𝖕 𝖗 𝖔 𝖑 𝖔 𝖌 𝖚 𝖊

Your feet were hurting but you ignored the shards of pain and continued running. Your head was pondering as much as your heart. You were fooling yourself that maybe you can escape the darkness. Just maybe. With no idea where you were or where to go.

You were just running.

There was an unknown fear and loath that was forming inside of you, a sick feeling that was consuming you bite after bite. With every step of the way, you didn't mind what you were stepping with, different kinds of insects, plants, and dirt. Your heartbeat grew even more as you heard footsteps following you.

Was this your end?

Everything was in vain as you stood still in the middle of-who-knows-where, you couldn't see anything, it was all pitch-black. There was nothing to observe that gave you a description of that place except darkness.

The light was nearing every second as you hid behind a tree trunk, catching your breath, praying that he wouldn't find you.

When the footsteps stopped, you slowly move from one place to another, but unfortunately, you made a sound, you screamed as you stepped on something sharp. You quickly covered your mouth, biting your tongue to not let the agony get into you.

You ripped your white dress, wrapping a piece of clothing on your foot. Again, you whimpered, and that's when you felt someone's hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, there princess." The dark tall man smirked at you. "You know the king is unpleased with this kind of behavior." He grabs you by your throat, as a sharp metal knife touched your soft flesh. "But thanks to him, he spared your life!" He hissed, as he forcefully grab your wrists.

"No!" You yelled. "I am not going back!" You hissed, making him chuckle.

"At this point princess, do you think people here will help you?" He stated as you eyed him. You stayed silent which made him smirk. "Take her"

And with that everything went black...