𝖙 𝖗 𝖎 𝖊 𝖓 𝖙 𝖆 𝖞 𝖙 𝖗 𝖊 𝖘

“Let me out!” You yelled through the thick walls of the dungeons, as the cold wind creeps in making you shiver as you try your best to pull your hands from the stainless steal hand-cuffs, your surroundings was dark and the only light was coming from a tiny window on the top of the brick wall.

There was no bed or chair in the room to accompany your comfort, your body was slightly shaking due to the lack of food and water, and it was also too quiet for your liking as you were the only one down there, all alone.

And then, “Open up,” you heard someone yell, making you startle as the guards began to unlock the door of your cell.

The pounding of your heart felt like it slowed down as you were faced by the woman you had been dreading to see.

“Hello dear, I'm assuming you alredy know who I am?” She asked, amusement evident in her tone.

“Aye,” you replied, although you were happy to see her, you were also sure that she's the reason why you are locked up in the dungeons. You squint your eyes at her as if trying to read her.

“I've heard that you've always wanted to see me,” she stated, hovering on top of you since you were sitting on the floor.

“Rumors travel fast,” you retorted plainly since you were still trying to know how she handles things.

All of a sudden she smiled at you but little did you know that she knows what you were doing, from the very first moment that she entered the cell she already knew that this will happen, in conclusion she is three steps ahead of you.

“Why are you smiling?” You asked her in confusion but her smile never faltered.

“You humor me,” she replied, wiping away fake tears before taking a few more steps closer.

She grabbed your jaw inbetween her thumb and middle finger, slightly digging her nails that was covered in black. You locked eyes with her and for a moment you saw something. “Hmm,” she hummed as she tilts your head side by side, checking your face as if looking for any imperfections. “How do you look so flawless?” She asked out of her thoughts and you just stayed silent. She lingered on for a bit and you thought that maybe she's thinking of ways how to kill you, but when she released her hold and stood back up straight.

“I have a preposition to make,” she seriously looked at you and you scoffed.

“I have no intentions--”

“Either you accept it or I will end someone's life,” she quickly cuts you off, smiling as she did as if she was a psychopath.

You looked into her eyes, “threatening me won't do.”

She nodded eyes narrowing, “we'll see... So here is my preposition...” She trailed off and even though you weren't interested you listened as to maybe this was your ticket out of this hell hole. “I want you to help me win the war.”

”What's in it for me?” You asked but she ignored your question and continued.

“I want you to be alongside of me in every battle and help me win,” she spoke freely as if she was unstopable.

You groaned in annoyance, “I said, what's in it for me?” You asked more impatiently this time making her roll her eyes.

“A normal life,” you scoffed at her nonsense answer as she arched an eyebrow questioningly.

“You can't promise me that,” you confidently retorted.

“Why not? I'm a dark witch take a note to that,” she wiggled her eyebrows, making you shake your head in disagreement.