๐‘‡๐ธ๐ธ๐‘‡๐ป | ๐ท๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‚ ๐‘€๐ด๏ฟฝ...

Por LibertySense

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ“] ใ€Žโ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž,โž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ... Mais

๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐„๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐Ÿ. ๐’๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐’
๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐Ž๐†๐–๐€๐‘๐“๐’
๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡
๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ–. ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ—. ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐–๐‘๐„๐‚๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐„๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐„๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐€ ๐Œ๐”๐†๐†๐‹๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐๐†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐Œ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐•๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐‘๐”๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐–๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐ˆ๐†๐€๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐„๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐Œ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐”๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ๐Œ๐”๐ƒ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐‹๐”๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐’
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐„๐€
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ๐…๐€๐‘๐„๐–๐„๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐„๐†๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’

4.4K 77 30
Por LibertySense

Trigger warnings: Violence, blood, mentions of torture, mentions of murder and mentions of death

***

The Christmas holidays were almost over. Harry was at The Burrow, Ron's house. Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks were there as well.

They were all around the table with the rest of the Weasleys, enjoying a very nice supper, cooked by Molly Weasley of course.

Tomorrow, Harry, Ron, Fred, George and Ginny, would leave to get back to Hogwarts.

Harry had some unfinished business with professor Slughorn and that was eating him up. He wanted to get there, as soon as possible.

It seemed like it was going to be another quiet night. No one was ready for what it was about to occur, soon.

Athena was also there, but not inside the house with her old friends. She was with Bellatrix, Draco and Greyback, lurking in the reeds.

They were waiting for the perfect moment to attack the Weasley residence, in order to get Harry out of the safety of the house and capture him.

Athena's heart was beating fast in her chest. Agony was taking over her whole body, because she really didn't want to do this.

She didn't want to capture Harry, because she knew that this would be his end.

But Bella demanded that her and Draco would follow her here, because they were two of the most important young members. They had to be there, in every crucial moment.

Athena and Draco were together, some meters seperating them from Bella's and Greyback's hiding spot.

They were both silent, not knowing what to say to each other.

But the truth is, they were also enjoying each other's presence, as it made them feel safer.

Draco wanted to grab her hand and entwine their fingers together. He wanted to show her that he was right here, next to her, even if she didn't want him to.

They were both dressed in black cloaks and they were also wearing a pair of black leather gloves. Draco had a new Death Eater mask on, but Athena was wearing her old one.

Hiding their identity from the Weasleys, was of high importance. But Athena knew that, for Draco at least, it was not necessary.

She was so stupid, that she revealed to Harry that night that Draco was a Death Eater. And she did this, out of spite, because she saw him kissing Hannah at the Astronomy Tower.

Athena had regretted for betraying him like this. She just wished that Draco would never find out, because he would never forgive her.

''What's taking them so fucking long?'' Draco whispered, frustrated.

''They just finished supper. The Lupins are almost out of the door,'' Athena informed him. She had a better view at the inside of the house. ''Bella will be there in a minute,'' she added.

Draco huffed annoyed, but didn't say anything else. He was yearning to be the one to capture Potter. He wanted to finally get back at him, for everything he has ever done to him and his family.

His father would be so proud and the Dark Lord as well. And he might spare him of his mission to kill Dumbledore. And he could finally be free.

''There we go,'' Athena whispered again.

Bellatrix apparated to the front of the house and immediately encircled the house with fire. Her devilish laugh, was louder than ever.

Arthur, Molly, Remus and Tonks were frozen in their spots, appalled from Bellatrix's sudden appearance on their doorstep.

Harry was with Ginny, but when he saw the fire, he instantly run out of the house.

They got him right where they wanted him.

Ginny rushed behind him, as her parents screamed her name.

''Let's go,'' Athena said and Draco followed her, both having their wands at hand.

Athena's stomach twisted when she heard Bellatrix's voice sing: ''I killed Sirius Black, I killed Sirius Black!''

Bellatrix was doing this to anger Harry and make him go after her, so they would eventually get him.

But they didn't think that Ginny, Arthur and the Lupins would run to his rescue.

Ginny screamed in fear, when she saw Greyback looking at her, ready to put his filthy hands on her.

When he was about to attack her, Harry appeared and stupefied him, throwing him somewhere away.

But Harry didn't see Draco coming from behind him. The blond boy circled his hands around Harry's body, as Bellatrix was watching with pride.

Athena didn't know what to do. She saw Tonks coming her way and they fought for a little while, before Bellatrix ordered them to apparate away from here.

