๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ | M.V.

By xsweetroses

โ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. โž -------------------- D... More

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส
า“แดส€แด›ส แดษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส แด›แดกแด
า“แดส€แด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส า“แดแดœส€
า“แดส€แด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส sษชx
า“แดส€แด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
า“แดส€แด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
า“แดส€แด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡
า“ษชา“แด›ส
แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ!

แด›แด‡ษด

21.1K 450 53
By xsweetroses

madelynscott 2h

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Tired from her flight, Madelyn puts the key in the lock and opens the door. She pulls her suitcase into the hall behind her and slams the door shut with a sigh. Even though the flight hadn't been very long from Italy to England, she felt like she could fall to the ground. The test days and the two race weekends in a row had been difficult for her. Which also made sense since this was her first time doing this. As much as she'd enjoyed it, she was now desperately in need of a hot shower and her warm bed.

The moment of peace she had didn't last very long because her two best friends soon came running down the hall to hug their friend. Even though she'd missed the two girls so much, she couldn't quite control their adrenaline right now. Still, with a smile on her face, she wraps her arms around Ellis and Isla and pulls them tightly toward her.

"You're finally back!" Isla exclaims in her ear, causing Madelyn to step out of the group and rub her left ear painfully.

"Yes, I am," Madelyn chuckles and walks into the living room with her friends behind her. She looks around the room that she had not seen for three weeks and is surprised to see that the room is relatively tidy. Ellis and Isla were two sweet girls, but they were also very good at making a mess. It was Madelyn who always cleaned the house and tried to keep it that way. But she was happy with what she was seeing.

"You sit down, I'll get the wine," Ellis says and almost pushes Madelyn onto the couch. "We want to hear everything that happened." Madelyn laughs and looks at the time on the clock, which reads half-past one.

"Isn't it a little early for wine?" she asks as she takes a normal position on the couch. Ellis shakes her head violently as she takes a bottle and three glasses from the cupboard, then places them on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Meanwhile, Isla sat down on the couch and stared intently at Madelyn.

"Come on, tell on!" she says impatiently, bouncing up and down on the couch.

"What do you want to know?" Madelyn asks as she takes a filled glass from Ellis.

"Well, anyway, how the last three weeks have been," Ellis begins, sitting down to Madelyn's left. "But of course, especially what happened in the dressing room with Max," she continues with a grin.

Madelyn feels her cheeks warm as she thinks back to the moment between her and Max when they almost kissed. Even though Max hadn't mentioned anything about it, which isn't a good sign, Madelyn can't help but think about it. The way he was close to her and how she could feel his warm breath on her lips made her heart race every time.

"Oh, screw the three weeks! I'm just here to hear all about the dressing room incident," Isla exclaims and moves closer to Madelyn to give her a little shoulder push. "And don't you dare to leave out one little detail."

Madelyn rolls her eyes and sighs, taking a small sip from her wine before she starts telling the story again to her friends. She made sure she indeed didn't leave a detail out, also for the sake of her own memory. She wanted to make sure she'd remember the 'incident' as well as possible.

Ellis and Isla drool over Madelyn's story and listen carefully to what their friend has to say about her and her Dutch driver. They were already great shippers of the non-existing couple, and this story only made them ship them more.

"Oh my god, I love it!" Ellis screams and bends over to refill her empty wine glass. "Please tell me you're seeing him any time soon to seal the deal," she begs her friend. With a saddened face, Madelyn shakes her head.

"No, I'm not. Max is in Monaco until the next race, so I'll see him again only in Portugal," she tells her friends and takes the final sip of wine from her glass.

"Ugh, how hard can it be in life?" Isla asks sarcastically. "First, you travel to Bahrain for three weeks. Then, you get to go to Italy for a week, and now you get to go to Portugal for another week."

"It's not as easy as it looks. I'm always working, and I don't see much of the area," Madelyn defends herself a little. "Plus, it's also a tiring job. So if you don't mind, I'm going to take a warm shower and maybe take a power nap."

Madelyn stands up from the couch and walks with her suitcase behind her into her bedroom. She dumps the bag in the corner of her room, deciding to unpack it later today. From the closet, she grabs a fresh set of clothes and puts them on the sink, ready for her to put them on after her shower. She turns on the small JBL speaker hanging inside her shower and selects a song on her phone to play.

After turning the shower on, she undresses herself and steps under the jets of warm water. The water feels refreshing on her face and body, letting her thoughts and worries escape her mind. She washes her hair with shampoo and decides to put a hair mask on. As the mask retracts, she cleans and shaves her body before washing out the mask eventually. She waits for the song playing through the speaker to finish before turning off the shower. Once out, she wraps a towel around her slim body and taps her hair dry with another. She puts on the clothes she had laid down on the sink and softy brushes her hair when she notices her phone buzz on the sink counter. She can't help it smile a little when she sees the person's name she got the message from and opens their chat.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

hey lyn
how are you?

hi lan :)
i'm great how about u?

doing just fine
little bit tired from the flight home
are you back in london already?

yes landed this morning

cool
are you free tomorrow night?

yeah why?

i'm going out with some friends
for dinner, do you wanna join?
you can bring some of your friends
too if you want

sure sounds fun!
i'll bring my two best friends with
me if that's okay

yeah of course
like i said bring anyone you want
me and my friend max can pick
you up tomorrow if you want

that sounds great!
what time will you be here?

19:00?

great, see u tomorrow

till tomorrow lyn ☺️
Seen 13:19

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Madelyn, are you asleep?" Ellis asks, and Madelyn can hear how her friend has walked inside her bedroom. She startles up from her phone and puts it in her back pocket.

"No, I'm in the bathroom," Madelyn yells back at her and opens the door to the other room, seeing Ellis standing in it.

"How long do your showers take?" Ellis laughs at her and sits on the edge of Madelyn's bed.

"Long, but that's not why I was still in there," Madelyn answers smiling.

"Did Max text you?" Her friend asks curiously and excited at the same time. Madelyn looks at her confused and walks over to her suitcase to unpack it after all.

"No, why?" She asks.

"I don't know. Why else would you be in the bathroom without making a sound?" Ellis grins.

"Well, if you must know, I was texting Lando," Madelyn says as she grabs a pile of dirty clothes and drops them in the laundry basket.

"Lando? Who's Lando?" Her friend gives her a confused look as she can't seem to link a person with that name that she also knows.

"A new friend of mine. He also drives in Formula 1, only not for Red Bull but McLaren," Madelyn explains to her and keeps continuing unpacking her bag.

"Is he cute?" Madelyn rolls her eyes at her friend's question.

"Why is it, according to you, impossible for me to be friends with guys?" She sighs and sits next to Ellis as she grabs her phone and opens Instagram to look up his page. She selects one of his latest pictures and shows it to her friend.

"Girl, he is cute! Orange suits him very well," Ellis says as she wiggles her eyebrows up and down. "Are you sure you don't wanna go out with him? Even if it's just to not think about Max for a while." Madelyn shakes her head.

"No, I'm not interested in that. Lando and I are just friends," Madelyn assures her friend as she stands up. "Anyway, we're going out for dinner with him and his friends tomorrow."

"We?" Ellis raises her eyebrows.

"Yeah, Lando invited all of us for dinner tomorrow night. Of course, if you're free," Madelyn winks at her friend, knowing how excited she is about this.

"Dinner arranged by a Formula 1 driver? Hell yes, I'm in!" Ellis jumps off the bed and walks out of the room, on her way to telling Isla about the great plans for tomorrow night and leaving Madelyn behind in her bedroom, laughing and shaking her head.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

What a race this morning! I'm so happy for McLaren and Albono getting points and for George getting his first podium with Mercedes. But Max DNF'ing again made me sad and angry at the same time. I hope RB can fix their fuel issues and give Max a reliable car. There's still a long season ahead  of us so plenty of changes for him to get back into the championship battle!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19K 73
๐‘‚โ„Ž, ๐‘‚๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž, ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๏ฟฝ...
64K 1.5K 36
ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ her the senior f1 journalist that he keeps avoiding and him; redbull's first driver that tries to ignore her ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ "Jus...
564K 17.1K 57
๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ, ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜†๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
9.4K 529 6
[๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ] "You should get back on the track, I know you have a lot of things to do, don't waste your time on m...