Too Late To Say Goodbye (Dab...

By serraabae

‼️I do not own any of the MHA characters just the OC's and the plot‼️ ‼️AU‼️no quirks ‼️I do not own any of... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

7

530 13 79
By serraabae

!!smut!!

"So, last night happened", I said as I slipped my t shirt on. "So what?", he grinned, his eyes meeting mine for just a moment, "You regret it?", I felt his body close behind mine. "No", I turned my head to the side, he kissed my neck, "Good".

"Hey guys, we should get on the road", Hawks barged in, his eyes widened when he saw shirtless Dabi beside me, "Oh-sorry", he closed the door quickly.

"He's right, we should get on the road", I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder.

"What state are we in?", I asked, after hours of driving, "Ohio", Hawks said in a tired tone, "How'd you know?", I turned back at him, his head was resting on the window. "I grew up in this shithole", he sighed, I let out a laugh.

"Where'd you grow up?", I glanced at Dabi, his eyes stayed on the road, "New York", he said flatly, "What part?". "So many questions Miss Toshinori", he side eyed me, "Just trying to make conversation", I shrugged my shoulders.

"You never gave me my three questions", I tilted my head to the side, "I don't owe you shit", his tone cold and flat. "One for one then, I told you about my scar, tell me something, anything", leaned closer.

I noticed he was pondering in his head. The silence was painfully long.

"I'm invested now, you gotta say something", Hawks butted into our conversation. "Shut the hell up", he snapped quickly, I noticed his mind running wild.

"I'm waiting", I said in a high pitched tone. "You won't give up, will you?", he glanced at me, a smirk on his lips. "Nope", I smiled widely.

He sighed heavily, "I'm a writer", he said quietly. Yeah well, I already knew that... "What kind of stuff do you write?", I pushed, "Stuff", he grinned. I rolled my eyes, and faced the other way. This might be harder than I thought.

After a few more hours of driving, we heard loud snores from the backseat, Hawks was passed out.

"I can't do this", I ran my hands through my hair, "Put some music on- please", I begged. I messed with his radio and he slapped my hand away, "Hey!", I snapped. "Don't touch my radio", "You're a different type of crazy if you don't listen to music while you drive".

"Told you I was", he winked, "Turn the fucking radio on or I'll crash this car", I said sternly. "Bullshit", he said with a laugh.

I raised one brow and shoved the steering wheel, causing the car to swerve, "Fucking hell!!", he yelled, trying to get control of the car. "What happened?", Hawks asked, half asleep.

"Crazy over here is trying to get us killed", Dabi said flatly. I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "Why?", his voice raspy and tired, "Cause she's psycho".

My head whipped to Dabi, "I am not the crazy one- what sociopath drives in silence!!", I yelled, "That is weird", Hawks added.

"Turn something on!!", I screamed. "FINE!!", he tossed me the aux cord. I smiled smugly and plugged my phone in.

(song rec: Flawless- The Neighbourhood)

I raised the volume on the radio, "Happy now?", Dabi whined, "Sure am now shut up", I threw my head back, he scoffed.

"You two are fucking, aren't you?", Hawks looked at the both of us, my eyes went wide. "Yup", "No", Dabi and I said at the same time. "Damn, there goes my chance", he sighed.

"Don't give up just yet", I smirked and glanced at Dabi. I noticed his grip on the steering wheel tightening, the whites of his knuckles showing.

His jaw was clenched, he was visibly angry. And it was hot.

"I won't", Hawks grinned, "Will you two cut it out", Dabi said in annoyed tone. "Someone jealous?", "I don't get jealous, cut it out Rain", his eyes stayed on the road.

"Well, you're looking pretty jealous", I said with a laugh. "Rain, cut it out", he raised his voice. "We fucked once, I don't belong to you", I said in defense.

In one sudden motion he pulled over and slammed on the breaks. I smirked, knowing I got to him.

"Get out of the car", he demanded, "Fuck you, no", I looked him up and down, "OUT NOW!!", he yelled. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"The fuck is your problem?!", I looked him up and down. He grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the car towards a tree.

"Watch that fucking mouth of yours", he snapped, rage in his deep blue eyes. "Fuck you", I glared at him.

He grabbed my jaw, pulling my face closer to his. "I said, watch that pretty mouth of yours", he said in a deep tone. "Or what?", I said slowly, my eyes burning into his.

"Or you'll regret it", his eyes narrowed. "Get your hands off me", I spat, his hand left my jaw and he stepped back. Both of us on fire with anger.

Our eyes glaring at one another's, anger in our minds and bodies. In one sudden motion, we rushed to one another, our lips crashing. I held onto him tightly as he kissed me aggressively. My body heating by the second as the kiss intensified.

