Sadiya |✓

By melmahhh__

1 of 2 - Shukhr series. {COMPLETED} ___ • His African Angel & Her Brown-Eyed Stranger • ___ I whispered to hi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Characters
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven (ɪ)
Chapter Thirty-Seven (ɪɪ)
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty - Finale
Additional Chapter #One
Additional Chapter #Two
Additional Chapter #Three
Sequel.

Chapter Nine

219 21 4
By melmahhh__

Enjoy!

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

"For real?!" the man asked his wife.

As if to clarify from her. It was obvious, the envelope wouldn't be possibly lying.

"Yes babe, this is the surprise... you're going to be a father," Ramlah replied him with a broad smile.

Yazid jumped from his seat and to his wife's, and pulled her to his hard chest hugging her tightly.

"You have made me the happiest man on earth," he added.

"Babe... I can't b-breathe.." she said jokingly. He was hugging the life out of her.

"Oh... sorry, it's not good for the baby."

"Now, let's go upstairs, so you can freshen up and we pray, then get some rest... you must be stressed so you need all the rest you can get," he said with concern, which made Ramlah chuckle lightly.

"Okay, let's go."

He walked beside her and carried her in a bridal style, then up to the stairs.

"You know i--"

"Okay babe, I have to go now," Yazid said as he stood up from the chair and pecked her on the cheek, pulling her out of her reverie.

They were in the sitting room, Ramlah was seated on the couch, while Yazid was adjusting his suit. She was staring at her husband when she remembered the event last night.

"Okay.... ermm honey, can I ask for a request?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course... anything for you. What is it?"

"Well, it's just that I wanted to visit my Mom today, please," she pleaded, hoping that he would grant her permission to visit her mother.

"But babe, i--" He wanted to oppose 'for the wellbeing of their child' as he says. But he couldn't turn down her request with that face.

"Fine, you can," he sighed in defeat, not like he had a choice.

She immediately jumped on him for a hug, and thanked him repeatedly.

"Honey, please could you drop me off," she begged.

"But--"

"Please."

"All right then, go get ready... I'll be waiting here," he wanted to decline because he was already late for work.

.

After about a max of 17 minutes of driving, they arrived at a small mansion, and he parked the car outside.

"Love you babe, see you later," Ramlah said and pecked him on the cheek.

He smiled and told her to take care of herself and the baby, the child that was still as little as a peanut.

He pecked her bye on the forehead and drove off after she entered the house.

***

'Make sure you do it well no mistakes, understood?!' -the boss said to his trusted subordinate through the phone call.

He was planning something evil, just to win a woman's heart. But he was foolish enough to think that that was the only way to win her heart.

A strong and walled one at that.

'Of course sir, you can count on me'- the subordinate reassured his boss.

'I know, that was why I put you on this task, you'll get the balance after it's done' -the boss replied.

'Sure, Oga'- Dahiru replied as he sharpened the pocket knife and threw it on the small stool before him.

'I'll send you her picture, make sure you do this well, I hate mistakes and you know that'- he warned.

'I'm a professional in this. Rest assured, I promise to carry out this task smoothly'- Dahiru convinced his boss.

'Okay, don't ever call me with this number, i'll be the one to call you, am I understood?' -he warned, once again.

'Yes sir'- Dahiru replied.

'Good' -and with that, he ended the conversation.

'I will get you at all cost sweetheart, no one can humiliate Khamis Usman in public and go scot free, I'm going to have to teach you some manners towards your lover,' Khamis thought to himself with a devilish smile.

Poor Sadiya, she was oblivious to the danger coming her way...

***

*Knock knock*

"Come in," she replied, after she heard a knock on the door of her office.

The door opened and revealed her assistant, Nurse Safinah, who entered with a broad smile, which Sadiya reciprocated with a small one. Weird. What could have happened that she would be smiling broadly at work.

"Hey Doc," she talked first.

"Hi, Nurse Safinah... what's happening?" She asked, unsure.

