𝖛 𝖊 𝖎 𝖓 𝖙 𝖊 𝖔 𝖈 𝖍 𝖔

You sat for hours in the great hall, Natalia was telling you about her plan on spying at the Kingdom of Erilea which you don’t agree with since you wanted to meet their Queen not to invade their land but Natalia doesn’t get that as she keeps saying that it’s dangerous for you to be seen in their land, and that is what you don’t get.

“You are not getting my point,” she continued arguing and you looked at her in confusion as to why she was getting defensive and angry.

“You’re the one that doesn’t get my point, Nat. What I’m saying is that I only want to meet the queen. I don’t want to spy, I just want--”

“I do get your point,” she cuts off. “But what you are telling me is not a good idea--”

“Yes, because it’s a great idea,” you interject and she only rolled her eyes and continued talking.

“--you told me yourself that you are cursed, which means that whoever did that lives in Erilea, and it isn’t safe for you to be seen in that land.”

“What does my curse do with anything?” You questioned , eyebrows furrowing in fury. “How can you even be so sure that the Witch that cursed me lives in Erilea?” Natalia didn’t answer any of your questions as she only stared at you with an arched eyebrow, and you stared back, until it hits you, but instead of saying it out loud, you asked, “How did you end up in the Terrance mountain?”

It seems like your question made her lose her voice as she kept her mouth shut before her breath hitched, causing her to look away from you.

“You were spying on that Kingdom for two years and for what? What did Lady Melina told you to do?” You asked in a shushed tone without taking your eyes off her. “Tell me the truth Natalia,” you whispered softly.

She took in a deep breath, “I was spying at someone who is a suspect to cursing you,” she admitted.

“Look me in the eye Nat, say it while looking at me,” you heavily demanded and Natalia hesitated as she looked at you.

“I was spying on someone that was a suspect,” she said it again and the whole time she didn’t blink at all and you watched how  her eyes remained steady in yours.

“How did you know that there was a suspect?” You questioned as it was only for the royal family to know that you were cursed.

“Lady Wanda cast an enchantment spell on your father when he came here to visit and arrange our marriage, that’s how we knew about your curse,” the words came out of her mouth and there was no going back.

“You knew?” you concluded but it came out like a question. “All this time you already knew and you didn’t think of telling me?” you weren’t angry or whatnot, it some sort of absurd that she’s only telling you now when she could’ve told you for almost two and a half years ago.

“I was about to tell you but you married my father so…” she trailed of with a hint of smirk on her plump lips and you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

You turned your heels around about to walk away when she stopped you. “Are we following my plan or not?” she asked but you didn’t look back and said, “I’ll think about it.”

* * *

“Jules,” you call out. “Where is Madame B?”

“In her chambers, your majesty. Do you need something from her or should I wake her?” She asked kindly.

“Oh no, no, no, it’s fine, I actually need to talk to you,” you informed and she raised both of her eyebrows. “And stop addressing me, we talked about this.”