My Insane, Cunning Vixen.

By endlessnights1

Viviana Lexington comes from a tough background, I would say the same for Mr. D'Amberiso. He is a mafia leade... More

Back stories (Short Chapter)EDITED
Meeting.
The Talk.
Shopping and Drama.
The Recruitment... And a Sister?
Adoption.
What the actual fuck?
The Recruitment Meeting.
Talks,Talks,Talks.
Challenge Pt. 1
Challenge Pt. 2
I love you...
"I love you..." Pt. 2
Funerals and Hospital Visits.
Almost Normal.
New Things
Wow...
Males and Females
Date Night
Plans
Preparation
Wedding
Honeymoon
Honeymoon Pt.2
Changes.
Space
Happy Birthday
Love Making
Exhaustion
Changes.(EDITED)
Growth
Happiness
Visiting Mexico Pt.1
Saving a Wedding (Pt.2)
Home
Travels
Think Through
Alive
Epilogue

Home.

149 4 0
By endlessnights1

Gerald's P.O.V)

 Ever since Viviana and I had sex, she's been constantly ready for more, at the store, restaurant, mall, even on the plane home. I finally was able to wear her out because once we got back home, she went upstairs and slept. I was in the office taking care of papers that have been piling up on my desk since I've been away. I was interrupted as there was a knock on the door. I looked up and grunted as a sign for them to come in. I watched as the group of Vivi's girls as well as Leo entered the office and held a bunch of papers and binders. They sat down after shutting the door, I leaned back in my chair, throwing the packet of papers I had onto my desk. 

"What do you panty-pinchers what?" I chuckled out and they gave me a weird look, I returned one back and looked at Leo and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes then stared at them. "It's your 30th birthday and we'd like to host a ball in honor of it." They smiled proudly about it. I cringed and scoffed, "Do I look like a teenager?" I asked and they were staring at me, raising a brow, rubbing their chin. I laughed and flipped them off. Leo cleared his throat and leaned towards me, 

"You actually don't have a choice..." He said slowly, I furrowed my brows at him, he then pointed to my wedding ring. I looked down at it then it clicked, Viviana wants to make me a ball. I sighed and looked at them. "Vixen set you guys up to this?" I asked and they nodded. I smiled and nodded. "Well, what's with the binders and shit?" I pointed at them, and they started to open them up. They all started shooting different themes, colors, food choices, and a million of other things. I told Leo to make all the choices for me and I then ushered them out. I finished up all of the papers which took hours and hours. I went to the bedroom, taking my tie off as I got in. I see Vivi in bed watching her show as she was eating pizza from the box. She had a box of chocolates beside her, a soda, and then a bag of hot fries. I stared at her, and she looked at me, "What? I was hungry and all of this sounded sooo good! Wanna bite?" She asked with a cheeky grin. I walked towards her and took a slice of pizza. 

"You feel different baby?" I asked as I took a bite then sat it down and started to get undressed. I looked at her in the mirror and she shrugged, "Uh, not out of the ordinary. Just really hungry and tired, a bit nauseous, but I mean I am eating a lot of unhealthy foods at the same time." I nodded and said 'okay'. I moved all the food off the bed and sat it on the table then laid down, pulling her to me. Viviana laid by me smiling and gave me a bunch of kisses. 

"I think we should go again!" She squealed and I laughed shaking my head. "You, my love, need to sleep. We have to do something tomorrow." I said while brushing her hair back, I gave her some kisses then started to rub her stomach, I rubbed the middle of it then pushed a bit and she hissed softly. I nodded to myself then pulled her against me and rubbed her back.  We ended falling asleep. I heard movement and things dropping in the bathroom, I rubbed my eyes a bit while sitting up and seeing Viviana in there. I got up and stood in the doorway and seen a bottle of water with different medicines on the counter.

 "When did you become a drug addict?" I chuckled out and walked past her and went bathroom. She rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall with her head up, "I puked, and I feel like shit. I think pizza, soda, and hot fries aren't supposed to go together. So now I'm trying to find medicine to help with heartburn and nausea." I flushed the toilet then washed my hands and leaned against the counter while drying my hands. I looked at her, she was never taught about pregnancy. I rubbed my face and grabbed her hands.

"Baby when was your period?" I asked and she looked around for a minute, she looked at me with a weird look, "I think two months ago? Why do you ask? What's wrong?" She had panic laced in her voice. I could tell my eyes widened and my mouth was open because then she matched my face. 

"We need to get you a pregnancy test, like now baby." I went to the bedroom and got changed into sweats and a sweatshirt quickly. Viviana was following then I heard her run back to the toilet and started puking again, I ran back to her and held her hair up while rubbing her back. I smiled and laughed, 

(Love ↓ in Greek)

"Agapi, I think you're pregnant!" all of a sudden, I felt a pinch on my leg, and I laughed again. After Vivi stopped puking for good, she washed her face then got changed. I grabbed my wallet and keys then put them in my pocket and I picked Viviana up and made my way downstairs. I ran into Leo, Aries, and Frankie. 

"Where are you in a hurry for?" Leo asked while staring at us. I smiled widely and whispered while leaning into them, "Vixen's pregnant!" I exclaimed in a whisper yell. They looked at me in confusion, excitement, and nervousness. I started walking to the front door and Aries ran to the door and opened it then they followed us to the car. Frankie opened the car door for Viviana, and I sat her in there and she gave me a dirty look, "What the hell is that for?" I asked and she shrugged then shut her door. I got in the driver's seat then the guys got in the back seats. I looked at them in the rearview mirror.

"Why are you guys coming?" I asked and they looked at me as if I'm stupid. "Our mafia queen is literally pregnant, carrying the very soul of our future mafias. We have to protect her at all costs." Aries said smiling. Frankie was rubbing Viviana's shoulders while he was sitting behind her. I started driving towards the store. About half an hour later we finally got there at the store. I got out then before I even got to Vivi's side, Frankie and Aries were already helping her out and held onto both of her arms while they walked. 

"She's like in her first month! Not even!" I shouted out as they were already almost at the doors. I quickly followed behind and trailed them to the feminine aisle. We were looking at the pregnancy tests and we noticed a bunch of people walking past us giving weird looks. We looked at each other and realized why it looks weird. 30-year-old men surrounding a small, young 20-year-old. Leo moved further down and looked at the condoms, Frankie turned around and started looking at tampons, and Aries stood there with me talking to Viviana about the pros and cons of each brand of test. Viviana didn't reach for anything, but I could tell she was looking at the contraceptives. She looked at me and pulled me away,

**TALK OF ABORTION DO NOT COME IN THE COMMENTS BEING BITCHES THIS DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOURS. KEEP IT THAT WAY**

"Do you want this baby Gerald?" Viviana became serious using my name, her face was emotionless. I shrugged a bit and she sighed and held her face. "I need to know what I should do Gerald. I'm 23, almost 24 in a few more months. Are we ready for a baby? Am I ready for a baby?" Vivi started to panic, the guys started to stare at us, I assumed they could hear what we were saying. Leo's face was stern, Aries was focused on Viviana. That boy would go to war for her, they've became siblings over all these years. Frankie stood there dumbfounded, totally confused on what was happening. 

"I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do Viviana. If you don't want this baby, then you're entitled to whatever feels right to you. If you want an abortion, then we'll set you up an appointment." I said softly to her, her face cringed a bit. "Killing my baby?" She asked while looking at me slowly. I nodded gently and she looked down at her stomach. "Am I even for sure pregnant? If I am then why we are getting a test?" Viv asked and I rubbed her back, "We're getting one to make sure for positively that you are before we do anything else. But most of all the signs are pointing that you are.".

Viviana turned around and grabbed two tests at random and started walking to the cashier. We all looked at each other and quickly started walking after her. As we reached up to her at the line, she was in. We were next and Viviana placed the tests on the counter. The guy looked at her and chuckled, we stared at him confusingly. He leaned into her, and she leaned back a bit.

"Which one's the dad? Or do you not know?" He chuckled again, I was about to say something until in a swift movement Viviana leaned over the counter and yanked him towards her by his hair and seethed at him, "What the fuck did you just say to me?". He was starting to stutter and tried to repeat himself, but Vivi started to punch him repeatedly. The four of us were standing there watching in amusement. We were interrupted from her show by an older woman yelling at us to control our child. That caught Viviana's attention and she was furious. 

"What the hell did you fucking call me you old bitch?" Viviana turned on her heel quickly and started to lunge at her. With one swift punch the lady was on the ground. "Ma'am! You can't hit an elderly!" Someone yelled, Viviana scoffed and pointed at woman on the ground. "She's fucking 50 at least!"

All of a sudden, I saw Frankie grab the tests and Aries started to sprint for Viviana, I looked back and seen a group of police officers running for us. Leo thought it was an excellent time to steal a bunch of candy bars, I yanked him by his arm and we both started running after the other three. We were following them out and then I yelled out to Vivi while laughing, 

"Still think you're not pregnant Agapi?!" We quickly got in the car and started driving home. I turned my head to look in the back and seen Leo feeding Vivi the stolen chocolate bars and Aries was massaging her hands. "Oh, look at you, getting the princess treatment, stop getting us in trouble!" I laughed out and she smiled, but this smile was different. It was creeping me out. I quickly turned back around and looked in the rear-view mirror and seen Viv was still smiling, this smile was a grin now, her lusting one to signify she was turned on. I couldn't break eye contact with her, she was like a siren, entrapping you with her beauty and her eyes. I could feel myself getting hard, so I quickly turned my head and tried to distract myself. I didn't want my own men to see me getting hard, I was broken from my thoughts when I heard shouting in the back. Frankie quickly pulled over and we turned our heads,

"VIVIANA! PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!" Aries was yelling at her trying to keep his eyes closed and trying to put her clothes on, Leo is trying to shove chocolate in her face while looking up. "ARIES STOP TOUCHING MY NAKED WIFE!" I yelled at him, and he started to laugh and cry hysterically. Frankie got out and rushed the guys out then leaned down to me, 

"Fuck your nympho so we can get home!" They all slammed the door and I saw them walk to the other side of the road. 

Viviana's P.O.V) 

Aries threw me in the backseat then got in as did all the other guys. I was smiling from the adrenaline rush; I haven't been able to fight in so long. While we were driving, Leo was feeding me small pieces of the chocolate he stole as Aries was being a doll and massaging my hands. "Oh, look at you, getting the princess treatment, stop getting us in trouble!" Gerald laughed out, I smiled at him and could feel my body get hot, my core was starting to ache for him. I kept eye contact with him but then he broke. I stopped Aries and Leo then looked at the rearview mirror and seen Gerald staring at me too. I stared at him grinning, I could feel my eyes cloud with lust and possessiveness. I bit my lip a bit and saw him break contact again. I smiled and started to take my clothes off, Aries and Leo were shouting at me to put my clothes back on, them shouting wasn't helping me. Leo kept trying to shove caramel chocolate in my face, but I only wanted the caramel that came from Gerald. 

"VIVIANA! PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!" Aries was yelling at me. "ARIES STOP TOUCHING MY NAKED WIFE!" I saw Ger yell at him, and Aries started to laugh and cry hysterically. I kept staring at Gerald and was inching closer to him. I didn't notice the guys were gone until Gerald turned his attention to me. "Are you fucking crazy? Getting naked in front of my men?" Gerald said through gritted teeth, I leaned forwards and started to lick his neck slowly. I left love bites on his jaw and ear, sucking on his neck causing it to bruise. I smiled and licked his ear and lips then started to kiss him passionately while with my left hand I was pulling his dick out. I quickly got into the front seat and wasted no time on getting his dick inside my throbbing insides.

Ger pulled his shirt off then held onto my hips as I was bouncing on his dick. Gerald started to suck on my breast roughly, biting my nipple and skin. I gripped his hair gently as he was leaving bite marks all over my breasts and chest. He started sucking on my neck, I leaned my head back allowing more access. I was gripping and scratching his shoulders and arms now, Ger pushed my hips down and grinded my hips against him, I let moans escape into his ear and I could feel the bruises forming on my hips and thighs now. I grinned even more once I started to rub my clit, Gerald caught sight of that and grunted then he grabbed my throat. 

**You look so beautiful**

"Eisai toso omorfi." Gerald moaned out, I smiled and continued rubbing myself. An hour passed and it was filled with my yells, screams, begs, and moans. I've came twice, and Gerald came five times. I smiled and leaned on him while still moving my hips against him. We both stopped and he opened his door to let the heat and sweat out. He held onto me tightly and got out then pushed me against the car, covering me in more hickies and love bites. I leaned against the car more, laughing and moaned. We were interrupted by the guys yelling. Ger looked up, lust and anger were in his eyes. I ran my hands on his chest to calm him, "What the fuck do you guys want?" He asked in annoyance while I started to create more hickies and love bites all over his exposed skin. 

"We hate to interrupt but it's been almost two hours and it's already 2 in the morning!" Leo yelled out, Ger grunted and glared at them. "Does it look like she's ready to stop?" Gerald asked and I smiled and whispered in his ear, "Just fuck me with them in there." that earned me a hard smack on the ass. "Absolutely not." Ger seethed at me. I looked up at him, I knew my eyes were becoming dewy and big because he was starting to give in. 

"Fine but we can go home but we're not stopping." Gerald opened the back door and laid me down on the seats then got in shutting the door. I bit my lip and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling his dick to me more. He pounded into me with no hesitation. 

Leo's P.O.V)

Me and the guys were sitting on the other side of the road facing away from the car to give privacy. I was on my phone while Frankie and Aries were playing in the dirt and finding shit. We could hear them moaning, begging, and yelling. All of a sudden, we heard a scream and we looked at the car in shock.

"So, what are your thoughts on Viviana being pregnant?" Aries asked while smiling. He looked at me first and I turned my phone off then looked at the two. 

"Well, I think it's an unexpected thing to happen, and I don't think she's mature enough, she's a wonderful person, and she's our Mafian Queen, she comes before all of us, now especially with her carrying our future heir." I said and they nodded, we looked at Frankie and he shrugged, "I think it's crazy, I never expected the Don to settle down with her or even have a kid at that. I always thought he'd be single. But Viviana being pregnant, I think things are going to change very quickly around here." We agreed with him and then looked at Aries. Aries smiled and played with the grass, "I think it's wonderful. Viviana's my best friend and I'm really happy for her. I think she'd be an amazing mother and she'll protect them with her heart." Aries was really emotional about it, Aries carried more emotional package with Viviana after everything they've been through together.

We heard the car door open, and we quickly got up and walked to the middle of the road. "We hate to interrupt but it's been almost two hours and it's already 2 in the morning!" I yelled out and Ger glared at me. "Does it look like she's ready to stop?" Gerald asked us with annoyance, from what we could tell she wasn't ready too. "Vivi please just stop." Aries whispered in a praying tone. They were talking then Ger looked back at us, "Fine but we can go home but we're not stopping." Gerald opened the back door and the two disappeared into the back. We all looked at each other. 

I was driving and Frankie was in the passenger seat, Aries was crouched between Frankie's legs in the front seat. The car was filled with their moaning and yelling, then Viviana's whines and screams would come out of nowhere. 

Aries's P.O.V)

I was crouched between Frankie's legs covering my ears. My wife will kill me. I was panicking then I looked up and seen Frankie's hard on. I covered my mouth and smacked him, He quickly covered his hard on and widened his eyes a bit, the I looked at Leo and he was getting a hard on. I smacked Leo now and he looked at me, he gave me the look of 'I can't fucking help it!'. I mouthed to both of them that I was the only one not hard. Frankie leaned down and whispered, "It's a natural reaction, you only get hard for your wife, congrats we're single horny men. Of course, this will happen." I rolled my eyes then felt the car come to a stop. Me and the guys all rushed out of the car like it was the plague and ran inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
66K 3.6K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...
544K 2.6K 5
Viviana Aliotta- A Mobster's Daughter and soon to be, like her sisters, a mobster's wife. That was how she was raised, that was what she was born for...
12.5K 193 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...