𝖙 𝖗 𝖎 𝖊 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 𝖞 𝖚 𝖓 𝖔

"I found something!" You slightly yelled, gently closing the door behind you.

Natasha came running down from the stairs, looking out of breath as her eyes shoot daggers at you, "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She yelled at you, and you jumped at the sound, since you didn't think she'd yell at you like that, the books that you were holding slipped from your hands as they hit on the floor, your hands began to slightly tremble as you looked at Natasha in complete shock. Natasha noticed this action and she mentally cursed herself, "I'm sorry," she softly added, "I was just worried and I've been looking for you everywhere."

You cleared your throat, "No, don't be sorry," you retorted, crouching down to pick up the books on the floor, "I should be the one apologizing, I should've told you where I was going," you added, keeping your head low.

Natasha walked near you and you quickly picked up your pace and as she crouched down, you could hear your heart beat going faster. "I'm sorry," you mumbled under your breath but she couldn't hear it.

"What? Can you say it again," she softly asked but you were hearing a different sound.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," you mumbled again, closing your eyes as the distorted sound continued. "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry."

"What didn't you mean? Y/N?"

"You can't speak to me like that," his voice echoed in your ears. "You should always respect me,"

"I'm so sorry, please," you keep mumbling that word over and over again, until Natasha figured out what you were doing.

"Say something!" He yelled.

"Y/N, hey, look at me," Natasha whispered but your brain isn't responding to what she was saying, and so, she cupped your face in both of her hands, slowly lifting it up for her to properly see your face, "Y/N?" She tried again but your eyes were closed.

"No, please, stop I- I'm sorry, NO!" You screamed at him and he hits you.

"Hey, Y/N, open your eyes," Natasha whisper-shouted while gently shaking you, "Y/N! Dammit, open your eyes!" She yelled once more, louder this time.

"I'm sorry," you still mumbled.

"No, Y/N, stop saying you're sorry, please," she pleaded. "Open your eyes," she wiped the tears from your cheeks, "it's me, look at me," she whispered softly, taking you in for a hug in attempt to make you calm.

You could still see his face but somehow you felt a warmth from someone as the memory mixed in your brain, you instinctively wrapped your arms around the body heat, thinking that your brain is only playing on you.

"It's okay, it's me, I'm here," Natasha whispered, gently drawing small circles on your back, you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, but then his face popped up again causing you to tightly grip on Natasha's shirt.

"No," you whimpered.

"Y/N, it's Natasha, it's me baby, open your eyes."

Natasha. Your brain responded to the name as if it was the pass code of your brain cells. You slowly opened your eyes, looking around you to check out if this was real. Natasha was still hugging you and you griped her tighter and pulled her impossibly near you.

"What happened?" She quietly asked.

"I saw him," you answered, voice sounding small while taking in her scent.

Natasha sighed, "I'm sorry you went through that and I'm also sorry for yelling."

You smiled weakly, "you already apologized about it, besides it's in the past," you replied while pulling away. "Oh, and I got this from the town library," you picked up the books and showed it to her.

"Is that Little Women?" She asked, eyes darting to the book.

"Aye, have you read about it?" You asked while keeping your eyes on her, carefully studying her face as it slowly became excited.

"Nay, have you?" She asked, taking the book from your hand, checking it out herself.

"Nay," you lied since you knew if you tell her the truth she won't read it.

She looked at you, her eyes glimmering with hope, "Wanna read it together?" She asked and you nodded.

"Sure, you read and I'll listen," you answered.

Your mind drifted back as Natasha continued reading, her voice was so calming that you wished you could just stay there and hear her say any random words and you wouldn't mind at all.

She was stroking your hair, and the other was holding the book, as you laid your head on her lap. You secretly covered your mouth trying to stop the on coming yawn but you couldn't, you were so tired but you didn't want to rest.

"Do you want to sleep, your highness?" She asked as her voice caaried a slight teasing tone.

"No," you answered as you rubbed your eyes, "keep reading," you mumbled and she obliged.

She could talk you out of this and send you to bed in ease but somehow she didn't have the heart to ruin your comfortable spot on her lap, she liked it, and so she continued to read.

You listened until you couldn't anymore.

Natasha carefully picked you up from the couch, carrying you in a bridal style as she walked upstairs to the only decent bedroom of the small cabin.

"Does she even know what she's doing?" Wong asked.

"She does," Ancient One responde with a smile on her face as she confidently answered.

"Nat?" You called out as soon as your head hit the pillow.

"Yeah?" She asked, scared that she woke you up but when she looked back at you, you were once again seeing a memory.

"No, don't leave me, stay with me... Nat," you continued to mumble, eyebrows furrowing, slightly whimpering.

"I'm not going anywhere," Natasha responded as she gently laid next to you, pulling you near her as she let your head rest on her chest. She melted.

"Please," you pleaded. "Don't, I can't live without you, at least not again, two years was enough torture for me, I don't think I ca-"

"Shh..." Natasha shushed you, softly rubbing your back, knowing that this wont go away anytime soon, "I am not going anywhere."

A/N:

A/N:

I have no idea what I'm doing in this book
ಥ⌣ಥ