๐‘‡๐ธ๐ธ๐‘‡๐ป | ๐ท๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‚ ๐‘€๐ด๏ฟฝ...

By LibertySense

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ“] ใ€Žโ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž,โž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ... More

๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐„๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐Ÿ. ๐’๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐’
๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐Ž๐†๐–๐€๐‘๐“๐’
๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡
๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ–. ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ—. ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐–๐‘๐„๐‚๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐„๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐„๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐Œ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐•๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐‘๐”๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐–๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐„๐†๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐ˆ๐†๐€๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐„๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐Œ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐”๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ๐Œ๐”๐ƒ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐‹๐”๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐’
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐„๐€
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ๐…๐€๐‘๐„๐–๐„๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐€ ๐Œ๐”๐†๐†๐‹๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐๐†

6.1K 132 159
By LibertySense

Trigger warnings: mature content

***

''No you don't understand,'' Athena said to Felicity, as they were making their way to the library for some studying. ''I asked Neville to go to the Ball with me, and he ran away, like I told him I would step on his toad.''

Felicity held back a laughter.

''Don't laugh!'' Athena groaned. ''He's the tenth boy I asked to be my date to the Ball, and all of them refused! Am I that ugly?''

''What the fuck? Of course not! You are hot as hell. But I guess they are intimidated by you and they don't have the guts to say yes,'' Felicity shrugged.

''But I am the one that asked them to go with me. Not them. If they liked me, they would say yes, wouldn't they?'' she wondered.

They went inside the library, found a free desk, and left their stuff on it.

''I really have no idea. But there's definitely something fishy about this,'' Felicity agreed with Athena's concerns, while searching for the books they needed.

Athena sighed. ''I guess I will have to accept the fact that I will go to the Ball alone.''

''Theodore has found a date,'' Felicity informed her, as she sat down next to her, opening the book they would share.

''Really?'' Athena asked, feeling a little tingle in her heart. ''Who is he going with?''

''Some girl named Vanessa. She's from Hufflepuff.''

''Oh, I see. Good for him, I guess,'' Athena mumbled as she started taking some notes from the book.

''And I heard that Malfoy is also going. Blaise told me yesterday,'' Felicity revealed.

Athena now felt her heart literally shattering. ''I didn't ask you about what Malfoy decided,'' she bitterly said.

Felicity smirked. ''Oh, so you don't care who he's going with?'' she playfully asked her, already knowing the answer.

Athena gulped. ''No, I do care!''

''Shit, I sound so fucking desperate'', she thought.

Her blonde friend shook her head. ''You can't even hide it anymore.''

Athena groaned, annoyed. ''You know I can't. But please, tell me.''

Felicity took a breath through her nose, trying to hide her smile. ''With a girl from Slytherin, but I don't remember her name,'' she lied.

Everything was going according to the plan that her, Blaise and Andrew had decided on.

Athena nodded, while dipping her quill into the vase with the ink. ''Of course he would ask someone from Slytherin. That boy is seriously stuck with pureblood supremacy, it's getting fucking annoying.''

Felicity wanted so badly to tell her that Draco had asked no girl to be his date. Even if he had the most beautiful girls of this school practically begging him to be their date, he would turn them down with no second thoughts.

Felicity despised Malfoy after everything he did to her brother, but she knew that Athena was madly in love with him, and that she was in pain when they were apart. That's the only reason she agreed to be part of this plan.

''We all have a thing for pureblood supremacy, but his family is on a whole other level. They wouldn't even tolerate a half blood dog entering their property.''

''So it's that bad, huh?'' Athena asked, more to herself than Felicity.

''It is, I'm afraid. But you have no reason to worry about that, you yourself come from a pureblood family.''

''Why should I worry about the Malfoy family's beliefs, Feli?'' Athena sighed.

''Because you want to shag their son until you are both eighty years old,'' Felicity snickered, and Athena hit her arm playfully, laughing along.

''You are fucking sick,'' she said through some bits of laughter.

After some moments of silence, Athena couldn't help but ask Felicity the question that was making her chest burn. ''Please, just tell me he's not taking Hannah to the Ball...'' she whispered. ''That's all I want to know.''

''As far as I know, no, he's not,'' Felicity just said.

''Okay, I guess that's something I can live with...'' she said in a sad tone.

''It's going to be alright,'' Felicity caringly touched her hand. ''You'll see.''

Athena gave her a tight smile and nodded.

She then turned back to her book, trying to get him out of her head for a little while.

***

''This is fucked up, man,'' Blaise commented.

