STUCK WITH AN ARROGANT BILLIO...

By NandanaSuresh0

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIF... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER -47
CHAPTER -48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER-55

CHAPTER-51

3K 390 159
By NandanaSuresh0

                                Vansh's pov

I slowly caressed her cheeks..slowly my hand went to her neck slightly caressed it .kissed on her red chubby cheeks ..

How much i hate those words she uttered about her......

But am the reason for those....

How will i live without this mad woman .who love me like anything and i love like anything.

But i can't be with her...

Suddenly i felt a harsh push .i collapsed on the couch which is  placed in the office. Riddhima pushed me .yes have every right to do it. Afterall am the reason behind her all sufferings.

Don't act like u care for me .. just like before

She taunted making my heart clenched. I felt like i can't able to breathe.

I don't have time to waste for you.so  lets finish this game right here itself. U will call HIM OR SHOULD I....

She said in her cold tone..these lines  made me guilty .can't this earth could swallow me...
I wished...i stood up .never i faced this much helpless. How did ahe get to know about my dark secrets ..even i tried to keep her away for them.i put so many efforts to make her believe those lies .still she is standing here ..

CLAP....CLAP...CLAP...CLAP...

soon the room echoed clapping .riddhima's attention went towards the wall which is just behind her .she turned around.

Here comes the person who done everything.

Wow...wow...what a start for the day ....WHY ARE U YELLING AND BASHING MR.RAI SINGHANIA LIKE THIS .U WOMAN..

He said but next second he is rewarded by a hard slap from my wife ....no one can talk with her in that tone.even me...
He looked at her with anger but soon it turned to guilt when he looked at her red face ..

Sorry.....

He whispered ..

SORRY "MY FUCKING ASS..".finally u decided to come out from your hiding place for years .inside vansh's office that too in a secret room..not bad DEVAR JI.....but today you should answer my questions one by one...

She said in her authoritative tone..he noded ...

Why?.

She slowly whispered..i can able to feel the helplessness, the fear ,in her honey like sweet voice ..

Its a  mistake riddhima..a really big mistake which i don't have the right for regret and i can't regret ..

He whispered but the last word "regret"..he didn't completed it because riddhima started laughing..a mocking laugh .

O..ohh..really brother in law ..killing your own father with your own hand and balming others for it ..making your mother cry .making all your family members away from you..then sitting in an isolated room and enjoying others misery.
Really its not a damn mistake its a sin..which u did ..,u r doing ..and am not going to allow u anymore to do this ..u don't know about others ..u r selfish ..just a fucking selfish jerk..

She spatted on his face ..he looked down..

Ri...riddhima..

But she cutted him..

What did u both thought i never get to know about your doings. I know anupriya is not behind your father's death but its you ...only you ..then balming your mother,brothers ...wow what a great job ..u were the one behind ajay rai singhania 's death.unfortunately anupriya were the only witness for ur crime but she blackmailed u...then comes ur brother the guardian angel VANSH RAI SINGHANIA. ..he hide all the proves to save his brother who found after so many years .who were kidnapped at his young age .who become one of the most dangerous criminal.for him vansh rai singhania become mafia ..for him vansh rai singhania avoided his own mother just because of the guilt .

..the guilt because he can't look at her face..he knew the murder of his father but still he can't tell this to the world .when anupriya put her in jail by accusing for ajay rai singhania 's death .vansh made her released .anupriya want to show the world that uma ma is the one behind everything

Anupriya wanted money ,properties and uma ma to suffer.

She get all she want ..u can't even kill her because with her there is so many evidences related to your father 's death .she started to black mail you .. emotions makes people weak..you both love aryan and can't see him distressed thatswhy anupriya is still breathing .

Even after she tried to kill you.

She finished ...the past memories..the wounds everything returns towards me ...the guilt because of me i losted my brother .when we went to the party with our family some goons kidnapped us . my brother saved me but later i get to know that by giving his life he saved me.he didn't knew ajay rai singhania is the person whom he were assigned to get killed.after he done that sin.i came there and stood rooted at the place.

My everything losted at that time.only one thing were in mind to save my mother .i rushed to her and took her to hospital...but i saw the murder's face..

A green eye stared me back..amusement ..surprise..love....care ..guilt
Flashed through his eyes ...

That awful day is flashing through my mind.

The day i losted my father, my mother,my e
World,my everything..

So now  i want to know the reason behind the invention of your new girlfriend..

She demanded..i gulped ..my palm started to sweat.

I don't lov..

Cut the crap .....or u want me to announce it ..koi bat nahi ..i will do it ..it my pleasure after all my husband is hidding matters from me...

She stated in her cold voice ..

Vansh rai singhania..the name itself makes others piss on their pants ..born and bought up in golden spoon.losted his closest brother at the age of 9 .after years they saw each other but the losted brother turned the murder of his own father .here starts the game of hide and seek ..black mailing, a game of emotions ,commitments...then he saw a girl and fell in love with her but he don't want to add her in his messed life .....making her working under him as a p.a...and fortunately that girl is me ..sooner he get to know that he is suffering from throat cancer.

His destiny is making his hard for him.one side his love other side family problems and his life ..he started to ignore her .showing cold shoulder towards her .decided to marry someone else well knowing riddhima have feelings for him.to break her .but unfortunately his dear aunty played another card .he married the same girl whom heloves madly .but with a  guilt of hiding truth and spoiling her  life.their marriage life were  not at all smooth .suddenly he went  missing for 6 months and comes with a bandage on his neck .stating a bullet pass through his throat but he went through surgery ....then the great VR become more lovey dovey towards his wife .they confess each other ..they made love each other ....everything is going smooth and fine .suddenly he get to know about his health condition.due to the high dose of medicines his health condition were bad.it states that he can't have children...

His world collapsed . He made a plan of divorce. To make his wife happy ..to keep her away from him..to get a better life..he broked her heart ..soul..he stated.every memories with her were a  mistake for him.

A mistake he never want to repeat..he left her behind and walked out ..but his heart accept it ..no never because he still loves her deeply madly ...and here he stands infront of me hanging his head down.cursing his fate ....

She finished.i closed my eyes ....hot tears made there way .. my hands were shivering ..the dark secrets of my life ..the secrets and incidents i hide from whole world .the person i tried to save everything came out .  But before my riddhima...

Ri...

No.. not a word vansh...u losted ur chance to talk ..today only i will talk...is this what you called love ..is this what u called our relationship. Is this how u trust ur wife. Hiding playing with her. Manipulating her using fake photographs of anupriya 's accidents ..to stopping her from getting know the truth.

U thought i married u for having babies not for love ..u thought i want a baby making machine ...why..vansh why ..
How could u think that i will be happy without you..i always loved u..loves u..
She said holding my collar ..her head rested on my shoulder ...i know she is furious but i can't take risk when it comes to her ..

Riddhima leave...

I whispered..she lifted her head and looked at me..her eyes were red but not a single tear..

Without saying anything she parted herself from me.turned to leave ..

Don't think tooo much no matter what my husband is more handsome that u

Mr.VIHAN RAI SINGHANIA.....even u r his twin

She yelled and dashed out from the room...me and vihan looked at each other and shook our head ..yes we are twins..me and vihan..when i saw him at first place i can't digest the fact .i got my losted twin brother who sacrificed his life for me...he is same like ..no one can identify us ..even our parents..then how riddhima...

Vansh am sorry..

Vihan said ...i instantly hugged him....

Is riddhima laways like this..

He asked after sometime..

This is a small trailer..soon i will be there for kicking your fat ass mr.vihan rai singhania and vansh rai singhania but  right now i do have some important work.by the way vihan why were you blushing when i refered about our love ..i saw the loneliness in your eyes .don't worry angre is single..angre is ok with his boss's look alike too ..i will make him say yes ....
Ok bye ..soon we will meet ..miss ur  bhabhi ...

A voice record played..

This woman is insane...

Vihan said but his cheeks were red .he is blushing at her teasing comment..she will never leave anyone when it comes to tease ..

I laughed ..after  so  many days ...riddhima..her voice is enough to make me happy..

What are u doing to me riddhima..

***************************

I UPDATED AFTER MONTHS ...

I MISSED U GUYS ..TODAY I THOUGHT NEED SOME BREAK SO I WRITE IT IN 1 HR ..ALREARY PLOT IS WITH ME..

THANK U SOO MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS AND WISHES FOR MY EXAMS .

OUR STORY CROSSED 100K READS ..ITS REALLY MEANT SOOO MUCH FOR ME ..THANK U GUYS.FOR UR LOVE AND SUPPORT..

BYE LOVE U ❤..do vote and comment

AS USUAL THERE WILL BE SOOO MANY MISTAKES..DO SPARE ME FOR IT ..

MY EXAM WILL BE OVER ON 26 .NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AFTER THAT ..

😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 3.3K 34
so first off all hello guys, this is my first story so let's starts . the story revolves around a buissnesman mafia named mr. vansh raisinghania .the...
101K 7.1K 39
Here the story starts with when VANSH announces AHAANA as his legally wedded wife in front of the whole media & paparazzi's... It's a journey how a p...
242K 16.7K 44
Cover by @sunidhi_13 In a dark room a man was sitting on a couch looking towards a girl who was sleeping peacefully on the bed... After sometime the...
266K 19K 45
"Please..please let me go" a voice with full of fear said "You're destined to be my queen..I won't let anyone get you..I won't let you go..your fate...