๐‘‡๐ธ๐ธ๐‘‡๐ป | ๐ท๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‚ ๐‘€๐ด๏ฟฝ...

By LibertySense

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ“] ใ€Žโ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž,โž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ... More

๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐„๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐Ÿ. ๐’๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐’
๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐Ž๐†๐–๐€๐‘๐“๐’
๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡
๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ–. ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ—. ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐–๐‘๐„๐‚๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐„๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐„๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐€ ๐Œ๐”๐†๐†๐‹๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐๐†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐Œ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐•๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐‘๐”๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐–๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐„๐†๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐ˆ๐†๐€๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐„๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐Œ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐”๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ๐Œ๐”๐ƒ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐‹๐”๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐’
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐„๐€
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ๐…๐€๐‘๐„๐–๐„๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

7.5K 130 183
By LibertySense

Trigger warnings: Mature content

***

October 7th, 2009

Athena was sitting on the bathroom floor, crying.

This was supposed to be a happy day for her, since it was her 30th birthday. And the news she had just gotten, would definitely make the day even better.

But still, she couldn't see it that way. The memory was still too vivid in her mind.

How would she tell him the truth? He would hate her, for sure. She should have told him, long ago. Draco had the right to know.

Yes, it wasn't her fault that it happened, but she should have told him.

She couldn't hide it from him any longer. If she didn't tell him now, she wouldn't be able to enjoy this day to the fullest.

She was grateful that Ginny took Scorpius to have a sleepover with Albus and James the night before. And thankfully, Draco was still at work.

She didn't know who else to call.

Narcissa? No, she couldn't. Because she didn't know either.

Maybe Ginny, Hermione or Felicity? No, they were busy with their own stuff. They had their own families to look after. They couldn't ran over to her house, whenever she wanted them to.

She tried to wipe her tears away, when she heard the front door closing.

Draco was back.

Athena immediately undressed and jumped into the shower. If he saw her face, he'd instantly know she was crying.

She turned the shower on and continued crying, this time in silence.

Her heart started racing when she heard his voice calling out for her.

"Athena? Baby, where are you?" he called out for her.

Athena gulped and closed her eyes tightly, deciding to pretend that she didn't hear him.

When she heard the door of the bathroom open, she bit her lip to keep her sobs back.

"Baby? Are you in here?" he asked, the worry evident in his voice.

"Y-yes baby, I'm taking a shower," she was quick to reply, lowly cursing herself for her stutter.

"Can I join?" he asked. Athena could picture him smirking.

"No," she bluntly replied, but of course, he ignored her. If she had her eyes open, she would definitely roll them at him.

She didn't open them though, not even when Draco's cold hands grabbed her hips, bringing her closer to his now naked body.

Her back was against his chest and she could feel his growing erection poking her waist. "I missed you, beautiful," he groaned in her ear, as he slowly started kissing her neck. "Happy birthday, love," he mumbled on her skin.

Athena immediately felt herself melting at his touch, especially when his fingertips slowly caressed her thighs and then creeped upon her wetness.

But then she remembered that important thing she had kept from him.

She pulled away, leaving him stunned. "Take your shower. I'll see you in a bit," she rambled and got out.

She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her wet body, and left the bathroom in a hurry, shutting the door closed behind her.

Draco stood there, under the running water, still unable to understand what he did wrong.

He sighed, but he started washing himself quickly, eager to go and talk to her.

What was up with her?

Maybe it was the fact that today it was her birthday, and she was now thirty years old.

"Women have a thing about growing up, don't they?" he thought.

Athena got dressed and went downstairs, still nervous to face him.

She knew she had messed up and now it was coming back to bite her in the ass. There was no other way now; she had to tell him.

She stared outside the window, watching the rain fall. Autumn weather was her favorite. Especially when she was here, in Cokeworth.

She sighed as she realized that now that her life had finally got back in track, she would have to change it all over again.

Athena had finally become a Potions professor at Hogwarts and she really loved her job. But now, she would probably have to quit.

"That was a big sigh..." she heard him say, making her jump up in surprise.

She finally turned to look at him and immediately regretted it. His bare upper body, wouldn't help the situation. At all. It would only distract her.

