𝖙 𝖗 𝖎 𝖊 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 𝖞 𝖉 𝖔 𝖘

“She gave me a pet name and she called me by it last night,” you rant on Wanda as you both look around at the market vendors.

“Why are you making such a big deal with it?” She asked with a wide smile on her face as she gave you a quick glance.

“I- oh, my god, what did Vision do to you?” You sarcastically replied and she giggled.  “She called me baby, I mean it wasn’t that bad, in fact it was…nice,” you paused for a moment as you let your brain think of what happened last night, and Wanda smiled at you knowingly.

“See it isn’t bad--”

“It was, she doesn’t talk like that, I know her--”

“For what? How long have you known her?” Wanda cuts you off, challenge in her voice and you rolled your eyes at her.

“I don’t know, who’s counting anyway,” you retorted, shrugging it off, and she scoffed.

You do know her right? Natasha. But somehow deep down you feel like you don’t, sure you know the basics but do you really know her. The question pondered in your mind for longer than intended and Wanda seems to accidentally read your thoughts.

So when she cleared her throat to bring you back to reality, your eyes suddenly landed on a man wearing an armor, suspiciously looking at your direction. You turned to Wanda, “Is it normal that a guy would stare at me?” You asked casually and Wanda looked at you in the eye before slightly peaking her head over your shoulder.

“You’re very pretty and if I was him I would also stare, but not in way where a look says I’m going to kill you kind of thing,” she replied back, keeping her cool, as you giggled ever so slightly.

You turned away again, spotting three while Wanda saw another pair.

“Okay,” she mumbled through her teeth as she awkwardly smiled. “This is not normal,” the pitch of her voice raised up a little.

“I know, we should get out of here,” you mumbled back.

You both walked side by side, keeping your head low together, your right hand was twitching as if telling you to use an enchantment spell, but you didn’t want that to happen since it would create a chaos, not to mention that you were surrounded by magical people.

“I think they know who you are,” Wanda silently stated.

“Know who I am?” You asked in confusion.

“It doesn’t really take a God to recognize those blue orbs of yours,” she gritted her teeth as your heart beat grew.

You noticed the people around you started whispering while they look at you in a judgemental manner. You quickly closed your eyes, mumbling words under your breath to make them go away.

A woman got a hold of your forearm, forcing you to look back and you did, “It is her who carries the Demon eyes,” the woman announced, and she had deep voice and assuming by her looks she’s an elder.

* * *

Your heavy breathing could hear from another room as you barged in the small cabin, eyes already searching for Natasha.

“Nat,” you panted out. “NATASHA!” You yelled on top of your lungs, but you didn’t get any response.

“Come out little demon,” the villagers yelled from outside of the cabin. The entire people of the town was grouped into one, each of them holding spears, torch, and wands, anything that could possibly hurt you or worse...(expelled)... kill you.

The noise coming from everywhere was deafening your ears, their heartbeate was syncing to one, creating a screeching noise. You were still looking around the small place, especifically for Natasha but you couldn’t find her. Your heart began to race, pressing on your throat.