Too Late To Say Goodbye (Dab...

由 serraabae

‼️I do not own any of the MHA characters just the OC's and the plot‼️ ‼️AU‼️no quirks ‼️I do not own any of... 更多

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

26

273 7 28
由 serraabae

25

Light helped me out of bed, my body was sore, but the pain was bearable.

"Where's Touya?", I asked her, "Not sure, he stormed off last night and hasn't been back since", my eyes widened, "I need to talk to him".

"Rain- you can barely walk-", "I need to see him dammit!!", I snapped.

"Fucking chill! I don't know where he went!!", she snapped back, "Take me to Shoto", she helped me make my way downstairs.

"Shoto- where did Touya go?", I asked through breaths, "I'm not sure- he took his car though", he said plainly.

"Shoto, do you have any idea where he might have gone?", I said in a stern tone, he stayed quiet a moment, as if he were thinking.

"Well it's kind of a longshot but he might be at our mother's grave I don't kn-", "Where is it?", I cut him off, "Rain I don't think you should be driving", he said, looking me up and down.

"GIVE HER THE DAMN ADDRESS!!", Light yelled, he flinched slightly, "The willow tree across New Haven beach", he said quickly.

"Thanks", I slowly walked to the garage, forcing one foot in front of the other. I grabbed the keys to a random sports car.

I sped down the road, bandages covering my arms and legs as I sped past slower cars. The engine of the car roared loudly throughout the empty road.

I slammed the car door shut and narrowed my eyes, hoping to see better in the dark.

I sighed in relief when I saw his figure sitting against the large weeping willow tree.

"You shouldn't be out in the cold", he said quietly, no bothering to face me. "Well I am", I sighed and sat beside him, my back against the tree.

"Your mother was buried here?", I asked, my eyes ahead of me. "Yeah", he whispered.

"Shoto showed me some old photo's of her, she was beautiful", my tone soft, "She was". "Until her last dying breath", he whispered, I looked down.

"Wish I could've met her", "Yeah...me too".

There was a thick silence between us. Both of us wanting to say so many thins to the other, but unable to get a word out.

"I'm sorry", I said quickly, "For what Rain?". I sighed and looked down, "I don't know- it just feels like the right thing to say", I shrugged my shoulders.

He let out an airy laugh, "Fuck you", he stood up and started to walk.

"Hey!!", I yelled for him to stop, he ignored me, "I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU WALK AWAY TOUYA!!!", I screamed, he stopped in his tracks.

"Oh- you don't like that?", he rushed to me.

"Funny how whenever you don't like something I respect it, and when I don't like something you tell me to fuck off", his voice harsh and cold.

"I don't tell you to fuck o-", "Oh you sure do, you may not say those words but that's what you mean", his eyes wide with anger.

"Why is it- when you want something from me, I willingly give it to you, but when I'm asking you to not fucking kill yourself, you tell me to screw off", he tilted his head to the side.

"That- is not fair and you know it", he looked me up and down. "You remember how you were hellbent on killing your father? You remember that rage- that hate, that drove you?", he looked to the side, "I almost killed myself in the process Rain, along with you".

"If I could do it all over again and choose you, I would in a heartbeat", he said, his eyes honest,  "All I'm asking you right now, is to choose me".

My gaze fell slowly, "You saw the scars on my body Touya...you saw what that man did to me", I paused, "You saw what he did to my sister", my eyes finally met his again.

"I deserve to take what he took from me, I have earned that much", I stepped closer to him, "I stayed by your side and fought for you".

"And now, I'm asking you...to stay by my side and fight for me", a single tear fell from my eye.

"I don't wanna lose you again", he whispered, his deep blue eyes full of pain, "The don't...stay next to me- fight with me...fight-...for me", a single drop of of blood fell from one of his scars under his eyes.

"Protect me...like I protected you", I whispered, he shut his eyes and his head fell. "We both know this is ending in flames...we might as well burn together", a broken smile n my face.

He held the sides of my face and rested his forehead on mine.

"So this is a tragedy...", his voice just above a whisper, "It always has been my love", my voice cracked.

"Till the end", his eyes stared intently into mine, "Till the end", I said before my lips crashed into his.

Touya and I raced on the way home, I won. Mainly because his car is old as shit and I was driving a Lamborghini. Easy win.

"There's something I forgot to tell you", he said slyly as he opened the door for me. "Is everything okay?", Light rushed up to me, glaring at Touya, "Yes, we're good", she grinned, "Good".

"Rain- I need to-", "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?!!", I screamed when I noticed Shigaraki in the kitchen typing away on his laptop.

He jumped back and held his hands up in fear.

"Do we not like him?", Light stepped by my side, "Not at all", I said through gritted teeth.

Light rushed to him, "Oh shit", Shigaraki muttered under his breath.

"Light wait a second!- OH SHIT!!", Touya yelled as she threw Shigaraki across the room into the glass door, causing it to shatter.

"BEAT HIS ASS!!!", I cheered Light on. "Rain- don't encourage it!", Touya snapped, "What? He's a piece of shit?", I looked him up and down.

"Tell her to back down and let me explain", he sighed and rubbed his face. "LIGHT!! Stop", I said, stepping into the living room.

She was just about to bash his head in with a candle stick and stopped in mid air. "Why?", she asked in a confused tone.

"Touya?", I faced him and crossed my arms.

"Shiggy helped us find you, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't never been able to find you", he paused, "Shoto's been keeping a close eye on him and he seems to be causing no trouble".

"Ok and why is he still alive? He served his purpose?", I shrugged my shoulders. Touya stayed quiet a moment before his next words.

"Because he found your father", his tone quiet and low. My face fell, "He...what?", I whispered, still in shock.

"He has a location", Touya looked down, my eyes trailed to Light holding him down.

"How did you...find him?", I took a step closer to him, his breathing was heavy, distress on his face.

"I've been...tracking down his...movements for the past week- and...I finally got a ...pinpoint-location", he said through staggered breaths.

"Where is he?", I asked, my eyes wide and empty. "Connecticut, just off the coast...in...New London", he struggled to get out.

"Touya- what state are we in?", I didn't bother to look back at him, "Connecticut, New Haven".

I clenched my fists, the rage inside me beginning to burn like a wildfire.

"What are the chances?", I laughed hysterically, the room stayed dead silent.

"This is just fucking perfect", I sighed and rubbed my face.

The doorbell rang, I clenched my jaw as the sound of the bell echoed through the room in a haunting tone. The tension in the room rising by the second, like a glass filling with water under a faucet, ready to overflow at any second.

"I'll get it-", I stopped Touya with my arm and approached the door. Touya stayed close behind me.

I opened it slowly, there was a man in a suit, he handed me a note then walked away, fading into the night.

I opened the thick paper slowly, it read:

DN, I miss you.
I heard you're in town, do stop by for a visit
Dad

"What does it say?", he asked, I handed it to him and he stared at it for a moment. "DN? What is that?", he looked to me confused.

My eyes stayed on the ground, flat and emotionless.

"He used to call me DN... it stood for deadly nightshade, cause I was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage", Light's face filled with fear when she heard my words.

"He knows we're here", she stood up and dropped Shiggy on the ground.

"We need to go-", "He won't attack", Light and I said at the same time, "He knows better", I added.

"How the hell are you so sure Rain?", Touya snapped, "He's my father, I know his next move before he does", "He wants us to come to him, he won't make the first move", Light added.

"Well", I clapped my hands together, "No time to waste!", "Light- start training with me tomorrow", she nodded.

"Rain- we need to talk about-", "There's nothing to talk about Touya, we're doing this, and soon".

He stared for a moment, then his eyes turned soft as he began to understand. I saw that same fire in his eyes.

That fire that burned so hot the flames turned blue. It was those eyes that I fell in love with. Those chaotic, insanely beautiful eyes.

"Yeah we are", a smirk grew on his face. "There he is", I whispered, my eyes staring intently into his.

-one week later-

"Hit me again", I said through pants, Light took a deep breath and threw another punch at me. I almost fell back but caught my balance quickly and stayed standing.

"I DID IT!!", I threw my fists up, "No one's ever taken one of my punches like that before", she placed her hands on her hips.

"Well after getting hit hundreds of times with that kind of power...you eventually- build a wall", I chugged some cold water.

"Impressive Rain, I think it might be time for a rematch", a smile grew on my face, "You are so on", I threw the bottle aside.

We stood a few feet away from each other, both of us in a fighting stance.

"Guys no, this isn't happening here", Shoto interrupted us. "Why not!!", we whined at the same time, "Cause you already destroyed my living room and shattered my glass doors, I don't need anymore property damage".

We both groaned and threw our heads back. "You suck", I looked him up and down, "Pussy", Light added.

"Do you feel pain on your right side?", I asked Light as she started to cook us some food. "Not surface pain, all my nerves burned off in the fire", I looked at my burned hand and made a fist. "Yeah, me too".

"We kind of have matching scars though", she glanced back at me, "We do, don't we", I started to smile.

"I think that's pretty fucking cool, not a lot of sisters can say that", she handed me a plate and sat beside me.

Touya and Shoto joined us.

"Did you give him those staples?", Light asked Touya as she viewed Shoto's scar. "Fuck yeah I did, looks badass doesn't it?", he popped a bottle of tequila open.

"It's 2pm, why are you drinking Touya?", Shoto looked him up and down.

"How much time you got?", Touya looked him up and down and started to chug the bottle.

"You're an alcoholic", Shoto snatched the bottle, "And you're short". "I'm two inches shorter than you jackass!", he snapped.

"That's still 2 inches you'll never have", he grinned widely, "Hey fuck you!", Shoto shoved him, "Fuck you!", he shoved him back.

"Men", I sighed and rolled my eyes, "At least we aren't like that", "Yeah, thank god".

Home. There's two meanings. A tangible one, and an intangible one.

Home, the intangible feeling you get in a location, a sense of peace, joy from loved ones or an environment where everyone knows they're welcomed.

Time stopped, Shoto and Touya were laughing, wide careless smiles on their faces.

Light right beside me, laughing at their recklessness.

We were all so different. Yet all of us understood each other's pain.

Shoto was the quiet one, hiding in his thoughts. Light was the fire, loyal to the ones she cared for, willing to do whatever it takes. Touya, the angel who kept everyone safe, even if it meant death.

Then there was me. The ...Rain...who washed over everyone and held them together. And guided them home when the night was too dark.

The warmth I felt from the sight in front of me was so familiar, a distant feeling I hadn't felt in a while.

It felt good to have a family again. To have people that loved you. That would fight for you. And stay by your side till the end.

There's no one else in the world I trusted more with my life than them. These 3 people in front of me. They were home.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2.4K 19
"ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵒʳᵏ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ?" "ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ, ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃ? ᵀʰᵉ ᴸᵉᵃᵍᵘᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ." 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢�...
2.3M 87.6K 55
"I'm a bad person. Does that make a difference?" - Meeting someone who was severely injured in the pouring rain wasn't what Y/N expected when she l...
11.1K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
16.1K 405 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...