"What is it baby?" he asked her in concern, sweetly kissing her cheek.

Athena sighed again. "I'm fine, Draco. Why are you asking me that?"

"Because you're acting really weird," he said, while his blue eyes were looking at her like she was crazy.

Or maybe that was just in her mind and he was actually worried. But she couldn't think clearly right now.

"You are in a really weird mood. Is it because it's your birthday today?" he asked with caution.

She looked at him confused and somehow annoyed. Why was she so annoyed by such a simple question?

"What's my birthday got to do with my mood, Draco?" she demanded to know, feeling all tensed up and really, really irritated. But she was also horny at the same time.

"I don't know... Maybe because you are now in your thirties," he shrugged. "You women have a weird relationship with age."

Athena rolled her eyes at him. "Wow. That's just great. Did you suddenly become a psychologist now?" she sarcastically asked him.

His eyebrows raised up in surprise."Baby, I didn't—"

She sighed in frustration. "Just leave it alone, Draco!" she lashed out, making him look at her with wide eyes. "And put a fucking shirt on!" she growled and pushed him away, wanting to get away from him.

She felt his cold Slytherin ring against her skin when he grabbed her wrist. "Can you tell me what the fuck has gotten into you?" he asked her, now losing his patience and getting irritated as well.

She yanked her hand away and immediately run to the bathroom, a sudden wave of sickness forming in her stomach.

Athena made it just in time, kneeling on the floor and emptying her stomach in the toilet, her throat aching.

Draco was already next to her, really worried now. He didn't say anything, he just went closer to her and pulled her hair away from her face.

Athena's eyes were teary, as she slowly stood up and flushed the toilet. She then went to the sink, turning the faucet on.

"What happened to you now?" he asked her, while Athena started brushing her teeth. "Are you sick or something?"

"How can he be so stupid? Why are men so fucking oblivious?" she wondered angrily.

Athena just rolled her eyes, as she washed her mouth. "No," she bluntly replied.

"Then what is it?" he softly asked her now, going closer to her and wrapping his arms around her.

Athena closed her eyes, instantly feeling her muscles relaxing in his arms. Draco softly started kissing her neck, but not in a sexual way. He just wanted to be affectionate with her.

"Draco..." she whispered, finally mastering the courage to talk to him. "I have to tell you something."

"Then tell me, baby."

She turned around, trying to look into his eyes. "You'll probably hate me..." she almost chocked on her words.

"Hey, hey, look at me," he softly said as he gently grabbed her chin, making her look at him. "I could never hate you baby."

Athena bit her lower lip to stop it from trembling. "Let's go to the living room, please."

Draco nodded and followed her back to the living room. They both sat down on the sofa, Athena intentionally sitting far away from him.

She started fiddling with the sleeves of her red sweater, still unable to raise up her eyes and look at him.

"Draco, I have kept something from you. Something of high importance..." she finally started talking.

Draco looked at her, a little taken aback. "What did you keep from me?" he inquired, his heart beating fast.

Athena closed her eyes for a brief moment. "I only did this because I didn't want to hurt you..." she whispered.

But then she paused again, making Draco anxious, but he tried to remain calm. He could see that she was struggling. But he also desperately wanted to know what she had been hiding from him.

His hand found hers and he entwined their fingers together, making her finally look at him. Her eyes were red.

"Just tell me, baby. You don't need to be afraid of me," he reassured her, his eyes softening at the sight of her.

She gulped hard before continuing. "Draco... When I got arrested that day at Hogwarts, I-I..." she stuttered again, making Draco bit the inside of his cheek, whilst trying to remain composed.

He was slowly, but steadily losing his patience. And her hesitation, made him feel fear as well. And he hated feeling fear.

What was going on with her? Was she sick?

"Athena, I swear to Merlin, if you don't speak right now, I will break every fucking thing in here. You are fucking killing me with the long pauses, can't you understand that?"

His voice raised up by some octaves, making Athena sink into her seat.

He sighed in frustration, as he plopped his elbows on his thighs, rubbing his eyes with his fingers. "Please, just spit it out already..." he begged her in a softer tone.

Athena paused again, but now it was time to say it. "Draco... When I got arrested, I was pregnant," she finally managed to say. "With our baby..."

