Too Late To Say Goodbye (Dab...

By serraabae

‼️I do not own any of the MHA characters just the OC's and the plot‼️ ‼️AU‼️no quirks ‼️I do not own any of... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40

36

221 7 23
By serraabae

A/n: when I tell you I was SOBBING writing this chapter.

I sat on the vanity chair as they painted my face and played with my hair for hours. Falling asleep in the process about 3 times.

"We need a long sleeve dress- her tattoos cant be seen", one of the women said, "Why not?", I snapped as I turned back.

"You're father doesn't want people seeing them", she said as she focused on a clipboard, "I don't give a fuck, let me pick my own clothes".

"Sorry Miss Toshinori, we can't let you do that", "Get that brush out of my face!", I slapped the woman's hand away from my eye.

"Miss Toshinori we're just trying to do our job", one of the men sighed, "Go away I can do it myself", "We've been ordered-", "GET OUT!!!", I screamed.

"Yeah, we're gonna need backup", the woman held her ear, "Stop touching me!", I pushed everyone back. "Is there a problem here?", I heard Bakugo ask, "Yeah, get everyone out!!", he sighed heavily.

"Do I need to tie you to the damn chair?", he glared at me. I clenched my jaw, "No".

"Now let these people do what they need to, stop being a problem", he walked off.

"I'm going to be a problem for the rest of your life", I muttered under my breath, one of the girls laughed. "What was that?", I grinned, "Oh nothing".

I let them continue to do their jobs.

And after a few hours, they were finally done. Thank god.

I looked at my reflection and my face dropped slowly. There was some brown winged shadow around my dark eyes. A deep red color on my lips. My skin painted pale, my brown eyebrows filled in lightly. My blonde hair was slicked back into a low bun. I looked...alive.

"Alright- we're running late, let's get that dress on- now!", the woman in charge snapped at everyone.

My eyes widened when I saw the white gown, "You've got to be fucking kidding me", I whispered, "No way in hell this will fit me", I glanced at the girl beside me.

"It's only 2 sizes smaller, you'll fit", she smiled, "Why didn't we get my fucking size?".

"You need to look perfect and this is how", she motioned me to take my white satin robe off.

"Can you all like leave?", I glanced back at all the people in the room. They all hurried out, I rolled my eyes, "Thanks", my tone sarcastic.

She helped me slide the dress over my hips. "This isn't gonna fit", I shook my head as she pulled it up. "Alright suck it in", she said and I did as told.

I gasped when she zipped ht back of the dress. "FUCK!!", I breathed.

"See, it's fits", she grinned widely. "I can't fucking breathe- or move", I stayed in the same spot.

"Sure you can", she shrugged her shoulders. "Let me just slip these heels on and we're good to go", my eyes widened, "No way, I can't walk in heels and they hurt- not happening- this is where I draw the line".

"Sorry Miss Toshinori", she said as she slipped the high white stilettos on my feet.

I sighed and shut my eyes, "I hate my fucking life". I stood up, "Fuck", I tripped on the hem of the dress, "See you got it", I waddled to the mirror.

My lips parted when I saw my reflection. All the tattoos on my body painted with makeup and hidden. Diamonds on my neck and ears. I didn't know woman in the mirror. She was someone else. The someone they wanted to paint me as. This...was not me.

For the first time in my life. I felt uncomfortable in my own skin. And couldn't recognize the woman in the mirror. Tears formed in my eyes from the sight.

"It's time", she smiled and looked at me through the mirror, "Oh no don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup", she stood in front of me and fixed my makeup. "You look gorgeous, he's a lucky man", her tone genuine.

My eyes fell to the ground, "He's not the one I want to meet at the end of the aisle", my tone quiet.

"What?", she asked, "Nothing", I shook it off. "Ready?", I inhaled deeply and tired to push my emotions away, "Yes".

There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?", the lady asked, "Deku, can I come in?", he asked, "Sure".

Deku's face dropped when he saw me, his eyes wide and gleaming. "Uhm, can we have a second?", the lady nodded and left.

"You look beautiful Rain", he smiled warmly, "Thank you". "I know this isn't how you wanted to put on the white dress", I looked to the side, hiding the tears in my eyes. "I miss him", my voice cracked, "I know you do".

"But you're gonna do this and you're gonna be okay, we are going to be okay", he held my hands, I squeezed them gently.

"I don't know if I can", a single tear fell form my eye and he wiped it away softly. "I believe in you and I know you can, I love you so much and I'm so proud of you", I laughed sadly.

"There's that smile", he paused, "Now we're gonna go out there and do this, and I'm going to be right here, got it?", I nodded, a soft smile on my lips.

I hooked my arm in his and we made our way into the lions den.

We stood in front of the ballroom doors, I inhaled deeply. "I'm right here", he whispered. "And now, my eldest daughter, Rain Toshinori", I heard my father announce. "Let's do this", I opened my eyes and the doors opened.

The room was filled with powerful men, women by their sides like a prize. Hundreds of people I had never met nor recognized.

These were the gates to hell, and when I stepped in. I knew there was no getting out.

So I did what I was supposed to. And walked right into the fire.

The crowd clapped as I passed through. "Who the fuck are these people?", I whispered as I held a smile, "Fuck if I know".

Bakugo was standing in the center of the room. He was dressed in a black tux, with an overcoat.

"Now as we know, we're all joined here to celebrate Katsuki Bakugo and Rain Toshinori's love, but before we get to that, please enjoy the night", my father announced, and everyone went back to chatting about nothing.

"You look absolutely stunning", he held my hand and kissed it, "Thanks", I smiled flatly.

"And you're all mine", his hand slipped to my waist and he pulled me against him. We began to sway slowly to the music.

My eyes stayed emotionless as I endured the torture of this night.

"I can't wait to marry you", he smiled, I rested my head on his shoulder to avoid a conversation.

"You've barley said two words, what's your problem?", he snapped quietly. "Just nervous, sorry", my tone tired and soft.

"Well at least try and look like you don't want to slit your wrists", he muttered under his breath.

"Okay", my tone flat, his grip on my waist tightened. Fuck that hurt.

My body was weak and brittle. I winced in pain from the action. "Now get your shit together", his tone cold, I swallowed the lump in my throat and painted a fake smile on my lips.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, want anything?", I pulled away, "Whiskey neat, a double", I smiled and walked off.

(song rec: Need the Sun to Break- James Bay)

"3 shots of tequila please", I asked the bartender, he placed three shots in front of me. I threw them all back, one after the other.

"You really are an alcoholic, aren't you?", I heard a familiar raspy voice say. My eyes widened when I saw Shigaraki sitting beside me. His hair now a snow white.

"Shiggy?", my face lit up, "What are you doing here?", "Came to the see the wedding of the year", he scratched his neck. I hugged him out of impulse. "Why are you touching me?", "Can believe I'm admitting this, but I missed you".

I pulled back, "What's going on here?", Bakugo intervened. "Oh nothing, this gentlemen here found my earring I had just lost and well- I'm very grateful", he studied my response, "I see".

I sighed internally. He bought it.

"And who is this...Gentlemen?", Bakugo's attention focused to Shigaraki, "Tomura Shigaraki, a distant friend of Yagi Toshinori's", they shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Katsuki Bakugo", studied his face.

"May I have a dance with the wife to be?", he stood up, "I don't see why not", Bakugo's glare stayed on him. "Miss Toshinori?", Shigaraki held his half gloved hand out. I took it and he guided me to the dancefloor.

"What's going on here?", I asked as we swayed together. "Who the fuck are all these people?", he snapped, staring at the crowd. "No clue, now what's going on- what are you doing here?", I asked him, he looked to me. His red eyes staring into mine.

"We're being watched, just wait a second", he spun me around. I glanced at Deku, my eyes begging him to distract Bakugo.

He nodded, completely understanding my look.

"Someone lied to you", his tone quiet and raspy, "What?". "Whoever claimed to kill Touya, didn't", my face dropped. All these emotions flooding through me.

"He's...alive?", I whispered, trying to keep it together in front of everyone. "Very much so, and I'm here to grab you but we need to make it slick", my eyes filled with tears.

But not just any tears. Happy tears. Tears I haven't cried in a lifetime.

I glanced at Deku. A sad smile on my face, he grinned. I mouthed the words, 'thank you', he nodded and looked away.

"How do we do this?", I whispered, "Follow my lead, okay?", I nodded. He snatched a glass of champagne and spilled some on his coat. "Oh sorry! I'm so clumsy sometimes!", I gasped and stepped back.

"What happened?", Bakugo rushed to us, hearing me from afar. "I accidentally spilled some champagne on his coat", I tried to wipe it off.

"Where's the damn bathroom?", Shigaraki snapped, "Right this way- here", I started to walk him off, "Be right back darling!", I smiled back at him. His eyes narrowed as he watched us.

When we made it to the hallway, "Wait", I slipped my heels off, "We don't have time, let's go!", he whispered aggressively. I smiled widely and we ran down the halls.

All this adrenaline rushing through my veins. All that love I had lost...found it's way right back into my heart. And god it felt like something else.

"Wait", he whispered as he hid behind a corner. He pulled out a gun with a silencer on it and shot the two guards by the back door.

There it was. The door to freedom. The door to eternal bliss. And I didn't hesitate for a second.

We ran down the street till we were met with an alleyway. "Where is he?", my tone panicked, "Right behind you", I heard Touya's voice say.

Just as I heard those words. All that hurt, the pain, the agony...vanished. He wasn't gone. He was here, and he saved me. He kept his promise.

It felt like...no I couldn't possibly describe a feeling like this. Nothing in the world, could compare to this. This moment right here.

I turned and there he was. Standing there, with that stupid smile I loved so much. And there was that look in his eye.

That look every girl dreamed of. He looked at me as if I was his entire world. And I did just the same.

I sprinted towards him, tears falling down my face, the widest smile on my lips. I jumped into him and he held me tightly. But I held him tighter, never wanting to let go.

Feeling his touch. His arms holding me again. It was serenity...tranquillity...like everything in the world was right. Pure love. Honest...and true...love... that's what it was.

I held his face, "I love you so much", my voice cracking, "I love you Rain", he kissed me passionately. His lips moving against mine, as if he needed to breathe and I was his only source of oxygen.

I pulled back, wide smiles on both our faces. "I'm never letting you go again", he rested his forehead against mine.

Those deep blue chaotic eyes I missed so much, staring right into mine like I was his world.

I pulled him closer to me, my eyes shut as I buried my head into his chest. He held the back of my head. His chin rested on my head.

"I never thought I'd see you again", he wiped the tears from my face, "Come on, you didn't think I'd go out that easy, now did you?", I laughed.

"It's you and I Rain, you and I against the world, never forget that", he whispered, my smile grew, "I won't".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 406 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
483K 17.6K 41
[ᴅᴀʙɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢�...
6.3K 117 43
This story is going to be an X reader with Todoroki. (Working on it now) This will follow the anime/manga. I will be using the subbed anime to follow...
845K 19.7K 33
↴ you started digging into your wallet then you found a small piece of paper, with a number on it. "you sly bastard." you smirked before grabbing yo...