Kurama's Spring Flower

Eternal-star

Yoko Kurama was believed to be a fox that would never settle down and remain a cold hearted thief all because... Еще

Part One
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Part Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Merry Christmas
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four

Chapter Twenty One

526 22 0
Eternal-star

"Remember everything Emi taught you, and save your loved ones."

Even as Akina's conscious was brought back to the warehouse, those words continued to ring in her head as her mind opened the memories of how Emi's Dojo held a secret class that not many students were apart of or even aware of. That class was reserved for those with Spirit Energy and could control it enough to be considered psychics, who needed to be taught how to use it against those who feel dangerous. Akina remembered when she first met Akuma when Emi took her out shopping and they went to his place to get a snack only for Akina to stand in shock and stare at him with curiosity, and Emi was forced to add Akina to her special class to help her learn about the three realms and Spirit Energy and told her never to show it to others, unless absolutely necessary, which will have to be now.

Akina closed her eyes to see the imaginary door Emi had encouraged her to make as a seal to lock away her energy, to then imagine herself opening the door to allow her energy to begin pouring out and exploring the veins in her body, causing the outline of her shape to omit a light green colour. This new burst of energy catches the attention of the four people below her. Each of them had their own reactions: Hiei was annoyed and yet intrigued by the new presence, Kurama was shocked and fearful at the sight of Akina witnessing the two people she cared for being attacked with the intention of death and it has sparked a large amount of energy to awaken; Yusuke looked shocked that his sister also has spirit energy but also that she has somehow made an appearance in a place that exposes her to the reality that he has to live, whilst Botan looks fearful as she feels the strength behind the energy and how similar it feels to the hidden princess of Spirit World.

"Why don't you release your anger onto me?!" Akina hisses at Hiei as she leaps down to his level and glares at him. Hiei stares at her in fascination as he thinks to himself, 'What is this? This girl has similar energy to that of the detective and that strange woman, but hers is growing as the situation grows more dangerous. I mustn't allow this to go on any longer.' Hiei growls and leaps to throw a punch at her, causing both Yusuke and Kurama shouts, "Akina!" But before the punch could come into contact with her cheek, Akina grabbed the fist and swung him over her shoulder, making Hiei's body collide with the ground. Hiei quickly moves as he notices Akina try to stomp her foot on his gut and quickly swings his leg to kick her in her side, but Akina doesn't flinch and throws a punch at him again at the same time as him, causing the two to go flying backwards before trying to hit each other again, but no matter how many physical attacks the two throw or how much their energy increases their stamina, they both fail to land a hit. This causes the two to grow more angry as Hiei kicks her side again, making her go flying, giving him the opportunity to try kicking and punching her in various places and from everyone's eyes it seemed that he was hitting his mark, all failing to notice that Akina had used her energy to make a shield out of her energy around her entire body, whilst she thinks of a plan on how to beat him.

But Hiei misinterprets this of her being consumed in pain as he laughs, "You see it doesn't matter how strong you are if you can't hit me!" He then prepares a punch for her face but she catches it and swings him to the side of her, allowing her to get a more open eyesight of the room and spots a certain object she remembers seeing in her friend's bag, making a plan formulate in her mind. 'I will allow myself to get hurt by impact, so that he can position himself in front of me.' And as that thought finishes, she collides into the wall and collapses to the ground and allows a groan to leave her lips to fake that she was in pain. Hiei chuckles as he manages to recover and leaps to be in front of her and wears a smirk on his face, whilst behind the two Yusuke finally manages to get himself to sit up and growls, "Dammit!" 

Akina finally notices that she needs to move a bit more to the side in order for her plan to work, so she releases more feigned grunts as she slowly stands up with her back hunched over and leans against the wall as she moves. This makes Hiei laugh even more and mock her, "How sad. After that interesting display you put up to fight for a traitor and the detective, you actually think you can run away from me?" He then charges towards her. 'Just a little more.' "HUMAN!" Shouts Hiei as he outstretches his clawed green hand, ready to strike her and leaps into the air, completely unprepared for her to spin around and face him with a determined look in her eye and right hand pointed out towards him imitating a gun and shouts, "This is for hurting my twin...SPIRIT GUN!!!" And a large beam of light fires from her finger tip, shocking everyone. But Hiei quickly recovers from the shock and dodges her attack and laughs as the beam dies down, before landing in front of her before mocking her again, "My, what a well kept secret. Too bad all of that energy was wasted on poor aim!" And with that said the blue beam that left Akina had bounced back and hit Hiei from behind, causing him to cry out in agony, "W-WHAT HAPPENED!?" Akina smirks at him and responds, "Simple. I won." Hiei kneels on the ground and mutters, "But you missed..." He then looks behind him and sees the Forlorn Hope behind him, now broken. He gasps as he realises what happened, and looks at Akina as he says in disbelief, "The Forlorn Hope! You reflected the shot. Must have guessed exactly the way I would dodge." His demon form reverted back to his human like appearance, making Akina smile and replies, "I've been watching you fight my twin for a while and continued to even as we fought." Hiei was definitely shocked to learn that the Spirit Detective had a twin sister, who would endanger herself to save him, but he washes those thoughts away as he heaves out a heavy sigh and hesitantly says, "You're pretty clever..." He then grunts before finally collapsing to the ground.

In seeing him passed out, Akina heaves out a tired sigh and collapses to her knees as she registers how drained she is from finally using her spirit energy after so many years. "Akina!" Yusuke calls out as he finally gets up and runs over to his twin and pulls her into a hug and mutters, "Thank God you're alright." Akina smiles before smacking him on the head, causing him to grunt before glaring at her and shouts, "What was that for!?" Akina then glares at him and Kurama and shouts back, "What were you thinking?! Running into danger like that without thinking, both of you!! And don't think I'm letting either of you off with keeping all these secrets from me!" Yusuke and Kurama give out nervous chuckles as they feel a shiver of fear, but it didn't last long as Akina moves away from the two and gently takes a hold of Keiko, whilst Akuma enters the building and picks up the sword as he makes his way over to Akina, ignoring the scared looks he was receiving from Yusuke and Botan. He hands Akina the handle of the sword that contains the cures to its effects and instructs, "Put a few drops in the girl's mouth and that hideous thing should disappear from her little head." 

Akina nods before doing as told, causing Yusuke and Botan to lean as close as possible to watch as the small weaker Jagan eye starts closing up before disappearing from the head completely. "Goodbye, Keiko monster." Yusuke says with a smile on his face that grows as Botan adds, "She's going to recover." Akina and Akuma nod, but seem to not have been noticed as Yusuke replies, "I hope so." He then looks at Kurama and his sister as he then says, "Thanks for all your help, Kurama, and for you finishing the job, sis. How do you both feel?" Kurama smiles at him and responds, "Good, I guess. I avoided the organs at least." He then looks over to his sister with a concerned look, receiving a smile in reply as she says, "I had plenty of energy stored in my body for years, that some of it formed a small shield against my flesh." This makes Akuma smile at the girl and say, "That's good." Whilst everyone else stared at the two with shock and confusion, but Botan doesn't question the girl on that matter but instead says, "I still can't believe what you did Akina!" This makes said girl turn to the blue haired girl with and eyebrow raised and asks, "Why not? My friend Emi informed me that all psychics can be capable of using excess energy to form shields on their skin if-" But Botan interrupts her words, "No, not that even though that is indeed impressive. It's just, why didn't you or Yusuke tell me that the Spirit Gun can reflect off mirrors? Where did you learn that?" Akina smiles and asks, "I didn't know that Yusuke possessed the Spirit Gun, but I learnt about it by accident when I had first awakened my energy in a play fight with my old friend and it reflected off of a mirror that was behind her and hit me. I thought if I could do it back then, then maybe I could do it now. So it was confirmed that it can be done about ten minutes ago." Botan's eyes widen as she shrieks, "WHAT!?"

 Akina smiles and says, "That demon was extremely fast so surely he would dodge a Spirit Gun's blast that hasn't been performed for over a year, but wouldn't expect the attack to be reflected. Or at least that is what I hoped as Akuma had told me that Demon's don't have the torturous thing we all know as school. But then again he might be older than me and may have learnt about light and mirrors. Thankfully my assumption worked in our favour." Yusuke was holding back his laughter from hearing his twin's words and managed to say, "Let me guess, you saw the Forlorn Hope in the corner and thought, hey I'll give it a try?" Akina nods, making Kurama gasp, "What?! You weren't certain?!" Akina looks over to him and says, "Fifty fifty." Yusuke bursts out laughing, whilst Botan shouts, "WHAT!? Fifty fifty?! You risked our lives on a fifty fifty?! What exactly would you have done if that didn't work?!" Akina was starting to get annoyed but chose to look away from the girl and ignore her and mentally think what she could have replied, forgetting that Akuma can read the girl's mind as he voices what she says, "A lot more than you've done, you loud mouth bubble gum haired wus. And don't assume that Akina didn't have a plan B such as signalling for me to join in the fight so that we can fight him from all sides." Akina smirks and says, "I forgot that you can read my mind and have developed the habit of voicing out my thoughts." This silenced Botan as she and Yusuke stare at the two in shock after learning Akina's view on Botan, whilst Kurama chuckles and says, "I knew you secretly had a feisty side that you were hiding."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

19.9K 886 82
"You know. . . Despite our differences, we both have the same flame inside of us. " I told him with honesty as I turned away, looking up at the beaut...
3.4K 70 10
'I Finally Found You' (Hiei x Violet love story) It was dark and cold I hate it Cause I am scared I am in the forest I could tell Where am I? How d...
19.7K 890 29
Yusuke folded his arms. "There is absolutely no way you're coming, Kura." "Oh yes there is," Sakura said sternly. "You need me," "I am not putting yo...
228K 5.2K 52
Everyone knows about Kurama, the fox demon inside Naruto. What if there was another one, a female fox demon...Kurama's daughter, that is unknown by m...