"Ermm Doc... it's about Dr. Khamis," she said, and the minute she uttered those words, Sadiya's face fell. She remembered promising herself what to do to him when they ever met again.

He will regret ever knowing that person with the name, Sadiya Muhammad.

"Okay... so what about him? I mean that's none of my business," she replied with a nonchalant shrug, trying hard not to sound rude and hurt Safinah.

"Well, it's just that h--" she started, but her words were cut short by Sadiya.

"Look Safinah, I don't want to hear anything about that man," she half yelled.

"Oh, sorry Doc.. I didn't mean to spo--" and with that, her words were left hanging in the air. Again.

"You know what? It's fine, just get to work, no gossiping again," Sadiya said, clearly angry.

"Okay," Safinah said, trying hard not to look hurt by her words, but that didn't go unnoticed by the latter.

Sadiya sighed. "Hey, I'm sorry I sounded rude okay? I'm sorry," she apologized after she realized what she had spat out of her leaky mouth.

She hurt Safinah with her words. Nurse Safinah was a nice person, no doubt about that. Whenever Sadiya was insulted, humiliated, or looked down at in the hospital, she stood by her not caring about the consequences.

She was a true friend, Sadiya was sure about that. She wasn't ready to make friends yet, but she's ready to take Safinah as one.

"It's okay Doc., what you said was true. Even though Doctor Khamis and you are never on good terms, I still came to tell you the gossips going around the hospital walls... that was stupid of me," Safinah replied, with her head ducked to the tiled floor of the office, feeling ashamed. Which made Sadiya feel even more guilty.

"No... it's nothing like that, you're not just an assistant... but a true friend also," Sadiya replied her and walked up to her, then sat her down on the receivers' chair, before sitting on the other.

Those words made Safinah's eyes gleam with light, she spoke:

"Really Doc? I mean... I've never had a friend before, so it's kinda surprising," she said the last part with sadness.

"Of course, who wouldn't want you as a friend? And one more thing, you can call me Sadiya, when not at work or when we're alone," She replied her with a smile.

"Okay S-Sadiya, people always saw me as the nerdy type. During my days in highschool and university, they thought of me as the old fashioned type because I never attended parties, clubs, and also because I never associated myself with boys. I was always left out, so I never had a friend," she ended with a sad smile.

Sadiya felt sorry for her even though she also had a rough past. Rougher than Safinah's.

"Hey." Sadiya called out to her calmly, making her look up with tears threatening to fall from her cat-like eyes.

"Don't let what people say to you get to you. People tend to make you feel bad about your nature or appearance. The fact that they think you're too holy and don't want you as a friend should never affect you in any way, you're a proud and pretty Muslimah, show them that. You're proud of being the way you are. Who you are. Let them think of you the way they desire. It is said that, people gossip about you because you're special okay?" Sadiya concluded. Tears already falling from Safinah's eyes.

She immediately drew her to her embrace and allowed Safinah to cry on her shoulder.

"Thank you Do--, I mean, Sadiya. That really made me feel better, no one's ever told me the right words. You're also a true friend," Safinah said after her tears had died down.

"It's okay, now wipe those tears and replace them with a smile on that pretty face," she comforted her.

"We've got patients to attend to."

^-^

Yo cupcakes😻
How are you all?

Soooo......did you guys like it? That was a double update.
Feeling so sorry for Safinah. She really had a rough past.
A

nd Khamis🙅

Hope he doesn't do anything bad to Sadiya.

Let me know what you think in the comment section📝 below

Guys...
Please don't forget to

Vote⭐
Like👍
&

Share📱📲

Love♥
fateemah___

Assalamu Alaikum🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.5K 59
Klaus leaves mystic falls and heads to New Orleans where he meets someone who is more powerful then him but he doesn't know it yet. "I'M NOT YOUR PRI...
16K 1.5K 30
"Leave me alone! Please don't do this to me. I will do whatever you want, but please don't rape me. Please don't do this to me. Help me!" Ruqayya cri...
121K 6.2K 20
It's a soulmate story. I don't want to spoil too much before it actually begins, but as you might deduce from the title it has something to do with t...