When they were back at the Manor, Athena threw her mask on the floor in rage.

She looked at Bellatrix with furious eyes. ''We had him! Why the fuck did you order us to get back here?'' she yelled.

Bellatrix motioned with her head for her to look behind.

Athena slowly turned her back at her, only to see Draco holding his left shoulder with his right hand, blood gushing out, painting the floor red.

''Draco!" Athena cried in fear, running over to him.

Draco kneeled on the floor, due to the diziness that was clouding up his head; he was feeling weak.

Athena took his mask off, so he could breathe properly. ''What the hell happened, can someone explain?'' she asked in panic, while taking his cloak off, as well as the shirt he was wearing underneath.

Athena gasped in terror, when she saw that Draco's shoulder, had almost been detatched from his body.

''That Potter boy casted a silent spell on him,
that wounded him like that! He was way too lucky this time!'' Bellatrix said through gritted teeth.

Athena focused back on Draco's shoulder, trying to find a way to help him. His whole body was shaking and he was screaming in pain.

''I will make it go away, I promise,'' she said with a shaky voice and teary eyes.

She helped him lay down on the floor, while trying to think of a quick solution to fix his shoulder.

And then, Narcissa rushed inside the room, looking at her son in shock. ''Draco!'' she shouted and rushed by his side.

''What happened? Please, somebody tell me what happened!'' she cried.

Bellatrix was watching the scene, in total apathy. She didn't even care about her nephew.

But then an idea dawned in Athena's mind. ''Narcissa, do you have any dittany?''

Narcissa looked at her with teary eyes, trying to think, while Draco was writhing in pain underneath them. ''Yes, I think I do!''

''Then please, go get me some. Now!'' she intensely said, when she saw her not moving.

Narcissa got up from the floor and stormed out of the room, to go and get the dittany. She was back a few seconds later, holding a small bottle.

Athena immediately took it in her hands and opened it. Using the eyedropper, she started spreading the dittany all over his wounded shoulder, Draco still crying in pain.

Athena was trying to calm him down, while speaking sweetly to him.

Narcissa was watching the whole scene in awe. Her heart ached, when she saw how much love those two young children had for each other. And how cruel it was for them to be apart.

She wished there was something she could do to change their fate, but she knew how powerless she was. And she couldn't let her son die, because of a girl he barely knew anyway.

''It's over,'' she promised, while giving him a tired smile. ''I will now cast a fixing spell, to quicken the process. You'll be better in a couple of days.''

Draco managed to slightly nod his head, with his eyes closed. Athena took her wand out, and murmured a spell.

It was a healing spell that she had read in a Dark Arts book, back at Durmstrang.

But no one needed to know that.

Draco had lost a lot of blood and a big part of it, was in her hands.

Athena looked at them; they were trembling. She felt Narcissa's hand on her shoulder.

''It's over dear,'' she said with a sweet, yet pained smile.

Athena nodded, putting her wand back in her pocket. ''He needs to rest,'' she hoarsely said, still looking at him.

His eyes were closed, but he wasn't sleeping. His beautiful face was twisted in pain.

''I will take care of him,'' Narcissa said. ''You should go and wash your hands, and get back to your school. Okay?''

''And what about Draco? How will you cover up his absence?'' Athena asked, as she slowly raised up from the floor.

''Don't worry about that, my dear. I have my ways. Go now, please. And be careful.''

Athena nodded again and took a last look at Draco. The blood that was circling him, was making her insides hurt. She didn't want to leave him, but she had made a promise.

She went to wash his blood away from her hands and then she went back to the school.

Athena returned to her dorm in silence, wishing that Felicity and Jenn were asleep.

But they weren't.

They were both waiting for her. When they saw the amount of blood Athena was covered in, they rushed over to her.

''God! What happened to you?'' Felicity exclaimed.

Athena looked at her with tired, bloodshot eyes. ''Tomorrow, Felicity,'' she just said.

The blonde girl could hear the exhaustion in her voice, so she just nodded.

Athena went to the bathroom to get a shower and change. When she was ready, she went back to her bed.

And that night, she took two sleeping pills instead of one.

Two weeks later:

''Son, how are you today?'' Narcissa asked, as she slowly stepped into Draco's room. She had a tray in her hands, with his medicines and a glass of water.

Draco was staring out of his window, his shoulder still all bandaged up, but thankfully it was a lot better.

Even though his heart wasn't.

''I'm fine,'' he mumbled, not taking his eyes away from the view of their enormous garden. ''I will take this off today. I have to return back to Hogwarts.''

Narcissa didn't reply. She was just staring at her son's back, trying really hard to find the words to say what she wanted to.

But she didn't need to anyway. Lucius came into Draco's room as well, to tell him what Narcissa couldn't.

''Draco,'' he said with a hoarse voice, making his son to turn and look at him. ''You are not returning to Hogwarts. At least for the time being.''

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. ''What the hell are you talking about now?'' he spat.

''Draco,'' his mother said sternly. ''Language.''

He huffed, but didn't say anything else.

''You are coming with me. To the Legions,'' Lucius explained, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

''The Legions? What the hell is that? I am not going anywhere!'' Draco hissed.

''The Legions are another group that our Lord has formed. Every Legion serves a different purpose. You and me will serve for sometime at the Crucifixus Legion," he explained. "You need to be a killer, Draco. I can see that you are still weak. You won't be able to murder Dumbledore.''

Draco's eyes were filled with rage. He didn't want to go anywhere with him. And most of all, he didn't want to be far away from Athena, especially at these troubled times.

When Lucius saw that he had his son's full attention, he continued. ''At that certain legion, you will learn to feel nothing for the person you have before you. You either kill them, or torture them. Your Instructor will tell you what you will need to do, at each case they bring in.''

''I will kill Dumbledore!'' Draco yelled now, cutting him off. ''I can do it! I don't need any prior training or how the hell this thing is called!''

''Draco, please,'' his mother tried to reason up with him. ''This is for your own good.''

''But I don't want to kill anyone else! I will only kill Dumbledore, when the time comes. And then, I'm done! With all of you!" he yelled again, in fury.

Lucius's eyes looked at his son, almost in desperation, but also with rage. ''Don't disobey me, Draco. You will come with me. You need to get away from this girl. She will be the death of you!''

Draco barked an angry laugh. ''So that's the reason! You want me to stay away from Athena! That's why you are doing this!''

And then, Draco just realized something else. His father was behind their seperation. There was no doubt.

''You were the reason Athena broke up with me,'' he breathlessly said.

Lucius looked at him, now in apathy. ''I did what I had to do. She's not good for you,'' he spat. ''Now, get ready. We are leaving tonight. Take some clothes and your wand. Nothing else.''

The moment Lucius turned his back to leave, Draco literally tried to lunge at him, but his mother stopped him. ''Draco, no!''

Lucius turned around and in a swift move, he hit Draco in the face with his new walking stick, making Narcissa scream in terror. The tray she was holding fell on the floor and pieces of glass were scattered everywhere.

Draco spit out the blood that flooded his mouth. ''I fucking hate you! You are a sickness in my life!'' he yelled, while his mouth kept on dripping with blood.

His father shot him one last silent look and left, his walking stick echoing around the halls.

''Fuck,'' Draco hissed in pain, as he wiped his bloody mouth.

''I will bring the medicine kit,'' Narcissa sighed, leaving the room as well.

Draco felt a single tear rolling down his cheek. Not because of his father's violence towards him, but because he still had no other choice, than to obey him.

He now knew, that he would always be a stooge for his father.

Draco didn't even know where those Legions were. And he really didn't want to find out.

He wanted to write a letter to Athena, explaining everything to her. Now that he knew why she said those lies. Because his soulless father, made her believe that they would be better apart.

But he decided against it. It could be dangerous, for the both of them.

His mother came back to the room, to treat his bruised lips.

Draco sat down at his chair, not looking at her. He believed that his mother was his greatest supporter. But maybe he was wrong.

''Did you know about what he did?'' he asked her, wincing in pain when she put some alcohol on his cuts.

Narcissa gulped, before answering. ''I did. Because I myself conveyed his message to Athena.''

Draco stood still, trying to wrap his mind around this new piece of information. ''What do you mean?''

''The vials...'' she just said.

''What about them? Speak up mother, for god's sake!" he raised up his voice, now growing impatient.

''I hid a letter inside a vial. It said that Athena had to stay away from you, because the Dark Lord demanded it. And it wasn't a lie, my boy. He told you that. And you didn't listen.''

Draco jolted up from his seat, frustration taking over him. He glided his right hand through his hair, trying to calm down. But it was impossible.

''How could you do this to me, mother?'' he lashed out. ''You betrayed me!'' he cried now.

Narcissa looked at him with a pained expression on her face. ''I know it hurts now Draco, but you will thank me later, for saving your life...''

''Hell no! I will never thank you for this! My father and you, have ruined my life! You raised me in a way, to hate anyone that was different than me!''

''Draco—" she tried to say.

''No!'' he growled, cutting her off. ''Let me fucking finish!''

Narcissa nodded, waiting for him to continue. Her eyes were already teary.

''For the past six years, I have been bullying all those children, in order to feel better about myself! And to make father proud of me!'' he continued. ''Because that's what I believed he wanted from me!'' he bitterly laughed.

His mother was now close to him, holding his hand in hers, quietly listening to her son's confession.

''When I look at myself in the mirror, all I see is him,'' Draco now sobbed. ''I have become so much like him, it terrifies me.''

''No, my baby...'' Narcissa tried to keep her voice steady, but she failed. ''You are nothing like your father, I promise you that,'' she tried to smile, while caressing his hair.

''How do you know that?'' he asked. He desperately needed to know how he differed from his father. ''Tell me,'' he begged.

''You, my Draco, you know how to love,'' she sweetly said. ''You have courage and kindness inside you, I can see that. I know you better than anyone and I can see through you.''

Draco shook his head. ''I don't believe I have all of those things. I actually feel like I am the worst person ever.''

''No,'' she intensely said. ''You are not. You are just protecting your family, my boy. And that takes a lot of courage. After all this ends, I am sure that you and Athena will eventually find your way back to each other.''

''How do you know that?'' he mumbled.

''I just do,'' she said as she kissed his temple. ''Great love doesn't just go away. You'll see, everything will get better with time. The wounds will eventually be healed and you can both leave your past behind.''

Draco didn't say anything else. He didn't know if he should believe his mother's words or not.

To him, it seemed like that possibility, was still miles away from happening.

***

Athena and the rest of the group had just finished Charms class. They were on their way to the garden, to get some fresh air.

It has been raining the whole morning, but now it had stopped. Athena loved the smell of the rain, so much. It reminded her of her home.

She hadn't seen Draco since that night at the Manor. Blaise had told her that his healing process was going great and that's all that she needed to know.

But now, something was eating up her guts. It wasn't just the fact that he still hadn't returned to Hogwarts.

Athena felt like she wasn't a whole person. Like someone had taken the other half of her and locked it somewhere far away.

And she didn't like this situation. At all. This aching feeling wasn't a good omen and she knew it.

She wanted to ask they boys if they had any news about him, but she decided not to. Athena had to keep acting like she didn't care about his whereabouts.

As they were walking around the garden, a very well known owl appeared, dropping a black envelope in Blaise's hands.

Athena instantly knew that this was a letter from Draco. The sealing wax, had his three initials.

Blaise put the envelope in between the pages of his Charms book, without commenting on it.

''What is going on, Blaise?'' Felicity demanded to know, not sparing him the option to read that letter alone. ''Why did Malfoy sent you a letter, again?''

Blaise looked at her, a strict expression on his face. ''That's none of your business, Feli. He sent that letter to me, only. If he had anything to say to you, he would sent you one as well.''

''Cut the bullshit!'' Felicity harshly said. ''Aren't we in this together? We all recently promised that we wouldn't hide anything from each other. So what makes you and Malfoy different than the rest?"

Felicity didn't actually care about what Malfoy had written to Blaise. Her purpose was to make Blaise read the letter to them, only for Athena's sanity.

''Fuck,'' Blaise muttered. ''Fine, I will read it to you.''

Andrew and Theodore went over Blaise's shoulder when he opened the letter and started reading it.

The three boys were looking at the letter with wide eyes. And that resulted into Athena's heart rate skyrocketing.

''What does it say?'' Felicity urged him. ''Come on, Blaise! Did you lose the fucking ability to read?''

''I don't know if you want to hear this,'' Andrew said, looking at Athena.

She looked back at him, confused. ''What are you talking about?''

Theodore went next to her and held her hand. ''Athena, Draco is leaving.''

''What?'' she almost yelled. ''What are you talking about? Where is he going?'' she asked in panic.

Felicity looked at Blaise. ''Fucking speak up, dammit! Where is Malfoy going?''

Blaise gulped, while folding the letter. ''He's going to join the Legions.''

Athena's face fell, as soon as she heard those words. She instantly knew what was going to happen.

''What the hell are the Legions?'' Felicity asked, panicking as well.

Andrew looked at her now. ''You really have no idea?''

''I wouldn't fucking ask then, you smartass!'' she barked at him.

''Only few people know about the Legions,'' Blaise started explaining. ''Only some chosen families can be a part of it. Purebloods, especially from old families.''