I pushed him back, "Fuck you", I started to walk off, I felt his hand slap my ass. I tried to suppress a smile and shook my head.

Dabi pulled over at a motel on the side of the road, we grabbed our things and checked in.

"I saw a bar not too far from here, let's go out", I said as I threw a jacket on. "We're still close to New York, you might get recognized", he paused, "We can't risk it". I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"I'm tired of being cooped up I need to do something", I complained. "I don't give a shit, we can't risk it", he said plainly.

We approached the bar together, I had on one of his hoodies and some sunglasses to hide my identity.

"This is a bad idea", he sighed and followed me inside, "We're in the middle of fucking nowhere, relax". The bar had a few older people in it, a haze of cigarette smoke clouded the room.

"Two shots of tequila", I said to the bartender, Dabi sat beside me. The man placed two shot glasses down and poured the liquor.

With no hesitation I threw the shot back, "Fuck that's good", I said quietly.

I noticed a news channel on the TV, specifically who was on the screen. It was Bakugo and Deku.

"Hey can you turn that up?", I pointed to the TV, "Rain don't-", "Shhh", I shushed Dabi.

"Rain if you're watching this, please come home, we're worried about you", Deku said to the camera. "We'll find whoever took you, we know you didn't do anything wrong just come home", Bakugo said into the interviewers microphone.
"Please", Bakugo added, his voice sad and tired.

My face dropped slowly. My eyes fell, "Hey what's-", "Can I get a whiskey neat please, make it a double", I cut Dabi off.

I chugged the glass full of straight liquor. "Rain", Dabi whispered, "Don't", I said sternly, my eyes ahead of me.

"We need to talk ab-", I covered his mouth with my hand, "No we don't, and I need another drink".

After a few hours I had lost count of how many drinks I had. All I knew it was one too many, because I could not see straight.

"Another one!!", I slurred, my eyes low. "No, you've had enough", Dabi stood up. "No, I want more tequila", I grinned, "Come on", Dabi said in an annoyed tone.

"Nope", I shook my head and crossed my arms. "Fine", he sighed and lifted me from the chair. "Hey!", I snapped, banging on his back in rebellion.

"You'll thank me tomorrow", he sighed and carried me out of the hazy bar.

"Here drink this", he handed me a glass of water, "More tequila?", my eyes grew, "No, water, drink it", "No", I slapped the glass out of his hand, causing it to fall onto the carpet. He sighed angrily, "Fine, have it your way".

"Get up", he stood in front of me on the bed. I fell back on the bed, "Goodnight", I sighed. He exhaled deeply, "God dammit".

He lifted me slowly, my vision was doubled, my eyes lazy, barley able to stand up by myself. He took my shirt off gently, then my pants.

He started the shower as I leaned on him, my bare body exposed. He stepped inside the shower with me, fully clothed. He held me up from behind.

He washed my body, making sure his hands didn't slip anywhere they weren't supposed to.

I stood in the bathroom while he grabbed some clothes for me. When he walked in his face dropped slightly, seeing all the different scars painted on my body. His eyes filled with sorrow.

"Oh my god", he whispered under his breath. I looked to the side, still completely clouded by the liquor.

"All these...bullet wounds and scars", his hand grazed my shoulders and back. "What did he do to you?", his eyes lifted to meet mine. My eyes trailed to the floor, I stayed quiet.

"Rain", he whispered before he held me tightly. I felt my eyes starting to burn with tears as I nuzzled my head further into his shoulder.

In an instant, I was sober. All the memories of years being tortured and trained into a weapon came flooding in. His arms around me tightly brought a sense of comfort to the pain that was overtaking me. I felt safe, almost protected.

When he pulled away I saw a sparkle in his deep blue eyes, maybe by some chance, it was a tear. A tear wanting to fall, but he'd never allow that.

I knew that, because I was the same. I'd be caught dead before I'd let someone see me cry. See me...weak.

In his eyes, I saw it. He looked at me like he was looking through a mirror. Terrified and saddened by the reflection. Scared of the person he's become, the monster. I could tell, he saw himself in my eyes.

"Did it hurt?", he asked in the dark room as we laid beside each other, "First few ones did then you just...get used to the pain", my voice quiet.

"How old were you?", I looked down, "6". There was a painful silence between us. The room filled with hurt, pain.

"What about you, those burn scars, do they hurt?", I turned to face him, "They used to, but not anymore, you just...get used to the pain", he copied my words.

My hand trialed across his scarred chest, "I think they're beautiful", my eyes met his deep blue ones, they widened slightly. Almost as if that was the first time those words had been said to him. And I meant it, every word I said.

"I'm sorry this happened to you", I said, my eyes studying his scars. Out of nowhere he pulled me into an embrace, his arms holding me close to him. It was as if he needed to feel that contact, that touch, to feel anything at all.

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache, the sun was just starting to rise. I sat up in bed, noticing Dabi wasn't beside me. I looked to the side, there was a note with a glass of water and two pills.

Went to get some necessities, take this
You'll need it

I threw the pills back and chugged the glass of water. I rubbed my eye sand let out a yawn. I drank way too much last night, and I sure felt it when I stood up. But I remembered everything that had happened, every conversation, and every word.

But he wasn't going to know that. I had to stick to my plan, I couldn't let whatever feelings I was having for him get in my way.

At the end of the day he was planning to betray me. And I needed to remember that.

(song rec: Okay- Chase Atlantic)

I slipped my shirt off and started the shower. I heard the door open but ignored it. I let the water run down my face, I heard the bathroom door open.

I turned my head to the side, "Don't remember inviting you", I heard him step in the shower behind me. "We should conserve water, we're in a drought you know", I laughed through my nose.
I turned to face him, his body towered over mine.

There were water droplets falling down his toned chest, his hair was messy, hiding his eyes. "Right, cause you give a shit about our environment", I stepped closer to him, His eyes roamed my body lustfully. I felt my body heating by the second.

"I call bullshit", I turned, my back to him. I threw my head back as I let the water fall down on my body. I slowly felt Dabi's big arms, wrap around my waist and pull me close to him, I jumped slightly at the sudden contact.

His head hung over my neck, his hot breath against my ear, "Now, now, be nice and share the hot water with me", he said in a raspy voice.

I could feel his hard cock pressing against my lower back, "But it feels so good", I said in a soft tone as I threw my head back on his chest, toying with him, the wetness growing between my legs as his hands roamed my body slowly.

"Oh it does?", he said against my neck, before he began to place little kisses along it, his hands slowly moving down to my dripping cunt, the hot water falling on both our bodies. I shut my eyes, lost in the pleasure I was feeling.

His slender fingers began to tease my throbbing clit, running his fingers up and down my slit agonizingly slow, "You're already so wet for me", he said in deep town against my neck, I bit my lip to suppress a moan, my eyes shut, as his fingers played with my cunt.

He pressed his throbbing length against my lower back, sending shivers down my spine. He began to rub circles on my clit, starting off slow then gradually picking up his pace. I let out moans mixed with curse words, my breathing heavy now.

"Fuck", I muttered under my breath, as he sped up his pace on my clit, sending waves of pleasure through my whole body.

In one swift motion, he quickly spun me around to face him, gripped the backs of my thighs, lifting me up. He pushed me against the wall, I wrapped my lets around him, his right hand holding the wall behind me for support the other gripping my thigh firmly.

I began to slowly stroke his throbbing cock, my eyes locked with his, "Fuck", he groaned as he threw his head back.

I gently began to rub his tip against my soaking slit, his head watching our sexes glide against one another, his wet messy black hair hanging over his head.

He bucked his hips, fulling inserting himself inside me, I let out a sharp gasp and he groaned.

I wrapped my hands around his back, tightly pulling him closer, he began with slow strokes, pumping inside me slowly.

I let out moans, as I dug my nails into his back. His lips smashed into mine, the kiss was violent, passionate, aggressive almost, our tongues intertwining with each other's.

He sped up and began to slam into me, I moaned in his mouth, and threw my head back against the wall. His head in the crook of my neck, I could feel him panting against my neck as he fucked me relentlessly.

I muttered curse words under my breath as he filled me with his length, I felt the knot in my stomach forming, I was close. "Dabi", I moaned out, "Im gonna cum".

He moved his hand off the wall, down to my clit and started rubbing circles, "Cum all over my cock", he said through staggered breaths.

The knot in my stomach released, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout my whole body, I let out whimpers and moans as I climaxed.

I felt him twitch inside me, he bucked his hips, slamming himself fully inside me as he filled me with his cum, he threw his head back and groaned, "Fuck", he said as he exhaled and pulled himself out of me.

I could get used to waking up to that.

A/n: MC is on birth control‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 1.8K 22
Y/N has lived her whole live in Japan. Shes a regular girl who loves anime. Her favorite anime is called 'my hero academia'. She just thinks she has...
6.4K 117 43
This story is going to be an X reader with Todoroki. (Working on it now) This will follow the anime/manga. I will be using the subbed anime to follow...
48.3K 1.2K 36
Y/n is a 23 year old young woman who is working as a prostitute to struggle through her days in life. She is not proud of what she is doing of course...
9.6K 213 8
- - - 💜 have you grown attached ? you promised you wouldn't ... 💜 - - - ⚠ DISCONTINUED ⚠ | this was my first book on Wattpad, i don't care if it's...