My One True Love, Trunks Brie...

By Shinedownlover560

Rosamoona Hokusai is as normal as a Half-Human, Half-Saiyan child could be. She and her parents (Goku and Chi... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Tournament Contestants
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Name Change?

Chapter Eighteen

1.5K 36 3
By Shinedownlover560

Time passed slowly for the survivors of the Truffle invasion. They trained in the mountain. They only left their sanctuary for items that the room didn't supply. Clothes was one that they left often for.

Though they had to enter West City, they weren't ever caught. Piccolo had suggested that they go during the night so they could stick to the shadows.

For Baby, the time was passing even slower. Never in his life did a year seem so long. He searched high and low for the Saiyan whose body he wished to take over.

The rest of the Black Star Dragon Balls had been brought to him days after Unmei had taken over Rosamoona's body. But he hadn't so much as picked one up. One of the beings that lived on the Look-Out, Mr. Popo, told him of the side effects. And Baby didn't want to risk losing the body he yearned to take control of. So they sat, waiting for the day they could finally be used.

"Unmei!" Baby bellowed, pacing in his 'Throne Room'. The Truffle Queen quickly made her way to her king.

"Yes, your majesty?" she asked, kneeling before him.

"I'm tired of waiting. I want that filthy Saiyan found today."

"Of course, my king. But how exactly do you presume this task will get done? Nobody has been able to find them," she pointed out. Baby sneered, continuing to pace, something he picked up from being inside Rosamoona's head twice.

"You're going to find him," he replied. Unmei looked up at him in shock.

"And just how do you expect me to do that?" she asked. 

Smirking, Baby replied. "Use the Saiyan. You're in her body. Use that to your advantage."

Unmei thought about that for a moment. Her lord did have a point. Rosamoona would be able to locate the others in no time at all. But the plan was risky. If Unmei allowed the Saiyan too much power, she would regain control of her body. And that wasn't something The Truffle Queen wanted. But right now it was the only option she had.

"Of course, My Lord," Unmei replied, lowering her head before rising.

Walking from the room, a servant immediately came to her side. Memory told her it was a Saiyan named Bulla.

"Gather my traveling cloak," The Queen demanded. 

"Yes m'lady," the servant answered, scurrying off to do as her Queen instructed.

Unmei made her way back to her room. Changing out of the fancy dress she had on, Unmei rummage through the closet, looking for street-worthy clothes. Finally, she settled on the faded denim shorts and blue tank top that Rosamoona had been wearing when she was taken over.

Just as the Queen finished dressing, the servant knocked and entered, carrying the cloak. Unmei smiled.

"Thank you. That will be all." The servant bowed before leaving. Slipping the cloak on, Unmei quietly left the building that was being used as a castle.

After walking for a few blocks, Unmei took a deep breath, allowing the Saiyan to surface. Without hesitation, Unmei felt her trying to gain control.

Uh, uh, uh, The Truffle scolded, pushing Rosamoona further back. The Saiyan growled.

GET OUT! THIS IS MY BODY! she screeched, causing Unmei to wince.

Hush! You're going to give me a headache, you baka!

Good! 

Growling, Unmei pushed Rosamoona back further. If you don't lead me to the 'Saiyan Prince' then I will crush your soul!

The Saiyan snorted. If you were able to you would have done so already. 

Tell me where they are at!

Now why would I do that? Why would I want to betray my friends and family? Rosamoona asked. 

Unmei scowled before smirking under her hood. She realized the shared body had started to walk. 

You already have, monkey, she stated. With a start, Rosamoona came to terms of what was happening.

No! she screamed, trying to halt the body. But she didn't have that much control. Unmei's smirk grew as she walked in the direction the Saiyan Prince was at.

"Trunks, it's our turn," Nate informed. Trunks, who was in the middle of sparring with Goku, nodded. His hair changed from golden back to it's natural color. It fell to about his chin, having cut it about three months ago because of the length.

"What do we need?" he asked, quickly pulling on his cloak. Nate did the same.

"The usual. Clean clothes so we don't stink, some music so we're not bored to death," the Human joked, adjusting the hood so it covered it face. Trunks chuckled, then sighed.

"This can't go on much longer. We have to be strong enough by now," he mumbled.

"We should be close," Goku agreed. "But I don't think we're quite ready yet." Sighing again, Trunks followed Nate to the hidden entrance. 

It was at ground level, making it slightly easier to come by. But it was well hidden, and only the occasional wild animal strayed in.

Climbing out through the hole, Trunks and Nate started walking towards West City. Flying, they decided, was too dangerous. So they walked.

Bright moonlight shone through scattered clouds, casting shadows of the moving figures. Normally, little was said, for fear of being overheard. But tonight, small chit-chat took place.

"I can't believe it's been a year..." Nate muttered. Trunks nodded.

"Sometimes it feels longer, but other times it's hard to believe," the Saiyan added. It was Nate's turn to nod.

"Agreed."

The two fell into a silence as they trekked across the hilly terrain. Seconds ticked by. Minutes melted into one another. But still the duo walked on, determined to get what they needed and get back to the safety of the mountain room.

After a prolonged walk, they were suddenly surprised to see a figure on the horizon. Both tensed, but tried to stay composed as the assumed Truffle came closer.

Unmei smiled under the hood as she finally found the Saiyan Prince. She could feel his energy. There was another male with him, but Unmei couldn't see his face, therefore she couldn't use Rosamoona's memory to name him. 

NO! STOP! GET AWAY FROM THEM! Rosamoona bellowed, struggling to will her body to stop. Unmei chuckled mentally. Taking a deep breath, the Truffle Queen called out. 

"Trunks?" she asked, adding uncertainty to her voice. If Rosamoona had control over her body, her eyes would have widened and her jaw would have dropped. Unmei was no longer just using her body. 

She was now using her voice.

Trunks froze, Nate doing the same. Together, they looked at the cloaked figure if shock.

"G-ginger?" Nate stammered. He exchanged a look with Trunks. The Saiyan was just as bewildered as he was.

"Nate! Trunks!" Unmei cried, in Rosamoona's voice. She drew her hood back, exposing the red and black hair that Trunks had grown to love. Her iced blue eyes were shining brightly, relief filling them.

"Moon!" Trunks cried, running forward. His own hood flew back, along with is lavender hair. Unmei copied him while Rosamoona screamed at her.

LEAVE THEM ALONE! the Saiyan bellowed, desperately trying to get Unmei to stop. Using her anger, she willed her body to stop. And to her surprise, it listened.

Just a few feet from Trunks, the shared body came to a halt. Unmei, startled, gasped. Her hold on the body slipped and Rosamoona as able to regain control. But Unmei was fighting back the entire time.

"Moon? What's wrong? Did they hurt you?" Trunks demanded, placing his hands on Rosamoona's shoulders. She shook her head.

"You have to get out of here. Both of you. Leave me and go to the others. Go somewhere. Anywhere, just not here," Rosamoona demanded, talking through clenched teeth. Confusing danced on Trunks' face.

"What are you talking about? We just found you!" Nate cried, running up to the two Saiyans.

"It's not me! Unmei - the Truffle Queen - she was using me to find you! Just a few seconds ago, when we first appeared, that was her, not me!" Trunks and Nate stared at Rosamoona in shock. Her voice was pleading as she continued. "I know it's hard, but please, just get out of here. Save yourself and the others. Before-" 

A strangled gasp left Rosamoona, cutting her off. Unmei was fighting back; and she was winning.

"We can't leave you!" Trunks protested. "I won't let that happen!"

"Trunks is right. We won't leave you, Ginger," Nate agreed.

"Please," Rosamoona begged. She could feel herself slipping tremendously. "Just go. Get out of here. The six of you need to find someplace else."

"There's seven of us," Nate corrected. When he saw Rosamoona's confused face, he added, "Trunks, Piccolo, Goku, Uub, Pan, Em and me."

The Saiyan's eyes widened. "No! Leave her! Get away!"

"Who? Emily?" Trunks asked.

"Yes! She's a Truffle! She's on their side!" Rosamoona yelled. 

"What?" both boys asked.

"She's Unmei's sister! She's working 'undercover' to get you killed!" she said in a loud whisper. Her grip on reality was slipping more and more... "Please, you have to believe me!"

Trunks looked into the face of the girl he loved. Pain, anger, loss and fear all showed. His heart felt like it was breaking in two when he spoke next.

"I believe you, Moon. Don't worry. We'll leave." Relief now joined the mix.

"Trunks, thank you. I'm so sorry."

"Sorry about what?"

"That all of this happened," Rosamoona said. Trunks shook his head.

"Don't worry. We'll fix this. All of it. We'll get you back. I promise."

Rosamoona smiled sadly. "Trunks, I lo-" Once again, her sentence was cut off by a strangled gasp.

Clutching her head, Rosamoona doubled over. 

"Moon!" Trunks exclaimed. Just as he reached forward to help, Rosamoona's hand shot up, quickly punching him in the gut. His eyes widened. He knew what was coming next.

Straightening up, Unmei scowled deeply as she punched the Saiyan Prince hard in the face. Trunks flew backwards, skidding a little before stopping. He had just enough time to send a telepathic message to Goku before he passed out.

"Trunks!" Nate cried. He looked at his fallen friend before turning to his possessed one.

"You're going to pay for that, bitch," he growled, lunging. Unmei easily sidestepped, dodging the attack. 

As Nate turned around to come at her again, she blasted him in the chest, sending him flying, just like Trunks. He too as knocked out cold.

Unmei continued to scowl as she glanced between the two. She could feel the Saiyan's presence slipping further and further away, having used all her energy up.

Sighing, she picked up first the body of the Human, then the one Baby's new host. She looked at him for a moment before a smile crept onto her face.

Lord Baby finally had his Saiyan body.

It was time to go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I apologize for the poor quality of this chapter. As I said in the previous one, I'm not used to writing in third person. But I hope you enjoyed it nevertheless. ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 14 8
A sequel for "My Love For An Android". It's been three months since the Cell games. All this time, Cell was enjoying dating Iroka. Goku, Vegeta and a...
329K 5.7K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
47.5K 675 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
711 2 20
It has been five years since the defeat of Omega Shenron. Five years since Goku left with the Dragon of Earth, Shenron to train. Five years of peace...