''Athena?'' Felicity softly said her name. ''Have you ever heard about the Legions?''

Athena nodded. ''Yes. And it's way worse than being a Death Eater. Trust me,'' she whispered.

Andrew and Blaise explained to Felicity what it truly meant to be part of the Legions. She listened to every detail carefully.

''Damn...'' she mumbled, when they finished their explanatory. ''This is some sick shit.''

''It is,'' Theodore stepped in the conversation. ''But we must obey to the Dark Lord's orders. Draco has no choice.''

''I have to go and find him,'' Athena said firmly. ''I have to talk to him!''

''You are not going anywhere!'' Blaise stopped her rambling. ''It's way too dangerous to go to the Malfoy Manor, all alone!''

''I don't care, Blaise!'' Athena lashed out at him. ''I have to see Draco, now!''

''Why?'' he sharply asked her. ''Why, Athena? You were the one that told him you wanted nothing to do with him! You broke him!''

''But—''

''No!'' he cut her off. ''I've been really patient with you, for the past weeks. You teared him apart! Stay away from him. You are dangerous.''

''What the fuck Blaise?'' Felicity asked her boyfriend, in shock. ''How can you talk to her like that?''

''Blaise,'' Theodore's tone was warning. ''Stop.''

''No, I won't, Theodore! She's been playing around with you and Draco and you keep on defending her?''

Blaise was in a stew and he was rarely like this. But when it came to his friends, he couldn't hold back.

''I am not playing around with them!'' Athena desperately cried out. ''I still only love Draco!'' she defended.

Blaise huffed, with a sarcastic smile on his face. ''Then why did you break up with him at the Ball? And at the moment he decided to tell you he loves you!''

''Because I had to!'' she yelled, as soon Blaise finished his sentence. ''I fucking had to. For his own sake!'' she explained.

''Then keep your fucking distance! If you go there now, you will make everything worse! Don't you get that?'' Blaise was fuming with rage.

Athena rolled her lower lip into her mouth, to keep it from trembling. ''Fine,'' she gave up. ''I won't go,'' she promised, her voice breaking.

''Good,'' Blaise shook his head, satisfied. ''But don't try and play any tricks on me. I've got my eyes on you,'' he warned.

''Oh fuck you, Blaise!'' Felicity exclaimed. ''Who made you the leader here?''

''Nobody,'' he replied. ''I'm taking the reins on my own. Since Athena can't even keep her own shit together.''

Athena wasn't speaking, because she knew Blaise was right. She had messed everything up. Everything that has happened, was her own fault. No one else's.

''I am sorry,'' she whispered. ''To all of you.''

''Athena—," Theodore tried to say, but she was already walking away from them.

''Nice one, Blaisey honey,'' Felicity mockingly clapped.

''Oh shut up,'' he said through gritted teeth. ''Someone had to tell her.''

''You have no fucking idea!'' she defended her friend. ''She was literally forced to say all those things to him!''

The boys looked at her, all of them baffled. ''Who forced her then?'' Andrew was the first to pop the question everyone wanted to ask.

''His parents,'' she sighed. ''Who else?''

''What happened?'' now Theodore was the one to ask.

Felicity told them about the letter that was hidden in the anti-pregnancy vials and how Narcissa asked Athena to keep her distance from her son.

''But I am absolutely sure that Lucius made her do this,'' Felicity claimed. ''He is behind every shit Draco is going through.''

''That's true,'' Blaise agreed, before letting out a sigh. ''Now I feel bad for the way I spoke to her.''

''We didn't know, mate,'' Andrew tried to make him feel better.

''So,'' Blaise looked at Felicity. ''You lectured me, just some minutes ago, about how we promised to not hide anything from each other. And you fucking hid this from us?''

''That's different,'' Felicity said.

''How is it any different?'' Blaised asked in frustration.

''Guys, let's shut the fuck up,'' Theodore cut them off. ''We have become a spectacle. Whatever is done, is done. We have to see what we will do from now on.''

No one spoke after that, but they knew Theodore was right. They had to concentrate on what was about to come and not in the past.

***

Surprise chapter for you my loves! 🎁
if you loved this chapter please vote ⭐️ and comment

ILY all ❤️

Start a discussion about this chapter here:

DISCUSSION:

Much love xx🖤

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
3.4M 94.2K 99
Draco Malfoy fic in a Hogwarts universe where Voldy doesn't exist and everyone is alive and well. โœฉ ๐™’๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡: Somebody who is the reason...
4.5M 152K 114
COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! โ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž โ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. โž - updates almos...