Kamen Rider Faiz and Yes Prec...

Por WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

after defeat mirror monster and nightmare by ryuki and yes precure 5,the legendary warriors returned to their... Mais

KAMEN RIDER FAIZ PREVIEW
REVIVAL!PRETTY CURE 5!NEW WARRIOR FAIZ
KAZUKI AND NOZOMI:A DISTRESSING REUNION!ORIGINAL
TRIO X TRIO!DELIVERED BOY SYRUP FRIEND
DELIVER URARA SCIRPT!THE POWER OF DREAM
THE PROTECT OF DREAM!THE LETTER TO STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT KAREN
KING DONUTS AWAKENS!THE ENIGMATIC RIDER!
ENIGMATIC BELT!LET'S GO!THE PALMIER KINGDOM
SYRUP AND THE MYSTERIOUS LETTER!RYUSEI SCHOOL
FRIEND OR FOE!GREAT DETECTIVE KOMACHI ENTRANCE!
KAZUKI REVENGE!IT HAS APPEARED!THE POWER OF THE BLUE ROSE!
MAGNIFICENT TRASNFORM!MILKY ROSE!THE FALLEN IDOL FAIZ VS KAIXA
HUMAN HEART!MIMINO KURUMI HAS ARRIVED!
A NIGHTMARISH FAIRYTALE WORLR!KAZUKI REVIVAL
PURE WHITE JUSTICE!MILKY ROSE SECRET
RIN AND THE BEAN STALK!THE BEAUTIFUL ASSASSIN
ACCERATING SPIRIT!KAREN AND KOMACHI CANDY HOUSE
MASATO CONFESSION!SEND IT TO EVRYONE URARA SINGING VOICE
FISHERMAN KAREN, KAZUKI AND TURTLE MILK!FALSE FRIENDSHIP
KOMACHI AND MADOKA DREAM!THE DOOR TO DARKNESS
THE DARK LABORATORY!FULL OF FRIENDSHIP MAKING LUNCH TOGETHER
ENTER DELTA, TEACHER NOZOMI!DOES HER VERY BEST!
SYRUP HAS BETRAYED US? RYUSEI SCHOOL BREAKS UP
PRETTY CURE 5 NEW POWER!DARK CLOVER
THE MIDSUMMER NIGHTMARE DUO!EXCELLENT BIKE
KUSAKA MASATO TRAP!PRECURE AND KAMEN RIDER IN THE BIG CITY!
ORIGAMI TEAR!RIN VS THE MONSTER OF EDO
COCO BRIDE HAS ARRIVED!INTERWINED THREADS
TENNIS WITH A COOL GUY ON THE PLATEAU!MARI DIES!
SMALL SMALL BIG ADVENTURE!THE RESURRECTION RIDDLE!
RESTORED MEMORIES!HUSTLING URARA AND THE CURRY SHOP!
A TEARFUL FAREWELL!CREPE CONFESSION!KAIXA JUSTICE
THE WANDERING SPIRIT!BUNBEE SHOCKING PROPOSAL!
FAIZ NEW FORM BLASTER FORM!DANGROUS!FIVE DE CHANCE!FIRST PART!
DANGEROUS!FIVE DE CHANCE!(LAST PART)! KAMEN RIDER RYUKI IS BACK!
THE POWER OF TWO!DREAM AND ROSE!CAPTURE COMMENCES
BROKEN WINGS!SAVE KING MONTBLANC!
RETURN URARA SINGING VOICE!RED BALLON!
RIN HAS DATE WITH A COOL GUY!FINAL MAIL
KING AWAKENING!KOMACHI CHOICE AND THE ARABIAN NIGHTS,
lTERROR!ETERNAL DIRECTOR!A NEW PRESIDENT APPEAREDS!
DELIVER THEM!EVERYONE PRESENTS!KING APPEARANCE!
THE DOOR TO THE CURE ROSE GARDEN APPEARS!MASATO, DYING A GLORIOUS DEATH
A SIGN OF DESTRUCTION!A DESPERATE SITUATION IMPRISONED PRETTY CURE 5!
TOWARD THE FUTURE!THE ETERNALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE KAMEN RIDER AND PRETTY CURE 5
PARADISE LOST!HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE LAND OF SWEET!PART 1
PARADISE LOST!HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE LAND OF SWEETS!PART 2

MILKY ROSE NEW POWER!KAZUKI TRUE FORM

568 18 14
Por WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

Previously on, kamen rider faiz and yes precure 5 gogo, sawada give delta gear for his classmate as he want to have game with them,kusaka and sawada was going settle once for all. But they get interrupted by two coworker murakami. As Kusaka defeat the rhinocerosbeetle. And kazuki and others was going quicky to the hospital to meet mari room before they shocked that mari was dead as she gone forever.

At that room mari, they going check on her room and look at her was died as they turn back to doctor and nurse.

Doctor:confirmed dead. I'm sorry.

Keitarou:no... Mari-chan.. This isn't true, right?

Keitarou tell mari about she was dead as she cannot response.Nozomi and others was shocked that mari was dead as they tried no to cried before kazuki lean against wall. As he cannot protect her.

________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the warehouse, sawada was still injured own his arms before he look at the stegbeetle was run away. As he was delta was reveal normal and Kusaka turn back to him.

Kusaka:now that the pests have been dispersed. It's finally time. Here i go!let's end this!

Kusaka grab the delta gear and put on his car side basshar.as sawada ask him about kaixa gear.

Sawada:of course you find the kaixa belt easier to use... That's fine. I face you.

Sawada grab the kaixa gear and throw at him before Kusaka catch kaixa gear.before he heard from his phone and answer it.

Kusaka:hello!

Keitarou:ah, kusaka-san? It's terrible!mari-chan has... Mari-chan.. Mari-chan...

Kusaka:what? It can't be!there's no way!

Kusaka shocked that mari was dead as he quicky hopped on the side basshar before he leave the place.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At the kiba mansion, kiba was stare at the window about that kusaka doing horrible to kazuki. As yuka look at kaidou was sign on the signboard.

Yuka:kaidou-san, what is this?

Kaidou:my signature. I'm practicing it. I'm famous now. My picture even appeared in the paper.

Yuka:that's... I'd like your signature too, kaidou-san.

Kaidou:okay!i give you one later.

Before he heard the call from his phone as he pick up.

Kaidou:yes this is kaidou. Seriously, again? I told you, i don't care. Damn... Stop being so stubborn. You moron!

Kaidou close his phone and put his phone down on the table as yuka look was angry about it.

Yuka:kaidou-san?

Kaidou:from the welfare center again. That kid i saved want to meet me.

Before kiba was heard from his phone as he pick up and answer it

Kiba:hello!

Kazuki:hello, kiba-san

Kiba:what's wrong, kazuki-kun

Kazuki:actually i have to tell you.

__________________________________________________________________________

At the same on hospital, Kusaka and others was gathering in the morgue. The heart of the members who do not show unity even in front of the lying mari body of truth. As they shocked that mari was dead.

Ota:mari...

Rina:i never though this would have happened...

Mihara and Kusaka nothing have to said as Kusaka was lean against wall.

Mihara:it can't be... I don't want this to be true!i have to go home

Mihara going leave the hospital before ota quickly his neck to lean against wall.

Ota(angry):you idiot!you think you can run away?we're all caught up in this problem right now!we have to keep fighting so we can survive!

Ota said to mihara they have to keep fighting so we can survive before mihara let go of his hand and run away before mihara leave the place as rina and ota fellow him.

Rina:mihara-kun!

____________________________________________________________________________

At The forest, kazuki waiting for kiba as his friends precure still on the hospital. Kazuki was lost confidence about mari was dead as kiba was appeared.

Kiba:kazuki, you ask me you want meet me. What's wrong tell me.

Kazuki:tell truth, mari was dead as I lost confidence.

Kiba was shocked that about mari was dead.

Kiba:what, she is dead, but why. Tell me you liar.

Kazuki:kiba-san is truth, as i cannot protect mari-san from orphnoch.

Kiba:it's not your fault as You cannot to protect her.

Kazuki:kiba-san, I'm sorry. I'm not wear the faiz gear. Goodbye.

Kazuki was going back to the hospital and meet his friends. As kiba was shocked that he never became kamen rider anymore.

_________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, Kusaka still mari room as he think about he decided to make her came back to life.

Kusaka:mari...I still believe...you came back!

Before kazuki was appeared front of mari as he has nothing to said.as kusaka was notice that kazuki was arrived and glared at him.

Kusaka:you bastard... Come with me!

___________________________________________________________________________

At the rooftop, nozomi and others was sadness about mari was gone before they realized that kazuki and Kusaka run side at the stairs before kusaka punch at his face. As they shocked.

Kusaka:you have no right to be near mari!its your fault that mari is dead!

Kusaka deliver punch at his face suddenly, dragreder was came out and tackle at Kusaka to lean against wall. Before nozomi and others was appeared front of kazuki.

Nozomi:senpai, are you all right?

Kazuki:yeah, I'm fine.

Nozomi and others help kazuki up before they turn back to Kusaka with glared.

Nozomi:what's your problem. Senpai it's not his fault. You're the tried to blaming so much.

Kusaka:let me tell you guys one thing. Just watch... Mari will live again!i will bring mari back to life!

Kusaka stand up as he going leave the place before they think that he decide he will save mari life. As they following him. Kusaka was hopping on his side basshar before kazuki and others was go front of him.

Urara:wait. What are you talking about mari-san?

Cocoda:can you do that?

Kusaka:it's nothing to do with you guys.

Nozomi:please tell us!

Karen:what are you going to do?

Kusaka(sigh):do you guys remembered what the doctor said?"mari body isn't normal. "There is evidence that there was some kind of special medical performed on her. That's it. Mari life was saved before at the smart brain hospital.

Komachi:smart brain?

Kusaka:the current president, murakami. Has some interests in the belts. If i use the three belts as bargaining chips. I might be able to bring mari back to life!using the power of smart brain...

Kusaka quickly engine start before he leave the place. Kazuki and others hopped on car and fellow him.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Back with kiba, kiba was may at the mogue room as he look at Keitarou was here too. He was go front of mari body as he take off the napkin from her head and look at mari was dead.

Kiba:no way she's dead.

Keitarou(cried):yes. That's why. Kazu-kun became seriously depressed. He though it was his fault he couldn't protect mari-chan.

_________________________________________________________________________________

At the wakakusa child welfare center, kaidou was going meet boy on the center as he decided going meet him. Kaidou and woman coworker was chat about the boy.

Coworker woman:the boy you rescued was 8 year old suzuki teruo-kun. He doesn't have any relatives. He lost his parents in that fire.

Kaidou:yeah. So what? I didn't come to meet some kid. I came to complain about you guys!you keep on pestering me on the phone!

Coworker woman:but terou-kun really wants meet you!i think he wants to thank you for saving him. Please wait here. I get him.

Kaidou:wait, i don't really want to..

Coworker woman going terou, after that, coworker woman was finally get boy as kaidou was drink the coffee. He look at the boy was wear the jacket red and playing the airplane toy. Its name was suzuki terou.

Suzuki terou.

Kaidou:you wanted to thank me? Hurry up and say it. Hurry!

Terou:idiot

Terou throw plane at kaidou face as kaidou was get hurt.

Kaidou:ow!what? What the Hell's wrong with you?

Terou was go front of kaidou and punch at his face. As kaidou dodge attack before coworker tried to stop terou.

Terou:why didn't you save my mother and father? Idiot!useless!

Before kaidou was leave the center as he think about that terou was crazy.

Kaidou:the Hell's wrong with that kid? Ah, that was surprise!

_________________________________________________________________

At that smart brain, kazuki and others was may at the smart brain building before they get off the car and ask kusaka about that Kusaka going meet president murakami.

Rin:what's wrong? Weren't you going to go see the president?

Kusaka:no... Changed my mind.

Nozomi:what do you mean? If you hand over the belts, mari might come back to life, right?

Komachi:what are you hesitation for?

Kusaka:there's no proof that mari will return to life... And i don't trust that man murakami. Also.

Kazuki:also, what?

Kusaka:the most important thing in the world to me is to destroyed smart brain. In order to do that, there's no way i can give up the belts.

Nozomi:what are you saying? The belts...

Kazuki:guys, he's right. Murakami cannot prove that mari will return to life.

Kusaka:also you guys wouldn't understand.... My feeling.

Kusaka leave the building.

___________________________________________________________________

The next morning, kazuki and others was on the natts house as they going call palmin kingdom with milky platte. coco pressed the button platted before the screen was came out as reveling papaya.