Draco was trying on a new suit for the Ball, at Twilfitt and Tattings in Diagon Alley, one of the most expensive clothing stores.

''Why? I just don't want her going with anyone else to the Ball,'' he bitterly said, while trying on a black suit jacket.

''Then why don't you grow some balls and ask the girl to be your date? You know, just like a normal human being would do?'' Blaise demanded to know, the annoyance was clear in his voice.

Draco huffed. ''Because I want her to go alone, so I can be the hero that saves the day,'' he smirked, now trying on a white jacket.

Blaise shook his head in disappointment, his arms crossed on his chest. ''This is not a healthy way to get the girl, I hope you know that. Since you saw that fucking name list at Snape's office, you have become the terror of the school.''

''Just shut it Zabini,'' he almost growled. ''I want her to be in despair.''

''Shit man, you really are mental,'' Blaise huffed. ''You know the girl is already crazy about you. Stop torturing her. She doesn't deserve it.''

Draco ignored his friend's words again. He was absolutely sure that his plan was perfect, since he managed to reach his goal.

Since Draco had succesfully sneaked into Snape's office and saw the list of the male students that would attend the Christmas Ball, he knew exactly what to do.

Draco would go after everyone of them, and threaten them to stay away from Athena. He would tell them to don't even dare asking her to be their date.

Or if Athena asked them out instead, they sould refuse. If they didn't obey, he would would make sure to lock them up in Azkaban.

''Seriously mental,'' Blaise mumbled again.

''I will take this,'' he said to the clerk, giving her the suit he chose.

''An excellent choice, Mr. Malfoy,'' the lady smiled at him and started packaging up the suit in a silk, black bag.

Draco and Blaise paid for their suits, and then made their way back to Hogwarts.

''Do you know Athena's favorite song?'' Blaise asked him, out of the blue.

Draco looked at him. ''No,'' he bluntly said.

Blaise rolled his eyes at him. ''Of course you don't,'' he almost spat.

''What the fuck is that supposed to mean?'' Draco angrily asked.

''You never even cared to ask her the most basic things. Like what's her favorite food, the color she loves the most, or what's her favorite song.''

''I know that her favorite tea is lemon,'' he said, wanting to sound indifferent.

Blaise stopped in his tracks, looking at him like he had two heads. ''Theodore told you that. You never fucking asked.''

''Why are you acting so fucking peevish today? Didn't Felicity suck you off this morning?''

''I am not the issue here. You are. But you never answered my question. Do you know her favorite song?''

''Fuck man, seriously, leave me alone. I don't care about her favorite fucking song!'' he angrily exclaimed, and started walking again.

But that was just another lie he had said. Draco cared about which was her favorite song, but he didn't find the time to ask. For example, he knew her favorite poet was a Muggle from Chile.

When they were still together, he had bought all of his books, just to find the perfect one he would read to her on Valentine's day.

But he didn't know that this would end so soon, so maybe he would have to eventually throw all the books away.

''Then fucking ask her!'' Blaise insisted.

''What? Just like that? Out of the blue? We don't even say good morning to each other!'' he reminded him.

Blaise groaned. ''How about you try and change that? Just because you made sure she will have no date to the Ball, it doesn't mean that she will fall on her knees when you ask her to dance.''

''Oh she will fall on her knees, believe me,'' Draco mused, as he bit his lip. But he made sure Blaise didn't see.

''Seriously man, ew. Anyway. I will give you a hint. I know that in Durmstrang, they play some muggle songs at their parties. And I happen to know that Athena loves a certain muggle song.''

Draco rolled his eyes. ''What's with her and all this fucking stupid muggle stuff?''

''The girl has her own taste. Don't be an asshole. I know it's difficult for you, but you can try for once,'' Blaise smirked.

''Anyway, keep going. Tell me more,'' Draco demanded.

''Okay, I would tell you how the song is called, but I won't make it easy for you. So find a way to discover the song she loves. And then, boom! When she's at her lowest, and the song comes on, you will go and ask her to dance. Believe me man, she will melt into your arms.''

Now that Draco gave more thought to Blaise's suggestion, it didn't seem like a bad idea. But how will he find out what the song was?

''I guess I can give it a try...'' Draco mumbled.

''Finally!'' Blaise sighed in relief.

When they finally reached the Hogwarts castle, they got to the Slytherin Dungeon and each one walked back to their own room.

Draco left the suit on his bed and started preparing his suitcase.

The Hogwarts Express would leave tomorrow, and it would make a two day trip to get to Bulgaria, where Durmstrang was.

Maybe he would get the chance to find out about Athena's favorite song on the train. But he still couldn't think of a way to achieve that.

He had to think this through, carefully.

***

The next morning came and all the remaining students, were excited for their trip. Athena didn't expect them to be so many. But she noticed that Hermione, Ron and Harry weren't here.

Athena would eventually go to the Ball alone. The amount of boys she had asked out, was raised up to fifteen, marking fifteen failed attempts. She was desperate.

But Blaise, Andrew and Theodore promised that they would all dance with her. And this made her feel a little bit better.

The teachers who would accompany the students to Bulgaria, would be professor Dumbledore, Severus Snape and Minerva McGonagall.

When it was finally time, they all slowly boarded on the train. Athena soon realized that she would sit at the same compartment with Draco, Theodore and the rest of their friends. The private compartments could host six people, so it was perfect for them.

Or it would be perfect for six people that had no bad blood between them.

''Maybe this is a bad idea,'' Athena whispered to Felicity, while waiting for the boys to sit first. ''Let's go sit somewhere else.''

''And miss all the fun? I would love to see you with Malfoy and my brother in a small space. This will be hilarious.''

Before Athena could protest, something way worst happened. Felicity chose to sit between Andrew and Blaise. And that meant that the only remaining seat for Athena, was between Theodore and Draco.

''Shit,'' she mumbled, while shooting Felicity a death stare.

The blonde girl winked playfully at her.

''Will you sit the fuck down already?'' Draco asked in annoyance, when he saw that Athena wasn't moving. ''The train has to leave eventually.''

Athena rolled her eyes at him, and then turned around to close the door. Having no other choice, she sat between the two boys.

''This will be so fun!'' Felicity exclaimed, earning confused looks from her five friends. Her face fell when she saw their stares. ''What?''

''I think you should sleep babe,'' Blaise suggested.

Theodore coughed lightly, wanting to show how awkward this was for him.

Felicity yawned, ignoring her brother. ''But I am not tired.''

''You are,'' Blaise insisted. "Keep your mouth shut, or you will ruin everything,'' he then whispered in her ear.

''Ugh, fine,''she groaned, leaning her head on Blaise's shoulder. She fell asleep in seconds.

The train finally started moving and Athena was looking forward to the trip.

She loved gazing out of the windows, looking at the big fields, as the train was passing by.

***

Two hours had passed since their trip started, and everyone was in complete silence. No one was saying a word to each other. The only thing that wasn't silent, was Felicity's annoying snore.

''This is fun,'' Andrew sarcastically said.

Athena laughed. ''I actually enjoy the silence, you know. Sometimes it's better to not speak, if you have nothing notable to say. Don't you think, Malfoy?'' she teased him.

She saw his cold stare turn into a disturbed one. He was trying way too hard not to talk back at her and Athena knew that.

''That's what I thought,'' she huffed.

Draco was very annoyed because of her sarcastic tone, but he tried to remain composed. He didn't want them to fight. Quite the opossite; he just wanted them to get back together already. So he chose to remain silent.

At this point, his need was greater than his ego.

When Athena noticed the trolley lady passing, she got up from her seat, and bought chocolate frogs for everyone.

Even for Malfoy.

They all thanked her for the sweet treat. Athena left Draco for last.

''Here,'' she said in a low tone, giving him the frog.

Draco took it in his hands, their fingers briefly touching. ''Fuck,'' he thought when he felt the waves of electricity taking over his body. Their connection was way stronger than he thought.

He nodded his head at her, as a thank you. And Athena was okay with that. At least he wasn't being a complete dickhead. Maybe the two days on the train, would be more tolerable than she thought.

If she only knew, that these two days would make her feel like she was back in heaven again.

The five sleepless friends finally managed to start a conversation, without fighting. Of course Theodore and Draco still ignored each other, but it wasn't as bad as the other times they had to be in the same room.

After some hours, Blaise kicked Draco's leg. Draco glared at him, but then he realized that Blaise had a look on his face, that was telling him to finally take action.

Draco knew that he had to do something so he could be alone with Athena somewhere, but he didn't know what.

And then, like a divine intervetion, Athena said that she needed to go and wash her hands in the bathroom.

When he saw her getting up from her seat, Draco felt his pulse raising. He was nervous. Draco fucking Malfoy, was nervous, for the first time in his life.

''I have to talk to Snape about something. I'll be right back,'' he lied, getting up from his seat as well.

''Yes, you do that, mate,'' Blaise smiled at him. He was really happy that Draco would try and fix this.

Draco nodded and buttoned up his suit jacket, while he made his way to the restrooms.

Thankfully, they were in a seperate wagon, and that meant that they could be safe from the curious stares.

He stood outside the door that Athena was behind. His heart was beating faster than ever, and the polo-neck sweater he was wearing, was literally chocking him. His palms were sweaty, and his forehead was dripping.

Draco hated being like this. He hated that the way he feels every day, was depending on another human being. Draco was a control freak, especially when it came to himself.

When he heard the water running, he put his hand on the handle of the door. He opened it in a brief movement, and then immediately closed it behind him.

''Hey, occupied!'' Athena said annoyed, and turned around to see who was there. When she faced Draco, she froze. ''What the fuck, Malfoy? You are following me to the bathroom now?''

''It's now or never,'' he thought, as he grabbed her waist and kissed her, hard.

Athena tried to stop him, but she couldn't push him away. He was so strong, and she felt so weak everytime he would touch her anyway.

And now that she was missing his soft touch more than ever, she couldn't resist. She simply couldn't do it anymore. The poor girl was suffering, mentally and physically.

Athena pulled away, and looked at him with hungry eyes. She felt her core getting wet, when she saw the same hunger lingering in his blue ones.

She pushed him against the door, and attacked his lips again.

''Fuck,'' he groaned between their kisses. ''I fucking missed this.''

''Me too,'' she whispered, breathless.

Draco's fingers went under her skirt, while her hands were eagerly unbuckling his belt. She then unzipped his pants, and pushed his boxers down, grabbing his throbbing erection.

He was at full size already. Her small hand couldn't wrap around it completely.

''Fuck, Draco,'' she cried as he stroked her wet folds. ''Fuck baby, I need you so much.''

''Me too, babygirl. Me too,'' he moaned when Athena's thumb teased his tip.

Draco added two more fingers, but he wanted his tongue to be there instead. He wanted to taste her, so badly.

''Let me eat you out baby,'' he almost begged. ''Let me taste that heaven of yours.''

''Not here,'' Athena suggested. ''I know a better place.''

Draco nodded and got dressed. Athena grabbed his hand, and led him out of the bathroom.

She took him to the wagon where the luggages were stored. Athena locked the door behind her.

Draco spun her around, pushing her against the wall. He fell on his knees, and swiftly discarded of her skirt and her underwear.

He took off all of his clothes, staying completely naked.

''I love it when you fall on your knees like that,'' Athena teased, making Draco smirk.

''Only for this pussy, babygirl.''

Athena closed her eyes, waiting for him to do something. But Draco wanted something different from her.

''Eyes open. Look into my eyes, while I eat you out. I want you to fall apart, and I want to watch it happen. Do you understand?''

Athena slowly opened her eyes, looking at him. ''I- I will. But please, just do it. You are fucking killing me here."

Draco didn't want to torture her any longer. With open eyes, he got his mouth closer on her heat.

Athena tried to contain a moan as his warm tongue slowly licked a flat stripe against her clit. He then wrapped his soft lips around her sensitive nub, softly sucking on it.

Athena felt her liquids running everywhere. Her legs were a soaking mess, and her knees were shaking.

Draco added his fingers to the mix, but he knew what her greater weakness was. And that was his right ring finger, with the Slytherin ring.

Athena gupled when she watched that certain finger entering her. She bit her lip hard, moaning at the sight.

He knew her buttons way too well.

''Take action, baby," he breathlessly said, pulling away.

''What do you mean?'' she asked him.

Draco laid down on the floor. ''Put that pussy on my face, babygirl. Ride it.''

Athena felt like she could die on the spot. His choice of words always managed to make her even hornier.

With shaky breaths, Athena got closer to him. He instantly grabbed her bare asscheeks, to guide her.

She slowly went down on his mouth, and his lips were more welcoming than ever. She sighed in contention.

Athena started gliding back and forth on Draco's warm tongue, as she grabbed his hair ends.

She could now close her eyes, while throwing her head back in pleasure.

Draco hummed on her clit, sending vibrations all over her body. He couldn't get enough. She was way too fucking tasty. And he was way too fucking hungry.

His warm and wet tongue was eating her out, with no mercy. Her taste had him on the edge.

He desperately needed some friction down there, but he tried to remain focused on the heaven above him.

His large hand roughly grabbed her left breast, massaging and pinching her erect nipple. Athena screamed due to the incredible feeling.

She was going up and down, more eager than ever. She was ready to cum.

''No,'' he growled. ''Ride me. Finish on my cock, or I will fucking die,'' he grunted, not even daring to hide his desperation anymore.

Draco held his length steady, and he hungrily watched Athena's core swallowing him whole.
''Shit. You are such a needy whore for me, aren't you?" he groaned in pleasure, because Athena started bouncing up and down on him, the second he was deep in her.

''Only for you, Malfoy,'' she said in a moan, while placing her hands on his bare chest.

''Give me your best, babygirl,'' he growled and Athena was now taking him faster and harder.

She kept on rocking her hips on his length, not ever wanting to stop. It was like the pleasure was the water to decrease her thirst, but it still wasn't enough.

Draco's long fingers found her soft neck, and he choked her, just like she liked it.

That made Athena go even wilder. Draco was so pleased with her. She was the only girl that knew his body like a map.

Draco's hands fell on her waist, now helping her go up and down on him.

He growled when he felt his throbbing cock twitch. ''Are you close darling?'' he asked, breathless. She was now even tighter on his erection, so he knew.

He knew how fucking close she was.

Athena nodded, still going fast like an animal. ''Yes, fuck yes,'' she shouted, as the orgasm started hitting her.

''Cum baby. Give it to me,'' he groaned. "I will cum too."

Athena and Draco climaxed together. They both felt how sweaty and sticky they were, when Athena rested her aching head on his chest.

Draco hugged her tightly, not wanting their bodies to part from each other. He still couldn't breathe properly.

This was hotter than ever. She was hotter than ever.

After that, there was complete silence. They suddenly couldn't find any words to say to each other.

But Athena decided to be the first one to speak. ''Why do you always have to hurt me like that?" she mumbled on his chest, as her nose inhaled his masculine after sex scent.

Draco felt his heart breaking when he heard the pain in her voice. He knew he was being a fucking asshole to her, and she didn't deserve this.

''I'm so sorry, baby,'' he whispered, while gently stroking her back with the tips of his fingers.

He kept his eyes on the ceiling, because he knew that the tears would fall, if he looked at her. ''I'm so fucking sorry,'' his voice broke.

Athena raised up her head, and looked at him with concern. She was at loss for words when she noticed the tears forming in his eyes.

''Draco, no,'' she softly whispered, while caressing his cheek with her knuckles. ''Don't cry baby. I can't take it.''

But Draco couldn't hold back the sob that was forming inside his throat; he literally started sobbing underneath her, his body shaking violently.

That was the final straw for her. She had to bring him into her arms, right now.

Athena raised up from his body, and helped him stand up. She took his tall frame in between her embrace, and they stood there, while she let Draco cry out everything that was hurting him.

She felt her heart aching inside her chest, when he rested his forehead on her shoulder, as he sobbed. He was suddenly so small in her arms.

''Don't cry my love,'' she cooed. ''Please baby. Please, this has to stop. We can't keep on hurting each other. Let's just try and treat each other humanly.''

Draco sniffled and pulled away from her shoulder. He was now taller than her again.

He took her soft face in between his cold hands and kissed her, slowly.

Athena was now relieved. After so many days, she could finally say it. She was happy, in his arms.

And Draco felt the same. Now that he finally showed his fragile side to her, he felt like a whole other person.

He felt lighter, happier.

''Together?'' he asked her, when they pulled away.

His blue eyes, were like a knife to her heart. How could she even resist them?

Athena smiled softly, knowing what he meant. "Together,'' she replied and they kissed again.

After they both had calmed down, they got dressed and went to get back to their friends.

They would instantly know what had happened between them, but they were both ready to welcome their teasing.

As they were walking back to their seats, Draco remembered something.

Something of great importance.

''Hey, wait,'' he grabbed her hand, to keep her from walking any further.

She looked at him. ''What is it?'' she asked, her green eyes glowing.

''I wanted to ask you something,'' he murmured, feeling a little bit shy.

She softly smiled when she noticed the redness creeping upon his cheeks. "Tell me, baby.''

Draco kissed her hand softly, before finally asking.

''What's your favorite muggle song?''

***

UGH, MY HEART 😩 I LIVE FOR THEM.

Okay, let me calm down for a bit...

...Okay. So, if you enjoyed this chapter please vote ⭐️ and comment 💬

ILY ALL, never forget that ❤️

Start a discussion about this chapter right here:

DISCUSSION:

Next update on Friday ❤️ (or maybe Thursday!)

Much love to everyone 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 118 40
we were too scared to leave and too broken to stay but we found love in the hurt we felt. - a draco malfoy story most impressive ranks #1 in ilovedr...
10.9K 3K 53
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
7.7K 491 16
"๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ." "๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐›๐ข๐ , ๐‡๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š. ๐๐ข๐  ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ." Two best friends, m...
104K 2.9K 82
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ...