Enamored

By MrsRodariusMarcell

Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 7

8K 380 37
By MrsRodariusMarcell

Omniscient

Desiree sighed as she finally decided on her outfit, today was the day of her and DeAndre first date. She had never been on a date before and was super nervous.

He had called and told her to be ready in the next 3 hours.

She was dressed in a peach dress, she paired it with some Gucci slides. She threw on a cropped jean jacket, she had on her blue Dior purse. She put her belongings inside just as her phone began ringing.

"Hello," she answered.

"I'm outside," DeAndre voice rung through the phone just before he hung up. She sprayed some perfume before looking at her self in the mirror. Deciding she was ready she walked outside. The sun was shining brightly and she wanted to catch it before it was clouded over.

She made her way to his car and smiled at him while holding the door open.

"Can you take my pictures right quick" she smiled at him, he sucked his teeth before getting out the car. He had on a cream sweater that read essentials in bold letters, black pants and off white Jordan 4's.

"You look handsome" she smiled as he walked with her up to the front of the house.

"Appreciate it" he smiled slightly as she passed him the phone "you look good" he said briefly looking her up and down.

"Thank you" she smiled before she posed for the pictures. She had gotten him to take a picture by himself since he never took pictures and they left the house.

Desi.2x

Liked by Dgw.Kasoo and 5,643 others
Desi.2x Fell back, not off😘

Comments limited
PrettygirlMads:Cousinn😍🥴
Finesseemtay:li sis🖤
Kyass:thought u ate?😳
Random:Otayyy🥰

"Caption lame as hell" he shook his head causing Desi to roll her eyes. They were now on there way to the date. Wherever that happened to be.

"Hater" she shook her head.

They played some music as they talked and made their way to the date that was planned.

"You want sum from the gas station?" He asked her pulling into the gas station.

"A water if that's ok" she smiled and he nodded before getting out of the car. He locked the doors out of habit and headed inside the gas station. Desi sighed just looking around the vehicle.

A smiled shined on her face as she spotted his phone. She grabbed it before swiping over to the camera. She then began to take multiple pictures in his phone.

"Hey guys" she smiled starting a video as she sat the phone up on the dashboard.

"We're currently on our way to our very first date, today's date is April 13th and he just went inside the store to go get some gas and water. Yes I'm on his phone cause why not? Anywho how have your guy's days been?" She said looking into the camera with a smile.

"I have no clue what's taking him so long but umm i would like to know where we're going" she sighed applying a bit of chapstick on her lips.

"Alright y'all he's coming, byeeee" she dragged out ending the video, she sat his phone back down where it was. He tapped on the window and she unlocked the door for him.

"It's gone be a good 30-45 minutes before we make it ta our location so i got you some snacks" he said causing Desi to smile, he sat the food in his seat, he closed the door and started pumping the gas.

Once he finished pumping the gas he sat the bag in Desi lap and pulled from the gas station.

"Pass me dem fruit snacks in thea" he told her, she went through the bag and passed him the bag. He said thank you as she turned the song up. She had played Butterflies by Queen Naija.

"Mmcht cut this shit off" he mugged her and she laughed.

"This my song" she smiled as the song began to start.

I don't wanna fall so fast
But I'm open
They always say that good things never last
And I know 'cause I've been broken
I'm tryin' to protect my heart
But you're making it so hard
And I guess it's safe to say
You take my pain away

"And i just wanna hold you all night long, whenever I'm around you nothings wrong I'm hoping that you'll always be around. You got me on the high and i don't wanna come down and i love it i love it" she sung to him as he rubbed his chin hairs.

He fought hard trying to hide his smile that so badly wanted to show on his face.

Ever since you crossed my path
Everything is different
You always know just how to make me laugh
You got me all up in my feelings
And as much as I love the feeling
I hate it, it gets me frustrated
Wanna say just how I feel
But don't know how you would take it
Why do you do what you do to me?
Got me doing things that I don't do usually
I promised myself I wouldn't fall
But every time I see you, I just wanna risk it all
And baby, yeah, I know it ain't right
But the chemistry we have is so hard to fight
And I just wanna hold you all night long
Whenever I'm around you, nothing's wrong
I'm hoping that you'll always be around
You got me on a high, I don't wanna come down
And I love it, I love it (these butterflies)
Said I love it, I love it (I'm on a high)
Love (And I just wanna love on)
And I just wanna love on you
Just wanna love, just wanna love on ya (uh, uh)
Ay, ay (uh, uh)
And I just wanna know you would catch me if I fall
If you tell me yeah, boy I might just risk it all
If you tell me no, it's okay, then I will leave (ooh)
I hope you feel the same, you're the only one I see
I see, I see
Just wanna love, just wanna love on ya
Just wanna love, just wanna love on ya (uh, uh)
Ay, ay (uh, uh)

Desiree sung her lil heart out as she annoyed DeAndre. He had finally smiled to himself as he got on the highway.

