Bloodsucker ; T.R

By coffeeicreme

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™€๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ. ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™๐™–... More

Synopsis
Author's Note
Playlist
Cast
ยฒ Ma moitiรฉ
ยณ Deux casse-tรชte
โด Salle de le besoin
โต Club de limaces
โถ Chevaliers de Walpurgis
โท ร‰vanouis
โธ Nourrir
โน La rรฉvรฉlation
ยนโฐ Robes et costumes
ยนยน Sรฉduite
ยนยฒ Bonheur pour les yeux
ยนยณ ร‰toiles
ยนโด ร‰tranglement
ยนโต Le pardon
ยนโถ Cours d'astronomie
ยนโท Alptraum
ยนโธ Incassable Vล“u
ยนโน Le pact
ยฒโฐ Salle des trophรฉes
ยฒยน Dรฎner aprรจs Halloween
ยฒยฒ L'un d'eux
ยฒยณ Ange dรฉchu
ยฒโด Le crainte
ยฒโต Des noms
ยฒโถ Chaud et froid
ยฒโท Lettre pour la mรจre
ยฒโธ Voyage ร  Prรฉ-au-Lard
ยฒโน L'ont รฉchappรฉ belle
ยณโฐ Sentiments amoureux
ยณยน Cheveux roses
ยณยฒ La rรฉponse de la mรจre
ยณยณ Horcruxes
ยณโด Vacances de Noรซl
ยณโต Retour ร  la maison
ยณโถ Dรฎner de famille
ยณโท L'orphelinat de Wool
ยณโธ La visite de Tom aux Lavignes
ยณโน La recherche
โดโฐ Dรฎner contemplatif
โดยน Matin de noรซl
โดยฒ Fils de Gaunt
โดยณ Cris dans la serre
โดโด Chรขteau de Versailles
โดโต Fรชte de Noรซl
โดโถ Le Descendant
โดโท Dรฉpart du nid d'oiseau
โดโธ Vล“u pieux
โดโน Sa prรฉsence chaleureuse
โตโฐ Dรฉlice du matin

ยน Tout ร  coup

3.7K 91 5
By coffeeicreme

The floating candles twinkled above students, shining upon their fresh faces.

Headmaster Dippet cleared his throat before continuing his welcoming speech, for it was yet another year at Hogwarts. The sorting ceremony had just finished and the students were already eager to eat their long-awaited dinner.

"Yes yes quiet down students, I am happy to welcome all of you back to Hogwarts! And as for the first years, this castle will serve as your second home," Dippet opened his arms out in a welcoming manner and continued, "Now, we shall move on to other matters. We have a new student transferring today!"

Voices of curiosity were audible from every table.

"She came here all the way from Beuxbatons, let us welcome her, shall we?" his ending statement sounded off as the cue, the Great Hall doors opened to reveal a girl dressed in a light blue uniform.

She strutted down across the hall, heading in front of the pandemonium the headmaster was speaking from. Her blonde hair flowed behind, like her own personal cloak. Normally, she preferred to have it up as to not get in the way. But she had no time to do her hair, arriving in time was of the utmost importance.

The sound of heels was the only noise that could be heard as she walked past awestruck students. They didn't expect a transfer, it was not a common thing to occur at Hogwarts, more so now that there was a war rumoured to arise.

Stopping in front of the Great Hall, she looked up at the old man, smiling sickly at him and the rest of the staff.

"Good evening, forgive me for my improper uniform headmaster," her voice dripped sweetly, a slight accent could be heard as she spoke. "I haven't got the time to change into my new ones, considering I had to travel quite a distance within a small amount of time."

Fidgeting with his purple robes, Dippet gave her a reassuring nod and waved her over to where a chair stood. A teacher stood beside it waiting for her, holding an old worn down pointy hat. She walked towards the chair and sat, her leg crossing the other as she straightened her back.

The students were still wondering who this girl could be since she wasn't even introduced yet. Murmurs were heard as the girl observed them from her seat, taking in all the stares she was receiving.

One stare was prominent out of all of them.

Tom Riddle was a curious boy. Even more now that something out of the blue came about the predictably boring year. A transfer from Beuxbatons? he questioned himself.
Why would someone transfer from such a school? Given that he has only heard greatness and extravagance that came to whoever attended there.

While the whispers went on, a voice sounded off in her head. "My my what do we have here? Ah, an exceptionally brilliant witch you are. You hold knowledge not many witches of your age possess, that is no doubt. But you only value it for future use in your endeavours, correct?"

She glared at the hat that was still atop her head. Of course she values knowledge for the sake of using it in the future. What is the value of acquiring information when you are not going to utilize it for your benefit?

"Better not Ravenclaw then. Though you are extremely ambitious, having a particular goal that is quite uncommon, especially for your kind. But as luck would put it on your side, you have a chance to succeed! Seeing as you are not just a normal witch, yes?"

Now she really tried her hardest not to crease her brows at what the hat was saying. Does it know of her true nature? She was thankful it was only talking to her in her head, not wanting to arouse suspicion towards her from her first day there.

"Nevertheless, I will not hold you any longer! You ought to be in..."

"SLYTHERIN!"

The booming sound of the hat declared. All the murmurs and whispers ceased and students clapped, giving the girl a warm welcome to her new school.

She raised from the chair and a female professor transfigured her Beauxbatons uniform into a Hogwarts one, green peeking from the inside. A smirk formed easily on her lips as she walked over the table with the same green colours. Slytherin, as she read before, was the house of the serpent. Loyal, ambitious, and cunning. She supposed she possesses these traits, the strange hat somewhat correct.

