Enamored

By MrsRodariusMarcell

Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

6.5K 333 46
By MrsRodariusMarcell

DeAndre sucked his teeth as some girl named Hayley walked up to them on the court. He had fucked around wit her a couple times before but it was never serious.

DeAndre was seated next to Desiree on the bleachers, she wasn't in the best mood cause she had a terrible headache and it was that time of month so her stomach was killing her as well.

She would've been at the house right now but she had to handle some business and Ky basically begged her to come.

"Nigga we need to talk" Hayley mugged him crossing her arms over her chest. She was dressed in fight attire, she had on some timberland boots, sweats, hair in a bonnet and a loose fitted shirt.

"Man get yo ass on somewhere dawg," DeAndre mugged the girl.

"No mafucka get up, why people calling and telling me that you been out on dates wit bitches and taking these hoes ta the beach" she mugged him.

"Ayy chill out man, fuck on somewhere" DeAndre told the girl as he put his blunt out in the ground.

"No stop fucking playing wit me Kaso" she mugged him mushing his head back.

"Ayy chill" Bri told the girl standing up. Desi frowned, she could tell something was about to happen.

"No bitch get yo brother in check hoe" Hayley said bucking up to Bri.

"Fuck on, chill" DeAndre said standing up. He was high as hell but he wasn't finna let his sister fight the brawd.

"Fuck you, which one of these hoes you fucking?" She asked him looking at all the girls.

"Bitch" Bri yelled as she threw her balenciaga tennis shoes at her, it hit her right in her mouth.

Bri hopped off the bleachers and immediately started socking the girl in her head. She drug the girl to the ground and began to punch her in the face and kick her in the stomach at the same time.

She felt herself being pulled up off the girl, she thrashed in DeAndre arms.

"Na lemme go" Bri told him calmly, Meech was holding the other girl back, she had a busted lip.

"Check yo girls dawg, shorty need ta stop calling people out they fucking names" she told DeAndre and he shook her body.

"Shut yo ass up Brielle" he told her calling her by her full name.

"Who you fucking?" Hayley continued to yell, Desi watched the whole interaction with wide eyes. She looked over at DeAndre and he instantly looked over at her. The 2 had a silent conversation, him asking her if she was ok and her telling him yes with a small smile.

"Oh so it's this hoe" Hayley mugged, Meech had not let up on the shorty.

"Shut yo ass up, get the fuck on" DeAndre told her putting base in his tone. Hayley pondered for a moment before nodding.

"Can you let me go" she mumbled to Meech, he looked at her before finally letting her go. Hayley started walking away towards the park.

"Tell her ass don't come back" Lea shook her head, Bri and Slim nodded in agreement. A few seconds later they heard shoes scraping the ground. Next thing Desiree knows she's being dragged off the bleachers.

Hayley had her hair in a tight grip as she beat her head in.

Desiree didn't know what tactic to use, she then spotted the girl leg and grabbed it. She pulled Hayley down next to her and immediately got on top of her.

Desiree began punching the girl in her face repeatedly, causing Hayley to finally let her hair go. This gave Desi the opportunity to stand up. She wasn't done tho, she grabbed Hayley by her hair and punched her one more time before DeAndre decided to be captain save a hoe and snatched her up.

"Hoe ass bitch" Hayley yelled as Meech practically dragged her off the court. Desiree felt her breathing getting heavy as DeAmdre dragged her to the car.

"Get in" he told her calmly, she got in the front seat of the car as her leg began shaking.

"I need my purse DeAndre" she told him panicking. "I need my purse" she said once again, he sat her purse in her lap and she instantly grabbed her water bottle.

She chugged the water down, once she finished she released a heavy sigh before she leaned her head back in the seat.

"You good?" He asked her and she shook her head no.

"Why'd she fight me DeAndre?" She asked him looking over at him.

"Her ass jealous and petty" he told her and she sighed.

"If this is what comes from this then I'm not doing it" she told him frowning and he sighed dragging his hands down his face.

"Im not that kind of person Dre. I don't fight, we went on a date one time a WHOLE WEEK AGO and females already trying to fight me" she told him frowning as she felt tears coming from her eyes.

"I'm sorry" he told her sincerely and she shook her head.

"I don't know this girl, never seen her a day in my life. And she fighting me over a man that's not even mine" she frowned as she wiped the tears from her face.

"Can you just take me home please" she told him calmly. He nodded before honking his horn. A few seconds later Bri got inside the car.

"You ok?" Bri asked her rubbing her arm.

"I'm fine, are you" she asked her and Bri nodded.

"I'm ok, I'm mad she just got me out my character but I'm ok" she told her and Desi nodded. She leaned her head on the window as tears silently feel from her eyes. Dre took Bri home first before he made his way to his house.

He parked the car in his driveway and cut the car off.

"What we doing here?" She asked him looking over at him.

"Come on" he told her as he got out the car. She huffed as she got out of his vehicle and made her way up to his house.

"You hungry?" He asked her and she just looked at him.

"No i want to go home DeAndre" she told him frowning.

"You need ta blow some steam off before you go home. Ya brother or yo moms gone be asking questions and i know youn wanna tell them what went down" he shrugged nonchalantly as he went on his phone. He ordered them some Chick-Fil-A off grub hub.

"You straight" he asked her and she sighed.

"I'm not a fighter like at all. I don't even know what possessed me to do that" she frowned.

