Enamored

By MrsRodariusMarcell

Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 2

10.9K 494 135
By MrsRodariusMarcell

"No one cares" i told Taylin as he brushed his imaginary waves, there was literally nothing there to brush.

"You a hater," he shrugged looking at himself through my full body mirror that hung up on my door.

"No i just don't care" i shrugged simply as he danced in my mirror.

"Taylor coming over" he told me and i nodded.

"She bringing my nephew" i asked him and he mugged me.

"Why wouldn't she Tianna" he mugged me making me shrug.

"I don't know, just asking" i said and he shook his head before walking out my room.

"Ace" i whistled as he came running into my room, he sat on the floor by the head of my bed. "Hi stink" i smiled as he hopped in my bed.

"What you doing stinka" i said rubbing him under his chin as his tail wagged happily.

"Have he ate" i yelled out to Tay Tay.

"Yeah" he yelled back as i gave him a belly rub, he loved having belly rubs.

I just continued to rub him as i scrolled through my timeline on Instagram, since it was a weekday it wasn't too much of nothing to do.

I then decided to call Ky, "hello" i smiled at him through the phone.

"Wassup shawts, what you on" he asked me making me shrug.

"Nothing I'm at home with ace right now bored. What you doing" i asked him.

"Nun shit cooling wit homies, you wanna slide?" He asked me and i instantly declined by shaking my head no.

"Why not? They cool people, it's some females over here today, and Cici on her way" he tried to persuade me.

"What y'all doing" i asked him and he shrugged.

"Just finished playing 2k, right na we just chilling, you sliding tho?" He asked me and i sighed heavily.

"Yeah just send me the lo" i said and he nodded while smiling.

"Aight, imma see you once you get here" he told me before hanging up the phone.

I looked over at Ace to see him fast asleep bringing a smile to my face, as soon as i move i know he gone hop right up.

I stood from my bed and he instantly sat up looking directly at me making me laugh. Ace was a grey and white dog, his skin was white with grey spots throughout. He's 1 years old.

Making my way to my bathroom i started my water and let it get hot. I then started to undress before getting in the shower.

After being in the shower for about 30 minutes i got out and got dressed, i put on a black and grey tracksuit and matched it with my black and white low dunks.

After I got dressed I decided I didn't feel like driving. I texted Ky and told him to pick me up instead and was glad when he responded with a simple ok.

I curled my ends on my hair before making my way downstairs, Tay was sitting down with Ace in between his legs. Taylor was seated in the loveseat with a smiling A'mir.

"Tete baby" i smiled walking up to my nephew with a big smile on my face, he immediately began laughing as i picked him up from his seat on the couch.

"Hi baby" i smiled kissing his cheeks over and over again as he laughed. He was a super active baby.

He kept on saying gibberish words as i blew raspberries on his cheeks causing him to laugh loudly.

"Hello to you too" Taylor spoke with a smile on her face making me laugh as i sat next to her on the loveseat.

"Hi Taylor" i smiled giving her a side hug and she smiled at me.

"Hi baby" she smiled as i bounced A'mir on my leg.

"Where you going" Tay asked me making me look at him.

"With Ky," i said and he nodded.

"Y'all always together" Taylor shook her head making me shrug.

"That's my best friend, and imma stick beside him" i said and she laughed.

"TikTok head" she shook her head as i laughed, i looked down as my phone pinged and a text message from Ky popped up.

"Alright y'all he outside, I'll see y'all later" i said and they nodded.

"Be safe" they told me and i nodded before making my way to my mom room.

"I already talked to Ky, don't be here no later than 12" she told me and i nodded before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you" i told her.

"Love you too, be safe Tianna" she told me and i nodded before walking outside.

I was met with a all black charger with tinted windows bringing a frown to my face. Who car is that? Ky has a all white charger so umm.

"Come on" Ky said rolling down the passenger window, i then proceeded to walk up to the car.

I got in the backseat, "hi" i said getting in the car as i put my seatbelt on.

"Waddup, this my homie Kaso, this my li cousin Desi" Ky introduced us and i smiled at the dude through the rear view mirror.

"Hi it's nice to meet you" i said and he nodded before pulling off.

*
*
*
We were currently at the same house from the other day i had learned that it belonged to some guy named DJ.

There was the same dudes from the other day plus 2 more, everyone's names were Kaso, DJ, a female named Slim, Bri, Tre, Geezy, Meech, Kelz, Lea, Leilani and Ace.

So far everyone was cool, Kaso, Meech and Ace didn't talk much since i had got introduced to them. For the most part they just kept to themselves unless someone asked them anything. The girls were cool tho, Lea was kind of loud and extra but she seemed really nice.

Everyone was either engaging in conversation or on their phones, Cici ended up not coming which dampened my mood since Ky was not good company at all. I didn't do well with new people, I've always been shy around people i didn't know so that made it hard for me to make new friends.

"Yo ass dumb" Kelz said shaking his head as he passed a blunt over to Leilani who shook her head.

"How im dumb?" Geezy mugged Kelz who just continued to shake his head.

"How you let yo girl cheat on you wit a another girl" Kelz mugged making everyone buss out laughing.

"Tuff as hell" Lea laughed looking at him, I looked away putting half my attention on Instagram and half my attention on their conversation.

I was seated in between Kaso and Meech. All 3 of us were on our phone looking very much awkward. We hadn't said a word to each other since I've sat here.

"So shorty been gay?" DJ asked him with narrowed eyes.

"Shit i guess cause i know i put the work in" Geezy shrugged carelessly.

"Clearly not, her ass gay" Lea said making them all laugh.

"Y'all niggas slow" Ky shook his head, he was seated next to Leilani with his arm around her shoulder. I peeped it when she had first walked in the way he was looking at her, either they were messing around or he liked her.

I decided to put my attention on my timeline, i posted the picture that i had taken earlier when i first got dressed.

Desi.2x

Liked by SereneTaylor and 2,524 others
Desi.2x mirror pics🤭>>>>>

SereneTaylor:😍😍
Random: Your so fucking beautiful😻
Load 38 others

"Why you so quiet" Slim asked me with a blunt in her hand, she was lighting the blunt all the way through back and forth.

"No reason" i shrugged talking quietly, that was another thing i tended to do around strangers, talk low. I don't know why and no matter how hard i try to talk louder my words never projected loud enough.

"You look a bit sober, need sum weed" she asked me and i shook my head no.

"Leave ha alone" Ky spoke up mugging Slim who flipped him off.

"Nigga calm down, i was tryna make sure YO cousin was straight" she mugged as i put my attention back on my phone.

"She seem mean Ian even gone hold you" Geezy spoke up making me look from my phone.

"I'm not" i mumbled quietly although none of them heard me.

"And if she is? Leave ha alone nigga" Ky said bucking at Geezy who just waved him off.

"It's just a statement my boi, don't get your panties in a bunch" Geezy shook his head.

Growing up people always called me mean, stuck up, boujee all that stuff. I never knew why until i got to middle school and people thought that of me cause i was shy and didn't like to start conversations.

Thing was it's not that i didn't want friends or people to talk to at school, it was just hard for me to make friends.

"Worry bout yo gay ass girlfriend" DJ said making them laugh.

"Fuck all y'all" he said sticking up his middle finger.

I huffed lowly, i was super ready to leave. I didn't like being around the human population for too long when i was around strangers.

"You coo?" Meech asked me lowly as he looked up from his phone, Meech was the one who had opened the door for me when i came here for the first time.

"Oh yeah, just ready to go" i shrugged and he nodded.

"Leave then" he said simply and i looked over at Ky.

"Can't, i didn't drive my car here" i told him and he did the yikes face.

"Damn," he shook his head and i nodded as he went back to his phone.

After another twenty minutes of us being there i was growing irritated, when I'm irritated i start getting fidgety.

I put my right leg over my left leg for the millionth time in the last 20 minutes before Kaso sucked his teeth.

"Fuck you got going on" he mugged me looking up from his phone, i looked over at him and sighed.

"Sorry" i mumbled getting on my phone, my phone was on 24 percent.

"Ayy yo cousin ready ta go big dawg" Kaso told Ky who was engaging in a conversation with Leilani.

"How you know? She told you that?" Ky asked him and he just mugged him.

"Take shorty home, her ass going through it ova here" Kaso told him, Ky looked at me.

"Her ass definitely ova here going through it, take ha home" Meech told Ky.

"You ready?" He asked me and i nodded making him nod, "aight lemme holla at ha right quick" he told me and i nodded as he walked outside with Leilani in front of him.

"Thanks" i said to both Meech and Kaso, they nodded at me.

"Wasn't shit, yo ass had a mild case of adhd goin on" Meech said making me laugh quietly.

After a while Ky walked back in with Leilani, she began grabbing her belongings.

"Come on" Ky said to me and i stood from my seat, i fixed my purse on my shoulder and made my way to the door.

"Aight I'm finna dip out, imma hit y'all niggas up" Ky said as he opened the front door.

"Bye it was nice meeting y'all" i said waving and they either nodded or smiled at me before we walked out.

Leilani walked out behind us, "you can get in the front" i told her as she walked to the back.

"Oh ok, thank you" she smiled at me and i nodded to her before getting in the back.

*
*
*
Once i finally got home i made me some cup-o-noddles the hot and spicy beef flavor of course. I watched tv on my computer as i ate at the dining table.

Taylor had spent the night and was upstairs sleep while Tay tay and Mir sat on the couch watching tv. My mom was in her room knocked out.

Once i finished my food i sat at the table for 10 more minutes as i finished the last episode of euphoria.

I cleaned my dishes and grabbed me a bottle of water before i made my way upstairs to my room, i quietly shut the door as i got comfortable in my bed. It's currently 9 at night.

I threw my phone on the bed before changing into a pair of blue biker shorts and a white AVID shirt from high school. I then did my night routine which consisted of washing my face, brushing my teeth and putting my hair up.

Ace was laid out in my bed when i walked into my room, I knew Tay had let him in cause he had left my door wide open. I closed my door before getting into my bed, i turned on my tv and went to HBO Max and turned on A Different World before cutting my light off.

I got comfortable in my bed and Ace immediately curled into my side, he laid his head on my waist as i rubbed his fur.

After a few minutes Ace fell asleep on my waist,  he had somehow gotten under my covers. He was so spoiled.

I sighed as my thoughts drifted to my daddy.

My daddy was in prison for 10 years, he got punished for a crime he didn't commit at all. They later on found out he didn't commit the crime but had a mild part in the homicide so they charged him with 6 years instead after he had done 3 years already.

He was getting out sometime next year and i couldn't be more happier, my daddy was really my everything when i was younger.

He treated me like a princess all my life, even moreso when he got sent to prison. Although he isn't here physically he was definitely there with us.

He called everyday and he'd talk with everyone for as long as possible. Before he got sent to prison him and my mom were having problems in their marriage but they were working on it. In my opinion things had gotten better since he went to prison.

He also became a better man than he was when he was out, he grew up mentally and i was really proud of him for it.

There were nights like these where I'd just miss him being here.

After a while i drifted off into a deep sleep.

*
*
*
*

Bing bong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 85 42
โœจ๏ธDiamond is in an Abusive relationship with Jacques. She feels like her life is over but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. โœจ๏ธJacques...
121K 6.3K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading ๐Ÿ’™
121K 4.4K 28
What you looking at". I say putting the plate in the dishwasher. "Nothing". She says handing me the last dish so I could but it in the dishwasher. I...
39.5K 1K 16
๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ...