Too Late To Say Goodbye (Dab...

Door serraabae

‼️I do not own any of the MHA characters just the OC's and the plot‼️ ‼️AU‼️no quirks ‼️I do not own any of... Meer

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

22

263 8 67
Door serraabae

A/n: this picture hurts in the best way possible.

And I'm curious if any of you have a guess of who Ren is?;) you'll probably make the connection after this chapter but I'm curious what your guesses are before.

I woke up in the same dark room, chained to a stone chair again. "God dammit", I muttered under my breath.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!", I screamed, losing my sense of time and sanity. I noticed my legs weren't chained, because of my wounded leg.

The building stayed quiet, not a sound back.

"Fucking cunt!", I struggled to free myself from the chains. "REN!!! HAWKS!!! LET ME FUCKING GO!!", my breathing heavy as I lost my temper again.

I noticed my leg was almost fully healed...

How many days have I been here? I had lost all sense of time. I wondered if Dabi was okay now, if his wounds had healed too.

I hated this. I had lost all control, I was helpless. My pride had been shattered, and it pissed me the fuck off.

"REN YOU BITCH!! DON'T BE SHY!! COME OUT AND PLAY!!!", I snapped, hoping to get her attention. "Oh Rain, you sound angry, did I upset you?", I heard her same raspy voice throughout the whole building. I laughed, "Call it what you want, Ren".

"How bout you take these chains off and we have a real chat?", my eyes roamed the dark building, looking for any sigh of where she might be. "Why don't I tell you a story Rain?", I could tell she was smiling, I shook my head, "You know Ren...I'm really not in the mood for one of your games".

"It's a story I think you'll wanna hear", her tone turned sinister. "Talk", I said in a stern tone.

"Well, well, well, where should I start?", she let out a sigh, I rolled my eyes. "I know", she stayed quiet a moment, "Once upon a time there was a little girl...let's call her...L", "Here we go", I muttered under my breath.

"Now L worked very hard, from such a young age, she wanted to be the greatest, she wanted to make her parents proud of her", I threw my head back on the stone chair.

"L had an older sister, she loved her dearly...she wanted to be just like her", she let out a small laugh.

"Her sister went to all the greatest schools, she got the highest grades, her parents were truly proud of their firstborn", I lifted my head, my eyes grew, hearing the familiar story before.

"L tried her hardest...hurting herself in the process...over and over again...she wanted to be just like her sister...strong".

"Though, L's sister loved her and tried her best to protect her from darkness...the darkness always finds it's way in...And there came a time where it was one or the other, her sister could only save one of them...her sister or...herself", my lips slowly parted, "So you wanna know what the older sister did?...she saved herself...and allowed her little sister, L, to fall into a pit of darkness".

"The fuck is this?", I snapped, tears welling in my eyes. "WHO ARE YOU?!!", I screamed out, tears falling down my face.

"I knew that sister of yours Rain...what was her name...Light", I tried my best to hold back the tears, but it was no use, I had no control. She laughed, "Ironic, isn't it? That Light fell into the darkness?".

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!", I cried out in pain, tears streaming down my face as I relived the events of that night.

"I want you to feel the same pain your little sister did. The same pain you promised to protect her from...but couldn't", "WHO ARE YOU!!!!", I screamed.

"That's enough story telling for today", were her last words, "NO- REN!!! WHO ARE YOU- HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS!!! WHAT DO...what do you want from me?", my last words quiet as my head fell.

Who really was Ren? How did she know my past...my sister...Was she sent by my father? Maybe one of his most trusted henchmen? Could she be...No.

My sister had died in that fire, along with my mother. That's what happened.

I had lived with that nightmare my entire life, I heard her screams at night. Yet now when I tried to remember...It was all a blur...I remember reaching for her hand, but I was too late...and she fell into the flames.

God my head was all scrambled, all my thoughts misplaced.

"Rain, dinner time", I heard Hawks voice approach me from behind. "Great, you", I whispered in an annoyed tone. "Aw, come on, admit it, you missed me", he smiled and turned a single light on Infront me, I shut my eyes, not used to the light.

"You gonna unchain me so I can eat?", I raised one brow, he laughed, "Not a chance, you're dangerous".

