Enamored

By MrsRodariusMarcell

Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

9K 389 109
By MrsRodariusMarcell

Kaso blew out air as India yelled in his face. He was really pissed off and wanted her to get out his face neoww.

"Look at me when I'm talking ta you Kaso" she mugged him and he shook his head. He was high off his ass but nonetheless irritated.

"Get out my face folks" he mugged her and she sucked her teeth. India was some girl that he messed around with every now and then. He always told her it was nothing serious and would never be nothing serious.

She never took that serious and he knew that, he told her he didn't want a relationship with her period. If she didn't listen to him that was on her. He did take responsibility because although she knew it'll never be anything serious he still strung her along.

"Yooo," she dragged out with her hands crossed in front of her, "you really be having me outchea looking crazy dawg" she mugged him and he laughed in her face.

"You do that shit on yo own, i told you what it was bruh. You got attached, sound like a you prolem" he shrugged simply as he stood from his seat.

"What the fuck dude" she mugged him as he walked outside of her house. Kaso continued his walk towards his car and got inside before pulling from her house.

The sole reason he was over India house was for some quick head, but then they got high and she started tweaking when his phone rang and Lea name popped up. Of course there was nothing going on with him and Lea but he didn't owe her no explanation so he just ignored her as he had rolled up another blunt. Plus she had no business tweaking out like that, she wasn't his shorty.

Now that he think about it he didn't even end up answering the phone for Lea. He grabbed his phone out his coat pocket and called her back.

"Youn know how to answer yo phone" she spoke with a mug on her face.

"What you wanted" he asked her getting straight to it.

Lea and Kaso had a brother and sister relationship, ever since Lea and Meech first started messing around the 2 instantly developed that relationship.

"I was asking if you wanted to slide to the park. Everybody and they mama up here except for you, surprisingly" she said, he nodded rubbing his chin.

"Ova there by Meech crib" he asked her.

"Yeah" she told him.

"Aight" he spoke before hanging up the phone.

Once he pulled up to the park he got out the car and made his way to the court where everyone was at.

"Bout time nigga" Meech shook his head as the 2 dapped each other up.

Out of everyone of the boys he hung around Meech was by far the one he was closest with. They thought of each other as brothers more than friends.

They had grown up together, their mothers were best friends. When they first met they didn't get along at all but somehow down the line they became closer than ever. Now they were here, calling each other brothers.

"Yo ass high" Meech pointed out shaking his head.

"I can still play tho fuck you talm' bout" Kaso said smirking as he walked over to where the girls were. He immediately caught eyes with Desiree who smiled at him slightly.

He never understood how she was so nice all the time.

"Eww" Bri mugged her brother as he took his jacket off showing his all white t-shirt. His muscles protruding from his shirt whenever he moved his arms, he removed his chains from his neck and sat them next to his sister.

"Shut up" he mugged her, his eyes low as he walked over to the court.

"Y'all kind of look alike" Desiree spoke up looking at Kaso as he tied his shoe laces.

"Firstly rude, secondly that's my brother" Bri told Desi causing her eyes to bulge.

"Wow," Desiree shook her head, "i can definitely see it tho" she said and Bri rolled her eyes.

"He's ugly" she said making all the girls laugh.

"Mmcht, yo ass ugly," he mugged her standing from the bleachers.

"Boy fuck you," she gave him the finger and he gave her one in return before running off to play basketball.

Omniscient

"Meech has a new girlfriend i think" Lea sighed looking at Meech as he played basketball with the others.

"Thought you was over him" Leilani asked her smirking, Lea sighed shrugging.

"Honestly i thought so too, but i don't know. It's like whenever I'm around him i get butterflies and we barely even be talking cause he be in the corner looking antisocial and stuff. But still y'all, when we broke up it was mutual but my feelings never left fully. Y'know" she spoke with a heavy sigh.

"Just tell him how you feel, even if he says he has a girl it'll be good for you to just tell him. Get it off your chest and stuff" Bri told her rubbing her shoulder, Lea sulked with a nod.

