Enamored

By MrsRodariusMarcell

Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 9

7.4K 305 8
By MrsRodariusMarcell

"Stop talking ta me Alea" Meech waved Lea off as he walked inside DeAndre house. Everybody was over here today.

Lea sighed as she rolled her eyes and sat on the couch next to Leilani. I looked over at her and then at Meech.

"So what's the word? Mafuckas wanna sit inna house 25/8 shit lame as hell" Ky said shaking his head.

"Bye then nigga, ain't nobody ask you ta bring yo ass over here" Dre mugged him sitting down next to me on the couch. He passed me the Gatorade and i smiled at him.

"Thank you" i smiled opening the blue Gatorade he had just given me.

"Na cause all y'all niggas do is look at these 4 fucking walls" Kelz spoke up brushing his waves with his hands. Kelz was actually a cool person, i had never thought too much about him when we had first met but the longer I'm around him the more i start to develop a friendship with him.

"Let's go to the mall" Bri said with a smile. All she did was shop.

"That's all yo ass wanna do" Tre mugged her and she kissed his cheek.

"Yup," she smirked leaning her head back onto his shoulder. They were actually a cute couple, very unexpected considering they were the complete opposite. He was way more chill and laid back, while Bri was a complete social butterfly. But they do say opposites attract.

"Ooh yeah, I've been meaning to go to bath and body works" i announced looking at my phone for a quick second.

"The fuck we still sitting here fa?" DJ mugged standing up from his seat. Everybody made their way outside except me and Dre. Since he had picked me up from home he was my ride.

I waited for him to lock up the house before we made it out to his car.

"Why you so quiet" he asked me making me look over at him.

"No reason why you ask that" i retorted grabbing my water bottle out of the cup holder.

"You been silent" he shrugged briefly looking over at me before looking back at the road.

"I don't have anything to say" i told him as i took a gulp out of my water before sitting it back down in the cup holder.

"Mmm" he mumbled silently as he rubbed his chin hairs.

*
*
*

We had finally made it to the mall, we were currently inside Finish line looking for some shoes.

"These cute ain't they?" I asked Dre showing him some airmax 97's.

"Yeah, you getting em" he asked me and i nodded. I asked the employee for my shoes size and tried it on.

"They fit?" He asked me felling where my toes were in the shoes.

"Yeah they good" i nodded walking around the small section we were in back and forth.

"Im gonna get them" I said before i sat back down and took the shoe off. I put on my red and white Jordan 3's before we went over to the kid wall full of shoes.

"You like these" Dre asked me showing some black yezzy adidas sneakers.

"Yeah they cute" i nodded and he nodded before asking the employee for Kionni shoe size.

"You such a good big brother" i coo'd smiling at him as we walked up to the register. The rest of the gang was looking at some different shoes.

"This together?" The girl asked us ringing up my shoes.

"Yeah" DeAndre answered before i could say anything. I opened my purse and pulled my card out my purse.

"Your total is $321.68" she told us before i could swipe my card DeAndre had sat some cash down on the counter.

"Keep the change" he told her as he grabbed the bag.

"I could've paid" i told him looking up at him as we walked to where everybody else were.

"I could too," he simply shrugged dismissing the conversation.

"Thank you" I told him and he nodded.

"What y'all get?" Lea asked us.

"Some airmax's and some yezzy's for Kionni" i told her sitting down on the thing. She nodded looking at some shoes.

"When y'all gone be leaving out of here?" I asked them.

"Don't be tryna rush us now that you done" Kelz said mugging me making me laugh.

"I'm just asking" i shrugged standing up.

"I'm gonna head over there to bath and body works" i told them stretching.

"Alright bye then mafucka" Geezy said mugging me.

"Fuck on somewhere" Dre said mugging him as he grabbed my upper arm softly.

"We'll meet up at the food court" Lea said and we nodded before we walked out of the store to head to bath and body works.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked DeAndre as we walked through the mall, by now i had my right arm wrapped around his left arm. I was stood on the inside of him.

"Nothing" he shrugged simply as we turned into the bath and body works store. I then grabbed a tote.

"Oh i was just asking you seem kind of upset" i told him going to the back of the store where the perfumes were located.

"I'm straight" he shrugged again and i nodded putting the 'into the night' body wash, lotion and perfume into my tote.

"You look like you come in here everyday" he said shaking his head as he looked at his phone.

I laughed tossing some hand sanitizer inside.

"This my favorite store" i shrugged going to the wall of candles.

We finished up in bath and body works, after a while of me being inside there DeAndre ended up going to the seating area across the way from here. He had given me $100 to pay for it on cash app but i had used my own money and sent him his money back.

"I'm starving" i sighed as we spotted where everyone else was sitting at. They already had they food. I must've been in there for a minute.

"Bout damn time" Ky shook his head mugging me making me laugh as i sat down. DeAndre took the empty seat across from me and instantly got on his phone.

They all continued their conversation as i looked around the food court trying to find out what i was gonna eat. After a while i ended up deciding on Panda Express.

"You coming" i asked DeAndre and he nodded before he shut his phone off and stood up.

"What you finna eat?" He asked me.

"Panda" i told him going up to the line, i was so glad it wasn't long cause i was starving.

"What you getting" i asked him and he shrugged.

"Imma get me some canes later on" he told me.

"You don't want anything that can hold you over until then" i asked him with a frown.

"Na I'm good, ian too long ate" he told me and i nodded. I ordered my food and we made our way back to the table. I had ordered him some egg rolls, i don't know how people eat them but he loved egg rolls.

"I told you I'm good" he said licking his lips as he took the bag of egg rolls out my hand.

"It's just something to hold you over" i told him and he nodded.

"Thank you" he spoke making me smile and nod.

"Welcome" i replied before looking over at the rest of the group. I listened on their conversation as they conversed about what ever.

*
*
*

DeAndre and i had branched off from everyone else, when we left the mall we went to Canes and went back to his house.

We were now seated on the porch outside his house enjoying the weather. We had been sitting here talking watching cars go by every now and then.

"Shut up" i laughed as he talked about me, i had told him that i was a cheerleader in high school and he kept on teasing me about it.

"Yo ass was lame as hell" he shook his head making me roll my eyes.

"It was really fun, specially during homecoming" i spoke remembering all the fun times I had in high school.

He shook his head looking at me just as his phone started ringing.

"Hello" he answered putting the phone on speaker as he took a hit out of his blunt.

"Y'all really said fuck us" Kelz said through the phone.

"Ain't nobody wanna sit inna house" he mugged although Kelz couldn't see him at all.

"Y'all lame as hell" Kelz spoke hanging the phone up.

He turned his phone off and focuses on his blunt.

"Does that help with something?" I asked him out of nowhere.

"What you mean?" He asked me.

"I don't know, cause when my cousin first started smoking i had asked her why she did it and she was like it keeps her from being so stressed" i shrugged, "i figured that's why a lot of people do it" i said simply and he shrugged.

"You wanna try it?" He asked me smirking and i instantly declined.

"No thank you," i shook my head and he shrugged before putting it out on the ground.

"I'm hungry" he said making me shake my head.

"You just ate 2 hours ago" I laughed looking at him as he stood up.

"Come on, you coming" he asked me and i nodded, i was never one to turn down a ride. He went in the house to grab his keys and stuff then we headed out. We got in his car and he turned on NBA Youngboy.

We sat in the car as he pulled into the Canes parking lot.

"You love Raising Canes" i laughed shaking my head and he nodded with a smirk.

"You wan sum" he asked me and i nodded, i wasn't really hungry but i could still save it for later.

"Umm yeah the box combo no slaw and a extra piece of bread. Ooh i wanna try the green lemonade too and 3 extra sauces" i told him and he nodded while rubbing his chin before he repositioned himself toward the screen.

He told them our order and pulled up to the window, i pulled a $50 dollar bill out of my purse and handed it to him.

"You good" he said and handed me the cash back.

"You paid for my stuff at the mall i can buy your food" I told him and he took out a large stack of money and pulled out a $50 dollar bill before he handed it to the lady. He then put the money back in his pocket.

"Hmm" he told me sitting my money in my lap making me nod.

"Thank you" i said as he pulled up to the second window.

"You wanna go back ta the crib" he asked me and i shrugged.

"Doesn't matter" i told him and he nodded.
We got our food and left.

We had decided on going to the park.

"It's good" he asked me and i nodded.

"It tastes like regular lemonade just green" i shrugged with a frown on my face. I was looking forward to some extravagant taste and this is all i got.

"Told you" he shook his head making me roll my eyes as we pulled in the parking lot of the park. We got out the car and went to sit on a empty bench.

"You ain't gone eat" he asked me and i shook my head no.

"I'm saving it for later" i told him and he nodded looking around the park while opening his food.

"So... what's up?" I asked him folding my hands on the table.

He looked at me, "what" he asked me and i shrugged.

"Nothing I'm just bored saying stuff" i laughed shrugging and he nodded as he ate his food.

"Ooh you wanna play one on one when you done" i asked him smiling and he sucked his teeth.

"Ion know why tryna play wit me" he shook his head and i shrugged with a smirk.

"Afraid of a little competition" i asked him raising my eyebrow and he shrugged.

"Bet that up den" he nodded.

We talked as he finished up his food, we went to the car to go put our belongings inside before we headed to the court.

There was 3 other people on the court, a girl who looked to be around 15 was warming up with who I'm guessing is her her dad and brother.

We made our way to the empty hoop and stood in front of each other.

"Yo ball" he said bounce passing the ball to me. I passed it back and he passed it back to me before I started dribbling.

"I played basketball all throughout middle school and my freshman year of high school just to let you know and I was point guard" i told him smiling as i bounced the ball between my legs.

"Did i ask?" He said looking at me making me shrug. He stood off to the side with his hand rubbing through his head.

Oh so he's doubting me.

"Threeee" i dragged out as i shot the basket on the side of the hoop. It immediately went inside the basket as i smiled at him.

"Nun shit" he shrugged passing the ball to me.

"Your not gonna guard me?" I asked him and he shrugged before walking over to me. He immediately got the ball out of my hands and made a lay up.

"Who cares" i waved him off shrugging my shoulders as he laughed.

"Mad ass" he shook his head as we checked up, he stepped back and hit a 3.

"What that is 5?" He asked me smirking making me roll my eyes.

"Lameee" i dragged out as we checked the ball up once again.

After a while we stopped playing, we had decided on going to 21. He lost by 1 point.

"All that stuff you was talking" i shook my head as we walked back to the car. To say i was sweating was a understatement.

"Fuck up, all yo ass do is double dribble and hit the backboard" he shook his head waving me off as we got inside the car.

"Your that mad?" I asked him raising my eyebrow as i put my seatbelt on. "And I didn't double dribble" i retorted.

"I ain't mad shit" he shrugged making me laugh as he pulled out the parking lot of the park.

"It's fine, but i did tell you what you were getting into before we stared the game" i shrugged smirking as i drunk my lemonade. It was kinda flat but oh well i was thirsty.

"Why is you talking ta me dawg" he chuckled humorously, oh he was mad mad.

"Geez relax" i said putting my hands up before a smile crossed my face as i looked out the window.

We sat in silence listening to NBA Youngboy as we made it to my house.

"Aight shawts" he said pulling to the side.

"Alright, see you later" i smiled grabbing my stuff out his car.

"Imma fuck wit you lata" he told me and i nodded before getting out the car. I closed the door and made my way up to the house. He waited until i got inside to pull off.

*
*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 85.3K 80
Completed ✅ *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...
221K 8.3K 41
"SAY SOMETHING!" Nikki screamed at him. "You're an asshole." "Don't curse at me." He warned but she was too angry and emotional to listen. "No! Assho...
1K 87 8
"B me know me do you wrong but you a dash me weh fi dah dutty boy" he said as he glared at me with anger Him f-ing outada doe "Doh call me B cause I...
6K 281 18
Love has always been the one thing Langston is afraid of. He's the flyest nigga in Cali, why should he fall in love? Love don't pay no bills and it d...