|2: sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ|

Soon after, everyone was downstairs and talking about, as my tia Nica cooked more food that we could have with our arepas. But of course, Andres HAD to bring up what happened this morning.

"So... I just found out that (Y/N) has a boyfriend." He 'joked', nudging me with that stupid grin of his. Bianca and Mateo looked at me, Dominic was too focused on the drawing he was creating, (plus he's too young to even understand this crap) my tio Angelo completely ignored us and my tia giggled and continued her cooking.

"I legit just told you that he's not my boyfriend. I barely know him!" I lightly slapped him in the shoulder, but they ignored me as if I never said that. "Already? Who is he? Wait what were they doing that made you so sure that they were dating?!" Bianca had loads of more questions. But her brother stopped her from saying any more.

"I saw him talking to them through the window this morning, the dude was Camilo."

"CAMILO? As in Camilo MADRIGAL?" Bianca questioned, her eyes widening more as tia was casually listening to the tea. "Mhm, they were making out or something."

Now that was the breaking point. Tia and tio looked at me with widened eyes, Bianca looked as if she was going to explode any minute, Mateo just stared at me, not sure of what was going on, and Dominic replied in an innocent tone. "What's that?"

"Nothing like that even happened! He literally just said hi Andres!"

It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. That was, until tia spoke up.

"Oh, it's nothing hijo! Just don't talk about that in public okay cariño? But anyways, breakfast is ready!" She smiled sweetly and put an omelette on each one of our plates. Except Andres also received a non-amused look from his mother.

Thankfully, that jerk never brought it up again.

"Do you guys know where we will be going tonight?" Tia asked as everyone shook their heads. Well except for me. "Oh, isn't Antonio Madrigal getting his gift today?" I asked before she smiled.

"Yes! We'll be going to the gift ceremony!"

The three younger kids looked at eachother with excited smiles on their faces. This would be their first one they'd remember. Bianca was two when they went to Mirabel's, The other two had never been to one before. Me? I've been to one. I think it was Camilo's? I don't remember much of it. And I didn't get to go to Mirabel's, because It was sometime in autumn.

But I feel like I've talked to Camilo before?.. Before this morning I mean. But my memory is all blurred.

We soon finished our breakfast, (which was delicious by the way) and then talked with each other in the living room. Until tia began to give us boring chores to do, already.

"BIANCAAA! Go wash the dishes! Andres, you can clean the kids room upstairs along with Mateo and Dominic. You three made quite a mess. And (Y/N)..." She looked at me and began thinking to herself. She seemed mad at everyone?

Wait never mind, literally every mother is like this.

"Could you water the flowers at the front? I don't see Isabela near our street, so she can't take care of that for me today." She spoke in her usual sweet voice, which was completely unexpected.

"Sure, but what should I do after that? It's a really quick chore." I responded before she thought for a few more seconds, then spoke again.

"Oh, could you go into the market and get me a few things? I have a list in the cabinet beside the fridge, I'll put some money beside it since I have to go work at my shop soon!"

"Of course, I'll be going now!" I exclaimed before rushing out the door so I could get this done quickly.

☾︎