𝖉 𝖔 𝖘

You swiftly walked out of the room, as your heart pumps more blood, your father noticed your sudden outburst but he just ignored it and went through his night.

"This stupid gown!" You exclaimed all by yourself as you struggled to walk back upstairs.

You gave up after a few minutes of trying and just sat down at the very edge of the stairs. The ball went on as the guests swayed along with the music, and you made an eye roll at that sight.

Since you were alone, you started taking off your shoes and threw them over the floor, then you take off the first layer of your gown, then the other, then the next, until you were only wearing your skin-tone stockings. You release a sigh of relief, but still uncomfortable because of the corset.

"Blimey!" Mary exclaimed as she saw your situation. "What are you doing down there? You still have to attend dinner!" She quickly collects your clothes.

"I'm not putting those back," You insisted.

She started talking you out of it, says everything that shouldn't have been bothered with, but it was no use, your butt was glued on the stairs.

"May I?" The redhead asked the lady.

"Please do, your majesty." Mary smiled politely as the redhead shook her head.

"No need for such formalities," She replied, softly, but Mary still curtsied before she left.

"Don't even start," You warn her, making her look at you in amusement.

"I'm not going to say anything." She then sat next to you.

"Stand up, you're not allowed to sit next to me" You looked at her firmly. "You threatened me to die, so... Keep your distance please." You shooed her away, making her smirk.

"You can't shoo your wife," she insisted.

"Ah, correction! Fiancée, " you corrected, dragging out the word.

"Okay then fiancée," she mocks you and you made an eye roll.

"Why are you here?" You stand up to face her and she scanned you up and down while biting her lower lip. You playfully smacked her forehead. "Eyes up here!" You repeated her words earlier before walking up the stairs, but still, the redhead didn't listen, she watched you as you swayed your hips from left to right.

"Natalia," you warned, snapping the redhead out of her thoughts.

"Coming honey," she teased, as she swiftly ran after you.

"You don't even know me," You sass back.

"Then let me know you," she replied as she follows behind you, you kept your mouth shut as the two of you walks down the corridor, making your way to your chambers.

"What do you like to do?" You ask her.

"Hunting, horse riding—"

"You do those things?" you turn to look at her and she nods, making your eyes widen.

"You seem surprised," she points out.

"That's because I am," you answered honestly, the redhead then keeps up her pace, and now she was walking next to you. "We don't do those things here, well, at least us women, or just me I think?" you added, and she hummed.

"You wanna try it sometimes?" she offered.

"My father would kill me," you chuckled ever so lightly.

"He won't if he wouldn't see you," she had a grin on her face which you ignored as you enter your chambers with her following behind.