After a while they finally made it to La Porte, he was taking her to the beach for their first date.

"We need ta go to Walmart right quick" he told her and she nodded.

"For what" she asked him, she was chewing on some watermelon sour patch kids at the moment.

"We need ta get sum" he told her and she nodded, he pulled into the nearest Walmart and the 2 got out of the car.

They walked inside and DeAndre lead her to the clothing aisle.

"What size swimsuit you wear?" He asked her and she looked at him suspiciously but didn't say anything as she looked at the swimming suits. After a few minutes she decided on a black 2 piece.

They checked out, they had a slight disagreement because Desi wanted to pay for her own swimming suits but DeAndre just waved her off. Very rudely.

She had changed in the Walmart bathroom and put her clothes back on over it.

Once they finally made it to the beach it was 4 o'clock, the sun was still out and looking beautiful as ever.

DeAndre parked the car before he grabbed their belongings.

"This is so pretty" she smiled as they got out of the car. She walked around to the driver side of the car as he grabbed her purse and sat it in the back of the car under the seat. He didn't want anyone to see it or anything. He put the keys inside his pants pocket before he locked the door.

He grabbed Desiree hand as the 2 walked over to the beach.

"It is" he nodded as they reached the sand. They found a spot a bit further from the water and laid the cover on the sand.

"I don't think no ones gonna steal it" she told him as she took off her clothes.

"Youn know that" he told her and she shrugged.

"You don't know that they will. But come on let's just enjoy ourselves. Burry it in the sand under the covers" she told him sighing. He did as told and took his pants off.

"You ready" she smiled as she ran to the water. She shivered as the water washed up on her feet.

"It's cold?" He asked her and she shook her head no.

He licked his lips as he watched her go deeper into the water, he quickly grabbed his phone and took a picture of her. He looked at it for a second before he tossed his phone down.

"I was just caught off guard, come on" she smiled and he began making his way to the water. After a few seconds he was further in than she was.

"I can swim on my own" she told him as he laughed, he held his hand out to her and she shook her head.

"Come on" he laughed swimming toward her, he grabbed her hand but she continued to refuse.

"No DeAndre this water is deep and i can't swim" she told him and he smirked before grabbing her waist. He guided her closer to him in the water.

"Wrap yo legs around me. And hold on tight" he told her and she nodded with a heavy deep breath.

"I'm ready" she told him and he nodded before he began taking them deeper into the water.

The deeper they went the harder she clutched onto him. She had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck by the time they stopped.

The water was touching his upper neck and was up to her boobs.

"You straight?" He asked her and she nodded as she looked around them. She had a deep fear of oceans, she loved looking at them but that was about it.

She didn't like being where she wasn't wanted and she knew for a fact that them sea animals did not want her or anyone there.

"I'm ok" she told him as he nodded.

"It's so pretty" she mumbled with a smile and he nodded.

"So are you" he smirked making her blush and roll her eyes.

"You wanna know something?" He asked her and she smiled.

"What?" She asked him innocently. He smiled as he dipped the 2 of them in the water. Desiree thrashed around as he finally brung them back up. He still held her tight in his grip, but her legs were dangling in the water now.

"DeAndre" she yelled smacking his back as he laughed.

"Scary ass" he shook his head and she mugged him.

"Take me back" she told him and he just continued to laugh, after a few seconds he finally began swimming towards shore.

"You mad at me?" He asked her as she pulled from his arms as they made it to the shore.

"Leave me alone" she told him sitting down on the cover she ignored him as she got on her phone. She took a quick picture of the ocean before posting it on her private Snapchat story.

Desi.2x Via Snapchat story

"You mad at me?" DeAndre asked her laying down on the cover by her.

"I could've drowned, DeAndre," she told him with a frown.

"No you wouldn't have, i had you" he told her and she rolled her eyes.

"No you didn't" she told him with a pout and he shook his head with a smile.

"I'm sorry," he told her grabbing her chin, she looked at him as he licked his lips.

"You so pretty" he told her and she smiled blushing for the millionth time today.

"You should've never did that" she told him pushing his chest.

"I know, I'm sorry" he told her once again, they felt themselves gravitating toward one another. The closer they got the hotter the air around them felt.

They had forgotten about all by passers around them, it was just the 2 of them in this moment. He could feel her minty breath as she breathed heavily.

"This would be your first kiss?" He asked her and she nodded with a slight blush.

"Can i give you your first kiss?" He asked her once again and she just nodded, "words" he told her.

"Yeah" she whispered. Without another word he leaned in and put his lips on hers. It wasn't a fast paced kiss, it was slow and passionate.

He slowly pushed his tongue into her mouth as he explored her mouth. She moaned as he laid in between her legs.

The 2 slowly pulled away as one of their phones began ringing.

"It's you" he told her and she nodded before grabbing her phone. She smiled slightly seeing that it was her father.

She answered the phone and waited as the girl lady talked, once she was done talking she pressed 1 and her father voice rang through the phone.

"Hello" he answered.

"Hi daddy" she smiled as she rubbed her fingers through DeAndre hair. He was now laid between her legs with his head in her lap on his phone.

"Hi sweetheart, what you doing? How've you been?" He asked her through the phone.

"I'm actually on a date right now" she told him shyly.

"Tianna! A date? The hell for?" He spewed words from his mouth.

"What?" She asked him.

"Who know you on a date?" He asked her.

"You and Maddy, now i have to go daddy" she told him.

"Well imma call you once we come back inside, i love you princess" he told her.

"I love you too daddy" she smiled.

"Mhm, tell that li boy i said i fights kids too" he told her causing her to laugh.

"Bye old man" she said shaking her head as she hung the phone up with a smile on her face.

"Ya pops inna pin?" He asked her and she nodded with a sigh.

"When you bout ready ta go?" He asked her and she shrugged.

"Well if you didn't almost take my life away from me I'd wanna stay longer. But i almost died and I'm starving" she told him and he nodded.

"We can go" he said and she nodded. They ended up spending 30 more minutes at the beach before they left. They were now in transit to the 2nd half of their date.

Desiree and DeAndre walked into the high scale restaurant, it wasn't many cars outside and even less people inside. It was really pretty tho, it had a elegance theme inside. Desi felt underdressed for the occasion.

"Table fa DeAndre" he told the lady in the front, she nodded before leading the 2 to their table. It was toward the back of the room ducked away from everyone. It had a candle lit in the center of the table with a envelope under it.

"Alright your waiter will be with you 2 shortly. Enjoy" the lady said before walking away.

"This is so fancy" she smiled as she took the seat across from him.

"It is" he nodded, he grabbed the envelope that was under the candle and slid it across the table to Desiree.

"That's the menu" he told her licking his lips.

"Oh ok" She said opening the envelope.

"I don't know what any of this stuff is" she shook her head looking at the menu cover with a smile.

"Open it" he told her licking his lips.

She opened the letter and searched through the menu quickly before setting it down.

"DeAndre?" She questioned with a slight frown on her face.

"Waddup?" He asked her and she sat the card down.

"Are you serious? About all of this?" She asked him getting serious.

"I'm grown as hell, what i look like playing fa" he told her shrugging nonchalantly.

"Now before we take whatever this is any further we're gonna speak on some terms and conditions sir" she told him and he sucked his teeth.

"And i do want to take it slow, we've known each other for almost 2 months now but i would like for us to take our time" she told him and he nodded.

Just then the waiter came and took their drink orders.

The rest of the night the 2 talked and enjoyed themselves.

Once they left the restaurant they got in the car, Desiree was laughing hardly as DeAndre cracked jokes. The whole night that's all he had been doing.

*
*
*
It was 9:30 when Desi finally made it home, she smiled and looked over at DeAndre.

"Thank you for this date" she smiled at him and he nodded.

"You welcome" he told her licking his lips. She was so surprised how his lips never had a ring around them because he was always licking them.

She leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "goodnight i guess" she mumbled.

"Aight well lemme let you go, yo mama gone beat yo ass if you gone too long" he told her and she rolled her eyes but nodded.

They looked at each other, DeAndre was leaned all the way back in his seat, he had his head toward her with his right hand playing with the chain that fell from her neck.

The 2 felt themselves leaning into one another for the second time today. DeAndre took initiative and captured her lips in his mouth. He explored her mouth as she grabbed the back of his head.

The two finally pulled away for air, DeAndre smirked at her before pecking her lips.

"Goodnight," he told her and she nodded, she got out of the car and made her way to the front of the house. He waited for her to get inside before he pulled off.

He liked Desiree he truly did, but she was innocent as it gets. The girl didn't even cuss, and she grimaced whenever someone cussed around her.

She was nice, which was foreign in his life, she cared about others, she was moral, she wanted to hear about his day too. He loved that about her, he truly did. But he knew this life he was in changed people, shit it changed him, and his father.

But what he did know is that he liked her, that was that, and he wanted her. He wasn't tryna play no back and forth games cause that's not who he was. He was a man. Period. He ain't have the time ta be playing around wit dumb shit.

Thing is how would he tell her about his lifestyle? He didn't know how. But he knew he needed and had to tell her if he wanted to pursue her. He couldn't keep it a secret forever.

He didn't know what she'd do once he told her, would she leave? But more importantly, would she snitch? There was a part of him that knew she wouldn't, but the hood part of him spoke up. That side said she would snitch. Why wouldn't she?

*
*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
1.2K 11 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
339K 14.2K 32
He scoffed, " Ion even be wanting to argue wit you, you just like starting shit." I scrunched up my nose, " Me? Half of the time you're the one star...
634K 22.1K 52
"Alright, man which one you plan on pulling tonight?" "That one." Jerome said pointing to Grace. Frank looked at him crazy. "Grace man," He shook his...