THE UNKNOWN STALKER [KTH FF]

נכתב על ידי the_seven_signs

I was a beast deceased with the ability to destroy whatever he needs... Trauma changes you to who you don't w... עוד

introduction ❣
First impression💎
Is he alright?🌸
why is taehyung treated that way?🥀
The untold truth...💫
Can i trust you? 💟
Just hold onto me tight
The trouble continues 🖤
You can't have me
Your still hiding!
we can make it right🍁
will thing's fall apart♠️
Everything's changed
I'll try my best
U can't be my cure
Thing's HURT🦋
this shouldn't have been this way!
Danger creeps In☠
I wish i could protect you!
Is this right?
You belong to me!
Everything I can do for her
Hope is all that we have
May you rest in peace🥀
Why I am, the Way I am!?
The pain is unbearable!
I'll always remember you
Let's stay strong
Life goes onn...
Time flies by-
The proposal
You hurt me
Ignorance
Loving you is Hard!
Past beholds
Hating on you is a curse
Post Graduated🎉
Is it a 'Yes or a No?'
The grand wedding of the town
Married life troubles
Author's notice
Unexpected Honeymoon trip
Finding my Serendipity
Rising conflicts or connections?
Shadows of Envy
♡Tangled in ecstasy♡
Heated confessions
Fractured desires: the dual struggle
Obscured Intentions
Serenade of smiles or melancholy
Entangled emotions
Unknown deliveries and feelings
NOTE
Unexpected connections.
Vengeance Unleashed
Party bash or new dangers unveiled?
Blurry days and dawning realisations!
Whispers in the shadows
Hoseok's unrequited Echoes

emotions 💟

232 15 10
נכתב על ידי the_seven_signs

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 19...
the_seven_signs

Taehyung POV-

I sat in the hospital cafeteria, observing Jungkook and her. I had to return to the room momentarily, realizing I forgot my wallet. There, before my eyes, I witnessed their moment. Sure, they were friends and could be together however they pleased, but it pained me to see it. Without interrupting them, I discreetly knocked on the door three times. Jungkook opened it, and I swiftly retrieved my wallet before leaving.

Now I sat with a sandwich and juice in front of me, my gaze shifting between the mother and son duo nearby. They arrived after me, the son confined to a wheelchair. The mother lovingly fed him home-cooked food. They appeared serene and harmonious, but I couldn't fathom the struggles the son endured to be in this hospital, or the anguish the mother felt witnessing her child's condition.

It struck me that both of them were adept at concealing their emotions. The mother hid her pain behind a smile, and the son through his actions. It reminded me that we often shield our loved ones from our own emotional burdens, fearing their distress.

Watching them triggered a flood of memories. I couldn't deny missing my mother every second, every breath. She was the sole person who genuinely cared for me, but she departed too soon, leaving me to navigate this cruel world and my sick father.

The word "dad" made me nauseous. He never fulfilled the role of a father or a good husband. Money and success were his sole desires, achieved through illicit means. He neglected me and Mom. When she left, he turned his wrath and anger towards her, and after she was gone, I became his target. He knew my dark secret, and he exploited it to manipulate me into doing terrible things.

My life was always incomplete, perpetually missing a vital piece. Whenever I managed to find it, I inevitably lost it, just like I lost Mom and Hyun-wu.

"Taehyung!" A hand rested on my shoulder, and I heard her voice.

I turned around to see her standing there.

"Y/n, what are you doing here? You should be resting," I exclaimed, concerned for her well-being.

"Ah, it's nothing. Jungkook had to take a call, and when I woke up, he mentioned you were in the cafeteria. I came to find you and grab something to eat. I haven't had anything for the past 10 hours, and I'm starving," she replied with a slight grin.

"Oh, no! You can't eat the food from here. It's not good for you," I exclaimed, worried about her health.

"Well, Mr. Taehyung, it's 2 am in the morning, and no restaurants are open. I'm not at home, so you can't cook for me. I'm really hungry and can't think of any other options right now. I'll eat something from here. Just go and get me something," she asserted, joining me on the chair.

"Hmm, okay, I'll go get something for you," I agreed and headed towards the cafe to place her order.

Y/n's POV:

As Taehyung left to place an order for me, my gaze settled on a lovely mother and son duo in front of us. The mother was feeding her son, who sat in a wheelchair. It saddened me to see such a young child going through something that confined him to the chair. Lost in my thoughts, Taehyung returned and sat beside me, placing a tray of food in front of me.

Glancing at him, I noticed he had a peculiar expression in his eyes as he looked at the mother and son. His lips curved into a smile, but there was an underlying pain. Sometimes, I struggle to understand Taehyung. He carries so much within him, yet he hesitates to confide in me. I wish he would rely on me more because I can't bear to see him in pain.

