Too Late To Say Goodbye (Dab...

By serraabae

‼️I do not own any of the MHA characters just the OC's and the plot‼️ ‼️AU‼️no quirks ‼️I do not own any of... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

15

428 13 47
By serraabae

!!smut!!

"No games Rain", he smirked. "You wanna play dirty, I can play dirty", I pushed him on the bed. I straddled him, my bare pussy on his clothed hard cock. I started to slowly grind on his throbbing cock. He threw his head back and held my waist tightly.

"Does that feel good Dabi?", I whispered into his neck, he nodded, "I want an answer", my hand gripped his throat. "Y-yes", was all he managed to get out. "That wasn't so hard now, was it?", I glided my tongue up his neck slowly.

I started to pick my pace up, driving him insane as I held him back. "God...let me fuck you", he demanded.

"I'm in control here, not you", my grip on his throat tightened. "That's cute, I'll let you have your fun", he grinned, "Oh, I'm just getting started".

I slipped his briefs off, exposing his throbbing cock, begging for attention. I positioned myself on top of him again.

Gliding my clit on his hard cock, even slower than before. His breathing was heavy, his chest heaving up and down slowly. "Fuck", he muttered under his breath as my pace quickened.

"Fuck...I need...Fuck", his eyes shut as he got lost in pleasure. "What is it you need Dabi, use your words please", I said against his neck.

"I need to fuck you", he said, grabbing my hips and positioning himself into my entrance. "Ah, ah, ah", I stood up quickly. Leaving him on the bed, needing more.

"You're done with your little game", he shot up and grabbed my waist, placing me on top of the wooden dresser. "Now, it's my turn", an evil grin grew on his face. He spread my legs, exposing my soaking cunt.

His cock was now aligned with my entrance. He began to slowly stroke his cock, his eyes never leaving mine, "Touch yourself", he demanded. I bit my lip in anticipation, my eyes were glued to Dabi's. I slowly started to rub circles on my soaking clit, I let out a moan.

"You look so pretty touching yourself like that", he said. Our gaze never leaving each other's, I sped up my pace on my clit, as did he on his cock.

I felt the knot forming in my stomach again, I threw my head back. I felt Dabi's hands grip my throat, forcing me to look at him now, "You don't get to cum yet, I'm just getting started", he said as his grip tightened.

He was in control now.

He placed his free hand on his cock, he slowly slid it up and down my dripping entrance, he groaned. He slowly pushed himself inside me, I let out a gasp, he threw his head back, lost in pleasure.

He began with slow strokes, filling me up instantly, I shut my eyes lost in pleasure. His grip on my throat tightened, "I want you to look at me while I fuck you", he said as he brought my face centimeters from his, his deep blue eyes piercing into mine

He began to speed up his pace, I tried to stay quiet, not giving him the satisfaction just yet. "Aw, don't be shy, I wanna hear all the pretty noises you can make while I fuck you", he said in a deep tone, his gaze never leaving mine. His paced picked up, his cock slamming into me relentlessly, hitting my sweet spot every time.

All the built up pleasure in my body was ready to burst, I threw my head back. Then he pulled himself out of me, all the pleasure in my body faded away.

"Oh sorry, were you about to cum?", he tilted his head to the side. I narrowed my eyes, "I'm done playing games", I gabbed his throat and brought his face to mine.

"You're gonna fuck me till I finish or I'll go find Shoto, maybe he can make me cum", I hopped off the dresser.

He grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me against the door. "Remember, you asked for this", he said from behind.

"HEY SHOTO!!", Dabi yelled, my eyes grew wide. "Dabi- what are you doing?", I tried to turn my head but his grip on the back of my neck tightened, making it impossible for me to move.

"Rain? You okay? I think I heard Dabi call me", Shoto asked from behind the door I pressed up against.

Out of nowhere, Dabi fully inserted his full length in me, I let out a sharp gasp from the sudden action. "Rain! Are you hurt?", Shoto knocked on the door.

"Better answer him, or he might come in", Dabi whispered into my ear, my breathing heavy as I tried to hold moans back. Dabi's pace quickened, making it even harder to concentrate, my body overflowing with pleasure.

"No-...fuck- no I'm...okay- you can...go", I said through pants. "Are you training in here? Without me?", he asked, Dabi's free hand slipped to my clit, rubbing on it vigorously.

My eyes shot open, "FUCK!!", I screamed out in pleasure, "Rain!! What happened?!", Shoto asked, "Nothing...I- uh...fuck...stubbed my toe".

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, I was getting closer by the second. "You need an ice pack? I can grab you one", "Yes-oh god yes...do that", I said through sharp breaths.

"Oh-uhm- okay", Dabi started to thrust even faster, his pace on my clit speeding up, sending me over the edge.

"Fuck Im' gonna cum-I'm gonna-", "Fucking cum!", and just as those words left his mouth my eyes rolled to the back of my head, waves of pleasure surging throughout my whole body as I climaxed. I let out moans mixed with curse words as I came on his cock.

I felt him twitch inside me, he bucked his hips and his head fell in my neck, "Fuck", he groaned as he finished inside me.

Both our breathing heavy as we came down from our highs. My legs started to shake, unable to hold me up. I fell back on him and he lifted me. "Damn, I fucked you that hard?", he grinned, "You are in so much trouble", I pointed a finger at him. "Sounds kinky, I'm into it", he winked.

Dabi and I were met with Shoto eating downstairs. "Rain, how's your toe?", he asked, I furrowed my brows, "What?". Dabi cleared his throat, "Oh right- yes- it's...good", I smiled. "Sounds like it hurt, a lot", he raised his brows, "Yeah, you yelled pretty loud", Dabi added.

I fake coughed, "Yep, almost hurts as much as bullet wound", I said with an awkward laugh. Dabi stood beside Shoto, both of them eyeing me down. "I don't like this- you two getting along- it's weird", I looked between them.

"And why were you breathing so heavy?", Shoto asked, "Yeah, why was that?", Dabi grinned. "I was...doing breathing exercises", I bullshitted.
"Breathing exercises? Why?", Shoto pressed further, "Yeah, why?", Dabi crossed his arms over his chest.

"What's with the interrogation- and you two teaming up?", I tried to change the subject. "Don't try and change subject Rain", Dabi said in a high pitched tone.

"Yeah, don't do that", Shoto tilted his head to the side, "What the hell is this?", I pointed between them. "Nothing, just curious about your breathing exercises", Shoto shrugged his shoulders. "I-...don't...it's-", "Relax, I know you two were fucking", Shoto laughed.

My face dropped, Dabi busted out in laughter. "You-what- I-", "Yeah, the 'Yes-oh god yes' really put the nail in the coffin".

My lips parted as both of them continued to laugh. "You motherfucker", I said before I threw a wine glass at Shoto, he dodged it.

"Sorry- but I had to", he said through laughs. "Oh sure you did, fuck you", I flipped him off. "And you- you're getting hit", I pointed at Dabi as I walked off.

I wont lie. It made my heart flutter to see them laughing together. Knowing their brothers, and seeing them act like it, it's a type of feeling I had missed. They reminded me of my sister and I when we were younger.

I watched them from a distance. Shoto had no idea, but Dabi did. And seeing Dabi laugh with his little brother, well. It almost made me tear up.

I pulled out my phone and decided to capture this moment. I snapped a picture of them to draw later. I stared at the photo of them laughing together, a smile on my face as tears welled in my eyes.

"Wanna make that scar even better?", I heard Dabi ask Shoto, "What do you mean?", he asked, "It'll hurt for a little then it'll look badass- just sit tight for a second", Dabi roamed the kitchen.

"IS THAT A FUCKING STAPLER!!?", Shoto yelled, I laughed quietly. "Relax, it'll look sick", Dabi approached him, Shoto jumped back. "No way, you're crazy!", he held his hands up. "Ah come on, don't be a pussy, you're not a pussy, right?", Shoto sight and looked to the side, "Fuck", he sighed. "Do it".

I heard curse words as Dabi pierced Shoto's skin with the stapler. "Hey! Rain!!", he yelled, I approached them. "What's up?", my eyes widened, "That's fucking cool", I nodded, seeing the staples on Shoto's scar.

"It is?", I grabbed a mirror and handed it to him. "Holy shit", he looked at his scar. "That's fucking cool", he started to smile.

"Told you idiot", Dabi shoved him. "Hey don't call me an idiot", Shoto snapped back, "Just did, go cry about it bitch". "You prick!", they started to wrestle, I smiled at the sight.

"Boys will be boys", I sighed and walked off.
I grabbed my sketchbook and held the phot beside it. I started to draw the image I had taken of them. Line by line, hours passing by as I lost track of time.

I smiled at the finished product.

"Rain, hey, Shoto went to the store so we have some alone time", Dabi entered the room. "Oh hey-", I closed my sketchbook quickly.

"Drawing me again? Don't be shy, let me see", he leaned over me on the bed, I clutched my sketchbook tightly. "It's not finished", I said, hoping he'd drop it.

"Don't care", he grinned and snatched it away quickly, "Dabi- no!", I yelled, but it was too late. His eyes softened for just a second, before they turned cold.

"The fuck is this shit?!", he raised his voice. "It's nothing- I just-", "You just what? You think we get along once and we're fucking brothers again?!", he tore the drawing out of the sketchbook and held it tightly.

"Don't you dare think my plans are changing, I plan to destroy the entire Todoroki family, including him- if you think I changed my mind- then you are dead wrong", he snapped, his eyes burning with rage. "He's as dead to me as my father", his words cut me deep.

"You don't mean that", I stood my ground. "You think you fucking know everything Rain- but you don't!! Stop trying to fix me!! You cant fix me!! NO ONE CAN SAVE ME!!!", he screamed at the top of his lungs. "HE'S YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!!! HE'S ALL YOU HAVE!!", I let all my built up emotions out.

"I don't need anyone", his voice tinted with hate as he spoke. "Don't make the same mistake I did Dabi, my sister's dead because of the way I acted", I stepped closer to him.

"Don't you dare try and compare us, you have no idea what I went through", "REALLY??!! You blame him- for what your father did to you- he did everything right and you did everything wrong- all you wanted was to make your dad proud- you even hurt yourself in the process. But you were never good enough- and he was", his face fell slowly.

"Did I nail it? Yeah, I figured as much", his face turned cold. "Wanna know why?", I stepped closer, my eyes and tone cold. "Because I was Shoto, and my sister was you", I paused, "So don't you dare think I don't know what you went through".

I looked him up and down, "And in the end, it costed my sister her life, don't make the same mistake she did", I said, my tone stern.

"I won't, I'll make sure he won't live to see my end", he said with no emotion. I clenched my jaw, and threw my fist into his jaw, "Fuck you", I glared at him as he wiped the blood from his lip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 582 35
"Something about him was intimate" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ You and Touya were perfect couple but beautiful things often wilt. You've lost all your memories...
15.8K 401 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
22.7K 482 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
88.7K 1.9K 22
Y/N has lived her whole live in Japan. Shes a regular girl who loves anime. Her favorite anime is called 'my hero academia'. She just thinks she has...