Enamored

By MrsRodariusMarcell

Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 10

7K 297 18
By MrsRodariusMarcell

"Who asked you" Tay mugged me causing me and Taylor to laugh.

"Mad ass" Taylor said shaking her head. We was currently viewing one of the apartments they had picked out.

It was actually nice, Taylor didn't like that fact that it didn't have a lot of windows but it was good overall.

"I like it" Tay said shrugging as he looked around the kitchen, Mir was at my mama house.

"I do too but you know how much i love sunlight" Taylor sighed looking around the living room. She wanted ceiling to floor windows.

"So we gone keep looking" Tay asked and she nodded with a smile. She had my brother wrapped around her whole finger i swear, it was super cute. Anything she asked for she got, no questions asked.

"Aight" he said as we exited the apartment where the landlord was stood. They talked to him as i made my way downstairs to the car.

I sighed as i got in the passenger seat of the car. It has been such a long day, I've been with them all day looking at houses and apartments. This was now the 3rd place we've been too and they still haven't agreed on it.

We haven't ate nothing since this morning when we made a short stop at Dunkin' Donuts.

I looked down in my lap as my phone started ringing bringing a smile to my face as i saw that it was my great granny.

"Hi old lady" i smiled as her voice rang through the phone.

"Hi baby, what you doing" she asked me.

"Nothing much, out house shopping with your grandson" i told her and she nodded.

"Oh well i was just calling cause i wanted to see you, it's been a while since you been up here to Angie house" she told me and i sighed.

"I know granny I'm sorry, imma come over once we leave from this house. You want me to bring you some food or anything" i asked her.

"Oh no baby i just ate. Just bring yourself"
She told me.

"Alright granny imma see you in a minute, love you" i said.

"Love you too" she said before i hung up the phone.

*
*
*
"Y'all are nuts" i shook my head as i laughed at my grandma and my great grandma. All they do is talk about everything and everybody.

"No her ass is nuts," my maw maw shook her head pointing at my granny. I call my grandma mawmaw and i call my great grandma my granny.

"Watch yo mouth Angie" my granny scolded making me smile. I was currently eating on my Wendy's. I had them drop me off to my car and I had stopped over at Wendy's  before i came here.

I listened to them fuss about lord knows what as Maddy walked in the door from practice.

"Hiiii" she dragged out running up to me making me smile as i gave her a side hug.

"I miss you" i smiled at her as she sat her bag down on the floor.

"I missed you too," she sighed sitting across from me.

"How was practice" i asked her and she instantly smiled.

"I got something to tell you" she said and i smirked.

"What happened" i asked her and she pointed at them.

"Imma tell you later on tonight" she said and i nodded.

"You and Aileen talking yet?" Mawmaw asked granny and she sucked her teeth.

"I don't even know why we wasn't talking in the first damn place. Yo mama is crazy" she said pointing at me and i shook my head.

"Y'all all crazy" i told her and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't know, she called me this morning said she was gone take me to my doctors appointment tomorrow. I don't know if I want her to take me. She might crash on purpose" granny said shaking her head. Me and Maddy looked at each other before we busted out laughing.

"Granny stop" i told her shaking my head and she rolled her eyes once again.

"She ain't finna have me out here in the middle of the damn road" she shook her head.

*
*
*
I had left granny house a little over 1 hour ago, i was currently at home packing some orders. I had a client that was gonna be here in a hour so i was trying to get this out the way so i can just send it out tomorrow. Once i finished my last package i cleaned up my room and put everything up.

I then began to set up for my client, she was one of my long time clients. She was getting a Chemical peel and i was gonna micro blade her eyebrows.

I turned on some music in the den as i continued to set up the living room. I handled all my business in the den just cause it had so much more space.

Once she finally pulled up we immediately got started. I had given her some water and a pick of her snack. I always tried to offer my clients the best experience as i could. Specially when they were getting a procedure that hurt.

"How you been?" I asked her as i washed her face.

"I've been good actually, working on myself as much as possible. You know" she smiled and i nodded.

The chemical peel only took a few minutes, it took me 10 minutes and then another 10 minutes to let her skin have a rest before i started on the blading. This took the longest time, it took a little over an hour for micro blading.

Once we finished up she paid and i had walked her to the door.

DesiSkin

Liked by PrettygirlMads and 3,423 others
DesiSkin my first micro blade after 2 months, I think I did pretty good😇.

DM now to book!!
📍Houston, Texas

Comments disabled

I huffed as i finished cleaning up the area, that process is no joke. I made my way upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. I then decided to get on live.

"Hi y'all" i waved as i sat down at my vanity set, "I'm gonna wait for some more people to get on before i begin talking" i said into the camera. I tapped my fingers on my vanity as the views and comments began rolling in.

"Alright now that it's more people on here i wanna talk with you guys. Soooo I've been thinking about becoming a traveling esthetician. Like say i have a client who lives in LA or something, i wanna start going out and traveling to my clients" i spoke voicing my idea. I had been thinking about it for a minute now.

"Let me know what you guys think" i said looking at the comments. Only issue with this would be getting my mom permission to do it.

"I don't know y'all, but yeah umm dm me and tell me what you guys think and I'll see y'all later. Bye" i waved before getting off the live. Just as i got off DeAndre called me.

"Hello" i answered sitting on my bed.

"What you live fa" he asked me and i smiled.

"Stalker much, but I was just asking them what they think about me being a travel beautician" i told him and he nodded.

"So you gone be moving around and shit," he asked me and i nodded.

"Yeah ive been thinking about it since my business started booming. I wanna put myself out there," i told him and he nodded.

"You should do it, get on yo shit," he shrugged and i smiled.

"What you doing?" I asked him.

"Nun shit, i just left my OG crib. I'm at the crib na" he told me and i nodded. "What you doing" he asked.

