Lets Make Mistakes (GirlxGirl)

By skeletoncliquer201

"You're nicer when drunk" I state looking ahead. "You don't know me that well" she replies. "Neither do you b... More

Introduction
Ladies love me.
loving my energy.
Almost edible.
Blame it on the alchohol.
The morning after.
Trick question.
Drink for chat.
self conflict.
That easy ?,I don't think so.
Stars and water? how about starfish?
Fucking-distraction.
Total waste of time.
Issues and punches.
Fuck the chase.
Take you to heaven.
Let's make mistakes Sparks.
It's just a fooocking teaser
Bet on it ?
Stuck in hell.
She's an asshole.
Fight or flight.
What are friends for ?
You're in control.
Let me fall.
Tea and some Tea.
Team work.
Brain dead.
Let's do this ?.
Hits as hard as fifteen trucks.
Remember when I almost had a breakdown ?.
Sweet, sweet, breakdown.
Pour it on me.
You're mine.
I know what you did...
That's a first.
Possession.
A man of many talents.
Old habits die hard ?
Friend therapy.
New ideas.
Beautiful scars.
New arrangement.
Second arrangement.
ANNOUNCEMENT BY SKELETON CLIQUER.
You're my beautiful amazing girlfriend.
Humans are creatures of habit.
You can't let go of your first love.
Let me get this 'straight'.
Not an update I'm taking this down sorry to be annoying.
I just want to be with you.
The end ?
He fucks me up.
The writer is generally scared... deadasssssssss ahhhh!!
I'll come back to you.
It would never be okay if he was on this earth or a free man.
Update & Questions.

Hallucinations.

174 11 21
By skeletoncliquer201

Umm..., my mind goes blank for a minute or two as I clatch the bottle in my hand and clench my jaw as her soft laughter rings in my ear. I was feeling a bit weird, my head slightly heavy, and it was wrong to think of her at the moment coz now she was all I could think of and her memories seemed so.. real and present.

"Quick question..." I pause to think of the question "Why use your mouth for talking when you can be using it for something better ?" I suggest, not only wanting to avoid the topic I've started by mistake but also wanting her drunk and quiet but when I look back at her, her smile suggests that she might have gotten the message differently... Waaay differently.

"I ment to drink, fuuck" I laugh and twist the cap of another bottle for her but instead she grabs my already half drunk bottle and takes a swig of it, still laughing at her own dirty thoughts.

"Tell me about her" she pushes on. I have so many regrets in my life, but starting this conversation is among the top three, I bet it's what made me feel like throwing up suddenly.

"Well first, she was nice and didn't take drinks from me" I mumble "She drunk when I asked her to and shut the hell up when required to" I say looking into the distance. Nights make everything magical even lights from houses.

"She was no fun" Flame pouts, faking dissapointment.

"Well now you know" I gulp down the drink I had opened for her to try and wash away the pain I had just aroused, together with the weird drowsy feeling it came with.

"Whoa slow down".

"Well shit.. I think I need to get some air" I slur trying to catch a breath, blinking several times my sight wasn't that clear suddenly.

"Well we're already outside Cain so feel free" she laughs and I finish the last drop of my drink and look at her, what was funny ?.

"Yeah I know.. But your presence is chocking me Hayley" I blurt, feeling my t-shirt suddenly tighten arround my neck, she really was chocking me with her presence.

"Excuse me ?" she asks her tone sharp. I blink again trying to clear my blurry sight then look at the confused lady infront of me.

"Ugh sorry.. Shit" I chuckle trying to seem normal but all I could hear was her mocking laughter in the back of my head. Her wide smile, her long wavy hair, her suffocating perfume. I rub my neck, desperate to get air.

"Are you okay ?"Flame asks... I wasn't really sure at the moment, I thought I was done having flashbacks of her. I mean I only had three bottles, they're not enough to take me back there or even make me drunk for that matter.

"You're already drunk" Flame points out as she studys me.

"No, I can't be, I just.. I-  I.. ha" I stop mid sentence due to lack of words and to also confirm how much I've drunk, I look next to me at the bottles lying there.. Damn they are sooo many, about a thousand ? hmm, explains it, and damn they're colourful, what beer is this anyway ? "I.. My head is a coconut".

"What ?" Flame laughs "You sure you're not drunk ?".

"Well, is it ?" were we in a cave ?, there was an echo after every word I spoke, my head was so heavy.. like a coconut, are coconuts heavy ?. Why did it feel like a coconut ?.

I pick one of the many, colourful bottles on the ground and chug the drink down, 'fight fire with fire' they say, plus I was curious on how the drink in the white bottle would taste.. same as the rest, fucking dissapointing. I needed find Austin and tell him about this, with that though I try to stand up, taking my sweet time but I stumble back a bit loosing my balance. I never really have balance though, drunk or sober.

"I think you should sit, can I get you some water ?". I open my eyes and look at her though my sight still blurry for some reason. Unbelievable. She messed me up and now she acts like she cares ?. Fucking unbelievable.

"Why the fuck are you talking to me ?" I rub a palm down my sweaty face, trying to clear my sigh and calm my ragged breath, and I could feel myself sweating... and this was all a reaction my body was undergoing due to her presence, I try to turn around and find the door out of here, I really needed to find Austin now and not just to tell him about the coulour drinks I've had.

"Wh-what the fuck is wrong with you ?" she asks, she really had the nerve to be speaking to me like that ?.

"Me ?!, what's wrong with me ?!" it takes a moment but I finally turn around to face her "Hayley you fucked me up and now you're here telling me what to do ?, I don't think so" I shake my head stumbling back a bit.

        FLAME'S POV
With her breath reeking of whatever alcohol she had taken down like water she yells to my face. A-and she calls me Hayley. Who the fuck is Hayley ?. This was pretty weird coz she seemed convinced for some reason that I was this Hayley girl.

"Whoa whoa whoa, calm down Cainine you're drunk and not on your right mind right now you just need a glass of water then I'll drive you home okay ?" I explain looking down at the bottles of beer that were still lying there on the floor.

She had only had three and I don't think this was enough to get her to act like this, on the other hand she said she was never sober so maybe she had had more before ?. It was still weird, was alchohol enough to make one hallucinate like this ?. It takes a moment or so as I watch her stumble to the door but I recall earlier in the kitchen when she asked me to come drink with her and then recall when she took a sip of the foreign drink on the counter top.

Rule number one of these parties never ever take a drink from someone you don't know. She on the other hand who I thought would know better than to drink some mystery drink on the counter top ignored that, hell she didn't know if it was spiked or poisoned even. All in all, I think that drink had something in it, something that causes hallucinations ?. Now here we were, me on a roof top, with a crazy Cainine.

"Are you kidding me ?" she yells again snaping me back to reality "You're the last person I would want to go anywhere with". What did I do ? I mean I know we're know exactly friends but why was she yelling at me ?.

She moves back a bit unvoluntarily and almost falls but holds onto the wall, I release a breath I was holding. I needed to get her out of here and quick.

"You're not on your right mind" I explain again "come with me for fuck sake".

"Nothing will ever make what you did to me right Hays.. I loved you" she frowns and I noticed her dark eyes turning teary. Who was Hayley and what happened between them ?. I mean I knew there was a whole story behind cainine the classic tomboy and most known fuck girl in Lorenzo Falls but now I was interested to know more. Except now wasn't really the time, was it ?.

"Cainine-". I was frozen, at a lose of words and didn't know what to do, what Hayley did or how she would handle this situation right here.

"And now you're calling me Cainine, by that stupid name" she whines her voice shaky and her hand goes up to push her dark blue dyed, short hair back.

"I-" she looked so lost, defeated, heartbroken even and I didn't know what to do "Cammon". This is not how I was expecting this night to go at all.

"No" she squeaks "Why should I ?... Why should I trust you ?". Fuck, I can't believe it but seeing her like this made me feel bad for her for some reason, I didn't know what Hayley did or who she was but I was convinced she did something that hurt cainine.

"Because I have no reason to lie to you" I say and realize how dumb it sounds "Because you're not okay and I want to take care of you" I correct myself.

"I'm fine... I can handle myself" she staggers backwards again and I basically jump to grab her hand to prevent her from falling but it was too late by the time I grab her wrist she was already halfway down landing on her back with a groan and taking me along with her.

"Shit..." a string of curses leave her mouth and I, a little angry lift my head from her chest and look up at her. If she just listened to me, she wouldn't have fallen on her back and probably hurt herself, taking me along with her. Not that I was hurt or anything, I was comfortably lying on top of her my hands on her chest and her's around my waist for protection purposes I guess. "Fuuuuck" she groans.

When my eyes finally meet hers, she stops cursing, what ? was she hurt ? Dying maybe... I knew it.

"Are you okay ? Did you hit your head on the ground or something ?" I ask extremely worried. Not coz of her or anything like that, it's the fact that if she died I'd be the number one suspect coz she was last seen with me, I don't want to be part of  murder case.

She was quiet for a minute or so her dark eyes just staring into mine, deep in thought, as if she was trying to digest what I've just asked her. And then...

"Holy hell you're beautiful.. I just... your eyes, they're amazing.. Why ?" she whispers and to my amusement I could hear the awe in her tone and see it in her distant, dark, grey eyes that were looking at me as if I'm a precious gem.

I understand she's drunk and probably doesn't know what she's saying but this is the craziest question I have ever been asked I hated to admit that it was kind of cute.

"I don't know" I say whisper back and watch as her eyes slowly take in my facial features. I look back at her having time to concentrate on her dark beatifula eyes now that we were close. I had never seen such cold, grey eyes in my life they were so... different, my eyes slowly trail her face, to her lips and I regret it almost immediately as I recall the night I was drunk, that overwhelming feeling of being kissed by her. No wonder she was wanted by a lot of women. She knows how to make someone feel wanted.

"You can't be real" she speaks again and I quickly look back into her eyes noticing she has a black spot next to her pupil. Whoa. Then I watch her eyes trail my face slolwy then settle on my lips and I feel her shiver a little, I don't know the night breeze was pretty.. breezy.

"Chills.. Fucking chills, that's what you're giving me" she whispers her eyes tracing my lips and for some stupid reason I feel my heart pick up it's pace.

It was with this girl that I saw these eyes, these admiring look in her eyes whenever she looked at me. No one had ever looked at me like this, like I was some precious gem. But then again she was drugged. She probable still thought I was that Hayley girl.

"Huh ?". She somehow got into my thoughts and fucked them up and I couldn't think straight. But then again who could when she looked at you like that ?, when her weirdly sweet scent of weed, mint and the beer she had just had clogged my brain, somehow drowning me, fucking with my thoughts.

"You do things to me...make me feel things" she says quietly her eyes glued to mine and I have no idea if she's still hallucinating with that girl or something but I just couldn't bring myself to look away from her. What is going on with me ?, I mean she has an excuse, she's drugged and hallucinating, what about me ?.

My eyes are cought by sudden movement and I watch as her tongue slowly darts out and licks her lower lip then she takes it in her mouth and slowly sucks on it. What is she doing ?. My whole body feels tensed and the fact that my brain can't notice that and get me to move is messed up.

I honestly want to move away and tell her to go find her friends but what comes out instead is "What things ?". Shit.

"I'll show you...". Before I can ask what she means, I'm flipped over and she's ontop of me her eyes never leaving mine. How did it come to this for fuck sake ?. Why can't I seem to want to stop it ?.

My breath is already heavy, my heart racing, just by her intense stare and I want to push her away but all my bones have turned to jelly and all I can do is look into her eyes, which together with her beer reeking breath are hypnotizing me. she sighs and lets me have my last breath before I feel her cold, soft lips on mine. I mean one minute she's yelling at me like crazy and now this..?. Sadly enough I find myself swinging my arms around her neck and welcoming the kiss, my lips twisting along with hers.

Last time's kiss is nothing compared to this one and I could tell by the urgency, the hunger. Last time she was a bit sober and had control over things but this time her lust was driving her. This got me thinking of wheather it was right for me to let this actually happen but my thoughts and doubts are interrupted and thrown away when she presses her body against mine groaning as she hardens the kiss, she licks my lower lip her tongue warm and ticklish then, I feel as she nibbles on it abit, making my mouth voluntarily open for her in a satisfied sigh, she doesn't waste even a second as she slips her tongue in my mouth, her tongue plays around with mine as she taste every corner of my mouth then she takes in a certain rythm where she pushes it in and then takes it almost all the way out basically, mouth fucking me ?.

It goes on for a couple of seconds her strong grip tightening on my waist then she suddenly pulls away and it's back to the intense stare again. I wait for her to start screaming at me again but instead...

"Fuck, you're driving me crazy Sparks" Now.., I was completely in my own world but not too deep to hear her say my name. So she was not hallucinating anymore ?.

"Hmm" is all I can say, the only sound I can make at the moment, I was lost in her eyes, in the moment that I didn't wnat to end beacuse it felt good and also I wouldn't give myself a break after tonight, nope.

"You're so beautiful you know that ?" she breaths her eyes going low on my body, making me gulp, I would feel self-concious right about now but again.. she looked at me as if I was perfect, I wouldn't argue with that.  One of her hands leaves my waist, slowly trailing up as she looks back into my eyes then she plays with the hem of my shirt a little before her hand slips in and I wince at how cold they are as she slowly traces my skin.

"S.. Sorry" she stammers and tries to take her hand away but in the heat of the moment I hold it and push it back in. I know I'll regret this probably hate myself for a couple of months but it was too late now, I was too far gone.

**
This chapter and the next one were supposed to be one but it would be too long and who likes that ?.

Re-editor S.C here, how's it going my fellow humans ? hope you're all good and feeling the same too, drop A comment and let me know how the chapter makes you feel, also vote please, it makes me feel special for some un-known reason, so if you hate me then don't vote and fuck you for that, but if you don't hate me as much then you know what to do.. the next chapter's gonna pop up, right about...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 962 25
Monster Slayer's MC Book 4 Circuit never chased women. He didn't have to because they were always chasing him. He rarely went to bed alone when the...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
508K 9.7K 33
*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep in New Mexico. She has no money, no fam...