"They look cute and peaceful together, right?" he asked me.

"Yeah, they do," I replied, and as I observed Taehyung, I couldn't help but sense the complexity within him. He had so much going on beneath the surface, and yet he kept it hidden. I'm always here for him, but there's a barrier that prevents him from fully opening up to me. I wish he would trust me completely, as I can't bear to witness him suffering.

"Hmm, so I bought you some soup and a veggie salad, with orange juice" he ordered placing the food tray down at the table

"Out of everything there, those yummy pastries and donuts, you had to bring me this meal fit for a sick person. Do I look that sick to you!?" I playfully protested.

He chuckled at my remark. "No, my dear Y/n, you don't. But you see, your little tummy here," he said, placing his hand on my stomach, "can't handle all of that. You've been badly injured near your lower abdomen. They must have kicked you several times there, so you can't have a heavy meal for the next two days. Just eat this to fill your stomach for now. Soojin said she'll bring you a good breakfast in the morning."

"Wait, she said that? Yay! Okay, then I'll eat this for now," I exclaimed, feeling grateful for the care and thoughtfulness shown by Soojin and Taehyung. I began to eat my salad, while Taehyung sipped his juice and took a bite of his sandwich.

Back to the room-

As I lay on my bed, gazing out the window, my mind couldn't stop racing about my recent kidnapping. Those men were terrifying, and what frightened me even more was that they weren't after me specifically; I was merely a pawn to reach their intended target. But why would they come after me? Their conversations were filled with urgency, discussing capturing that person as soon as possible with another gang.

Lost in my thoughts, I failed to notice Taehyung entering my room. I looked up to see him, and he offered me a gentle smile, taking a seat beside me.

"Where is Jungkook? It's been a while. Is he still on the call?" I chuckled, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Oh, no, he just went to the pharmacy to get your medicine. He'll be back soon," Taehyung informed me, and I nodded, returning my gaze to the window.

Suddenly, I felt something covering my legs. It was Taehyung, tucking me in with a blanket.

"You should sleep, Y/n. It's getting late, and everyone will be here by morning. We'll have to leave," he suggested softly.

"Um, I will, Taehyung, but you should go sleep on the couch," I replied, closing my eyes.

He stood up and moved towards the couch, lying down and closing his eyes.

"Good night, Y/n," he bid me.

"Good night, Tae," I whispered back. We both drifted off to sleep as exhaustion overtook us. Today had been an incredibly long and draining day, from the flight to the hotel, and all the shopping chaos.

Jungkook's POV:

Returning to the room, I found Y/n fast asleep, her breathing steady. Taehyung lay on the couch, also deeply immersed in slumber. I placed the medicines on the table beside her and settled on the chair, gently holding Y/n's hand as I rested my head on the bed. Soon, sleep washed over me, and I closed my eyes, joining them in peaceful rest.

Morning-

Y/n pov-

As the morning sunlight streamed through the window, waking me up with its warmth, I found Jungkook still holding onto my hands, sleeping peacefully beside me. They must have been so worried about me. This trip was meant to be fun, but it took an unexpected turn. I gently brushed a stray strand of hair away from Jungkook's eyes, holding his hand a little tighter. Slowly, he opened his eyes, adjusting to the light, and a smile formed on his lips.

"Y/n, you're awake!"

"Yes, and I feel good and refreshed," I replied.

"That's good," he said with a relieved expression.

"Mmm," a groan echoed from the room, and I noticed Taehyung still fast asleep, humming like a contented baby.

"Pft, he's still asleep. I'll go wake him up," I said.

"No, I'll do that. You stay here," Jungkook insisted.

"Oh, Jungkook, I feel fine. You can go freshen up. I'll wake him up," I reassured him.

"Ugh, okay, if you say so, my lady," he replied playfully before leaving the room.

I approached Taehyung's couch with a smile, sitting beside him and gently running my fingers through his hair.

"Tae, it's morning. I think it's time to wake up," I said, continuing to play with his locks.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hands, pulling me down beside him on the small couch, snuggling up to me as if I were a teddy bear!

"Taehyung, wha-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he opened his eyes, staring directly into my face and then locking his gaze deep into my eyes. His finger pressed against my lips, silencing me.

"Shhh, Y/n. You know you shouldn't be loud near someone who just woke up," he whispered.

"Hmm hmm," I mumbled, his finger still lingering on my lips. He removed it, and I sat up straight, slightly bewildered.

"Ahh, Taehyung," I said, moving away from him on the couch.

"Ahhh!" I groaned in pain, feeling a sharp twinge in my lower abdomen.

"Y/n, are you okay?" he asked, getting up in a hurry and placing his hands on my back.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I replied, assuring him.

"Aish! Who told you to get up so fast? No wonder you're experiencing that shooting pain in your abdomen," he scolded me.

I nodded, realizing I had been too hasty in my movements.

"Tsk, this girl. Come on, get on your bed now," Taehyung scolds, grabbing my hands and guiding me to the bed. I sit down, looking up at him as he disapprovingly gazes at me.

"You better stay here until I get back. I'm going to freshen up, alright?!" he instructs sternly.

I nod silently as he leaves the room. Just then, Jungkook enters and looks at me with concern.

"Hey, what happened? Why did he leave like that?" he asks worriedly.

"Oh, nothing. Um, Jungkook, can you do me a favor?" I ask.

"Yeah, whatever you say..."

"Um, could you please help me freshen up? I hurt myself just now, and I can't stand," I explain.

"Wait, you hurt yourself? How?!" he asks, surprised.

"It's nothing. I just got up too quickly, and the pain came back instantly," I explain.

"Ahh, y/n, can't you take care of yourself for even a second? Come here, give me your hand!" Jungkook says, grabbing my hand and pulling me up from the bed. He holds onto my shoulder tightly as I take a few steps and leave the room.

In the bathroom, I ask Jungkook, "Jungkook, lend me your hand. I'm not able to stand."

"Hmm, oh yeah, here you go," he replies, extending his hand for support. I use his hand as a support while brushing my teeth with the toothbrush Jungkook had brought for all three of us the previous night.

Afterward, I start washing my face, but my hair keeps falling onto my face, making it difficult. Jungkook steps in and says, "Ahh, my y/n, here, let me help you!" He comes behind me and gathers my hair into a bun, ensuring it doesn't disturb my face as I wash.

"Yeah, I'm all done. Thank God, and thank you!" I say gratefully.

He chuckles and replies, "Nonetheless, y/n, anything for you. Come on, let's go now. I received a call half an hour ago that everyone else will be arriving soon. You should get ready once Soojin brings your new clothes."

I nod in response and walk out of the bathroom, leaning on his hand for support, and return to my room. Taehyung is sitting on my bed, and he looks up at me, moving away to make space for me to sit.

"I see you've freshened up. Didn't need my help, good," he remarks.

"Ahh, yes, well, actually, Jungkook was there with me, helping me, so..." I explain.

"You guys go and have some breakfast. I'll be here waiting for the others, and then we can get discharged," he says.

"Y/n, are you sure you want to get discharged? I can see you're still in pain," Jungkook expresses his concern.

"No, Jungkook. I want to leave. I came here to enjoy, not spend most of my days in the hospital. I've already ruined one day, and I don't want to ruin more," I assure him.

"If you say so. I'll be heading out with Taehyung to see the discharge procedure. Stay here and be safe, okay!?" he says, patting my head.

"Yes, Appa," I reply sarcastically.

"Ahh, come on, y/n. I was just concerned," he says, pouting.

"I know, I know. Just leave now. You both go," I say, urging

After an hour, the room filled with excited voices calling out my name.

"Y/n!"

"Ahh, y/n, we missed you!"

"Yes, for sure! Come give me a hug!"

"Ahh, ahh, guys, I can't breathe!" I exclaim, slapping off the bunch of kids who just arrived and immediately engulfed me in a tight hug, as if I had woken up from a coma.

"Guys, back off! She isn't feeling well enough for all of you to crowd around her. Give her some space," Jungkook defends me.

"Ahh, yes, Jungkook is right. Move, kiddos," Soojin adds, shooing them away.

As they all settle in their seats around the room, Soojin hands me a bag to change my dress since we'll be leaving soon. After changing and eating the food they brought for me, we were finally ready to get discharged.

In the car, I let out a sigh of relief. "Hush, at last, I'm free from that hospital smell. I just don't like it."

"Yeah, y/n, seatbelt," scolds Taehyung, who was seated beside me, while Soojin sits on the other side.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry," I apologize, fastening my seatbelt as the car starts to drive off. Here I was, filled with excitement for all the upcoming days in Japan.

Author's pov-

Hahaha taehyung and his past with his mom....too complicated!! And the "potential" love triangle between taehyung, jungkook and y/n is (⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠). guys i love y'all stay hydrated stay healthy and keep smiling

Stay tuned 💕
Vote ❤️
Keep supporting 💜

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.4K 56
Y/N is as usual breathtaking beautiful girl. She is a very sensitive girl. She used to love a person with all her heart. Allah had also given her the...
416K 10.6K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
2.4M 110K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
163K 6.5K 60
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...