«ʜᴇʀᴍᴏsᴀ» ᶜᵃᵐⁱˡᵒ ᵐᵃᵈʳⁱᵍᵃˡ (ᴅɪ...

By CYNONNGH

"ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ʜᴇʀᴍᴏsᴀ!" (ʏ/ɴ's) ʟɪғᴇ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ... ᴏᴋᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ 15 ʏᴇᴀʀs. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴡᴏᴜ... More

|sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏ|
|ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ|
|1: ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛs, ʏᴏᴜᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅɪsᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ!|
|2: sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ|
|3: ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴀᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴋɪᴅ ʙᴏʙᴏ?|
|4: ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ ɢᴏ ʙʀʀ|
|6: ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴀʀᴇᴘᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs|
|7: ʟᴜɪsᴀ ɢᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴍᴏᴅᴇ|
|8: ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ʏ'ᴋɴᴏᴡ|
|9: ᴀɴᴅʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴏʟᴠᴇ ʜɪs ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs|
|10: ᴊᴜsᴛ sɴᴇᴀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴇᴀsʏ|
|11: ᴀʀᴇᴘᴀ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀs ᴍᴇ|
|12: ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴇᴍᴏʀᴀʀɪʟʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛʟᴇss|
|13: sᴛɪᴄᴋs = sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀs|
|14: ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴏᴛ|
|15: ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ|
|16: ғɪɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍᴀ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ᴀ ᴅᴏɴᴜᴛ|
|17: ᴛᴀɴɢᴀ!!!|
|18: ᴀʜ sʜɪᴛ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ|
|19: ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ |
|20: ᴍʏ ᴇx ᴄᴀᴛᴄᴀʟʟs ᴍɪ ᴀᴍɪɢᴀ|
| 21: I have five kids, apparently.|
|22: ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʙʀᴜɴᴏ|
|23: ɪ sᴡᴇᴀʀ, ʜᴇ's ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ|
|24: ʜᴇʏ, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴs sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ|
|25: ʜᴇʟʟ ɴᴏ|
|26: ʟᴏᴛ's ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ|
|27: ɪᴍ sᴏ ʜᴏᴛ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ|
|28: ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ's ɢᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛᴍᴏᴅᴇ|
|29: ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ|
|30: ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ|
|31: ᴏɴʟʏ ɪɴ ᴇɴᴄᴀɴᴛᴏ|
|32: ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ?!|
|33: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏʙᴏᴍʙᴇʀ|
|34: ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ|
|35: ᴍᴀʀɪᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ|
|36: ʙʟᴜsʜ, ʙʟᴜsʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜsʜ|
|37: ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴀɴᴅʀᴇ's ғᴀᴜʟᴛ|
|38: ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɢᴇᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ|
|39: ʟᴇss ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssᴏ, ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssᴏ|
Sorry :(
Okay okay fr this time
|40: ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ |

|5: ɪ ɢᴇᴛ sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ|

1.3K 44 62
By CYNONNGH

"Bye Bianca, I'll see you tomorrow!" I wave goodbye to my familia, who were now exiting the home, and turned to my best friend.

"All the grandkids are in Antonios room, let's go!" Isabela smiles and starts walking towards the room with me nervously following behind her. I was still nervous, I find it hard having to be with people I don't really know.

"Isa- what if they don't like me? They might think I'm weird or-"

"(Y/N), I'm sure they'll love you! There's no need to overthink, okay?" She assured me before I nodded in response and she opened the bright door, revealing her siblings and cousins sitting on the floor, talking amongst themselves before looking up at the two of us.

"Sorry we took long, but I'd like to introduce you to my friend," Isabela looks at me. " Meet (Y/N) (L/N)! Some of you might know them already." She says as they all waved at me or said "hi" and I awkwardly waved back.

"So, who's room are we gonna sleep in this time?" Isabela now asks, as me and her sit down with everyone else.

"We were just discussing that. We were going to do it in here, but most of you girls are scared of bugs or whatever." Says Camilo, as Isabela rolls her eyes.

"Well I don't think any of us want spiders crawling on our face while we try to sleep. Well, if we sleep at all." I cringe at the thought. I really hate bugs too.

" I could tell them not to bother us, prima!" Antonio interrupts, as all attention is now on him. "Oh wait, Camilo's room can change into anything. Right? He could make it into something cool!" Camilo grins at the suggestion.

"Then it's decided, Les go!" He's the first to run to the door, and open it for everyone. When I walked into his room, I was amazed at the sight. Right now, it seemed to be on a hill, and you could see the Milky Way in the sky. I was always into stuff like this growing up, it fascinated me a lot.

Camilo closed his eyes, and suddenly, the room changed into a regular looking big bedroom, but there were mattresses, blankets, and pillows all over the floor, and there was a blanket fort in the corner of the said room.

"Woah.." I turn to Antonio who was looking up, so I did too. And god damn. The ceiling was glass, and the sky view was even better than the Milky Way sight I saw just a few seconds earlier.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like this my whole life. God it looks comfy in here." My gaze was now on Camilo, who chuckled.

"OKAY.. Mirabel, your getting the snacks and drinks because I said so."

"Ughh. Didn't you all have enough food tonight?"

"Mira, this is an allnighter. Of course we're gonna be hungry at 1am."

Mirabel groaned in annoyance before walking out of his room, and Camilo turned to the rest of us.

"DIBS ON THE MOST COMFY MATRESS!"

☾︎

When Mirabel came back, most of us were just drinking soda or juice, since we were pretty full. But now, we were bored.

"Why is this so boring? It's completely the opposite of all the other all nighters we've had." Isabela says after finishing her can of soda and resting her head onto her hand. Everyone else mumbled in agreement.

"Well, since I'm the host of this sleepo-" Camilo starts, only to be stopped by a bored Mirabel.

"Your actually not, um, I planned this whole thing."

"But it's in my room?"

"Shut up."

It became so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. Until Camilo nervously smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Anyways... I have some board games and stuff in my closet, I'll go get them!" He runs towards the said closet and grabs a few boxes from the top shelf. "Here, you all can pick which one." He says, running towards everyone and placing the boxes on the ground.

"Hm.... I don't know which one we should play first. What about you all?" Luisa looks at everyone, waiting for an answer, but instead everyone shakes their heads.

"We should let (Y/N) pick the game, you know... Since they're kinda new here." Dolores suggests before all eyes were on me.

Oh god. Okay let's pick something that maybe everyone would be okay with.

"Um, maybe twister I guess?"

"TWISTER IT IS!"

Dolores, Luisa, and Camilo helped set up everything, and then we began. Isabela and Antonio didn't participate, but they did the spinning thing. Whatever it was called.

"Okay, we'll start with (Y/N)." Isabela announced and spins the spinner.

"Left hand blue!"

☾︎

"Luisa your not a looser! It's just a game, don't worry sis."

To my surprise, Luisa was the second one to fall. Dolores being the first. It was now me, Camilo, and Mirabel. The position I was in was easy. But Mirabel looked like she was going to explode any minute. Until... Camilo kicked her foot. Which made her rage.

"CAMILO! I was gonna win!" Mirabel glares at him, but he only laughed, and I let out a small giggle.

"Have you seen yourself? Your completely red, drink some water for gods sake." Camilo smirks as Mirabel walks away and sits with everyone else. It was just me and Camilo left. His right hand was right beside mine, making him awefully close to me. This couldn't get any worse.

Or so I thought.

"Camilos turn! Left hand on red!"

My left hand was on blue... And his was now supposed to go beside it. Meaning he had to go on top of me.

Shit- This is embarrassing as hell. Help-

Just as he did so, I saw Dolores whispering in Isabela's ear as she started giggling. I shot her an annoyed glare, and she thankfully stopped.

My face started to heat up. Was it hot in here? Or was it the fact this dude was extremely close to me. Hopefully they wouldn't notice how red I probably was. If he falls, We both fall. I wanna evaporate right now so badly.

"(N/N), are you okay? Oh, Camilo too?" Antonio asks in an innocent tone, and I give him an awkward smile.

"I'm fine!" Me and Camilo said that at the same time. Was he really in the same state as I was in?

"WELL- uh (Y/N), left foot on blue."

Easy.

I did as told, and didn't fall. Camilo though, was probably going to loose to me. I couldn't see his face, but he seemed really... Nervous?

"Right foot on red, Camilo."

"What?! That's impossible!"

"Well it's either that, or you simply loose."

Camilo thought for a moment, then actually tried doing it. How stupid was he to believe he could even do it? I suddenly felt him fall on top of me, and his momentum sent us both falling on to the ground. So of course, I had to suffer the pain.

As always.

I guess you could call me accident prone, just like what everyone says about Agustin madrigal.

"Ow! God that hurt."

"Sorry!" He says, getting off of me.

"You two should've seen each others faces!" Isabela laughs, as me and Camilo look at each other awkwardly and and back at her.

"Well anyways, who's up for a round of uno?"

☾︎

Now was the one of the best parts of a sleepover. The contest of "Who can stay up the longest". I'm pretty sure everyone has done this as a kid, and probably still does now. Because who the hell sleeps early at a slumber party? Well, Isabela would.

"Sorry guys but I'll have to sleep early so I don't look bad tomorrow night. Please don't be loud, night!" She whispers before pulling up her blanket and turning her body away from us.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's tomorrow?" I turn to Mirabel with confused looking eyes.

"Tomorrow's her proposal with Mariano, we're having dinner with the Guzmans!" Mirabel says as I look at Isabela, who's grip tightened on the bedsheets.

I wish I could do something about this, but what?

"I'm gonna be the last to fall asleep tonight! I just know it!" My thoughts were interrupted by the youngest Madrigal, who was smiling at all of us. But the thing about kids, they're always the first to sleep. And just as I thought, Antonio fell asleep within 30 minutes. Leaving me, Camilo, Mirabel, Dolores, and Luisa awake.

"So... Anyone wanna play truth or dare?" Camilo asks with a mischievous grin spread across his tan face.

"I mean sure, it's been ages since the last time I played that. How about you three?" I turn to the other awake Madrigals, who all nod in agreement.

"Perfect! Okay (Y/N), truth or dare?" Camilo was now looking at me, causing me to zone out and stare at his eyes for a good few seconds.

"Um, (Y/N)?"

"Oh- Sorry! I pick... Truth."

"So I never really notice you around here. Are you new here or do you just don't go outside to much?" Camilo answered so quickly, it seemed like he's always wanted to ask that question.

"Well I come here every summer, so that should be the reason why you rarely see me. I'm actually from the city!" Everyone looked at eachother after my response. Was it that surprising?

"Hm, people never come to the encanto. How did you get in?" Luisa asks. It makes sense that she would ask that question, the encanto is bordered with mountains.

"Basically there's a secret entrance that a very few amount of people know about, including my familia. But that's enough questions about me, It's my turn to ask Dolores." I smile and look at the said girl, who squeaked in nervousness.

"Um, truth!"

I wasn't sure what to ask her, so I asked the most common question.

"Do you have a crush? If so then who is it?" She hesitated before answering the question with what I least expected.

"Um... You guys won't tell anyone, right? Not even abuela or Isabela?" Everyone nodded, and she continued. "Well you might not like me for this but, I-I like Mariano, actually."

Damn this family had some secrets. How much more would there be? Everyone of course looked shocked, until Mirabel spoke up.

"You don't need to feel bad about that Dol! No one can control who they love." Mirabel gave her a comforting smile and patted her on the shoulder, and Dolores smiled back.

☾︎

Eventually, two more people fell asleep, leaving me, Mirabel, and Camilo the last ones to be awake.

"Why are we always the last ones standing? Like we powerful as hell or something." I whispered, knowing Dolores was asleep. Or at least trying to.

"Mhm, I'm surprised Dolores actually fell asleep too, who knew she sleeps?" Mirabel whispered back as I started feeling bad for the poor girl.

"Oh don't worry, she sleeps with these ear plug things on." Camilo explains, pointing to her ears.

I lay my back onto the a mattress, noticing how soft and comfortable it was. I could stay here forever.

"Dang Camilo these are comfy. Can you really make your room into whatever you want?"

"Well, yea. But my room isn't the only cool one of course-"

"It's the coolest one! I can tell without even knowing what the other rooms look like!" I whisper yell before we both notice Mirabel exiting the room, looking anxious.

"Mira, where are you going?" Camilo asks quietly enough so no one would wake up.

"Shoot- uhm, the the bathroom. Bye." She closes the door before Camilo turns to me, both of us looking confused.

"What do you think she's worried about?"

"I'm not sure, but maybe it's about what she 'saw' tonight?" He said. I noticed him staring at me for a while as blush spread across his cheeks.

Damn, am I that hot?

"You done?"

"Oh- sorry but.. Are you okay? You still don't look that well." The concerned face he had earlier was now back. Then I finally noticed how tired I was.

"I guess, I didn't really get much sleep last night. Maybe like 3 hours? There's just been something on my mind lately." I explain as he just sits there for a few seconds, then closes his eyes.

"Come here."

"What?-"

"Just come here." He says patting his blanket, signaling for me to sit beside him before I do so.

Once I did, he lightly pushed me so that I was lying down, but not facing him. My face started to feel hot, again.

"Wait- it's fine. I can stay up, I think."

"No one said you had to. Just try to sleep, okay?" I heard him whisper behind me as he started to run his hand through my (H/C) locks. I always found this comforting, and it seemed like he knew that. Soon enough, I relaxed and fell asleep beside him.

☾︎

A/N: Hello everyone, I'm sorry I didn't post this until a week, I lost motivation but now I'm back for Valentine's Day! So you guys get a long chapter! (2000+ words) but anyways, gyms for 150 views! It probably doesn't seem like so much but it does to me <3 I hope you guys can keep enjoying this story as much as I do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.5K 44
It's 2022. You're 20 years old. But you had a project to do. On Colombian history, you decided to discover and solve on what happened to existence of...
16.5K 338 16
꧁𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦...
32.2K 538 16
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐥...
108K 2K 19
'𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫~'-ఌ ↳ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 �...