FELIX ONESHOTS! (bxb)

By minxthewriter

Felix centric! might contain some triggering topics but i'll put warnings! All works in the book is mine and... More

INTRODUCTION
Tell Me Pretty Lies (CHANLIX)
Sometimes, all i think about is you (JEONGLIX)
It's Three in the Morning and I'm tryna' Change Your Mind (JILIX)
Should've Never Said the Word "love" (HYUNLIX)
So You Brought Out The Best in Me (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me How's It Feel, Sitting Up There? (CHANGLIX)
I Was Only Falling In Love (SEUNGLIX)
Music Fills Me Good and It Gets Me Everytime (CHANGLIX)
She Would Wait All Day For Her Sun To Shine (CHANLIX)
One Love, Two Mouths (JILIX)
Baby, Don't You Cry (MINLIX)
Oh, Why Don't We Get Out Of Town? (HYUNLIX)
I Just Wanna Give You The Loving That You're Missing (CHANLIX)
I Look For You In The Centre Of The Sun (SEUNGLIX)
I Don't Derseve This (MINLIX)
Calling Your Name, The Only Language I Can Speak (CHANLIX)
Mama, Please Don't Cry, I Will Be Alright (CHANGLIX)
Face it, You want it, Your crave it (JILIX)
I Wanna See the Sun Rise on Your Sins (CHANGLIX)
I Watched You Disappear (CHANLIX)
And I'd Sing A Song, That'd Be Just Us (SEUNGLIX)
Take My Pain (HYUNLIX)
'Body But Us, Bodies Together (JEONGLIX)
I can See The Devil In Your Eyes (HYUNLIX)
Can't Control My Body (SEUNGLIX)
I Push You Out and You Come Right Back (CHANGLIX)
We Could Be Runaways (CHANLIX)
I Had All and Then Most Of You (HYUNLIX)
We're Beautifully Tragic (JILIX)
How Am I So Far Away From You? (SEUNGLIX)
Just Come Home (JILIX)
Clearly This Isn't All That There Is (MINLIX)
And I Know That It's Only A Wish (JEONGLIX)
The Lovers that Went Wrong (JILIX)
I Saw The Life Inside Your Eyes (CHANGLIX)
You Could Be My Luck (SEUNGLIX)
Sick And Full Of Pride (HYUNLIX)
Something Has Changed (JEONGLIX)
I Know You're Trying (JEONGLIX)
We'll be Shooting Stars Just Passin' By (JEONGLIX)
Looking at you makes it harder (MINLIX)
24/7, I Want You Here (SEUNGLIX)
Stop Asking Me To Stay (CHANGLIX)
I Can't Stop Thinking About You (CHANGLIX)
And I Could Already Feel Your Kiss
Solas (HYUNLIX)
Let This Be Our Lesson In Love (CHANLIX)
Speak To Me (JILIX)
You Can Pretend It's Meant To Be (CHANGLIX)
Let's Show Them We Are Better (MINLIX)
To Fall For Somebody New (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me I'm Not Coming Home (JILIX)

It's A New Life

1.2K 15 6
By minxthewriter

Now playing: Feeling Good by Micheal Bublé

TW: DRINKING

Continuation from 'I Saw The Life Inside Your Eyes' CHANGLIX chapter

"You know the doctor already patched up my shoulder, right?"

"Yes, I was there."

"And you know that my shoulder is the one that got injured in the crash, right?"

"Yes, I was also there."

"Then why are you still carrying me when my legs are perfectly fine?"

After successfully getting away from Minho's men and stealing one of their jeeps, they made their way over to their destination without a fuss (and with the help of Seungmin's directions). They made sure to park their jeep somewhere further and hidden away from the place so any of those men wouldn't be able to recognize it if they were to pass by.

Since they had quite a distance to walk before reaching the place, Changbin made sure that the freckled boy wouldn't even touch the ground and opted to carry him all the way to his penthouse. He wasn't sure why he even decided to do that, he knew that Felix could walk just fine but after seeing him get injured, something in him didn't like that and he wanted the younger to get fully healed before anything.

So, here he was, standing in front of the door to his place while carrying the red-haired male bridal style. "I don't see why you're complaining, I'm giving you the opportunity to not waste your energy, isn't that a good thing?" he retorted, trying to make it seem like he was actually annoyed with it when really, he wouldn't mind carrying the younger for the rest of his life- as long he was close to him.

Felix raised an eyebrow at him, his arms crossed against his chest as he tried his best to understand the older. "Can we just- get inside before anyone recognizes us," the younger urged, looking away from the other male's gaze. "I'm too tired to fight."

Changbin unlocked the door by putting in the password and his thumb to scan before stepping inside the penthouse. He finally placed the latter down before closing the door behind them and making sure to lock it. Felix looked around the room that there were currently in, his eyes slowly settling down at the small bar area that was in the corner; there was a fridge right beside a cabinet full of glasses and he hoped that it would be filled with alcohol.

"You in the mood for a drink?" he asked as he walked over to the bar.

"Not even a few minutes in and you're already trying to ransack my liquor," the older joked as he followed the young male. "You should go see someone, you know?"

Felix rolled his eyes as he opened the cabinet and took out two whiskey glasses, "Oh, stop making it sound like I have a problem."

"But you do."

"I've seen you drink."

"Not as much as you do."

"If there were certain levels for drinking, both of us are at the same one."

"That high up?"

"Oh my god," the red-haired male huffed out in annoyance and opened the fridge, letting out a small smile after seeing it filled with all kinds of liquor. "Damn, you are stacked."

"See, no one would get happy at the sight of alcohol," Changbin stated and chuckled after the younger glared at him before taking out the nearest whiskey bottle and placing both the glasses and drink on the table.

Felix poured the liquid into the glasses and immediately grabbed his, downing it quickly, loving the burn in his throat as he let out a breath, "Shit, that's strong."

Changbin brought his own drink up to his lips as he gazed at the male in front of him, "Yeah, it is."

"So," the younger poured himself another drink, "want to tell me why you have a penthouse in Italy?"

"There's nothing wrong with it," the older said as he took a sip from the glass.

"Right, having a penthouse in another country when you live in Korea your whole life is not suspicious," Felix hummed, making the older roll his eyes at the comment. "Were you planning to move or something?"

Changbin twirled the drink he had in his hand, watching the liquid reach all around the glass as he hummed in response, "I guess you could say that."

He failed to see the expression that the younger made but when he looked back to lock their eyes together, Felix had already put on his usual playful look. "Any particular reason or...?" the red-haired male asked as he took a sip out of his drink.

"Well, it's just that- if anything happened in Seoul, or to my group, it would be easier for me to run away," but in reality, he wanted to get away from everything if something in him finally snaps. "It is a nice way of starting a new life if you think about it."

Keeping up the family name, the group, was getting too much for him to handle. With trying to take down smaller groups in Korea and having multiple fights against other gangs, he found himself slowly despising it. The gunfights, the crimes, the dealings, everything was getting too risky for him and all he could ever think about is starting a new life somewhere that is far away from his old one.

He had countless nights thinking of erasing his existence and starting anew in another country. There were times when he wanted to grab all of his essentials and take a flight to finally run away from this so-called life that he had- if he could even call that.

Sure, he had high intentions of making his group the biggest one in Korea, where people would shudder at the mention of his name when his father handed him the title of leader. He had so many plans to get through that to achieve his goal. But after a while, he thought about what he would do after getting that. What would he even be doing when he got to the point where his dreams came true? Would he continue his ruthless ways? Would he continue creating chaos for every single citizen?

His opinion of what he wanted changed over the years and he wanted a life where he could get a normal job, make friends, go out and enjoy the city or place he was at. He wanted to experience the little things that normal people would get; he had always envied them. He had been planning to officially disappear into the night without anyone knowing. His parents wouldn't care about him, they would probably pass his title to his sister who had always wanted it from the get-go. She would be doing it better than him if he was being honest.

He was planning on leaving a few years back when he felt like he was on edge because cops were already on his tail and he had no idea how to shake them away. He was so close to getting a plane ticket out of his messy life but he didn't.

Even after getting the cops away from him, he still didn't take that chance to leave without any hassle. There was one person that was stopping him from doing so.

"That's smart," Felix stated as he spun the drink, he had in hand, somehow not breaking it. "Running away is the best shot for us, isn't it?"

This particular red-haired male with freckles was the reason.

"Yeah, it is," he wouldn't admit it, especially not to him but ever since they have been competing against each other for the title of number one, he hasn't felt more excitement in his life than before.

Felix always had him on the edge of his seat, coming up with new ways to take him down and Changbin was always ready to prevent that from happening. He had the manpower and guns to burst open the door to Felix's warehouse and take the freckled boy once and for all but he didn't go through it.

Why? He loved the thrill of it.

The younger gave him something to look forward to, no matter how annoying, cruel and crazy his stunts were. Changbin felt those spark plugs roaring his engines into the purr of anticipation whenever he met the red-haired male at one of his dealings, he felt that sharp electricity that ran through his blood whenever they have those gunfight showdowns. Everything that he ever felt with the younger, he wanted to feel more.

Especially after the night that they shared together.

He could still picture Felix's tear-stained face as he fucked him senseless, the tears that he caused. The sweet and addictive taste of the red-haired male would still linger at the back of his tongue, he could remember the way his lips fit so perfectly with his. His own fingers lacing together with the younger's, enjoying the way the pretty boy would grip harder each time Changbin would go harder. He could still remember Felix's eyes, ones that would be filled with tears as his own mascara would be running down with it, but they didn't hold any hatred or pain; they would be full of lust, adoration, and something stronger. He wasn't able to just stop looking at them, there was something that was compelling him.

He wanted to feel that again.

And now, with them forming an alliance and spending the last few weeks together, he found himself wanting to know more about this particular boy. Sure, he had known him since he was young due to their father's rivalry with each other but after planning and traveling with each other, he found out that Felix may not be what he thought him to be.

Of course, he was still his playful and annoying self, but Changbin had grown to like that about him.

"It's sad, isn't it?" he heard Felix mutter out, causing him to connect his gaze with the younger's.

He was an interesting character, Changbin knew that.

And he wanted to find out more about him, not just as an enemy but something more.

"For people like us, we can't just quit and do something else," the freckled boy added after, downing his drink and placing it in the sink, "our work would find a way to track us down and the next thing we know, we're six feet underground."

"That's if we're lucky to even be buried underground," the older finished his drink as his eyes followed the younger who was making his way over to him. "It's either that or our organs would be sold to the black market."

Felix chuckled and stood in front of Changbin, his hands placed on his thigh, "Did you know that there are already some mad people requesting for our organs specifically?"

"Oh yeah?" his eyes fell down to the red-haired male's lips before coming back up to his brown eyes.

Felix hummed, his fingers trailing up the older's shirt, "You'd be surprised how much we're worth."

"Let me guess," his own hands had made their way to the latter's waist, pulling him closer without realizing it, "is it 6 figures...?"

"More," his fingers reached Changbin's collar, tugging on it softly.

"That should be right."

"Why do you think so?"

"We're expensive."

Felix chuckled and shook his head, "That was terrible."

Changbin smiled, "It made you laugh."

"Well, it was funny...just a little bit."

Changbin's hands felt empty after the younger moved away from him, his heart aching a bit from the loss of contact but his eyes still stayed on the male who was walking to another room. "Where are you going?" he asked, the freckled boy stopping at the doorway where it would lead to another room.

"It's been a long day," Felix stated, "I'm going to take a shower."

Changbin hummed in response before turning around and pouring himself another drink, "The bathroom has extra toiletries, and there are plenty of towels for you. Just call me after you're don-"

"Care to join me?"

He stopped pouring the liquor into his drink as he let that question process in his head. He turned around and was faced with Felix giving him a sly grin, "Come again?"

"Would you care to join me, Hyung?" that was the first time he had ever called him that. And that did many things to his heart.

That grin slowly turned into a mischievous smirk, his eyes were hypnotizing him and before he knew it, he ditched his second drink of the night and made his way over to the red-haired male. "You know, there's a gun right beside the liquor cabinet," he stated as he felt the younger wrap his hands around him, "I want you to use it on me if I ever say no to that question."

Felix giggled and cradled the older's face in his hands, "Gladly." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! HOW WAS EVERYONE'S WEEK?

SO YOU MAY BE THINKING THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS ONESHOT BUT I DIDNT! it was just listed down really low so it took me a while to get to it. 

Anyways, I'm sorry that it's really short as well, I'm trying my best to make it as long as possible but i just thought that some scenes were better off as a separate thing if you know what I'm saying skjngksjfnvkjdbnkjdf 

ALSO, hopefully the one shot that I'm currently working can be finished by next week because I'm just so excited to show you guys the story that I'm working out hahsjkvnksjfnvkjfsv 

HINT: angst ;) 

thank you for reading and i hope everyone has a good day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 4.1K 13
Welcome to my Felix x Skz oneshot. This is gonna be a very short oneshot book so don't be suprised if you see this story as completed. Genres in this...
408K 8.4K 45
[𝘴𝘬𝘻 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴] 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢'𝘢𝘮 Requests are closed plz stop asking ty :)
125K 1.2K 36
Smut. Bdsm, kinks, whatever y'all desire. suggestions open
467K 17.2K 157
WARNING : SOME ONESHOTS MAY BE TRIGGERING Up until oneshot 118, these oneshots were written nearly 4 or so years ago by 13/14 year old me. These will...