Silence.

Draco was just sitting there, bewildered by her reveal. He didn't know what to do or what to say.

"You were what?" he finally found the words.

Athena felt her lips quivering. "I was pregnant at that time, Draco. But I didn't know either. I found out while I was in jail, when I was already three months into the pregnancy."

Draco was still in shock. When she saw that he didn't comment anything, she continued.

"My period had stopped and then I was really nauseous every day. The headaches and the migraines were unbearable. So they run some blood tests and they found out I was pregnant."

Still silence.

"They didn't even ask me if I wanted to keep the baby. But someone else took that decision for me..." she whispered.

"Who?" he lowly spoke, staring at the ground.

"Your father," she divulged. "Lucius came the next morning. And he just ordered them to get rid of it. They tied me up," she tried to say, as a sob left her lips, making Draco's heavy heart break. "And they forced me to drink a potion. I immediately knew what it was. I begged and begged them not to kill my baby. But they didn't listen, Draco," she cried.

Draco's eyes were filled with tears, his lips a firm line. He felt his body numbing from the pain.

But that was nothing, compared to what she's been through. She was literally tortured by his own father.

"Your father stayed through the whole process, wanting to make sure that everything was over. When I started bleeding, he finally left."

Draco still didn't say anything, because he wanted to let her finish.

"I was bleeding for weeks. I thought I was going to die and I kind of wished for it to happen. My blood pressure was very low, as well as my iron rates. But somehow, they managed to keep me alive," she continued, her voice carrying the pain she was feeling.

She wiped her tears with her sleeves. "And just like that, they took my baby away from me. And this might sound selfish, but if they had let me keep it, I would. But I don't think your father would allow a Malfoy to grow up in prison," she bitterly laughed. "So I guess it was for the best."

"Are you finished?" he asked her, his voice hoarse.

Athena nodded, even though he still wasn't looking at her. "Yes."

He finally raised up his eyes at her, his blue orbs literally piercing her green ones. "Why would you hide this from me?" he asked her, his pain evident in his voice.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "You were already married Draco, you didn't need to know something like that. And I didn't want to hurt you—"

"What the fuck does my marriage had to do with it, Athena?" he asked in a loud voice, as he stood up from the sofa. "You kept such a secret from me, for ten whole years? While you had the chance to tell me, finally?"

"I'm sorry," she cried. "I'm so, so sorry. I wanted to protect you..."

"Well you didn't," he laughed at her, but it sounded more like a pained howl. "You kept this from me and you had no right to do it. I deserved to know!" he yelled now, the vein at his white neck popping up.

"I know!" she cried out as well. "But I couldn't do this to you. I couldn't hurt you! You had Scorpius. Why would you care about a baby that never got to see the light, about a baby that we never got to meet?"

"Because it was our baby!" he yelled again, but still making sure to emphasize the key word. "It was our baby..." he now whispered the words, making Athena's heart ache.

That's what she wanted to avoid. That pain that was making his beautiful eyes turn sad.

She went over to him and gently placed her palm on his beating heart. "Please, please forgive me. I really need you to forgive me. You have to see it from my point of view."

Draco's Adam's apple was going up and down, as he was trying to breathe properly. But his chest had tightened unpleasantly, making it harder for him.

"Draco?" she questioningly said his name, desperate for some kind of reaction. "Please. Say something."

"I want to kill him."

Athena's face fell. "What?" she asked in pure terror.

"I want to kill him!" he hissed. "That garbage... That monster!" he said through his teeth, who were screeching against each other.

"Draco, calm down, please," she begged him. "Look at me."

Draco refused to do so. But Athena didn't give up.

"I said look at me," she said in a more demanding tone, but her voice was still soft.

His now grayish orbs looked at her, waiting for her to say something.

"If you kill him, you will regret it and we both know it," she said, her voice steady and calm.

"And believe me, this is his punishment... This was his worst nightmare, getting locked up in Azkaban again. If you kill him, you will save him from his disgrace. Don't you understand that?" she contemplated.

Draco knew she was right. Him being in prison, literally rotting in there, was the worst torture possible.

"You are right..." he agreed.

She softly smiled. "Please, don't stay mad at me anymore. I can't take it..." she pleaded.

Draco didn't say anything; he just brought her to his chest, hugging her tightly. "I'm the one you should forgive... I didn't protect you... I wasn't there for you, when you needed me the most..."

"You couldn't have known..." she tried to comfort him. "Don't do this to yourself."

"I can't..."

"You can!" she forcefully said. "Because I'm not finished yet... I have something else to tell you."

Draco gulped, while he felt his throat getting dry. "What else is there?"

Athena smiled at him. "Draco... You are going to be a father. Again..."

He looked at her, blinking in confusion. "W-what?"

She now smiled widely. "Draco, I'm pregnant..."

Draco now felt that the clouds vanished and the sun came up. He felt his whole body filling with adrenaline — and happiness.

"Are you serious?"

She nodded, her beautiful smile still on her face. "I found out this morning... That's why I was like that... Because I remembered that baby, that I never got to meet."

Draco grabbed her face and kissed her with all his force, as Athena tangled her fingers into his immensely soft hair.

She moaned into the kiss, feeling hornier than ever.

"I can't believe it!" Draco grinned. "We are going to have a baby!"

He was literally beaming with happiness.

Athena laughed as Draco took her into his arms, spinning her around. "You make me so happy, baby. So, so happy..." he whispered and put her back on her feet and kissing her again.

"Will you forgive me for keeping this from you?" she asked him, still unsure.

Draco tenderly kissed her forehead. "There's nothing to forgive. You didn't do anything wrong. I understand."

Athena was a little bit surprised, but she was also relieved. There was no reason to keep feeling bad. They would be parents soon, and that's all that mattered.

"I love you so much," he mumbled on her lips, and kissed her again.

"Draco... Can you make love to me?" she innocently asked.

Draco smirked. "You bet I will."

They lost no time. They went back to their bed and undressed each other. Draco wanted to taste her, like crazy.

He went down on her, opening her legs with his cold hands. Athena closed her eyes, waiting for him to start working his magic.

He groaned at her wetness, while he slowly entered two fingers into her, stretching her out.

"Who made you that wet darling?" he huskily asked her.

Athena bit her lip in anticipation, as Draco started slowly fingering her. "You," she breathed out, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Good girl," he said in satisfaction, his blond head lowering to her heat.

His tongue entered her wet folds, that he was keeping separated with his fingers.

"Mmm," he hummed on her, sending shivers all over her spine. "You always taste so fucking good for me, babygirl."

Athena's fingers found his hair and she pushed his head even further. "D-don't stop," she begged, while arching her back.

Draco moved his head from side to side, the soft muscle trying to reach every possible place it could. And that drove Athena crazy.

"Get up," she demanded after a while. "Come and fuck me."

Draco smirked, but complied. He was eager to feel her wrapping around him.

His body caved over hers and kissed her, Athena tasting herself on his tongue. Draco grabbed his throbbing erection and carefully glided inside her.

They both moaned in ecstasy, as Draco started moving at a low pace.

"Do you like it, baby? Do you like it when I fuck you slowly? When I make love to you like that?" he grunted, forcing himself deeper.

"Shit..." she hissed, when Draco hit a certain spot. "I- I do. Please, keep going."

"I will," he groaned and started rocking his hips a little bit faster. "I want to fill you up."

"Please," she cried. "Please do."

"I will baby, I will. I will make you dripping with my cum."

His dirty talk was pure magic, as well as his moves. She groaned in pleasure, when she felt his whole length deep into her tightness.

"You feel so good around me baby," Draco whispered, kissing her again.

Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, making him move closer to her. His thrusts were reaching spaces in her, that she didn't even know she had.

Athena couldn't keep it any longer.

"Fuck..." she moaned. "Draco I'm gonna—"

She didn't manage to finish her sentence, her climax releasing on him.

Draco's thrusts became sloppier and slower. Before he even knew it, he was cursing her name, as he filled her with his hot orgasm.

"That was fantastic," Draco breathlessly said. "I will never get tired of you."

Athena closed her eyes, smiling contently. "I won't either."

Draco pulled out of her and brought her to his chest. "Get some sleep, baby girl. The sleepless nights are coming."

Athena laughed but closed her eyes, as she laid on his chest, the sleep immediately taking over her.

***

9 months later (July 10th, 2010)

"Come on, babygirl..." Draco encouraged her. "You can do it! Just one last push!"

Athena cried out, as she pushed again. When she heard the first cry of her baby, she rested back on the bed, her eyes closed.

Her breathing was rapid when Draco kissed her sweat covered forehead. "I'm so proud of you darling," Draco sniffled, feeling emotional. "Good job baby."

Athena smiled and slowly opened her eyes. "Can I hold her?" she asked, her voice slightly trembling.

The nurses put the tiny baby girl on her chest, as it kept on crying. Athena's eyes were leaking with tears.

"She's here, Draco," she whispered.

Draco couldn't keep his tears back either. "Our daughter," he said, while staring adoringly at her.

The nurses now took the baby to clean it up. Athena almost whimpered when they took her away.

"We'll get her back soon baby," he promised. "But you need to rest."

After the nurses cleaned Athena up, they returned her to her room.

Draco was by her side the whole time, not even daring to move away.

"I'm so proud of you darling," he once again said. "I love you..."

Athena couldn't contain her smile. "I love you too, baby."

"Do you want me to get you anything?" he sweetly asked her.

Athena stared at her room, that was already filled with any kinds of sweets, flowers and dragon bears. "I think the room is already too crowded," she commented.

Draco grinned. "I made sure of it."

"I can tell," Athena rolled her eyes, but still grinning. "Did you get the Slytherin onesie I told you to buy?"

Draco chuckled. "Of course I did. I already gave it to the nurses — this will be the first piece of clothing our daughter will ever wear."

Athena loved the sound of those two words. Our daughter.

Especially when Draco said them.

"Can you go get Scorpius? I want him to be here when his sister arrives," Athena said.

Draco nodded. "Of course love. I'll be back," he tenderly kissed her forehead and went to get Scorpius.

The little boy rushed into the room, thrilled that he would finally get to meet his little sister.

"Athena!" he exclaimed and went to hug her. "Where is my sister?" he wondered, his bright eyes looking around the room.

Athena caressed his blond hair and kissed his cheek. "She'll be here any second now, bud."

Draco got into the room as well, smiling at the both of them. "Are you excited, Scorpius?" he asked his son.

"Yes!" he giggled. "I can't wait to see her! Will she look like me daddy?"

"Probably," Draco smirked. "Malfoys are always blondies."

Athena huffed. "And the Potters are almost always black haired."

Draco released a deep chuckle. "You said it yourself, darling. Almost always."

They didn't have the time to argue any further, because a nurse came to the room with their little girl.

Athena beamed when her eyes locked on her daughter. The nurse left to give them some privacy.

Draco went over to her, taking Scorpius into his arms, so he could see his sister better.

"Blondie!" Draco declared and Scorpius clapped. "We won, bud."

Athena rolled her eyes. "Give her to me, please. And stop being so cocky! She might get my eyes."

"You wish," Draco sarcastically said, placing Scorpius back on the floor.

He gently took his daughter into his arms for the first time.

And... boom! He was in love again, the feeling hitting him like a thunderbolt.

"Hey princess," he cooed, making Athena melt at the sight. "I'm daddy. I'm so happy that you are here," he whispered and kissed her hair. "God, I love you."

Athena allowed the tears to fall on her cheeks, as Draco finally placed their daughter into her arms.

The little girl yawned, making Athena laugh sweetly. She looked so cute in her Slytherin onesie.

"Hey darling. Hey baby girl. It's mummy,'' she whispered. But as she examined her daughter's facial futures, her eyes widened in surprise. ''Gosh, she looks just like you, Draco. This is unbelievable!" she whined.

Draco smirked and got next to them, Scorpius following. The three of them were now on the bed, their eyes never disconnecting from their little bundle of joy.

"So what about her name?" Draco asked her. ''Are we going with the one we agreed on?''

Athena nodded. "Severa," she breathed out. "The female version of Severus," she whispered, full of emotions.

"Oh baby... I love it. And it suits her. What about her middle name?" Draco asked.

"I wanted Scorpius to choose. He actually had a very nice idea," Athena started. "I know that the Blacks have a tradition of naming their babies after stars. And me and Scorpius were searching for a name at the Astronomy books we have at home..."

"Well, then somebody say it!" Draco urged them. "I'm dying to know!"

"You want to tell him baby?" Athena asked the little boy.

Scorpius nodded. "Nashira," he carefully said, wanting to say it correctly.

"Nashira..." Draco repeated the name. "What does it mean?"

"It means "she who brings good news"," Athena explained, while softly smiling. "What do you think?"

"Severa Nashira Malfoy..." Draco said the full name. "It actually sounds perfect... Wow! Congrats you two!" he smiled and ruffled his son's hair.

Athena faked a cough. "Uhm, aren't you forgetting something, Mr. Malfoy?" she raised an eyebrow.

Draco's face fell. "What am I forgetting?"

Athena looked at him intensely. "You said her name wrong."

"No, I didn't," he disagreed.

"Yes, you did."

"What the—" Draco was about to curse, but Athena glared at him, making him stop mid sentence. He sighed.

"Her full name will be Severa Nashira Malfoy - Potter," Athena said with a demanding tone.

Draco scoffed. "No, it will not. She has a last name already — she doesn't need a second one!"

"Well, she's my daughter too!" Athena reminded him. "I literally pushed her out of me, less than an hour ago!"

Draco groaned. "Fine, fine!" he gave up. "Have it your way."

Athena now smiled victoriously. "Good boy," she smirked.

"Athena," he warned.

"What?" she teased.

Draco couldn't help but smile. "I love you."

Athena smiled at him as well. "I love you too."

Draco hugged everyone with his big arms.

Their little girl started crying, wanting to make her presence heard.

Athena laughed and kissed her forehead. "She's already loud. She's definitely a Slytherin."

Draco smiled proudly. "Of course she is."

Athena kissed him tenderly, her eyes glowing from happiness.

"This girl has already bared her teeth," Draco mused. "She will make a great leader one day."

Athena laughed. "I mainly want her to be loving. And happy. Everything else comes second."

"We are loving too, darling. But our own love has teeth," he winked at her.

They laughed together, as they finally felt complete. Nothing could ruin them; they were rock solid.

A soft knock was heard on the door. Athena saw Harry's head peaking inside. "Hey. Can we see her?"

Athena grinned widely at the sight of her brother. "Of course! Come in!"

Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Narcissa got in, eager to see the baby.

Everyone gasped at the resemblance between Draco and Severa, making Athena roll her eyes at them.

"Another Malfoy," Narcissa said, feeling emotional.

"She's so beautiful!" Ginny commented.

Harry was glowing at the sight of his first niece. 

Hermione and Ron were smiling, while watching the beautiful family.

Finally, their friend would be happy. Athena deserved this. And so did Draco.

"Do you want me to take a picture of you?" Ron offered. "I just got the camera."

"Yes, please!" Athena happily said.

"Okay, everybody smile," Ron instructed them.

Draco hugged Athena and Scorpius tightly, smiling at the camera.

He now had everything he ever asked for.

Her.

Their family.

And the happiness they deserved.

And if anyone ever tried to hurt them again, they had plenty of teeth to show.

Click!

***

The end.

***

I'm not crying. You're crying.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here. With your support, your comments and your love...

The story ends here and it's hurting me that I have to say goodbye to them.

But I'm happy that they are now together.

ILY all so much, you have absolutely no idea.

We have other two books, so I'll see you there soon! 😘

Much love to everyone

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 37 28
๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… ส™แดแดแด‹ แด›แด ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง หกแต’สทแต‰สณแถœแตƒหขแต‰ โฑโฟแต—แต‰โฟแตˆแต‰แตˆ
3.7K 118 40
we were too scared to leave and too broken to stay but we found love in the hurt we felt. - a draco malfoy story most impressive ranks #1 in ilovedr...
731K 24.4K 85
โ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง... โž theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...
3.7K 36 28
[โ“กโ“”โ“ โ“คโ“”โ“ขโ“ฃโ“ข โ“โ“กโ“” CLOSED] ๐Ÿ„น๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฟ ๐Ÿ„ฐ ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ„ธ ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ป ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…ƒ ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„บ ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…„ ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„พ๏ฟฝ...