๐‘‡๐ธ๐ธ๐‘‡๐ป | ๐ท๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‚ ๐‘€๐ด๏ฟฝ...

By LibertySense

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ“] ใ€Žโ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž,โž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ... More

๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡ ๐„๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐Ÿ. ๐’๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐’
๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐Ž๐†๐–๐€๐‘๐“๐’
๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡
๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ–. ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ—. ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐–๐‘๐„๐‚๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐€ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐„๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐€ ๐Œ๐”๐†๐†๐‹๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐๐†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐Œ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐•๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐‘๐”๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐–๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐„๐†๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐ˆ๐†๐€๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐„๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐Œ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐”๐’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ๐Œ๐”๐ƒ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐‹๐”๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐’
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐„๐€
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ๐…๐€๐‘๐„๐–๐„๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐„๐Œ

6.2K 113 59
By LibertySense

Trigger warnings: none

***

The last days of November passed, with Athena and Draco being at their worst state ever. They were both deeply hurt, both needing each other, but at the same time, they couldn't get over their selfishness.

It was the first day of December, and Hogwarts was already full of Christmas decorations. The school looked even more magical with the Christmas trees, the lights and the wizard candies in every corner of the castle.

Christmas was Athena's favorite holiday, but now, she couldn't feel a thing. Except from this unstoppable pain in her chest.

As she was getting ready to get to Quidditch practice, she heard a knock on her door. She went to open it, and she saw Blaise and Andrew waiting for her, both in their Quidditch uniforms as well.

''Are you ready?'' Blaise asked her.

Athena nodded, and tried to smile. ''Sure, let me just grab my backpack.''

The Slytherin entourage had suddenly grew again. Andrew, Blaise, Athena, Theodore and Felicity, would spend almost every day together.

But when it comes to Draco, he was all alone now. Every day. His friends were fed up with his behavior towards Athena, and they wanted nothing to do with him at the moment.

Even though Athena was hurt by him, she didn't want him to be with no one around. Because she knew that he was at the worst phase of his life, still trying to mend the Vanishing Cabinet, and trying to find a way to kill Dumbledore.

When it comes to her old friends, the three of them were now acting like Athena never even existed. They wouldn't even look at her anymore. And this was just like someone was pouring salt on her wounds.

Athena and Snape would go to the Malfoy Manor, almost every week. The Hogwarts attack was getting closer and closer, so they had to make sure that everything was set. Even the tiniest detail.

Athena and the boys arrived at the snow covered Quidditch field. It was freezing cold outside, but they had to practice anyway. The next game with Ravenclaw, was very critical. If they won this game, they would finally get closer to the Gryffindors on the score board.

And all that, thanks to Athena. She was born to be a Seeker. They had won almost every game, except from some games with Gryffindor. Harry was untouchable.

They all got on their brooms and practiced harder than ever. Even if Athena didn't have a very clear mind those past weeks, when she was playing Quidditch, she would be more focused than ever.

This was the only thing that managed to get her mind away from him.

***

Draco decided to spend the weekend at his home. Whenever he had the chance to get away from her, he would grab it. He couldn't bare seeing her hurt, and not being able to touch her, and make her feel better.

He hated himself, so much. He wanted nothing to do with anyone, no one to talk to. And his mother was more concerned than ever.

As he was sitting at the sofa in his room, while staring out of the window, he heard a knock on the door.

He didn't bother to reply. He knew it was his mother.

Narcissa opened the door slowly. ''Draco dear? May I come in?'' her soft voice asked him.

Draco sighed. ''Sure,'' he said, indifferently.

He heard her heels clicking, as she went over to him. ''I brought you some tea and biscuits,'' she sweetly smiled at him, but he could still see the worry in her eyes.

He tried to half smile. ''Thank you,'' he just said.

Narcissa left the tray on the coffee table beside the sofa, as she took a seat next to him. ''How are you today, my love?'' she sweetly asked him, while taking his cold hand in her warm one.

Draco shook his head, still gazing out of the window. ''I don't know,'' he whispered.

''Draco, please. Let me just talk to her,'' she whispered. ''Maybe she will come around. Don't give up, honey.''

He couldn't keep a tear from rolling down his cheek. Even thinking about her, was unbearable.

''She doesn't care, mother,'' he replied.

''I am sure she does. I've seen the way she looks at you, whenever she comes here for the meetings. She's hurting too, Draco,'' Narcissa said, as she was caressing his hand with her thumb.

He scoffed. ''If she was hurting, she would be here right now, trying to fix us,'' he bitterly said, now turning his red eyes on his mother.

''And why aren't you the one trying to fix this?''

Draco knew her question was reasonable, but he was way too selfish to go and talk to her. He didn't want anyone to feel sorry for him. Not even her.

''There's absolutely no way,'' he said. ''I will never let her see my soft side again. This is over.''

Narcissa tried to fight back the tears. She couldn't watch her only son falling apart, she had to do something.

''If you say so...'' she trailed off.

She took the tea pot, pouring some tea in their cups.

The smell of lemon filled his nostrils,making him instantly feel a sharp pain flashing through his chest.

Athena loved lemon tea.

Narcissa gave him the cup with the warm beverage. ''Drink some. It will calm you down,'' she suggested.

Draco brought the cup to his mouth, and the hot content burned his tongue and his lips, but it was like he didn't feel any pain anymore.

It was like he was a dead man, but somehow, he was still managing to breath.

***

When Draco fell asleep, Narcissa went into her husband's office, and started writing a letter, adressed to no other than Athena Van de Kamp.

After some minutes, the letter was finished and into the envelope. Narcissa sealed it with her personal sealing wax.

She gave the letter to their family owl, which quickly flew out the window, having the Hogwarts school as its destination.

***

Athena woke up from a persistent tap on her window. She slowly opened her eyes, trying to see what it was happening.

When she realized it was the Malfoy family's owl, her heart started beating faster. She tossed her covers aside, and ran to the window, opening it.

She took the black envelope from the owl's beak, and petted its head. The owl purred satisfied, before flying away.

Her hands started slightly trembling, when she noticed Narcissa Malfoy's initials on the sealing wax.

Now she was even more worried. What if something had happened to Draco?

Athena went back to her bed and took her wand, murmuring ''Lumos''.

She opened the envelope, and took the letter out. Narcissa's handwriting was so perfect, that made Athena jealous. How can someone's handwriting be so perfect, honestly?

''𝑀𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃𝒶 𝒱𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑒 𝒦𝒶𝓂𝓅,

𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁. 𝐵𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓎, 𝐼 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎.

𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑜 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝑒𝓍𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐻𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝒾𝓂. 𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹.

𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓃. 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹.

𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑔𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈. 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑜 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝒾𝓃 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓈, 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃. 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁. 𝑀𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓉.

𝑀𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈,

𝒩𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓁𝒻𝑜𝓎.''

Athena could literally hear her heart breaking, as she was reading Narcissa's desperate words of love for her son.

She knew that Draco was hurting, but did anyone even think about how she feels? She was in great pain, too.

But Athena was never selfish, and she couldn't be selfish right now, especially to him. She had to go, she needed to go. She was yearning to see his eyes.

She put the letter in her drawer, and got quickly dressed. After she put on some clothes in her backpack, she took her wand with her.

Athena literally ran to the room where they were keeping their Quidditch broomsticks. As soon as she found her own, she took it in her hands.

While using the cheating spell that Snape taught her, she passed through the protective spell that Dumbledore had casted around the school, and flew away from the castle.

All that she wanted, was for this morning to find them together, tangled between his sheets, loving each other until they couldn't keep going.

When she saw the Manor, she literally felt her heart flying out of her chest.

She safely landed, and knocked on the door. Anticipation was taking over her whole existence, as she was waiting for someone to answer the door.

She hoped it wouldn't be Lucius Malfoy.

The huge door opened, revealing a stunned Narcissa. When she saw that it was Athena, she hugged her tighter than ever.

''My precious girl, thank you so much for coming. And in such short notice,'' she sweetly said, as they pulled away.

Athena sofltly smiled at her. ''I can't be away from him, Mrs. Malfoy. But he has hurt me, deeply. I don't know if I can forgive him..." she whispered.

Narcissa sighed, as she closed the door behind them. ''I know my dear, but I wouldn't ask you to come here, if I didn't know that he has regretted every single word he had ever said to you.''

''Are you sure about that?'' Athena asked, desperately wanting to get a positive reply from her.

''One hundred percent. I know my son well,'' she smiled reassuringly at her, as she caressed her hair.

Athena, who has never felt a mother's love before, was admiring the love Narcissa had for her son. She wished she had a mother like her.

''Where is he right now?'' she asked her, wanting nothing more than to be in between his arms.

''Upstairs, third door on the left. I will leave you two alone, I have to meet with Lucius. We have to get to the Gringotts Bank, as soon as it opens. Send the owl if you need anything, okay?''

She nodded, and then Narcissa went to the big fireplace. She got some Floo powder out of a small bag, and then she disappeared.

Athena took a deep breath, her eyes gazing around the huge Manor. Even if she's been here a great amount of times, she still couldn't get used to its luxury.

Holding the strap of her backpack tightly, she went up the stairs, and followed Narcissa's instructions to Draco's bedroom.

When she was finally outside his door, she hesitated.

Would he actually be happy to see her here, or would he hurt her again with his words?

Athena decided it was a risk worth taking. This would determine if they would ever be together again. And she needed an answer to this burning question, as soon as possible.

She slowly turned the handle, finally opening his door.

The sight before her, made her smile melancholically.

He was finally peacefully sleeping, his lips slightly open, as he was taking some small breaths. His blond, shiny hair were a beautiful mess on his head.

His bare chest and his strong arms, made her stomach twist. She had missed him, so much.

Whenever she would lay on his chest, against his beating heart, she would forget all of her problems.

Athena silently let her bag on the floor, and slowly approached him. She kneeled down next to his bed, and hesitatingly started stroking his soft hair.

Draco shuffled a little, but he didn't wake up. Athena couldn't stop staring at his handsomeness.

She didn't want to interrupt his sleep, but she didn't know what else to do at this point. She then decided to just wait for him to wake up on his own.

Athena noticed Draco's personal book collection. With curiosity taking over her, she went closer to the bookshelves, and gently started stroking the spines of every book, while reading the titles.

She saw that Draco had some novels, but mostly, he had poetry books.

Her breath hitched, when she realized he had all of her favorite poetry books here. Athena had once told him that she loved muggle poetry, especially by Pablo Neruda, who was a Chilean poet.

And then she realized, Draco was reading all this books for her. To have something else to talk about, rather than Voldemort, school or their fuck sessions.

She felt adoration for him, when she saw how pure he could be. And how sweet.

And what if he truly loved her? What if  Narcissa was right?

Then why couldn't he just tell her? Why was he hurting her like that?

She took her favorite book out of the shelf and turned to the page that Draco had bookmarked.

She almost teared up when she saw it was her favorite poem. And then, she noticed a little note next to it, scribbled in soft ink.

~For Valentine's day.

"Damn you, Malfoy,'' she whispered.

Athena couldn't help but read the poem again.

''But if each day, each hour you feel
that you are destined for me
with implacable sweetness
if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me,
ah my love, ah my own
in me all that fire is repeated
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten
my love feeds on your love, beloved and as long as you live
it will be in your arms
without leaving mine."

She held the book tightly against her chest, as the tears silently fell on her face.

***

Draco's eyes slowly opened, while his mind was trying to adjust to the non-sleeping state.

He turned around in his bed, and his eyes fell on a petite figure, who was standing in front of his bookcase.

He leaned on his elbows, trying to figure out if what he was seeing, was real or not.

But the glistening and long black hair, couldn't belong to another girl.

That was Athena.

He didn't know how to react, as many questions were flooding up his mind. How did she even get in here? Did his mother ask her to come?

She finally turned around, but she froze on her spot, when she saw his blue eyes staring at her.

"Draco?" she softly said his name.

"Athena? What are you doing here?"

She gulped. "I came to see you," she hesitatingly replied.

Draco noticed the book she was holding and he felt his cheeks heating up. "How did you even get in here?"

Athena put the book back on the shelf, and turned around to look at him again. "Your mother invited me."

Draco huffed and faked a laugh. "Of course. That's why you're here. Because my mother asked you to."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "That's not true."

Draco got off his bed, and went closer to her. "You came here because you feel sorry for me," he said in a blameful tone, his jaw clenching.

Athena shook her head. "No. I came here because I needed to see you."

He chuckled. "That's a lie. You had all the time in the world to see me, while we were at school. But you decided to wait for me to get home, and then make this long ass trip just to see me? Bullshit."

Athena's lips pursed in anger. "You know I would do anything for you!"

"Definitely," he mocked her.

"What the fuck is your problem now?" she asked in annoyance, her voice tone raising. "You never seem to be fucking satisfied, no matter what the hell I do!"

"My problem is that you came here, where I am the most vulnerable, just so you can laugh at me with your friends."

"Please tell me you don't actually believe that!" she was now offended.

"Well, yes, I fucking do. You took everything away from me. My friends, my spot on the team, my sanity. You have ruined my whole life!" he was now almost shouting.

Athena looked at him, her anger building up inside her. "This was a mistake," she spat as she walked away from him, grabbing her bag from the floor.

She left his room in a hurry, but Draco didn't follow her.

He was way too proud to run after her.

When he heard the door closing with a loud bang, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He would never allow anyone to feel pity for him.

Not even the girl he loved the most.

***

Athena was back in her room, not being able to believe that any of these things happened.

She decided to convince herself that the whole trip, was just a dream. Yes, that's exactly how she was going to treat this memory.

She felt so stupid for going there, and actually believing that it would change anything.

Draco Malfoy was still the same arrogant, heartless fucking prick.

***
A week later, Athena and Felicity decided to go to Diagon Alley, so Athena could pick a dress for Slug Club's Christmas party.

Potions professor Horace Slughorn, was hosting a Christmas party in his office, for his favorite students, some older members of the Slug Club, and various other important people.

The students were allowed to bring someone as date with them.

"Wow, you, my brother and Blaise really are nerds," Felicity commented as she was going through some party dresses.

Athena softly laughed. "I heard Blaise wants to ask you to come with him to the party," she revealed to her, waiting for her reaction.

"What? Really?" the blonde girl asked, a little bit shocked, but somehow excited.

Athena couldn't help but smile when she saw a vivid red color painting Felicity's cheeks. "I mean, that's what he told me," she winked at her.

Felicity's eyes grew wide. "I've got to find a dress!" she exclaimed.

Athena laughed. "I will help you."

"So who are you taking as a date?" she asked, wanting to get Athena's attention off of her now red face.

"Hm, I don't know. Maybe me and your brother could go together," Athena shrugged as she was looking at a beautiful pink, long dress.

Felicity looked at her. "Uh oh, bad idea sis!"

"Are you sabotaging your own brother?" Athena asked her with a playful grin on her lips.

"Athena. Let's not hide it. Theodore is head over heels for you..." she whispered, her tone serious.

Athena's smile fell. "No, he's not," she mumbled.

"Believe me, I know it. And, don't take this the wrong way, I love you and all. But I won't allow anyone to hurt him. Not even you," she said.

"Why would I want to hurt him? I love Theodore, he is one of my best friends!" she defended herself.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. You see him as a friend. He doesn't. He truly likes you."

"Shit," Athena mumbled. "Then maybe I'll go alone."

Felicity looked at her, feeling sorry about her words. But all she wanted, was to protect her own brother.

"No, you don't have to go alone. Ask Andrew," Felicity suggested.

Athena huffed. "I don't think his girlfriend will approve."

"That's true..." Felicity agreed.

"Okay, I will try these two," Athena showed Felicity the pink dress and a velvet blue one, also long.

Felicity took the pink dress away from her hands, putting it back in the racks. "Don't ever bother with the pink one. This is your dress," she said as she was pointing at the blue one. "Go and try it on."

Athena chuckled at her friends reaction, but she listened.

Felicity wasn't wrong; the dress fit her like a glove. It was perfect for her small breasts and her curvy hips.

When Felicity saw her, her jaw fell to the ground. "Girl, you will knock everyone dead at that boring party!"

Athena giggled, as she took a last look in the mirror. She did look good in this.

"Okay, let me go and try mine on," Felicity said and went to the dressing room.

As Athena was staring at her reflection, she saw him.

Draco had just entered the shop, and judging by his words, he came to tailor up a new suit. He was with his mother.

Athena wanted to hide, but it was already too late. Draco saw her.

He left his mother alone and went over to her. Athena gulped when she saw him standing behind her, their reflection on the mirror making her heart stop.

They looked so good together, and Athena felt like a safety net was embracing her, when she saw her small figure under his tall one.

Draco didn't even touch her, but she was feeling like her skin was burning, as he inched closer.

"You look stunning," he whispered in her ear, his words making Athena shiver.

Athena gulped. "Thank you," she simply said.

She saw Draco closing his eyes, as he slightly brushed his nose through her hair, inhaling her scent. She heard a low growl escaping his pink, plump lips. The sound alone, made Athena's core heat up.

"Who is taking you to the party?" he demanded to know.

"That's none of your business," she whispered.

He opened his eyes, and they were like two blue flames. "Who ever does, he will regret it."

Those were his last words, before leaving her all alone again. He literally dragged his mother out of the store, not giving her a chance to talk to Athena.

Athena took a deep breath, trying to calm down her rapid heartbeat. This boy always manages to knock the air out of her lungs.

But now, she came back to reality. What was taking Felicity so long anyway?

She went to find her friend at the fitting rooms. "Fel? Are you okay in there?"

She heard her groan. "No."

"What happened?" she tried not to laugh.

"Nothing. I just look stupid."

Athena shook her head at her words. "That's not possible. Come out, let me see you."

She heard her sigh, but she complied. Athena smiled when she saw her.

"You are so beautiful, Feli," she said with true emotion.

Felicity chose a long sleeveless dress, a little bit sparkly, but not too cheesy.

"You think?" she asked, still unsure.

"Definitely."

Happy they both found a dress they liked, they bought them, and then decided to go for some tea.

***

"Why didn't you let me talk to her?" Narcissa complained, as she and her son were walking on the snow.

Draco rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Because I didn't want you to."

She sighed. "Are you still mad at me for sending her that letter?"

He huffed. "Most definitely."

"I was just trying to help."

"Well, you didn't."

They both entered another shop, so they could tailor up a new suit for Draco.

***
Draco Malfoy is a bipolar asshole. 😄🔪

Okay babiesss new chapter for you! And I have new readers also which makes me the happiest!

Please comment and vote if you loved this chapter!⭐️

Next update will be on Sunday!

Start a discussion about this chapter right here:

DISCUSSION:

Much love xx 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.8K 52
๐‡๐„๐‚๐€๐“๐„; ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐œ๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐...
310 26 16
๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ. "๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ...
1.1K 37 28
๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… ส™แดแดแด‹ แด›แด ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง หกแต’สทแต‰สณแถœแตƒหขแต‰ โฑโฟแต—แต‰โฟแตˆแต‰แตˆ
1.9K 18 30
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ...