The Heiress and The Queen [Av...

Por -nxtslady

A time in the upcoming future but in this story -- or rather in this universe, 30th century is the reverse of... MΓ‘s

π™π™π™š π™ƒπ™šπ™žπ™§π™šπ™¨π™¨ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™π™π™š π™Œπ™ͺπ™šπ™šπ™£
π–Ž 𝖓 𝖋 𝖔 𝖗 𝖒 𝖆 π–ˆ π–Ž 𝖔 𝖓
𝖕 𝖗 𝖔 𝖑 𝖔 π–Œ π–š π–Š
π–š 𝖓 𝖔
𝖉 𝖔 π–˜
𝖙 𝖗 π–Š π–˜
π–ˆ π–š 𝖆 𝖙 𝖗 𝖔
π–˜ π–Š π–Ž π–˜
π–˜ π–Ž π–Š 𝖙 π–Š
𝖔 π–ˆ 𝖍 𝖔
𝖓 π–š π–Š 𝖛 π–Š
𝖉 π–Ž π–Š π–˜
𝖔 𝖓 π–ˆ π–Š
𝖉 𝖔 π–ˆ π–Š
𝖙 𝖗 π–Š π–ˆ π–Š
π–ˆ 𝖆 𝖙 𝖔 𝖗 π–ˆ π–Š
𝖖 π–š π–Ž 𝖓 π–ˆ π–Š
𝖉 π–Ž π–Š π–ˆ π–Ž π–˜ π–Š π–Ž π–˜
𝖉 π–Ž π–Š π–ˆ π–Ž π–˜ π–Ž π–Š 𝖙 π–Š
𝖉 π–Ž π–Š π–ˆ π–Ž 𝖔 π–ˆ 𝖍 𝖔
𝖉 π–Ž π–Š π–ˆ π–Ž 𝖓 π–š π–Š 𝖛 π–Š
𝖛 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 π–Š
𝖛 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 π–Š π–š 𝖓 𝖔
𝖛 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 π–Š 𝖉 𝖔 π–˜
𝖛 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 π–Š 𝖙 𝖗 π–Š π–˜
𝖛 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 π–Š π–ˆ π–š 𝖆 𝖙 𝖗 𝖔
𝖛 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 π–Š π–ˆ π–Ž 𝖓 π–ˆ 𝖔
𝖛 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 π–Š π–˜ π–Š π–Ž π–˜
𝖛 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 π–Š π–˜ π–Ž π–Š 𝖙 π–Š
𝖛 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 π–Š 𝖔 π–ˆ 𝖍 𝖔
𝖛 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 π–Š 𝖓 π–š π–Š 𝖛 π–Š
𝖙 𝖗 π–Š π–Ž 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆
𝖙 𝖗 π–Ž π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž π–š 𝖓 𝖔
𝖙 𝖗 π–Ž π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž 𝖉 𝖔 π–˜
𝖙 𝖗 π–Ž π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž 𝖙 𝖗 π–Š π–˜
𝖙 𝖗 π–Ž π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž π–ˆ π–š 𝖆 𝖙 𝖗 𝖔
𝖙 𝖗 π–Ž π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž π–ˆ π–Ž 𝖓 π–ˆ 𝖔
𝖙 𝖗 π–Ž π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž π–˜ π–Š π–Ž π–˜
𝖙 𝖗 π–Ž π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž π–˜ π–Ž π–Š 𝖙 π–Š
𝖙 𝖗 π–Ž π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž 𝖔 π–ˆ 𝖍 𝖔
𝖙 𝖗 π–Ž π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž 𝖓 π–š π–Š 𝖛 π–Š
π–ˆ π–š 𝖆 𝖗 π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆
π–ˆ π–š 𝖆 𝖗 π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž π–š 𝖓 𝖔
π–ˆ π–š 𝖆 𝖗 π–Š 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 π–ž 𝖉 𝖔 π–˜
π–Š 𝖕 π–Ž 𝖑 𝖔 π–Œ π–š π–Š
𝙁𝙧𝙀𝙒 π™©π™π™š 𝙖π™ͺ𝙩𝙝𝙀𝙧

π–ˆ π–Ž 𝖓 π–ˆ 𝖔

607 47 27
Por -nxtslady

"Relax. I've got you." Natalia whispered, as I held on her tighter while we walk our way to the throne room.

My heart was pressed against my throat, anxiety kicking in from what I saw earlier. The big problem was that I can't control it. I wanted to relax, to calm down, but I couldn't do it.

We are now standing just behind the doors and Natalia still didn't spare me a glance. The doors flung open, revealing several people that I have no idea who they are or what they are.

Eyes were all on me despite that Natalia was by my side, they seemed to be more interested to a new face rather than their soon-to-be-queen. The burning sensation started, anxiety keeps higher. I hate attention. I'm not a fan of crowded people, since my father kept me inside our palace.

"Fix your posture and smile." It's as if Mary's words was being whispered in my ears and I remembered how she taught me to be confident on the outside, even though I'm not. So, I put on a straight posture, plastered a sweet smile, as I acknowledge the people around me.

* * *

Many talks and dances later, I had made some friends, I met new people and I was doing fine, like a pro as if I don't have social anxiety of some kind.

I noticed a man staring at me in the corner of the room, his eyes never left mine, watching my every move.

"Don't mind him, he's just like that, watchy person." Lord Odinson stated, reassuring me that all is fine.

"Tell you what, he has a metal arm. Rumors has it around that it got cut off when they caught him making alliances to the enemies." Lord Laufeyson added. I raised an eye brow amused to what I'm witnessing and hearing right now since I never took him as the 'gossip guy'.

"Rumors?" I questioned, head tilting to the side.

"Yes! Rumors!" Lord Odinson exclaimed.

Laufeyson did the smirk as he looks at me.
"What?" I asked.

"Are you living under the rock?" He questioned. "You seem like you don't know what rumors are."

"I do know what rumors are, I just haven't tried doing so." I replied quietly as the two of them turned and looked at me with puzzeled looks.

"I have an idea." Laufeyson had a mischievious grin, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Whatever it is, don't bother telling us brother." Odinson replied.

"Here, try this." Yelena walks in our table, handing me a glass of drink.

"Oh, no, thank you, but I don't drink." I declined politely. She only glared at me.

"Just take it and we'll gossip." Laufeyson grabs it and hands it to me. "Go on, don't be shy."

"But I really don't drink." I argued back.

"Loosen up, c'mon!" Yelena whined.

"Lady, princess, or whatever I call you, just take it." Odinson smiled at me.

The three of them made puppy eyes never dropping them off, making me sigh.
"Fine, just this one." I downed the first glass as quickly as possible, thinking that it will only for one time, but man was I so wrong. The liquior keeps coming and I lost count of it. Loki Laufeyson had so many gossips, I feel like he knows everyone that lives here.

"-and you know that guy Sam, I mean lord Sam and Bucky -that guy watching you there-" Yelena points to the corner of the room as I spun around almost falling over, but I managed to not do that. "They're like a couple — they argue every day!" Yelena yawned mid-sentence.

She was talking and talking and talking, yet I couldn't understand a thing that she was saying. My head was spinning, my sight were blurry, and my legs felt like jelly.

And before I coud even blink, my body hit the floor. The crowd didn't notice since they were partying like teenagers, all drunk and high.

My eyes were fading in and out, until somebody picked me up bridal style. I smiled sheepishly, hugging the person as I buried my face on the crook of their neck. The perfume smells familiar but I couldn't pin point to whom it was.

"Princess." They whispered, it was a she.

"Hmm?" I hunmed.

"I'm taking you to bed, is that alright?" She asked back. I started kissing her neck not knowing who it was, but all I know is that it was fun kissing them on the neck.

"D-depends on who's asking." I replied back, she stiffled back her moans, as she carefully carried me up the stairs.

"It's your wife — I mean fiancée." She corrected herself making me smile.

"Okay wifey, take me to bed." I replied, seductively, making her giggle.

I know what I am when I'm drunk and it only happened once, and it was embarrassing since I started hitting on my father, thinking he was some random guy, and I ended up in the dungeons for the last twenty-four hours, from then I stayed sober. Well, not until now.

NATASHA'S POV

I carefully place her down on her bed as she released a sigh. I looked at the mirror, checking my neck only to see a hickey that was turning purple, I smirked at myself. How the hell did she do that?

"Talia?" She groaned loudly, making me turn to look at her.

"Yeah?" I asked, blushing to what she just called me.

"Is it hot in here?" She asked.

"No, why?" I asked, getting worried every second. She moves around the bed.

"Take off my clothes. It's so hot!" She exclaimed so loudly. I freeze in that moment not believing what I just heard. "Talia? Please?" She pleaded.

She was laying on her back as I kneeled on the mattress, reaching for the zipper of her dress, slowly pulling it dow.

"Faster!" She exclaimed. I pulled it down in a beat, now revealing her corset.

I pulled down the whole of the dress, so now, she was only wearing a pair of pants and a corset. She moves around again, now laying on her back.

"Still hot." She mumbles.

I sat on the other side of the bed, staring at her, completely lost at thought. It was weird. Y/N was acting weird, different even, I knew that she consumed alcohol but is it normal that she's undressing herself right now?

She was pulling the laces of her corset after taking of her pants, now only wearing her laced underwear. After a while she sucessfully took off everything, except her undergarments.

"Lay next to me." She demands, pulling me herself.

I quickly move under the covers with her wrapping herself in my body. She was resting her head on my chest as her arms were on my waist, hugging me tightly.

"I'm cold." She admitted after a while, which made me smile.

"It is." I agreed.

"Wanna make it hot." She asked. I look at her and her eyes were dilated, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you high?" I asked her.

"No. Why would you say that?" She asked back, and I only shook my head in response. "Good."

I didn't even have a chance to breathe when she smashed her lips on mine. She harshly moves on top of me without breaking the kiss. And I again, froze.

So, she took the chance to place my arms around her waist as she cupped my face. She pulled away for a mere second to catch our breath, before kissing me back again, tugging my bottom lips from time to time, giving me all the pleasure that I needed.

"Y/N-"

"Don't talk." She cuts me off in-between kisses.

"Your drunk." I replied, but she continued to unbutton my shirt.

"I know." She breathed.

"We're not doing this without consent." I replied back.

She paused for a minute, looking down at me out of breath.
"From you?" She asked worriedly.

"No, from you." I replied, making her nod.

"You have my consent." She replied almost too quickly, before going back to work.

She pinned me down, locking my arms above my head as she moves down to my throat leaving her marks everywhere. She was in control and I was the little spoon. I never though in my life that I'd be a bottom. She's doing me right now when I should be the doing her right now. But no. She's one hell of a girl.

And that night, everything happened fast.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

1.5K 246 53
What if your life was a total lie? If everything you knew suddenly crumbled and left you in a foreign land with nothing but anger and the lust for re...
22.2K 793 62
[WARNING 🚨; THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE THEME . IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL REFERENCES ,SENCE,ABUSE,CURSING,ETC. YOU HAVE DEEN WARNED]. It's...
506K 13.5K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
214K 3.9K 48
SECOND ONE SHOT BOOK IS AVAILABLE!!! guys I was also like 12/13 when I wrote this there's prob some plot holes lmfao but like it's still written well...