Enamored

By MrsRodariusMarcell

Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

8.7K 394 63
By MrsRodariusMarcell

"What time am i picking you up" i asked Maddy, i was currently dropping her off at practice.

"Umm 8" she told me and i nodded as she closed the door. I waited for her to get inside the building before pulling off.

I put on Girl like Me by Jazmine Sullivan and H.E.R as i drove to the corner store.

Yeah, I made a profile on Tinder
Since you left me to be with her
I think that means I'm gettin' desperate
Wish I could return to sender
But you don't love me no more
And I don't even know what for (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Knew it was real when you blocked me
Now I sit at home judgin' my body
Wondering what I did to lose you (what I did to lose you)
Why in the hell you ain't choose me?
Why you don't love me no more? (Yeah)
And I don't even know what for (nah, ah-ah)

"You must've wanted something different still don't know what I was missing what you asked I would've given it ain't right how these girls be winnin why they be winnin" i mumbled along to the lyrics as i pulled into the gas station lot.

One thing about me is I LOVED me some Jazmine Sullivan.

I grabbed my purse before locking my car door, i made my way up to the store with my head in my phone. Once i made it inside i grabbed a water bottle, and a chewy protein bar before making my way to the counter.

"Hi can i have this and then $30 on pump 2" i said to the cashier searching for my card inside my wallet.

"Hmm, and lemme get a red pack of swishers" i heard someone say as i pulled the card out of my wallet.

I came face to face with Meech making me frown, the cashier grabbed the cigars from behind the counter.

"I got it but thank you" i smiled at him and he sucked his teeth.

"Take it and keep it pushing" he told me grabbing his cigars, he walked outside the store and i frowned.

"Thank you" i said to the cashier who nodded, i made my way outside to my car.

"Unlock it" he told me, i unlocked my car door and opened the thing for him to pump my gas.

"Thank you" i said to him and he looked at me.

"You already said that" he told me making me smile.

"Oh well I'm saying it again then" i shrugged as i waited for him to finish pumping my gas.

"You just gone sit there" he asked me.

"You are pumping my gas" I retorted and he just looked at me just as the gas finished.

"Aight then, you sliding" he asked me bringing a frown to my face.

"Where" i asked him and he nodded his head behind him causing my frown to deepen.

"Everybody at Lea crib" he told me and i shrugged.

"Oh, well i don't know where she lives" i told him making him shake his head.

"No shit, imma take you" he told me smartly making me nod.

He then proceeded to walk around my car and get in the passenger seat.

"I walked up here, ion feel like walking" he shrugged and i nodded before he started to point me in the direction to Lea house.

We both exited the car before making our way up to the house, i checked the time seeing that it was 5. I was gone leave here at 7:20 ish to pick Maddy up from practice.

"Oh hey Desi" Lea smiled at me and i smiled back at her as we walked inside. "How'd you get here" she asked me.

"We seen each other at the gas station, he showed me the way" i told her and she nodded, "hi everyone" i said looking at everyone around the room.

"Yo cousin just left, him and Leilani" Kelz told me making me nod. I then took the empty seat next to Ace who was sitting on his phone.

"They finna go be nasty" Tre said smirking making everyone laugh and nod.

"Anyway. Tell us about yourself Desi all we know is your name and that your related to Ja'Khylin" Slim said looking at me making me shrug.

"Fed" Kaso spoke from his seat making me look over at him before looking at slim.

"Nobody asked you" she mugged him rolling her eyes, "don't mind him," she told me and i nodded while smiling.

"Well I'm 18 years old, i have my own business" i told them keeping it brief and quick.

"Really, what's the business" Bri asked me.

"I sell facial products, umm i just got into doing facials for people. Anything in the aesthetics department" i told her and she nodded.

"Ok period, you on yo stuff. We love to see it" she said swiping her hand under her chin. I laughed.

"Thank you" i smiled.

"How much do you charge for facials" Lea asked me making me look over at her.

"It really all depends on what kind of facial you'd like, but the most i'd go is $40 or lower. But it really all comes down to the kind of facial" i told her and she nodded.

"Love a black woman from infinity to infinity" Slim said making me laugh at her. I never really heard her talk for real, she was like the girl version of Meech Ace and Kaso. While everyone else engaged in conversations she'd always be quiet in her own little world just like them.

"Do you have a Instagram page" Slim asked me.

"Oh yeah," i nodded and she took her phone out.

"Lemme know what it is cause i wanna see some results" she said and i nodded as she handed me her phone. I typed my business Instagram page in before giving her the phone back.

"Okkkk" she dragged out looking through my pictures, "did you go to school for this" she asked me and i nodded.

"Yeah I've been taking online classes for awhile" i told her and she nodded.

"So i just followed, when can i schedule" she asked tuning her lips up making me laugh.

"Umm I'm booked all this weekend but i could get you in on a weekday" i told her and she nodded.

"That's fine, i want a Acne facial thing. Would Tuesday be good" she told me and i nodded, i got on my phone and wrote down her appointment in my calendar on my phone.

"What time" i asked her.

"Umm would 3 work" she said and i nodded.

"Imma dm you the location" i told her and she nodded before we both turned our attention to their conversation.

"Nigga that's dumb" Lea shook her head at Kelz who shrugged.

"She cheated first" he said and Bri sucked her teeth.

"I don't understand why people do that. Like what's the point of being in a relationship then cheat. And why would you stay in the relationship just to cheat back when y'all could both just do y'all while single" Bri said shaking her head.

"Preach sis" Slim spoke nodding her head in agreement.

"It's stupid" she shook her head and he shrugged.

"I feel you, but it's really just my get back" he told her and i just looked at him with my eyebrow raised.

"But why do a get back when you could just be the bigger person and leave the relationship" i spoke up and he looked at me and shrugged.

"Cause she coulda been the bigger person. Why i gotta be the bigger person" he mugged, i just shrugged.

"I was simply asking a question" i shrugged getting on my phone.

"Take yo question and ask it to someone who need it, cause I'm straight" he shrugged and i nodded not paying him no mind no more.

They started talking as i just sat on my phone scrolling on Instagram.

*
*
*
"Alright everyone I'm gonna be heading out" i announced standing from my seat, i had just got done texting Maddy and she said practice was about to be ending in a bit.

Everyone said goodbye as i waved and walked outside, i made my way to my car and turned on Naked by Ella Mai. I immediately groaned as my phone began ringing.

"Hello" i answered the call.

"Why you sound like you didn't wanna answer the phone" my great granny voice rang through the phone bringing a smile to my face.

"I'm sorry granny, hi" i reproached and she sucked her teeth.

"Hi little girl, what you doing" she asked me as i pulled from in front of the house.

"Nothing leaving a friends house, I'm on my way to pick Maddy up" i told her.

"Oh, that's ole girl daughter ain't it" she asked me.

"Yeah" i told her nodding. My great grandma on my mothers side suffers from a mild case of Alzheimer's, it's not that bad which I'm glad about. She stays with my grandma currently.

"Well i was wondering if you would take me to my doctors appointment tomorrow, you know yo mama usually take me but i think we into it right na so ion wanna talk to her" she told me making me shake my head.

"Why y'all into it granny" i asked her.

"Cause yo mama do too damn much. The appointment is at 3:20" she said and i nodded before remembering she couldn't see me.

"Alright, I'll be there before then so please be ready granny. I love you" i spoke.

"I love you too" she replied before i hung the phone up.

Once i pulled up to the school where Maddy practice was i had texted her and told her i was outside.

It took her a good 15 minutes before she came outside, once she got in the car we pulled off.

"How was practice" i asked her and she shrugged.

"It was ok, nothing new in either of them" she told me and i nodded, i unlocked my phone and sat the phone inside her lap.

She instantly played life support by NBA Younboy. I swear she loved him so much, whenever she got the aux the first person she played was young boy.

"I need to put you on, cause i find it crazy how you don't listen to him" she frowned and i just shrugged.

"I've just never sat there and listened to his music, you know i like listening to music with some type of deep meaning. And I've never found that in his music. Not saying he doesn't have deep meanings in his songs but me personally, I've never seen or heard it before" i shrugged and she shook her head.

"Well he got deep music, even in his li ghetto crazy bad music, he just be sneaking li lyrics in every now and then" she told me and i just shrugged.

"I'll listen one day" i said stopping at a red light.

*
*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.3K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙
299K 9.3K 84
Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ❤️🤣 #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contemporary lit / 1123 • In editing Angel Live...
237K 7.5K 48
𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢. - "So you really gon choose him over me?" He questioned and I...
68.2K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...