𝖉 𝖎 𝖊 𝖈 𝖎 𝖔 𝖈 𝖍 𝖔

"Something bothering you?" Yelena asked, looking at her sister getting ready to spar.

"It doesn't make sense." Natalia retorted.

"What?"

"Y/N." She immediately replied and Yelena arched an eyebrow in amusement.
"I mean it's Y/N. She can't even lay a finger on a fly."

Yelena sighed, sitting down on the floor as she looked at her sister. "You say that like you didn't complimented her on what she did on the courtyard."

"Well, I didn't want her to feel bad about it."

"If there's one thing that she feels, it's not pity, she became an emotionless human being the day you left. She became one of us -- better than any of us." Yelena stated without stuttering and Natalia glared at her.

"She's not one of us, Lena, she's an Avalorian, the most innocent of all the living and the dead. She's soft and calm..." She trailed off, getting lost in her own words.

"If it helps, she changed, she's not innocent anymore, Natalia, she has blood on her hands. That's the present, stop loving in the past and accept what it is that we're facing. Y/N isn't the Princess anymore, she's the Queen." Yelena rushed out her words as if she was running out of time before calming down when she saw the look on Natalia's face, fear. "I'll meet you in the training quarters." Yelena finished.

Natalia sighed, processing all what her sister said. She knows that you've changed but she's in denial, she couldn't accept it, because once upon a time you were innocent and pure and free, and now it's like you've raised the hell up to heaven. Natalia failed to keep her promise that she wouldn't let you change, that you'll stay the way you were when you first met her, but what else can she do? People change.

Her feet was taking her to a place that was out of her mind, she was just walking as if she knows what she was looking for, thoughts running in her mind as she did.

"Natalia?" A voice pulled her out of her trance and only then did she realized that she was standing outside your chancery and you were about to leave. "What are you doing here this early?" You asked nicely since it was only four in the morning.

"I- I don't know..." She stuttered, her brain lacking out of words as you scanned her up and down.

"Are you lost?" You questioned as the corners of your lips turns up forming a small smile as your eyes met hers. "Cause I'am sure that this isn't the way to the training quarters." You added and finally she giggled, finally coming down to Earth.

"No, no, no. My mind was elsewhere, my apologies, your highness." She replied, which made your smile bigger.

"Why are you apologizing. There is nothing to apologize, your highness." You retorted but Natalia seems to be lost again as she just stared at your face, reading you, only ever blinking once.

You mirrored what she was doing but you only got interested in her eyes, looking at them like you used to. It was still the same color, green as emerald, holding different kinds emotions that you couldn't even name.

However, the silence became too comfortable to your liking, so.
"Would you like me to accompany you to the training quarters? Or do you remember where to go?" You asked, snapping her back to reality and she smirked.

"Did you really think that I'd forget my way here?" Natalia confidently raised an eyebrow and you rolled your eyes. "But accompany would be nice, especially from you." She smoothly added and you scoffed.

"You're taking advantage," you waved it off and her smirk didn't go Away.

"Well you offered, I can't say no to a Queen can I?" She retorted and you rolled your eyes once more, walking the opposite way to the training quarters.