Too Late To Say Goodbye (Dab...

By serraabae

‼️I do not own any of the MHA characters just the OC's and the plot‼️ ‼️AU‼️no quirks ‼️I do not own any of... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

16

372 12 25
By serraabae

A/n: I really wanted to give Shoto and Touya that same relationship that Sasuke and Itachi have because it's so beautiful to me, so I did that. IT MAKES MY HEART TO HAPPY I HAD TO.

I sat down on the front porch, needing some quiet and fresh air. I didn't even notice Shoto sitting beside me I was so wrapped up in my thoughts.

"You okay Rain?", he asked as he set a grocery bag down beside him.

"I'm fine", I said, my eyes on the floor. "Did you guys get into a fight?", my gaze lifted, "Something like that".

"Who's in the wrong?", I looked to him, "Him obviously", I said with no hesitation. He raised his brows lightly.

"Have you tried to put yourself in his position?", I knitted my brows, "No but I know his position-", "You don't know everything, you need to try and see things from his point of view". I sighed in frustration.

"But he doesn't get it- he's not understanding!", I raised my voice, "Maybe you need to understand him first, not the other way around".

I pondered his words, really thinking about what he said.

"You need to listen", I looked to him, "I listen", he raised his brows, I sighed in defeat.

"You two will work it out, I'm sure of it", he smiled and looked ahead. "How do you do that? Smile like the world isn't falling apart?", I asked him, "My brother, Touya", he looked down, the smile still on his face.

"He told me, no matter how much it hurts, smile and the pain will go away", my face fell slightly.

Dabi, what happened to your smile...

"When we trained together, and my dad pushed us too far, he'd always find a way to make me smile", he let out a small laugh.

He faced me and held his hand up. He tapped my forehead with his index and middle finger. "Like that", I started to smile, "He did?".

"Yeah, every time I was about to give up, he'd be there next to me, and he'd do that, it always made me laugh, but most importantly. Smile", he looked up at the sky. My eyes started to water.

"Don't be sad, I'm sure he's smiling up there", I wiped the tear falling down my face and looked up at the sky, "Yeah, I'm sure he is", my voice cracked. "Do you miss him?", I looked to him, "Everyday".

"There's this tree by my house, I used to go there on his birthday and talk to him, keep him updated, you know- keep him In the loop", he joked.

"You did?", "Yeah, every January 18th", his tone quiet. I shut my eyes, hiding the pain in my eyes.

"He was the best older brother I could've asked for", his smile grew as he talked about him, "Always protected me from dad when he got angry, took the blame for stupid things I did, I was close with my other siblings, but not as close as I was with him", he paused, "Just wish we had a little more time, you know?", I nodded softly, "Yeah, I know".

"Well, we should get to bed, it's getting late", he stood up and held his hand out, I took it.

"Remember to listen", he said before he went into his room. I tried to knock but my arm wouldn't move.

I exhaled deeply, "Listen Rain, listen", I whispered to myself. "What do you want?", Dabi asked from across the hallway.

"To talk", I faced him, "Not interested", he shoved past me, I grabbed his arm, "Not asking".

"Guess I answered anyway", my grip on his arm tightened, "If I don't understand, then make me understand", I said, as we stood side by side.

"Not in the mood Rain", he pulled his arm back. "Don't fucking walk away from me", he ignored my words.

I inhaled deeply, I looked beside me and saw a vase of flowers.

In a fit of rage, I grabbed the vase and threw it at Dabi, "DON'T FUCKING WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!", I screamed, "FUCK!!", he yelled out in pain. "The fuck is wrong with you!!?", he turned to me.

I started to approach him, "I said, don't walk away from me!", I said in defense. "God, do you see how fucking insane you are?!", he raised his voice. "I'm insane? I'm INSANE?!", I shoved him, "THEN WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?!!".

"Hey are you guys okay I-", "GO AWAY!!", we screamed at the same time, Shoto shut his door quickly.

"At a loss for words Dabi?", the insanity in my eyes grew by the second, "You're fucking insane", he said before he kissed me aggressively. We held each other tightly as our lips crash against one another's.

I pulled back and pushed him against the wall. "We need to talk", "I'd rather do this instead", he kissed me again, a mix of lust and anger as our lips collided.

I pulled back and slapped his face, "I WANT TO TALK DAMMIT!!", I yelled out in a blinded rage. "IF I SAY YES WILL YOU STOP!!", "YES!!", FINE!!".

"I'm sorry...for not listening", my tone soft and quiet, my gaze slowly lifting to meet his. "You never knew the pain of never being good enough for the one person you wanted to see you, did you?", his eyes turned sad, "No, but I saw what it did to my sister, and I don't want the same thing to happen to you".

"That feeling...of always trying your best-keeping a smile...then...seeing him ignore it- over and over again...to see him instead...it's a type of pain you'll never understand", I stepped closer, "Then help me understand", I held his hand.

"You can't Rain...", he whispered, "Touya...you are enough", his eyes widened slightly when those words left my mouth.

He looked at me like that was the first time he heard those words. Like it was all he ever wanted in life. Those 4 words.

A single drop of blood fell from one of scars under his eyes, I held the side of his face. "You're enough for me", a broken smile on his face as I said that.

I held him tightly, his arms held me so tight, as if he was afraid I'd slip through his arms like sand.

"I may not understand your pain, but I see it", I stared up into his deep blue eyes, "Rain I-...I-lo-", "It's okay, I know".

I woke up early and decided to make coffee for everyone. "How'd you sleep?", I glanced at Dabi for a moment, "Not bad, my back hurt like a motherfucker", his eyes narrowed, I cleared my throat.

"Sorry about that", "You really need to learn how to calm the fuck down sometimes", he sighed.

I ignored his words, "I was thinking, and...why didn't I recognize you? I trained with Shoto and a girl but I never remember seeing another boy", I leaned back on the counter.

"That's cause I probably already had faked my death", he sat down and leaned back, not bothering to look at me.

"How many Todoroki's are there?", I leaned forward on the marble counter, "I need to shower", and with those words, Shoto entered the room.

"Morning guys", he said awkwardly. Dabi walked off, "Guess it was a long night?", he looked at me, "Not really, he's just...in a mood".

"So you guys are good?", he started to smile, I nodded, "For now". "I gotta go check on something- can you finish the coffee?", he nodded and I darted upstairs.

"Hey fuckface, need some answer's", I said as I entered the dark room where we were keeping Shigaraki.

"Go to hell", he said with a laugh. "I really don't want to hurt you, I'm tired, so just shut up and tell me what I want to know", I pulled a chair and sat in front of him.

"What do you know about the Todoroki's?", he furrowed his brows, "Why do you care?". "I'm asking the questions, not you", he sighed heavily.

"Well, there's 4 siblings total, that is if we're counting the dead one, Touya", I tilted my head to the side, "Names?".

"Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Shoto", "And Touya", I added. "When was his death, remind me?", he threw his head back, "Ah, let me think...12 years ago", my eyes widened a little.

That's when I had left. Why did I never see him when I trained with their family? And the other brother, Natsuo, why wasn't he around either...

Why was it only Shoto and the girl? It didn't make sense...Maybe Endeavor didn't want people to see what he was doing to his son. But what's the story about Natsuo? Dabi hasn't mentioned him...

"What do you know about Natsuo?", I asked Shiggy, "Well, I know he wasn't super close with the rest of his siblings, his hate for his father was too strong. He refused to be any part of his father's work, last I had on him he was somewhere in Europe, Italy I think".

I ran my hand through my hair. "What about Fuyumi?", I pressed further.

"She's always stood by her father's side, even after their mother's death, her loyalties stayed with him", I leaned back in the chair.

"Why so curious about the Todoroki's?", he asked me, "Shoto's working with Dabi and I now, I just want to make sure there's no surprises".

"Well when it comes to the Todoroki's, surprises are inevitable", he grinned widely. "Don't smile like that", I said, disgust all over my face.

"So you got Shoto on your side now, we'll see how long that'll last", I stopped in front of the door, "The fuck is that supposed to mean?", I slowly turned to face him.

"It means he's loyal to his family, if it comes down to it, he won't hesitate to kill you over his brother and sister", I raised one brow, "I'm aware, but you underestimate the man he's become", I stepped closer to him.

"And what kind of man is he, Miss Toshinori?", he grinned, "A man hellbent on destroying his father".

"And don't call me that", I said, throwing my fist into his face, he coughed out some blood. "Sorry, Rain", he smirked, blood coming form his lip.

"Why do you act like that?", I looked him up and down, "Like what?", "Like you're two steps ahead, you're tied up to a fucking chair".

"For now", he said quietly, "You think someone's coming to save you?", I inched closer to him, "Maybe I should just kill you, now that I think about it...I have no use for you anymore", his eyes grew with fear.

"Rain don't- you need me", he started to get nervous. "Need you? For what exactly?".

"Information-there's things you don't know- that I do", I tilted my head to the side, "I think your little laptop has everything I need in it", I grabbed a knife from my belt. "No- there's things only I know-I can help you", he said quickly.

"Help me? How can I trust you? You tried to betray me...", I held the blade to his neck.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do- just...don't kill me- I can be useful to you", his breathing heavy, eyes wide with terror as he anticipated my next words.

Just before I slit his throat, "Rain, we got a location on him", Dabi's words stopped me. "Look at that, he saved your life", Shigaraki exhaled deeply.

"Oh shit were you about to kill him?", Dabi said with a laugh, "Yes, until you so abruptly interrupted me". "Don't stop o my account, please", Dabi held his hands up, I stared Shigaraki down.

"I think he might be useful to me, maybe I'll wait another day", I smiled widely, he spit out some blood, "Good choice", he said, his red eyes glaring into mine.

"Why were you talking with him?", Dabi asked, "Cause someone else wouldn't give me answers", I side eyed him.

"What do you wanna know?", he stopped in front of me. "A lot of things", I raised one brow, "Not here", he looked behind me at Shoto's bedroom, "Come on, let's go for a drive", he threw his arm around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 9.4K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
14.7K 582 35
"Something about him was intimate" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ You and Touya were perfect couple but beautiful things often wilt. You've lost all your memories...
55.7K 1.3K 36
Y/n is a 23 year old young woman who is working as a prostitute to struggle through her days in life. She is not proud of what she is doing of course...
9.8K 213 8
- - - 💜 have you grown attached ? you promised you wouldn't ... 💜 - - - ⚠ DISCONTINUED ⚠ | this was my first book on Wattpad, i don't care if it's...