𝖊 𝖕 𝖎 𝖑 𝖔 𝖌 𝖚 𝖊

What happens next is what, I, the author did not thought that would happen, the ending is not what I envisioned it to be, but, oh, well...

“We are gathered here today, to witness the beginning of what will be, but rather it already is! We do not create this marriage, because we cannot--”

“Oh, shut your mouth,” You interrupted, “It's not a wedding day, it's a coronation day,” You added with a smile on your face as you look at the blonde girl.

“We've had so many coronation days for the past few years, why can't we have a wedding day?” Yelena thought out loud.

Your smile slightly faltered as you looked at her. “I haven't even told her that I...love her, yet,” You whispered the last part unsure if you would ever tell her.

She smiled at you reassuringly. “You don't have to, with the look in your eyes when you see or talk about her was enough to let her know that you love her.”

You had a shy smile as you looked away from her. “How did you get to be good at observing people?” You mused and she huffed confidently.

Time will tell, and in the end things will sort out the way it's supposed to be.

Agatha has remained imprisoned in Winderval Prison being watched like a hawk, you didn't decide to kill her because you are not God, maybe one day you will forgive her for the things that she did, you don't really hold a grudge to anyone at all, you just couldn't.

“Your majesty, it's time,” Antonia informed Natalia who was terribly trembling infront of a mirror, slightly sweating, looking like she might pass out in any moment now.

Your head tilted to the side, slowing on your tracks as your eyes searched the door then to the room she was in, on your way to the throne room.

You arched an eyebrow. “Are you seriously having trouble breathing right now?” You commented startling the both of them and Antonia turned around and curtsied before stepping aside so you could walk inside.

“It's not that bad right?” She asked in a small voice.

You playfully scoffed. “You are sweating, your lips are trembling, your face is red, and you are breathing a little too fast,” You point out and she gets really concious about it. But then you smiled, “Hey, it's gonna be okay, your higness, you will be fine, it's just a coronation -- just a start of the game,” You walked closer to her, taking both of her hands in yours, holding them securely, and she smiled at you, “You are the Heiress and you deserve all of this, it's time you step up.”

Natalia looked deeply into your eyes in a way that made your heart beat stop, but you stared back. “Marry me,” She said, squeezing your hands lightly, “It's you that I love, so marry me and be my Queen.”

You smiled at her, bigger than you expected, the scene may not be romantic as you thought it would be but that doesn't matter, what matter is that, you pulled her in, connecting your lips to her as you hold her face in your hands, cupping it in a way that told her the answer she was waiting for, you kissed her hard and soft, making her want more, but nefore she could deepen it you oulled away, smiling.

“I'm already your queen, your highness,” You breathed out, gaining a chuckle from her.

And then, it was time for her to be crowned as the new Queen, afterall she is the one compatible and rightful owner of the throne and this time no one was taking it away from her, it was her time to lead like no one else before.

The herald stood tall, looking at every people around the room as Natalia stood at the center with you behind her as you watched her get what she deserves. “Presenting Her majesty Natalia Alinovna "Natasha" Romanova, Queen of Equestria.”

From that day forward, The Kingdom of Equestria and Avalor was in peace, they lived a long and happy thriving life helping each other, keeping the peace together at all cost. Erilea stayed the same, keeping their land out of the picture, surviving on it's own like always.

“I do feel like it's missing a chapter,” You mumbled to yourself as you stared at the bundle of paper in your hands.

Nat came over to you, hugging you from behind, “How is my wife's book doing?” She asked in a teasing manner.

“You're concerned about the book?” You asked, side glancing your wife.

“Of course, the future of the Kingdom is within those words that you wrote, they need to know the History of our life...” She smiled.

You turned around to face her, “I still feel like it's missing a chapter, I didn't really explain how we defeated Agatha--”

“Nu-uh, I defeated Agatha,” She argued and you eyed her judgementally.

“No, you didn't.”

“Nope, I didn't, and you didn't. Your father defeated Agatha,” She retorted but you had a mischievious grin on your face.

“Let's just say, I did all the work and I defeated her.”

“No, you have to give credits to your father,” She argues back.

“He gets too much credit, can't I get one?” You pouted and she slightly giggled.

She wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you in and whispered, “I'll give you credits for having me as your wife.” She kissed your lips before you could even respond and you gave in too quickly.

“I love you, my heiress,” You mumbled in between kisses.

“I love you more, my queen.”

- T H E  E N D -