𝖛 𝖊 𝖎 𝖓 𝖙 𝖊 𝖉 𝖔 𝖘

“So you're the famous lady Y/N of Avalor,” the old lady mused, her finger under your chin as she lightly adds pressure to her grasps, her long finger nails digging in your flesh as you eyed her carefully.

Madame B, of course you did your readings about this lady and from what you have read, she’s magnificent, she was rich and well respected, owns a University in Erilea and she runs it all alone, though no one trust her except for the King, obviously. People talk bad about her behind her back but she surely knows that by now, no one ever have the guts to face her as she is highly trained and skilled to a hand-to-hand combat.

You smirked. “I wasn’t informed that you also gossip, Giulietta.” You spoke her real name lowly but dangerously and you watch as her eyes widened but not enough as you expected it to be.

She smiled as the both of you was speaking in hushed tones, “Speak my name again and I will see to it-”

“-that my mouth is shut forever,” you finished the sentence for her and she wasn’t pleased. “I already know that line, m’lady. Remember, originality is the key,” you plastered a sickening grin on your lips before stepping back and stood next to Natalia. Madame B’s eyes never left yours as she narrowed her look.

She was taller than you, black hair with a simple strand of white hairs, using it to highlight the darker color as it was pulled back to a low bun, her lips was a deep shade of red and it was full. Her posture was hard and straight like she hadn’t experienced slouching before. She was wearing a simple dark blue blazer paired with he same color of her knee-level tight skirt, and at the bottom was a pair of two-inches black high-heels, adding more to her height.

Her glance moved to Natalia who was slightly smirking for the reason that you just spoke badly to Madame B, which to mention Madame B noticed this expression and from that she knew.

The Queen and the Heiress are having more than it should’ve. She thought.

“If I were you, I would be too careful of my actions or else the King himself will finish you,” it was a threat, of course it is, as she was now the one smirking.

She descended next to Yelena greeting her lovingly.

Taking in a deep breath, you nodded your head towards Isabella, glaring her as you exited the room and she did the same.

“Gather me everything that you can find out about the old hag in that room, secretly, Isa, no one has to know this except you and me, do you understand?” You stated sternly without glancing at her.

“Yes, your majesty,” she replied.

“Good, you are dismissed.” you retorted and she curtsied before leaving.

You slightly fiddled the hem of your dress while you look for your apprentice. Your head was running miles and miles as you thought of possible answer of who Madame B might be and why Natalia has her guard up when she’s near the old hag.

“I see something is bothering you,” it was Lady Melina, smiling as she looked at you. “Talk.”

You were never one to talk but somehow with Melina, you can talk, she can manage to bring out every word from your mouth without even trying, and just by a glance she would know that something was off.

“Lord Alexei, mentioned something the other day about you knowing who Madame B is,” you spoke outloud and her smile dropped to a frown.
“She’s a bad person,” she whispered as the both of you continued to walk side by side cautiously. “As you already know she trained women from the day, but that isn’t the only thing that she’s doing.”