"Oh, an introduction is long overdue!" the elder man in front exclaimed as she took her seat at the table.

Chuckling nervously, the headmaster clasped his wrinkly hands before speaking again. "Students, please treat her warmly, miss Ivory Lavigne."

Gasps were audible, heads turning to gawk in her direction. There it is, the attention she was always basking in. Never being able to step away from the spotlight, even if she so desperately tried. All of that because of the name she holds.

Ivory Lavigne was a name known in the wizarding world, due to her father's lineage that gave them the recognition they attain now. The Lavignes name dated all the way back to the early 12th century. Not being known as they were in the modern era, the first Lavigne man to have given a title to their name was a vineyard wizard. Owning a vineyard that was presumably handed down to him by his father, he made wines that were exquisite and unique to the Frenchmen, due to his grapes cultivating from a spell he himself created. By then, his business just kept thriving.

Other Lavignes also had their fair share of contributions to the name. One rose to fame for his discovery in potion mixing, creating brews of different potions together that wizards weren't supposed to be able to mix. Another created powerful spells that changed the course of the magic community, giving him honour from the ministry for his service of the wizarding world.

She breathed in, satisfied with the looks of shock and awe that were thrown her way. Maybe someone with a big enough name would get the same reaction from the students as she did, but this was different.

Her family was known to always travel, not staying in one place too long. An outcome of their travels was that they weren't seen out too much. The journalists and other press never knew where they were staying, or where their next destination was. So not only were they surprised that Mr and Mrs Lavigne had finally conceived another child but they were also frustrated because they couldn't get the chance to have a look at the daughter. Only snippets of brown hair and big brown eyes were known. Although overtime, her chocolate brown hair slowly turned blonde, mimicking her mother's. The brown eyes she retains now making her stick out like a sore thumb out of the four of them.

The public never knew what she or her brother looked like. She had her parents to thank for that, never missing a beat to nag at them to wear their shawls or veils whenever they went out their different manors and mansions.

Because of this, ever since her childhood, she never gets to stay long enough to establish strong friendships. Her brother was there, but they had their differences as they grew older. All of this contributed to what Ivory is now, a devious perceptive girl who kept to herself most of the time.

Sure she can't escape the spotlight, but she sure does love the attention and power it holds when she wants it.

As headmaster Dippet finished off his speech about all the rules and ordinances, the food finally appeared in front of them. Giving a wide array of selections for the students to choose from. She eyed the food in front of her, seemingly mindful about what she wanted to eat. Settling on a steak, she grabbed herself a small piece and set it on her plate.

From her left side to where she sat, a hand came into view as she was about to eat. Ivory looked up to see a beautiful girl, caramel blonde hair cascading down her head.

Pink lips stretched out to a smile as she introduced herself. "Maeve McClancy. I'd like to speak for everyone and say that we are astounded to have finally met the famous daughter of the Lavignes."

Ivory looked at the outstretched hand and debated whether to ignore it or receive it. She opted for the friendlier choice for appearances.

"Nice to meet you, McClancy. Does the face match the expectations then?" she teased as she pulled her hand away.

Maeve hid her grimace from the cold touch of the other girl, her warm hand chilled at the freezing contact as if she went outside in bitter stormy weather.

Maeve McClancy looked at the blonde beside her. She has heard rumours about the family, every wizard and witch has. A mysterious boy and a girl hidden from the views of the outside world, kept only within an arm's length of their parents, never wandering far away.

The definition of a tight-knit family.

People assumed that their parents kept their faces hidden because of their horrid disfigured appearances, not wanting the noble name to be tarnished by some hideous offspring.

But now, it clearly wasn't the case.

Before her lies a stunning witch, with cheekbones so prominent it felt like it could cut you if caressed. Small heart-shaped lips that had the shade of roses. Most notable of all was her eyes. Large brown orbs that held the essence of Earth itself, gold molten hues of lava peeking just enough to be noticed when inspected in the middle. Whenever they had eye contact, it felt as if the girl was staring directly at her soul. Reading secrets she never dared to tell anybody, intending to carry the sins she bared to the grave.

Flustered with the long eye contact they held, her sky-coloured eyes looked away momentarily and back to the food.

Tucking a hair between her ears, she spoke again. "Well we had high expectations, as you may know, seeing as you were kept from other eyes for so long. But now that we have seen you, I am sure to tell you that you have surpassed everyone's expectations."

Ivory wasn't dumb. She has heard of the rumours that surrounded her. People thought that her parents created an abomination, second to when they first had her brother. She plastered her sickly sweet smile again and assumed eating.

"That's good to know. It would have been terrible if I hadn't attained all of wizards' and witches' expectations. After all, I am a Lavigne."

She wasn't used to eating dinner, normally just opting to skip back at her previous school in France. There was no other choice though. Her mother had already informed Hogwarts of her arrival, squeezing her into a new school year.

Looking up from her plate, she searched for a familiar face in the seats closer to the front. The very reason she had to move out of Beuxbatons. Her eyes landed on a head full of brown curls, a familiar shade of chocolate met with mocha as she spoke out to him.

"Cousin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 250 34
Read and find out. Warning Dark Fan fiction
1.3M 15K 130
[ COMPLETED ] - tom marvolo riddle - some nsfw/smut - preferences - imagines - gifs ยฐ requests closed ยฐ ยฉ ttwttw 2019-2022
375K 9.6K 123
โ™›๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌโ™› โœงMarauders Era โœง "..๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ" - Tom...
660 16 5
๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ.