|26: ʟᴏᴛ's ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ|

"He did not just say that." I thought to myself, trying to hide my embarrassment as I began to walk to my room. I opened the door when I heard the shower faucet turn on and walked towards my closet. I was going to an engagement party for the first time, and it seemed pretty important. So I searched for a decent dress to wear.

I frowned after failing to find one, and turned to open the last drawer of my dresser. Only to find my cat resting in a pile of neat clothes. I didn't even want to know how he got in there. I looked in another drawer of dresses. At the bottom, I found a new dress that I hadn't worn yet.

☾︎

Imagine one of these as the dress:

These are mine that I drew

These are mine that I drew. If you repost or steal these, don't look under your bed.

I set the dress on the bed for now, and walked towards the bathroom door. In front of it stood the basket with only his ruana. That made sense, considering the only piece of clothing that really got dirty was that.

Since that was all there was to wash, me being lazy, I decided to walk down stairs and simply wash it in the other bathroom sink.

☾︎

When I finished, I quickly stepped up the stairs when my foot missed a step. I dropped the ruana and fell down the first few stairs. Groaning in pain, I grabbed the cloth and walked back up. Without tripping this time. I was mainly glad my cousin wasn't there to laugh in my face.

Just as I passed by the bathroom on the way to my room, the door opened. With Camilo standing in the doorway. He didn't seem to notice me yet, for he was stretching with his hands behind his back, his hair wet, skin nearly glowing like caramel, and the first few buttons of his white collared shirt undone.

I was so focused on those details that I barely noticed how he was already staring at me, a smirk spread across his face. "Like what you see?"

I looked him up and down. "Could've been better." I stated and threw his ruana at him. I went to my room, coming back with my dress in my hands. "Move." I said, but he remained standing in the middle of the doorway. 

"Make me." He spoke, putting his hands on either sides of the wall, staring into my irises.

"God, I have no time for this." I muttered, easily walking under his arm and into the bathroom. "Out." I turned around and watched him until he shrugged, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

One shower later, I stepped out of the tub with only my towel wrapped around me. And then I thought; What if this guy hid in here while I was showering?

I checked every corner of the room. Even in the closet and cabinets, then sighed in relief. That's right, he wasn't the pervert I thought he was. I hope. I finally put on my dress and combed my hair, but somehow barely looked in the mirror at myself once. 

Opening the door, I was curious of where he went. I mean, what if I walked downstairs to see him sleeping on the couch? That would be strange. But I avoided the question. Until I walked into my room. I found his ruana on my bed, and him sitting at my desk, reading a book of mine.

"Why are you in my room?" I questioned, as he turned his head from the book to face me.

"Wow, you look beautiful."

"As per usual. Now answer the question." I crossed my arms in suspicion.

"I don't know, it was the only one that was open." He paused to continue reading, then out of no where began laughing. "Why are you reading this?" 

"Huh?" I tilted my head, then recognized the cover. "Oh, I didn't get to finish that yet. What's so funny?" I stepped towards him, leaning down to look at the page as he stared at me.

When I read a random sentence, I immediately took the book from him, slamming it back onto the desk. Camilo tried not to laugh, looking at me with an amused face. "I swear to god, Camilo. I didn't know the book had nasty shit in it." I explained as he chuckled.

"Sure~" He joked. I ignored him, walking to my dresser to put on some makeup. I picked up some mascara when Camilo got up and walked over to me. He grabbed the bottle out of my hand.

I glared at him. "Give it back, dingbat." 

"Why? It's not like you need it." He grinned. Gesturing towards the mirror. Oh right, I barely got a chance to check myself out. Staring at my reflection, I noticed I looked way better than I thought.

Though my hair was wet, it looked perfectly brushed with no knots whatsoever. That was a first. My skin was well moisturized and clear. And as for my dress, it fit my body perfectly and somewhat showed off my curves. "Wow, better than usual." 

"See? Like I said, you look perfect already. If you add any more beauty to that then everyone who saw you would drop dead, hermosa." He mimicked someone chopping off their own head as I giggled.

"Thanks, Camilo." I smiled. He smirked once again, nodding his head. But that's when I felt something new.

A spark.

☾︎

Yes people, the spark thing is real. If you haven't experienced it before then you haven't experienced true love. 

ANYWAYS again, really sorry about the loss of updates. The amount of homework I get now is INSANE. But because of that, here's two new, long chapters, AND some Camilo fanart of mine.

 But because of that, here's two new, long chapters, AND some Camilo fanart of mine

And... BUFF CAMILO

Sike, no buff Camilo for you all. I'll show y'all it in the future.

Now if you steal this, I'll be under your bed until the day you die. Adios!

- (A/N)