"Hawks, are you scared of me?", I tilted my head to the side, "Yes, because you are terrifying", he nodded quickly. "You're just a pussy", I looked him up and down.

"You're seriously going to fucking feed me?", I looked at him with wide eyed, "Yup", he winked.

"Nope- this is not happening", I laughed and shook my head. "You need to get your strength back Rain, come on", he raised his full eyebrows.

I looked to the side and laughed through my nose, biting my lip.

Then it's like a lightbulb turned on, I remembered my legs weren't chained to the chain.

A smile grew on my face, "Have you finally decided to cooperate?", "I sure have", I said, a smirk growing on my face.

"Say ah", he held up a spoon full of mash potatoes and leaned closer to me. "Come closer, don't be shy, I don't bite", I paused, "Unless you want me to".

His eyes widened from my sudden boldness, he took a step closer.

In an instant, I kicked him in the groin, then wrapped my legs around his neck.

He groaned out in pain. My thighs squeezed his neck, slowly cutting his circulation off. "Who the fuck is Ren?!", I snapped, "I...can't...I- don't...kn-ow", he coughed out as his throat began to get crushed.

"OH REN!!! I'M ABOUT TO KILL HAWKS HERE!! BETTER HURRY IF YOU WANNA SAVE HIM!!!", I screamed out into the dimly lit building.

"R-...Ren!", Hawks begged for his life. "TIME'S RUNNING OUT REN!!! I'LL SNAP HIS FUCKING NECK", I said with an insane smile.

Out of nowhere, countless men rushed in, all dressed in black suits. One of them aimed what looked like a tranquilizer gun at me. "Hey don't!-", I felt the dart hit my throat, my limbs started to feel like jello, numb.

My consciousness slowly slipping away from me. Until everything went black...

Dabi's POV:

"It's been a week- and you don't have anything?", I snapped at Shoto. "It's not that easy Touya- you wanna fucking try?", he glared at me, my eyes widened slightly, still not used to that name.

"What?", he looked me up and down, "Nothing", I shook my head.

"Your wounds are pretty much healed up, but I cant find any leads- you know anyone who'd wanna take her?", I let out a laugh, "How much time do you have?".

He rolled his eyes, "Seriously, try and think of anyone significant", I rubbed my face, "Well there's her father...that Bakugo dude and...", my eyes grew wide. "And...who?", Shoto stepped closer.

"...Ren", my gaze slowly lifted to meet his, "She was following us-she was the one who shot Rain- it's...her", my eyes wide with realization. "Are you sure-", "Yes".

"How do we find her?", he asked, I ran my hand through my hair, trying to think of any way that was possible. "Shigaraki", I whispered, my eyes wide.

"Who?", Shoto asked, "We need the jet", I slowly sat up in the bed, still sore and in pain.

"Wait what- where are we going? Do you even know-", "Remember the last house we stayed at?", I struggled to slip a jacket on, "Yeah...In California...". I let out a small laugh, "Well, we were keeping someone captive there and when we got attacked we kind of...forgot about him".

"Are you fucking kidding me?", Shoto rubbed his face, clearly frustrated. "He was a scumbag, tried to betray Rain, she said we should keep him alive because he might be useful", I paused, "And well...right now, he's sounding pretty useful".

"How?", Shoto helped me down the stairs, "He's a skilled hacker, can find out anything about anyone, he'll be able to find Ren", "How are you so sure he'll help?". I grinned, "Cause we'll kill him if he doesn't, simple", he looked at me flatly, "It's the only chance we have, we need to take it", my eyes pleading, he sighed heavily, "Fine".

I spent most of the plane ride sleeping, Shoto woke me up when we had arrived.

"So the plan is to torture it out of him?", Shoto asked as he drove to the destination, "Not necessarily...he finds Ren, we tell him we'll let him go", I shrugged my shoulders.

"But- didn't he try to betray Rain? What if he goes after her?", I looked to Shoto, a mischievous grin on my lips. "I said we'd tell him that, not that we actually will", I winked, "You are ruthless", he laughed.

"I learned from the best", I stared out the window, thinking of her.

We opened the broken door covered in bullet holes. "HELLO!! IS SOMEONE THERE?!!!- PLEASE HELP ME!!!", we heard Shigaraki scream from upstairs.

Shoto kicked the door to the room we were hiding him in, "Oh fuck no", Shiggy said, his face falling when he recognized me.

"Get away from me!!", his face filled with fear, "Where is she!- I know she's with you!!", I laughed, "You are really scared of Rain, aren't you?".

"SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY!!!", he screamed out in fear, "Hey", I grabbed his face, my fingers digging into his jaw, "I'm the only person that can call her crazy".

"The fuck do you want from me?", he looked us up and down, "Is this Shoto Todoroki?", a grin grew on his face. "You two are working together?", he laughed hysterically, "Something funny?", Shoto stepped forward.

"I mean...yes, Dabi's a cold blooded killer and you're, well...the golden boy", Shoto kicked his face, "His name's Touya".

Shiggy's face fell slowly as he realized who I really was, "You're...you're...the...eldest Todoroki-...Touya", I rolled my eyes, "You want a fucking cookie?", "How-how did you-", "I don't have time to play catch up, I need you to find someone".

He laughed, "And what makes you think I'll help you", he looked between us, "We'll let you go", Shoto said in an honest tone. I smiled internally, he's learning...

"And what makes you think I'd believe you?", I walked to him and untied the ropes restraining him, "If you try anything, my brother right here will kill you with his bare hands", I whispered to him, "He may not be as scary as Rain, but he is a Todoroki and we're all cold blooded", his eyes grew with terror.

"Got it?", I tilted my head to the side. He nodded quickly. "I...I need my laptop to do this", I reached into my backpack and tossed him his laptop.

Shoto and I stood on either side of him, "Who exactly do you want me to find?", he asked us, "Someone named Ren, Hawks was working for her", I said.

He started to type away, the screen was all black with green codes on it, it looked like a damn foreign language.

"I'm not finding anything...wait", he continued to type away, "Wait what?", I leaned closer, "I cant find any images, the only thing I have is an address...looks like an abandoned building", his eyes narrowed.

"Here", a picture popped up, my eyes widened slightly, "That's in Brooklyn", I whispered.

"How'd you find this?", I looked to him, he scratched his neck, "I just tracked down Hawks' phone number, I traced text messages with the key word, 'Ren', and this is what I got", a smile grew on my face, "We got our guy".

"Hey wait-who is this 'Ren', what are you guys planning?", he stood up, I stopped and turned back, "We're getting my girl back", "Rain?", his voice tinted with fear.

"Damn right", I smirked, "Well if you guys want some help- I can help you get in- I can hack whatever system they have", his eyes lit up.

"Why the fuck would you wanna help?", I looked him up and down, "Why not I-", "Shoto", I glanced at Shoto, he nodded and grabbed Shiggy by his shirt.

"I don't have anywhere to go okay!", he admitted in fear, "Why the hell do you think we'd trust you?", Shoto spat angrily, "You tried to betray Rain, who's to say you won't do it again?", I stepped closer.

"The only reason I was planning that was because she has a massive bounty on her head- her father really wants her back- it was all about the money!", he yelled, I tilted my head to the side, "You got a fucking point?".

"I can help you-...find her father...I have leads", he held his hands up innocently, my eyes narrowed.

I analyzed his face, his eyes were honest, or they seemed to be. So I decided, "Fine but your staying in handcuffs", Shoto threw him to the ground.

Shiggy sat in the back of the plane, his hands bound in handcuffs. Shoto sat beside me, "We really doing this?", he glanced at me, "Fuck yeah we are", a smile grew on his face.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.5K 558 35
"Something about him was intimate" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ You and Touya were perfect couple but beautiful things often wilt. You've lost all your memories...
2.4M 88.7K 55
"I'm a bad person. Does that make a difference?" - Meeting someone who was severely injured in the pouring rain wasn't what Y/N expected when she l...
3.7K 50 18
DabixReader | "KISS ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT Y/N" | /In which Y/n is forced to work for Dabi and strange feelings arise/ I do not own any thing from...
1M 39.9K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...