"I guess, i don't wanna get in the way if he does have a girlfriend tho" she told them with doughy eyes.

"Just tell him, if he has a girlfriend let him go. And if he doesn't then don't let him go" Leilani said simply and shrugged.

"Ask if he has a girl tho first, or ask one of the boys cause he might not tell you. Shit they might not either," Bri rambled doing the yikes face.

"Anywaysss away from the mood dampener, how have you ladies been on this fine Saturday" Lea asked with a smile on her face.

Lea truly did love Meech, the 2 had been together for 3 years, they had broken up a few weeks before thanksgiving. The couple found out they were having themselves a baby and had been super excited to start their family back in July. Lea was 15 weeks when she found out she was pregnant and when she told Meech he was excited to start their own little family.

Lea was 28 weeks when she had a miscarriage, it had been a tough time for the couple and it was hard for them to work through everything. Lea woke up at night crying and Meech would be right there to comfort her holding in his own tears. They stayed together for 2 months after the miscarriage before they called their relationship quits.

Although it had been a mutual break up the 2 left the relationship heartbroken. Meech had handled it much better in Lea's eyes cause she'd go home and cry every night. Little did she know he was actually going through a tough time himself.

They have been broken up for a little over 5 months now.

"I've been goodddd" Leilani dragged out with a large smile on her face.

"Yeah we know Mrs.Ja'Khylin" Lea smirked causing Leilani to blush.

"That's my man, and imma stick beside him" she shrugged making them all laugh.

"You got a boyfriend Desi" Leilani asked Desiree who had been quietly listening to everything.

"No, boys are a lot" she shrugged her shoulders and they all nodded.

"Yes they is, but find the right one and it'll be better" Leilani shrugged.

"Oh so you in love love" Lea laughed making Leilani blush hard while waving her off.

"What about you Bri" Leilani asked her and she shrugged.

"Me and Tre doing good, he worsome as hell but we good" she shrugged and they nodded.

"Your with Tre? That Tre?" Desiree asked nodding her head to the court.

"Yep, that's my baby, been together for 2 years" Bri nodded with a smile.

"So why youn got a boyfriend? Other than the fact that they too much. Cause sis you most definitely bad" Lea said to Desiree sliding her hand under chin.

"Thank you. But it's really not a reason, my business is at its peak right now and i wanna put my attention solely on that" Desiree told them and the girls nodded.

"As you should" Lea told her smiling, the girls went silent before putting their attention on the basketball game.

"In yo face bitch ass boy" Tre laughed as he made a basket in Ky face. Ky mugged him before sitting down on the bleachers between Leilani legs, he grabbed his water bottle and laid his head on her stomach as she rubbed his head.

"Nigga you ain't even do shit" Ky shook his head mugging.

"And didn't" Leilani said swiping her hand under her chin.

"Yeah ok" Tre nodded laughing.

"Y'all done" Lea asked them and they nodded as they sat down. Kaso took the seat next to Desiree.

"You gone drink yo water" he asked her looking at her.

"I was but you can have it" she told him and he just looked at her.

"If you was gone drink it youn gotta give it ta me" he told her and she shrugged.

"It's ok, your the one who just played a whole game of basketball, I'm sure your tired" she said picking up the cup of ice water she had gotten from the corner store.

"Appreciate it" he nodded and she nodded back.

"Y'all tryna go eat" DJ asked everybody as he stretched.

"Ooh yeah" Lea said getting happy.

"You look like you wanna eat" Kelz said mugging her and she flipped him off.

The crew took a few minutes to decide on something to eat and eventually came up with Olive Garden. Everyone started their way to their cars. Desiree was gonna catch a ride with Kaso since she had caught a ride with Ky and did not feel like being a third wheel with him and Leilani.

"You look shy as hell" he shook his head looking at her, she had her legs crossed over one another and her purse clutched tightly in her hands.

"I'm not, it's just freezing in here" she half lied, she was freezing cold but she was also super shy. She had never been alone in a car with a boy before. Outside from family at least.

"It's hot as hell outside" he shook his head turning the air off.

"That's cause you just played basketball" she told him smartly and he shrugged.

"Maybe" he said putting his attention on the road.

Fish Scale by NBA Youngboy played in the background, it wasn't really loud but they could both hear it clearly.

"Yo ass not good company" he shook his head looking between her and the road.

"What do you mean?" She asked him with a frown on her face.

"Exactly what i said, youn talk at all. You weird or sum" he asked her stopping at a red light and putting his attention on her. She looked at his facial expression before she busted out laughing.

He looked at her with a mug cause he didn't find nothing he had said funny.

"I'm weird cause I'm not good company?" She asked him as her laughter quieted. A smile gracing her face.

"Naw, you weird cause youn neva talk" he shrugged as the light turned green.

"I do talk, just not around you cause i don't  know you" she shrugged and he nodded.

"How old you is?" He asked her rubbing his chin hairs.

"18" she told him softly and he nodded.

The 2 went quiet for a second the music playing the only sound being heard.

"How old are you?" She asked him and he looked over at her briefly.

"21" he told her and she nodded.

"Nice to know your of legal age since you were buying cigars" she mumbled making him chuckle. She looked over at him and smiled as she spotted the single dimple on his right cheek. She loved dimples on a man, it made them 10x more attractive🤭.

"Man don't nobody care bout legal age when it come ta weed" he shook his head and she shrugged.

"Some do" she told him and he nodded.

"Clearly you do" he pointed out and she nodded.

"Drinking too" she said and he shook his head with a small smirk on his face.

"This the most i ever heard yo ass talk" he shook his head as they pulled into the Olive Garden parking lot.

"I talk" she shrugged simply as he found a parking spot. She looked over at him as he put the car in park.

"No shit" he pointed out with a slight mug on his face.

"Just saying" she chuckled as she grabbed her phone out of her purse.

"You gone get out?" He asked her as he opened the door and she nodded before opening her door.

"We must be first" she said looking around the parking lot, she didn't see any familiar cars.

"They drive slow as hell, come on" he said, the 2 made their way to the entrance and walked inside.

"Table for 2" the lady asked her.

"Naw we gone need a table faaaaa 10" he told her and she nodded.

"Alright then, give me a minute to let them know to set you guys up a table and I'll be back" she smiled at them before walking away. They took a seat on the cushions to the side.

"I'm hungry as hell" he shook his head fixing his hat on his head.

"Agree" she sighed crossing her feet.

"Damn, you proper" he looked at her and she laughed.

"Thank you" she smiled and he looked at her.

"Wasn't a complement but ok, take it how you take it" he shrugged.

"Wow" she scoffed with a smile on her face, he shrugged just as the rest of the crew walked in.

"Oh is this everyone else?" The lady asked and Desiree nodded and stood up. "Alright well follow me" she smiled as the crew followed her to the back of the restaurant.

Once they were finally seated they started looking at the menus.

Desiree was sat between Kaso and Leilani.

Kaso was super high, he wasn't trying to hide it either as he scarfed down the breadsticks.

The gang talked about any and everything the rest of the time at the restaurant. Desiree had actually gotten along with everyone which was surprising considering how different she was from them all.

The more she found out about them the more she liked them, not that she didn't when they had first met. But she couldn't really tell cause she didn't know them and they didn't know her, she still don't know them well but she's open to the fact of getting to know them.

*
*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 85.2K 80
Completed ✅ *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...
632K 22.1K 52
"Alright, man which one you plan on pulling tonight?" "That one." Jerome said pointing to Grace. Frank looked at him crazy. "Grace man," He shook his...
752 66 8
"B me know me do you wrong but you a dash me weh fi dah dutty boy" he said as he glared at me with anger Him f-ing outada doe "Doh call me B cause I...
65.7K 1.7K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...