Milk:everyone!

Coco:how are you doing?

Papaya:milky? Prince Coco?

Nozomi:all right!it connected!

Urara:papaya-san.

Papaya:what is going on?

Milk:nuts made this so we could contract the palmier kingdom. Nuts made this so we could contract the palmier kingdom.

Coco:now we can contract the kingdom whenever we want.

Papaya:how wonderful.

Syrup:all right!all right!

Rin:syrup? You sure look happy.

Syrup:that's because this is such a joyous occasion.

Nozomi:oh, right. We need to wake up princess crepe.

Karen:wait. Let her sleep. She looks exhausted from the power she used before.

They turn back to nuts as he sitting down the chair.

Komachi:nuts, you aren't going to speak with them?

Milk:nuts, what's the matter?

But, nuts still seems to be down. As he doesn't have no choice talk to them. He stand up and go front of the screen.

Nuts:everyone, how are you doing?

Later, nozomi and others was have snack, but they worried about nuts and kazuki wasn't eat at all.

Nozomi:what's with senpai and nuts?they went in they in own room and isn't coming out.

Cocoda:they been like this for a while now.they doesn't seem to sleep much, nuts read his book and kazuki-san was doing his experiments.

Kurumi:nuts-sama hasn't touched these meme daifuku. As kazuki doesn't eat too.

Rin:and nuts kept the store close for a while now too.

Karen:they doesn't seem to have much energy. I wonder that they're okay. As kazuki still reminds about mari-san again and he cannot protect her.

Nozomi:i know, senpai feeling. But he doesn't have nothing blaming himself.

Rin:i agreed with her.

Before kurumi going connect her Platte as screen was came out.

Kurumi:coco, it's connected.

Cocoda:again?

Syrup:since it's connected, you should say something.

Rin:what's this? You've been oddly on board when it comes to this things.

Urara:come to think of it.

Syrup:no,not really.

Papaya:give it rest!you're bothering coco!

Before nuts came out from upstairs as they notice.

Kurumi:oh, nuts-sama!speak with the people of the kingdom.

Kurumi grab the platte and go front of natts as she want to tell him to speak with them.

Kurumi:c'mon. Nuts, c'mon. Hurry up.

Natts(angry):not now!

They surprise that he yelling at milk tried not interrupt him, casuing them to worry further.

Komachi:nuts-san!

Nozomi:nuts!

Natts:I'm sorry, I'm heading out.

Natts going leave the place as someone open the door it was kazuki.

Nozomi:senpai, where are you going?

Nozomi ask where he going, but he doesn't want to ask her and leave the place like nuts. As they worried about them.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at eternal museum, anacondy is brooding over the director obsessions with the rose pact and flora. As bunbee make green tea for her.

Director:so you have come here without the rose pact?

Shibiretta:his head is filled with nothing but the cure rose garden.. No, with flora.

Anacondy get angry at shibiretta said as her head was turn into snake before bunbee shocking.

Bunbee:your hair!your hair wasn't coming.

Anacondy(angry):where is the rose pact?

Bunbee:what?

Anacondy:i am asking you if you have the rose pact yet.

Bunbee:um, i was just making the tea, so...

Anacondy:what about shibiretta-san?

Bunbee:um, to the mountain to mow the lawn?

Anacondy:what about mucardia-san?

Bunbee:he's doing laundry at the river...

Anacondy:what about yadokan and isogin?

Bunbee:wait, that look in your eyes scares me. I'm sorry, i don't know.

Murakami:well, you lost temper about your director, didn't you anacondy-san.

They heard from familiar voice and turn around at the door as revealing murakami.

Anacondy:murakami-san, what are you doing here?

Murakami:well, i ask about i give document the smart brain as soon you company will bankrupt and i will new company business.

Anacondy:don't joke with me!

Anacondy charge forward and deliver punch at him before murakami transformed and blast red rose from his head at her to blow away to lean against wall.as bunbee get scared of rose.

Rose:hmph.how Pointless. You will never defeat single attack on me. Then goodbye.i hope you director will be mad at you about item.

Rose reveal normal and leave the place.

Bunbee:that guy more scared than Anacondy-san.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, natts walk on the street and holding the lots of book on the bag when he buy the books.before cocoda was appeared front of him as natts notice.

Cocoda:you sure are reading a lots.

After that, they sitting down bench before they each others. Where nuts reveal his feeling of useless.

Cocoda:everyone is worried about you.

Natts:leave me alone.

Cocoda:nuts.

Natts:is that all? I want to read this as soon as i can.

Cocoda:are you brothered that you couldn't get it to work?

Natts surprise that cocoda said to him as crepe have own power.

Cocoda:is it true it started up with crepe power... But you're still the one that made it.

Natts:i did nothing more than create a container.

Cocoda:but...

Natts:i couldn't do anything. I can't do anything like you can.

Cocoda:nuts.

Natts:I've read through tons of history and reference books. What did the people want from a king and what did those king accomplish? But no matter how much research i do, i can't figure it out. What i can help everyone?

Cocoda:we both have plenty of areas we fall short in... And I'm often unsure of my ability to be a king. But with you by my side, i know I'm not alone. And that let's me do my best. Nuts, you're always helping me out. Nuts, if we work together, it all work out.okay? So, let's both do our best.

Cocoda patted on his back, but natts quicky swipe off his hand as they each others. Natts grab his bag and leave the place. The skien turn dark, partly becuase it's about to rain and partly because Anacondy is watching all this.

___________________________________________________________________________

At the natts house, nozomi and others wait for cocoda, kazuki and natts before cocoda return as kurumi ask about them.

Kurumi:coco-sama!how is nuts-sama?

Cocoda:oh, i think he had somewhere else he wanted to go as i cannot find kazuki-san, where he go.

Kurumi:i just though it would brighten his mood to speak with the people of the kingdom.

Komachi:kurumi-san. Nuts-san is always worrying about us. When I'm trouble with my novel and ask him for help, he always give me the perfect advice. And kurumi-san, it was him that first realized you were milk, right?

Kurumi:yes.

Komachi:he figured it out because he was concerned for you.

Karen:yes, and he was the one that created your room too.

Urara:nuts is always thinking about us, isn't he?

Rin:that's right.

Komachi:i don't know if we can resolve whatever has kazuki-san and nuts-san so trouble. But maybe now we can all do what nuts-san has always done for us.

Nozomi:the weather looks pretty bad. We need to go bring nuts and senpai an umbrella. Okay, let's all go meet nuts. That settle it.

They agreed to try helping nuts and kazuki get out of their funk.as they going deliver umbrella.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At the forest, nozomi and others going deliver for kazuki and nuts, suddenly Anacondy was appeared front of them as they shocking.

Nozomi:eternal.

Anacondy hold nuts as they notice it.

Kurumi:nuts-sama.

Anacondy throw nuts on the ground as nozomi and others was going check on nuts when he is okay.

Kurumi:nuts-sama!

Cocoda:how can you be so cruel?

Anacondy:I've come out myself today. I am not going home empty handed.

Nozomi and others:everyone, let's go.

Rin and others:yes.

Nozomi and others open cure mo and they pressed the button while saying.

Nozomi and others:precure metamorphose

Nozomi and others spark up with cure mo and ready transformed. As the light off down, before they turn into precure.

Dream:the great power of hope, cure dream

Rouge:the red flame of passion, cure rouge.

Lemonade:the bursting scent of lemon, cure lemonade.

Mint:the green earth of tranquillity, cure mint.

Aqua:the blue springs of intelligence, cure aqua.

Dream and others:the power of hope and the light of the future!our five heart fly with splendor!yes!precure 5!

Kurumi take out the platte, she tap on the leftmost white screen. Then the three button on the platte bottom row in sequence. This cause rightmost white screen to shine. She then crosses her arms.

Kurumi:skyrose translate.

Causing her body to shine with light and blue rose explosion in storm of petal and she is seen in their mist, her body shinning in purple light. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, and petals come to form her skirt then shoes. Before turn milky rose.

Rose:the blue rose in the symbols of secret!milky rose!

Anacondy:will you hand over the rose pact?

She take out the hoshina ball and throw at lighting before turn lighting dragon hoshina.

HOSHINA

hoshina charged forward at precure while they dodge attack as dream deliver punch on hoshina back. As rouge and lemonades deliver punch at hoshina face before hoshina through lighting at them. Aqua and mint deliver punch at hoshina eyes as hoshina swipe off them.

Milky:everyone!

Anacondy:you over there, is this anytime to be worrying about others

Anacondy shoot beam at milky, causing an explosion, but milky dodge attack her fist.precure look at Hoshina dragon was stronger.

Dream:it looks completed unharmed.

Rin:it's like we aren't hitting anything.

Aqua:lemonade, keep it from moving.

Lemonade:understood.

Lemonade crosses them in front of her chest, causing a butterfly shaped emblem to glow with hee signature colour.she hand glow yellow and chain of butterflies is formed.

Lemonade:precure prism chain.

She sends out the two chain as she wrapped around the hoshina.

Lemonade:i got it.

Aqua crosses her them in front of her chest, causing the butterfly shaped emblem to glow with her signature color. Tiny droplets of water then begin go swirl around her.

Aqua:precure sapphire arrow!

She reached forward and her hand becomes surrounding in mist. The water gather into shaped of an archery bow. Before she shoot arrow at hoshina, causing an explosion. But hoshina still alive as they shocking.

HOSHINA

lemonade:no way. Our power don't work?

Aqua:this isn't like any of our previous enemies.i don't have choice.

Aqua take out the ryuki deck from her pocket. She point at hoshina and doing her pose.

Aqua:henshin(変身)

Then slot the deck in the buckle, then reflection came to aqua and formed suit transform into aqua ryuki form.

Hoshina charge forward at them while aqua open her visor and places the card inside and close it.

ADVENT VENT

before dragreder was appeared from the river as he charge forward at hoshina with fireball.

Rose deliver punch at Anacondy multiple time while she dodge attack before she grab milky rose hand and face to her.

Anacondy:you shamed me in front of the director the last time we met. I will not be stingy in my thanks.

Anacondy point small tiny blast at milky rose to blow away and landed on the ground.

Nuts:rose.

Rose stand up and look at cocoda hold nuts.

Rose:it is my duty to protect nuts-sama and coco-sama. I can't let myself be defeated here.

Rose put together then pen on the milk palette to active the Platte power.

Milky rose:the power of evil shall be engulfed in a blizzard of roses!milky rose blizzard.

She create a giant blue rose which she aims toward the Anacondy shoot darkness at blizzard to counterattack, causing an explosion.

Rose:it can't be.

Rose get blow away by blast and landed on the ground.

Dream:rose

Anacondy:milky rose. I have already analyzed your attack.

Dragreder fireball at hoshina while hoshina shoot lighting at him before they shoot each others, causing an explosion, before Anacondy shoot beam at dragreder to distract him to as he going landed on the ground.

Aqua:dragreder.

Aqua and others going check on dragreder before they get surrounding by hoshina as hoshina just disperses into lighting that binds the precure.

Anacondy:such fool.

Anacondy turn back to rose before she notice that cocoda and shiro protect rose.

Anacondy:what are you doing?

cocoda:don't lay a finger on rose!

Rose:coco-sama.

Anacondy shoot beam at them, causing an explosion as they landed on the ground and reveal fairies. As the rose pact was dropped.

Anacondy:the rose pact!

Before rose knee block at Anacondy face as she dodge attack.

Rose:we won't let you have the rose pact!

Anacondy:you are in my way.

She counterattack with side kick on rose chest to landed on the ground.

Nuts:rose!

Anacondy turn back to rose pact before she going grab it, but rose grab anacody foot with the last of her strength.

Rose: i won't let you have the rose pact.

Anacondy:i was planning to take my time with you after getting the rose pact... But fine. I will take the rose pact after dealing with you!

Before dragreder shoot fireball at Anacondy to step away as she swipe off the clothes from fire.

Nuts:stop-nuts!don't finger on rose.

Rose:nuts-sama.

Anacondy:that's what you have to say? You have no power. So i have not the slightest clue why you think you can stop me.

Coco:that isn't true!

Anacondy:you're the same, aren't you? You cannot do anything about what is happening to precure.

Dream:coco

Mint:nuts-san.

Rose:nuts will become a king of the palmier kingdom.

Anacondy:a king? Hah!don't make me laugh.

Rose:the people of the palmier kingdom and i love nuts for watching over us so kindly and heartwarming. You've seen the smile on everyone faces when they see you, right?

Nuts was surprise rose said as everyone in palmier loves nuts, while rose slowly walk front of him.

Rose:everyone is waiting for the two of you to become the kings of palmier. And i must protect them no matter what.

Before she get injured her arms as the fairies was shocked.

Coco, nuts:rose.

Anacondy:how pathetic.

Nuts:that's enough. I don't care about becoming king.

Rose:nuts-sama!

Nuts:she's right. I have no power. But i... I just want everyone to always be smiling no matter what.

Dream:nuts.

Mint:nuts-san.

Rose:nuts-sama.

Nuts:everyone smile is all i want to protect. If something is going to turn those smile into suffering... Then even if i have no power, i will... I will stand up to it!

This determination causes him to glow, which incidentally released the precure from the hoshina lighting bind. As they look at nuts was start glow.

Rose:that's...

Coco:the crown!

The crown on nuts head and release the milky mirror.

Nuts:grant power to milky rose!Milky mirror!

He call for the power of milky rose and then the milky note appeared, pressing together the buttons resembling a red and blue rose each. The milky note then send out a blue rose to milky rose milky palette. Before she spinning the wheel

Rose:the sparking rose shall bloom and envelop your evil heart!milky rose metal blizzard.

She created a blizzard expect that the blue rose now has more metal like appeared, being gray and reflecting. She shoot toward hoshina. After swinging the milky palette, the rose separate into numerous petals which attack the hoshina. The latter is then surrounding by the petals, which together forms as even grander blue rose afterward. The blue rose explosion. As the hoshina ball was destroyed.

Anacondy:the power of the kings of palmier? Are they evolving?

Anacondy leave the place.as the crown of plamier revert back to the twisted lump.

Coco:nuts. Your feeling called in the crown.

Nuts:i did?

Rose:you save us, nuts. Thank you very much.

Dream:nuts, you did it.

Nuts:it's thanks to all of you.

Nuts smile at them before they heard from the dragreder and turn around to him as he still injured.aqua go front of dragreder.

Aqua:dragreder, are you okay? I'm sorry you get hurt.

Dragreder tell aqua he was fine as he will protect the people before they reminded that faiz wasn't appeared.

Rouge:by the way, why kazuki-san wasn't appeared to help us.

Dream:maybe he was worried about mari-san.

Dream worried about his face as he still upset about mari again.

_________________________________________________________________

At the smart brain, kazuki was on the living room while he sitting down sofa and waiting for murakami untill murakami was appeared and go front of him.

Murakami:you're a unexpected visitor. I thought that we should a chat at least once.

Kazuki:i have a request. I want to you heal my friends came back to life with use power of medicine.

Murakami(surprise):oh? So you wish to use the power of smart brain medical facilities?

Kazuki:sonoda mari-san was the previous president daughter, right? You should at least do it for him.

Murakami:I must decline. It is against my principles to act against the interest of my company. If you gave me the faiz belt, however, that would change things. Oh right... There's another way. If you were join the lucky clover. You could freely use all of smart brain facilities.

Kazuki:lucky clover?

Murakami:i am currently removing the man knows as sawada from the lucky clover. Can you defeat him?

Murakami turn back to him as kazuki doesn't make decision.

Murakami:it was only a joke. You must be an orphnoch in order to join the lucky clover. This conversation does not apply to you.

Murakami leave the room and back to his office.

________________________________________________________________

At the tunnel, ota and rin was going after mihara with their own motorcycle before ota spinning around mihara and stop the engine. Ota get off his motorcycles and deliver punch mihara face to landed on the ground.

Mihara:stop it!I've got to go home. I have to return home

Ota:how many times i have to tell you before you get it? You can't run away!we have to combine our effort so we can fight our destiny!

Ota was absolutely right as we have to fight own destiny, suddenly sawada was appeared front of them as they notice it.

Rina:sawada-kun.

Ota:sawada.

Mihara:stop it sawada... I'm not involved. I'm not involved.

Ota:why do we have fight?we were fellow ryuusei school student!

Sawada:i don't want to see your faces. And just fact that you're alive... It's unnatural.

Sawada transform into orphnoch spider. His tentacle was go front of ota heart and burst of flame at the heart. Before ota turn ash as they shocked.

Rina:ota-kun.

Mihara look sacred at him before mihara and rina going run away from sawada.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the kikuchi cleaning, kazuki was going to the kikuchi cleaning as he going open door and reveling to his friends. Nozomi and others as same keitarou, kiba too.

Kazuki:you guys, what are you doing here?

Nozomi:are you okay?

Kazuki:no, I'm not okay.

Kiba:listen, i know you were trying to protect sonoda-san, but you cannot through the dark path.

Kazuki:it's doesn't matter... Especially now. I'm scum people right now.

Nozomi and others surprised that kazuki people call him scum when kusaka said to him. Kazuki look at iron as kazuki and mari was doing iron T-shirt together as they fun together with nozomi and others.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At that street, mihara and rina was run away from sawada before spider was appeared on the tree and landed front of them as he backfist on them to knockout on the ground. Rina lost unconscious as spider turn back to mihara before mihara step away from him before kusaka was appeared.

Kusaka:mihara!

Kusaka grab the delta and give to mihara.

Kusaka:transform!we're fighting.

Mihara:no way... I'm going home. I'm going back home.

Kusaka:there's no home for us to return to!we have fight to find a place where we belong!

Spider swipe off mihara to blow away at the ground as mihara stand up and kusaka tell him fight.

Kusaka:fight!mihara!fight!

Mihara doesn't have no choice to fight orphnoch as he take out the delta belt and put on his waist. He held up delta phone and shouts.

Mihara:henshin(変身)

STANDING BY

he insert the phone into Delta phone.

COMPLETED

mihara was surrounding by white neon before they flashed and soon, he was donned in armor, turn into kamen rider delta.

Delta was feeling his power before spider charge forward at delta as delta was scream and delivery punch at his face.spider deliver punch at face while delta dodge attack and counterattack with swipe off spider face. Before someone thrust at delta it was lobster orphnoch. As she turn back to spider.

Lobster:fight well. If you recover the belt I'm sure you return to murakami-kun good graced.

Spider was go front of delta and deliver punch at delta chest to step away. As lobster swing on delta back. Delta deliver punch at lobster face and side kick on her chest.

Kusaka take out the belt and put on his waist. He then type on the phone with number 913 and eater.

STANDING BY

kusaka:henshin(変身)

He then put on the slot and pushed it down.

COMPLETED

yellow light surrounding his body until they engulfed in huge light and turn kamen rider kaixa.

Kaixa charge forward at two orphnoch and deliver punch at lobster chest to blow away. As delta deliver side kick on spider face to step away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Nozomi:senpai, are you sure about this,you quit become kamen rider faiz.

Nozomi ask him, he think that he quit become kamen rider anymore. Before kiba heard his phone as he grab his phone and answer it.

Kiba:yes. Kusaka-kun? I understand. I be there soon.

Kiba was going leave the place as kazuki and others was going fellow him.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, delta and kaixa still fight two orphnoch as lobster swing on them while they dodge attack and kaixa side kick on her chest to blow away. Before kazuki and others was arrived as they get off the car.nozomi grab kazuki belt and give to him.

Nozomi:senpai, transform!

Nozomi tell him transform, but kazuki quickly dropped the faiz belt on the ground as they notice it.

Nozomi and others:kazuki-san/senpai.

He stared at spider and muttered.

Kazuki:sawada-san. I will defeat you. So i can join the lucky clover.

Kazuki start glow and the whole body begins to emit unparalleled energy. As everyone stared at him, kazuki reveal his face which gray mark appeared before transform into creature that resembles a humanoid wolf.

Wolf orphnoch

Nozomi and others was shocked that kazuki was orphnochs

Kiba(shocked):no way

Nozomi:senpai was

Karen:orphnoch.

Rin:unbelievable.

Wolf charge forward at spider and rolling on the ground.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT CHAPTER:THE RESURRECTION RIDDLE!SMALL SMALL BIG ADVENTURE!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.3K 145 28
[Kira Kira Precure Au Love Story] You don't need to know Kira Kira Precure to read this. Yukari, a young female samurai. Akira, the daughter of the...
459 7 9
Far across the universe, steeped within the pits of despair, there exists an evil organization called the Abyss Syndicate. Their goal? To steal the d...
5.7K 327 52
Hello I'm Hisako Izumi a third year junior high student, and something amazing happened! While walking home from school I encountered a magical littl...