𝖙 𝖗 𝖎 𝖊 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 𝖞 𝖈 𝖎 𝖓 𝖈 𝖔

“Tell me how did this exactly happened?” Yelena stated, slightly disappointed about something she found out.

“What exactly happened?” Kate asked back while following behind the older woman.

“Are you not reading the news?” Yelena's voice was a bit taken aback as she turned to face the raven haired girl.

“I do, but I haven't read today's news. Why?” she seriously answered and questioned.

Yelena sighed frustratedly, “Our Queen allowed the Queen from Erilea to own our Kingdom,” she replied. “It means--”

“That we will no longer have the freedom we wanted, we wil be following rules from their Queen,” Kate cuts her off, immediately going into conclusion.

“Exactly,” she pressed back.

“What are we going to do?” Kate thought outoud.

“We need Avalor's help,” Yelena answered without blinking.

She was right, it is a good idea to ask for help from the King of Avalor, after all, the two Kingdoms has been united in to one and promised one another to help with all of their power. But, will it work?

* * *

“What is this I read from the paper?” You asked as you approached Queen Agatha. “I did not agree to such things as this, infact, I only ever agreed to one of your terms,” you firmly stated. “And that is to be alongside of you in every war.” You raised your hand when you saw Natasha open her mouth to stop her from interfering such cenversations like this and she was quick to back away, trusting you that you can handle this.

“Darling, let's not waste more blood from people, who am I going to rule when they're all dead on the battlefield?” The corners of her lips turned upwards forming a smirk.

You restrained your eyes from rolling back to your head as you continued to control your coolness of the situation, despite the fact that you are now below her as a queen and you didn't like how it is that way.

You held your chin up, “so you don't want bloodshed then?” you asked.

“No,” she paused thinking. “Not really but if it is a must then I will,” she confidently nswered and you nodded in understanding.

“Alright,” you finished the conversation, and lingered for a bit as you locked eyes with her and her smirk only grew wider, knowing that she got in your nerves, you ignored it and turned your heels towards the exit and left the room.

Once you were out, you crumpled the paper that Colton gave you earlier and threw it aside.

Oh, how much did you want to scream in annoyance!

Natasha followed behind you making sure that you'll be fine until you reached the guest room that Agatha was kind enough to let the both of you stay in. You slammed the door behind you startling Natasha as she just stood there and watched you. You paced back and forth for a while breathing out the negative air but it seems like it wasn't working, so you grabbed the pillow and buried it to your face, then you screamed, so loud, that even though it was a muffled tone you could still recognized it as a scream.

You heavily breathed, staching the pillow from your hand and then you flinched when you felt someoen touch your shoulders.

“It's just me,” Natasha whispered while softly rubbing your shoulder blades with her thumb.

“God, I hate that woman!” You spat and Natasha hummed before pulling you in from behind and wrapped her arms around your waist.

“Me too,” she agreed. “But I know you'll figure this out,” she whispered and you closed your eyes wile slightly shaking your head.

“This is not something that I'll figure out,” you critisized your own ability and power, but that only made her hug you tighter.

“It is, this is exactly that something you will figure out, don't ever underestamate your abilities, your higness,” she turned you around, keeping you locked in her arms as she looked at you in the eye. “You can do this, and you already know that deep down.”

Whe you saw the geniune smile on her face, it was enough to send you at ease, it was enough to make your worries go away like a dust in the wind, it was enough for you to know that you can figure this out. One smile was enough to make everything possible.

“What would I ever do without you?” You questioned exasperratedly and she smiled amused.

“The exact same thing, your highness.” She gave you her most comforting geniune smirk, confident at every word that she told you.

You smiled at her, thankful that she was here with you. But despite of all that, you couldn't help but think of what would have happened if you didn't spy on this damn Kingdom, what would have happened if the only thing that you should have done was to personally and normally meet the Queen of Erilea, and maybe talk about the things that should be fixed and stop her from waging a war. So yes, you blame Natasha for ever pulling out the plan and blame yourself for agreeing to it when you already knew that it was no good, but there is no going back now, what's done is done, the only thing to worry about is what happens next and what will you do to save your father's life.

* * *

“You want my Kingdom to join forces with yours to fight Erilea?” The King of Avalor repeated, making sure that he heard it right.

“Aye, your majesty,” Yelena answered. “Since your daughter formed an alliance to them, it is only right to come and ask for help from her own father,” she justified.

The King only hummed in response, wisely thinking his choices since he also knew the consequences of his actions, and certainly he remember very well to not get in the way of Evanora's daughter as he kept a promise, but what could that be of to use if he was destined to die anyway. So without any second guesses, he agreed.

 So without any second guesses, he agreed