"You not inna wrong, she came up ta you being all kinds of crazy. You did what you had ta do. Na ion like the fact that you fought a bitch that wasn't worth it, but i am on yo side a hunnid percent. Cause shorty had what was coming fa ha" he told her and she shook her head

"My freaking stomach hurt" she sighed laying her head on his couch.

"You want sum Tylenol?" He asked her and she smiled slightly while nodding.

"Please" she smiled looking at her phone. She sighed as Cici called her, she proceeded to decline the call and put her phone on do not disturb before sleep took over her body.

*
*
*
Desiree rubbed her eyes as she woke up from her comfortable sleep, she checked her phone and ignored the many missed calls and text messages. She saw that it was now 7, she hadn't even realized she was sleep that long.

She had a cover wrapped around her body, she then looked around her and realized she was now laid in DeAndre bed.

"Yo ass finally woke" he shook his head walking in the room.

"Sorry" she sighed swinging her legs on the floor. She slowly stood and began stretching her body.

"What you saying sorry fa?" He mugged her and she shrugged.

"What you been doing?" She asked him sitting back down on the bed.

"Nun shit, playing the game. My brother dropped Kionni off. So she kept me entertained for a minute" he said and she nodded.

"You good?" He asked her and she nodded.

"I'm fine, where the food?" She asked him changing the subject.

"You clearly not Tianna. What's wrong wit you?" He asked her sucking his teeth.

"Nothing Dre. I'm ok, I'm just hungry" she told him frowning.

"Youn even like eating when you first wake up so lie again. The fuck wrong wit you" he asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"My parents are gonna be so disappointed at me" she sighed and he just looked at her with a blank face. Sympathy was not his strong suit.

"Fa getting into a fight. Fuck up outta here, ion even know yo people but what the fuck would they get mad at you fa fighting fa specially since you was defending yoself. And if they is mad then fuck them, cause that's them saying they'd rather you get beat up" he shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

"Your not really good at comforting people"she laughed and he shrugged.

"I wasn't trying to, I'm telling you how it is" he told her and she nodded. They walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen.

Desiree decided not to respond to his comment, instead she ate her food from Chick-Fil-A. It was kind of nasty but hey she had to make do what it do.

"Yo ass sickening" he shook his head as he rolled up a blunt in the living room. He was laid out on the couch with his right leg hanging off the couch and his left leg on the floor.

"So" she shrugged, she sat at the table eating her food, she caught Cici up and texted the girls letting them know she was ok and was at DeAndre house for a while.

Once she finished eating she had taken the empty seat by DeAndre.

"Ian know you had them bitches like that" he smirked making her roll her eyes.

"Let's not bring that up, it was so embarrassing" she shook her head.

"How? You ain't loose" he shrugged.

"Yeah but ion want people to be looking at me as the girl who be out here fighting females, ESPECIALLY over a dude. No offense" she added with a slight smile.

"She pushed you to that point. Plus who give a fuck what other people gotta say, if you know what happened it don't een matter" he shrugged and she nodded.

"I disagree, im gonna call me a Uber so i can head home" she spoke standing from her seat.

"Fa what, I can take you" he shrugged and she shook her head no.

"Kionni in there sleep, i don't want her to have to wake up. It's fine" she told him and he nodded. She grabbed her belongings out of his room and made her way back to the living room.

She had a little limp cause of the way she fell on the ground when Hayley pulled her hair. She had a bruise on her shoulder but that's about it.

"Call me once you make it ta the crib" he told her and she nodded as she walked out of the house. She got inside the Uber and got on Snapchat as the driver took her home. She stayed aware of her surroundings making sure he took the correct route.

Once she made it home she walked inside and laid on her bed with a sigh. What a day.

"Fuck you out here fighting fa?" Tay mugged walking into her room causing her to frown.

"I don't wanna talk about it Tay" she told him and he laughed shaking his head.

"Ion give no fuck, you out here fighting bitches over a nigga, who the fuck is that?" He mugged her and she rolled her eyes before sitting up.

"I don't know why SHE ran up on ME over a DUDE, but all i did was defend myself. I wasn't gone sit there and get beat up" she told him with a frown.

"Who was that nigga anyway?" He asked her sitting at her vanity.

"He's a friend, but i swear Tay it wasn't supposed to even go down like that. You know me" she told him and he nodded.

"If that nigga got you out hea fighting bitches and he nowhere in sight, then is he really worth it" he asked her seriously.

"We're not even in a relationship tho, we're simply friends. That's it that's all" she told him frowning.

"Ian know friends went on romantic dates and shit" he pointed out making her roll her eyes.

"So what! That don't give that girl the right to put her hands on me, especially since i do not know who that lady is" she sucked her teeth and he nodded.

They sat in silence for a few minutes before Tay broke it.

"You beat ha ass tho" he told her laughing and she sucked her teeth with a smile.

"Don't do that" she told him smiling and he laughed before standing up.

"Don't get out here acting crazy over pussy niggas" he told her kissing her on the forehead. She nodded as he walked out the door.

She sent Dre a quick text message telling him that she had made it home. He only ended up calling her to make sure.

*
*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 22.1K 52
"Alright, man which one you plan on pulling tonight?" "That one." Jerome said pointing to Grace. Frank looked at him crazy. "Grace man," He shook his...
176K 4.9K 42
"This is why you mind the business that pays you... remember ?" He kissed my neck walking back in the shop. I tried to stop the smile that appeared...
719 63 8
"B me know me do you wrong but you a dash me weh fi dah dutty boy" he said as he glared at me with anger Him f-ing outada doe "Doh call me B cause I...
39.5K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...