𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⚊ �...

By solivagante

What happens when a girl was pulled into the triple threat of three boys she was told to tutor of in an all-b... More

Introduction
Horrible Students
Dorm Room # 301
The Roommate Is A He
Nicknames and Excuses
The First Signs Of Threat
Ice Skater's Seatmate
She Needs A Wild Heart
Jealousy Strikes Two
Hitting The Nerves
Friends And Enemies
Everybody's Watching Her
Plan Of A Genius
Blackmail Of The Playboy
An Innocent Kiss
Foods And Shocked Ice
The Irresistible Offer
Her Triple Problems
The Surprise Beach Party
His Cryptic Warning
Park Jay's Girlfriend
Not All Talk And Games
The Talk Between Exes
Her Plan Two Begins
Getaway in Brisbane
Ramblings Over A Confession
Testing The Loyalty
What A Pain Feels Like
The First Tears For Him
Drunk And Wasted
Reality Of A Mistake
Overdramatic Worries
The Aftermath Of A Kiss
Revelations Over Coffees
Home Brings Him Back
Can't Resist The Pull
Talk Of First Kiss And Future
The Impossibility Of Them
Getting More Closer
Comfort In Their Friendship
Meeting Her Aspiration
Friendly Dates And Girl Talk
When Jealousy Blooms
Late Night Drive And It's Risk
The Chaos In P.E Class
Her Biggest Fear Returns
Plans For The Class's Booth
First Day Of Foundation
The Visit Of A Sister
Bestfriend VS. Bestfriend
Lotté World At The Last Day
The Worst Of Her Anger
Mother-Daughter Talk
Their Words Of Advises
Judgement Is Not The Answer
Back to Normal Or Not?
Asking Out and Avoidance
Finally Their First Date
Double Threat Of Bestfriends
Nosy Friends And Bad News
Last Day Before To Jeju
First Day In The Trip
Worse Torture Than Hell
Issues With American Guys
Chicken Fight In the Ocean
Openness At The Beach Night
Go Kart Racing And Secrets
Game Of Spin The Bottle
Like The Sand Castle, It May Broke
His Pain, His Happiness
Entrance Of The Granddaughter
Way Over Beyond Protective
Her Final Conclusion
Before The Party
Enter The World Of Elites
The Heated Revelation
This Is Her Plan All Along
Her Logic On Her Own
Before Her Last Message
The Whole Year After
Her Roommate's Graduation
Park Jay's Ending
Sim Jaeyun's Ending
Park Sunghoon's Ending
Season 2 & 3 Is Out!

Author's Reminders

11.6K 242 16
By solivagante

Please Pay Attention To This One

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Here we go again.. How many times I have to put some reminders for some readers that doesn't want to listen?

First, I know this book isn't perfect and it's far from being good. The storyline is a mess, I get it. I made this, so why I would I not know?

It has been completed in less than one month, so you'll see how I didn't think much through of the plot or the storyline. I just wrote and wrote chapters for the sake of the readers waiting for an updates.

Secondly, the Y/N here is far from perfect. You can say all you want about her but it doesn't change the fact that she'd had her character development and those who judge her is not there to comment about it when it happens.

Third, I'm now letting you curse her or her choices and it's fine.. Everyone is free to have their opinion, anyways. But judging me is not okay especially those back-handed compliments I've got so far.

I mean, I've talked about for some time on how I'm beginning to hate Y/N and someone then goes.. But you created her or the other one - I'll try to forget you're the one who made her.

I'm very well aware of that and that's why I made some progress about her personality especially at the endings.

Fourth, read the chapter properly or try to comprehend it deeply before saying.. you're confused.

There's some readers who can't even remember Jay did do this certain things to her and then in the other chapters.. they'll be like - when that happens?

And I'm very thankful for those readers who answered them and clarified the problem about it.

Fifth, I don't condone anyone saying some bad things to the other readers. Like I deleted one comment box because one says the other reader who's comment is connected to the story says she's dumb and then commented again she's just kidding.

Sorry you're not even friends to that reader to say that to her.

You don't sound cool, you sound stupid and yes, a little bit rude in your side.

And last, the issue about Giselle, it wasn't my intention to ship her or anything to Jay or to put her in a bad light. She's a decent character and if someone commented again as to why use her? Then go off, I shouldn't care anymore.

In addition to everything, this book is meant for fun, not for you to visit and compare yourself to the character. There is a borderline between fiction and reality, always remember that.

There are also three alternate endings - one is only the true ending and you'll see it there because I mentioned it in those specific chapters.

I'm also deleting comments as some readers are really talking about some books that isn't mine or worse, compared to this one.

Yes, it's not that perfect like the one you're talking about but go somewhere else, not here.

It's insulting for this author who's always thinking her book isn't that good enough like their praises to that popular author.

That's all.. I should cut this off before the readers here starts to hate on me for calling out some things that I'm not tolerating.. Bye!

Thank you for all the supports and love and to those who never put any judgement in this one... Thank you!

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 12.2K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
28.7K 995 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...
150K 9.7K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
68.8K 3.3K 26
❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 911 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝?❞ ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤?...❞ 𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨-𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴...