𝖛 𝖊 𝖎 𝖓 𝖙 𝖊 𝖈 𝖎 𝖓 𝖈 𝖔

You’re the queen, yet you were roaming inside the dungeons locked up for almost twelve hours, and of course this is a doing of the King, your own husband.

Natalia pulled her strings and she was getting crowned as the new queen of Equestria, which means you lose, but you’re not letting that happen, are you?

You were running out of days as they come and go, the King have no intentions on letting you out, he even starve you to death as he only let one meal a day, which only contains a tiny piece of bread. No one ever tried to visit you since they were all so oblivious about their queen “not in the mood to socialize” as the King always responds and they all take his words. Isabella, however, sneaks in every night to give you clothes or to keep you company, she wasn’t able to bring you any food even if she wanted to, since the guards were tight. Your apprentice is now taking orders from Madame B, and let me tell you this, they are good at covering up your absence, they have so many excuses but none of them was true, it was all lies of course.

“The Queen is not in a good mood”
“She’s got a fever”
“She’s a very busy lady, I’m very sorry she couldn’t come”
“She’s currently having a meeting with other lords and ladies”

Are some of their excuses whenever anyone brings you up in the conversation, which effectively works.

Natalia’s coronation just came by the corner and it was happening tomorrow. There will be another feast and that means they have to let you out of the dungeons but unfortunately that did not happen, and so you did something you never thought of doing. Escaping.

And that’s how you ended up in this situation.

Well, you never thought that your plan would falter but maybe you intend to fail, I mean who knows right?

Let’s go back, shall we?

Your feet were hurting but you ignored the shards of pain and continued running. Your head was pondering as much as your heart. You were fooling yourself that maybe you can escape the darkness. Just maybe. With no idea where you were or where to go.

You were just running.

There was an unknown fear and loath that was forming inside of you, a sick feeling that was consuming you bite after bite. With every step of the way you did not mind what you were stepping with, different kinds of insects, plants and dirt. Your heartbeat grew even more as you heard footsteps following you.

When everything fell in to vain, you immediately hid behind a tree trunk, catching your breath, praying that he wouldn’t find you.

When the footsteps stopped, you slowly moved from one place to another, but unfortunately for you, you made a sound, you screamed as you stepped on something sharp. You quickly covered your mouth, biting your tongue to not let the agony get into you.

The palace guards began to separate their ways, trying to find the source of the sound, running as they did so, the lamp swinging back and forth on their hand as they fasten up their pace.

Breathing in and out, the beat of your heart was echoing inside of your ears. You ripped of a piece of the white fabric from your dress, and wrapping it on your wounded leg.
“Hey there, princess,” the voice startled you and by the use of words that he spoke, he was teasing you, a smirk on his face as he did so.

“Zander?” You breathe out, eyes darting to him as his smirk never faltered.

“You are coming with me or I’ll kill you on the spot,” he negotiated while offering you a hand to grab onto, knowing that you can’t walk properly. “The king is also unpleased to this kind of behaviour,” he added but you clenched your jaw, thinking out how you can escape him.