"Nothing, my client just left" i told him and he nodded.

"You wanna slide?" He asked me and i shook my head no.

"No I'm really tired, i think I'm just gonna sleep in until tomorrow. I gotta go apartment shopping in the morning" i sighed rolling on my back.

"Damn you tryna leave leave" he said and i laughed.

"I'm getting older, I don't wanna stay with my mom forever. Plus I'm about to be 19 in 2 months" i told him and he nodded.

"Aight, imma call you tomorrow then" he told me and i nodded as he hung up the phone.

*
*
*

I sighed as i looked around the apartment, i like it a lot. This was my second apartment of the day. It was the perfect size, with 2 bedrooms 1 1/2 bathrooms with ceiling to floor windows in the living room. A nice kitchen with an island, it truly was nice. But it was expensive on my price range.

It was coming in at 1000 a month and WHO got that kind of money, not me. That landlord had given me a minute to look around and stepped out.

What i really loved was the fact that it came with a vanity already in my bathroom. The whole bathroom was literally chef's kiss.

After some more pondering i made my way out to the hall.

"You like it?" He asked me stuffing his phone in his pocket.

"I do a lot, but I have to keep looking. The price is way out of my range," i chucked and he nodded with a smile.

"Alright I understand, I'll see you later then" he said and i nodded before we shook hands and he walked away. The apartment was everything i wanted and more but I had to be mindful of groceries, furniture and other things before I started paying 1000 plus dollars for rent.

I sighed as i got into my car, just as I pressed the start button on my car my phone began ringing. I looked at it and saw it was my dad.

"How was it" he asked me as soon as the call connected.

"It was good, i really loved the 2nd house it had everything i wanted. But it was out of my price range" i told him.

"Youn gotta do it by yourself baby-" he was saying just as i interrupted.

"I know daddy but I wanan do it on my own. I appreciate you and everything you do for me but I'm getting older by the day I don't wanna have to call you whenever something doesn't go right in my life" i told him with a small smile on my face.

My daddy was my rock, he is literally my everything. I love him more than life itself. He has had me spoiled since i was a baby and while i appreciate it more than he knows i can't always depend on him.

"Alright baby girl. I'm proud of you" he spoke and i could tell he was smiling.

"Thank you daddy, I'm proud of you too you know" i said and he laughed.

"Thank you baby. Alright then i was just calling to see how everything went. I'm finna call yo mama see what she doing and get on her nerves. I love you" he told me.

"I love you too" i smiled as he hung up the phone. I pulled into McDonald's.

I have another viewing but that one isn't until 3:30 and it's just now 2 so i got a little time.

I ordered my food from McDonald's and made a FaceTime call to DeAndre. I feel like I haven't talked to him in a minute.

"Yo" he spoke as he answered the phone.

"Hey, what you doing?" I asked him pulling up to the park. I stopped just so i could eat.

"Nun just made it back ta the crib from the store" he said and i nodded. "What you on" he asked me.

"Nothing eating now, i got another apartment to view in a hour or so" i said taking a sip out of my strawberry milkshake.

"What you on after then" he asked me.

"Probably nothing, just go home" i shrugged and he licked his lips.

"Slide ta my crib once you done handling yo shit" he told me and i smiled.

"Why?" I asked him.

"You ain't got shit else ta do" he shrugged and i nodded.

"Alright I'll see you then" i said and he nodded before hanging the phone up.

*
*
*
"Noo" i laughed as we did a TikTok dance. He can not dance to save his life.

"Mmcht come on dawg" he mugged sucking his teeth and i smiled while shaking my head.

"No Dre. You gotta move with the beat. So when the song is going slow you move your hips slow when it's going fast you move your hips fast. Simple as that" i told him smiling.

"This shit stupid" he shook his head as i started up the video once again. We did the little hip dance and watched the video when we were done.

"Yo ass betta not post that shit" he told me as he went back to his game. I had begged him to do a TikTok with me.

"Ok" i mumbled sitting at the head of his bed, i looked at the video a few more times before i saved it to my drafts. I wasn't gonna post it specially without his permission.

"Stupid bitch ass" he yelled at the screen making me frown and look at him to see him spawning on Call Of Duty.

"Language" i frowned and he looked back at me before looking at the tv.

"My fault, ayy y'all niggas goofed out" he shook his head talking in the headset. I then proceeded to look at my phone. I scrolled down TikTok as he shouted at the tv the entire time. I never could understand why boys take games so seriously.

After another hour or so of me just scrolling on TikTok I decided to get off my phone. I was so hungry and it was currently 9 at night, i hadn't ate since earlier when i went to go look at some more apartments.

"Dre I'm gonna leave" i told him standing from his bed and he looked at me and took his headset off.

"Aight, here i come" he told me getting off his game.

"Oh no it's fine, im gonna just get a Uber" i told him and he looked at me.

"Get yo shit on" he told me and i nodded before grabbing my belongings. He had went with me earlier to go look at the last apartment, he asked to come with and i thought it would be better to have another person perspective so i said yeah.

We ended up going to my house to get my charger and I just rode with him to his house.

We made our way to the car once we got our stuff on. I got in and put my seatbelt on.

"What you wanna eat?" He asked me and i smiled.

"Panera" i told him and he nodded as he rubbed his little beard.

I looked at my phone as it began ringing.

"Hello" i answered the phone for Tay.

"Where you at?" He asked me as soon as i answered.

"On my way home, did you want something from Panera" I asked him.

"Nah I'm straight I already ate, thank you" he said before hanging up the phone.

*
*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.7K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
39.5K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
632K 22.1K 52
"Alright, man which one you plan on pulling tonight?" "That one." Jerome said pointing to Grace. Frank looked at him crazy. "Grace man," He shook his...
941 8 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...