|20: ᴍʏ ᴇx ᴄᴀᴛᴄᴀʟʟs ᴍɪ ᴀᴍɪɢᴀ|

After waking up Mirabel, we packed our things and ate breakfast at the hotel. Before leaving, I bought them some bottled water at the vending machine. Thankfully I avoided buying them anymore things on the way to the bus stop. And after waiting for what seemed like forever, the bus had arrived.

"Yay! Let's go!" Mirabel rushed into the bus with Camilo following her, without letting me pay.

The bus driver gave them a confused look, then looked at me as I peaecfully stepped into the bus.

"Here's the money for the three of us, to the mountains. Sorry about them." I apoligized, giving him thirty pesos and walking to the back of the bus, sitting next to Camilo.

Me and Mirabel had a simple conversation for a few minutes. It was mainly going over what we know about the whole Bruno thing so far. Why weren't we talking with Camilo aswell? This guy was out cold.

"Oh god, I'm still tired." Mirabel yawned, her eyes slowly closing.

"You've been tired for the whole trip girl, what's up?" I questioned. She had been so tired lately, she was taking a nap in the literal hotel lobby.

"I haven't been able to sleep well ever since friday night. So far every night I fall asleep at like four AM." She crossed her arms and looked back at me.

"Oh, that explains it."

Hold up, if she fell asleep at four last night then, does she know...

I slowly turned my head towards Mirabel, who smirked, knowing exactly what I was thinking by the look on my face.

"Yea, I know about that." She chuckled as I sank into my seat, rethinking my life choices. "Don't worry, I wont tell anyone."

"You better not, or you're doing this alone." I sighed, giving the girl a glare.

"Haha, but um... I have a question."

Please don't ask-

"Are you and my primo in some top secret relationship?" She suddenly asked, causing me to nearly choke on my water I was trying to simply drink. "Oh damn, sorry."

"Have you lost your mind?!" I whisper yelled, hoping no one else in the bus could hear.

"Well it's pretty obvious something was going on between you two. It's like everytime you see eachother you sleep t-"

"No, Camilo's just some dumbass that happens to be obsessed with flirting with me. Whatevers going on, it's one-sided." I explained. She froze for a moment before sighing in relief.

"Atleast you two aren't dating yet, that would be way too fast. But anyways, goodnight!" Mirabel turned around to face the window and fell asleep.

Goodnight? It's nine AM.

I rolled my eyes and stared out the window on my side, before I felt weight on my shoulder. Camilo.

He was asleep, on my shoulder. When I tried to push him off he only moved closer that I felt his hot breath on my neck before his lips practically touched it. Part of me was saying that he was actually awake, trying to make a move. But I simply tried to ignore him and looked back out the window, staring at my reflection.

Observing my features, I noticed how red my face was. And here I was, thinking blush was a fake thing in books. Looking closer, I thought to myself. Am I not that good looking towards others? Or was that girl just jealous?

...

Nah, I'm gorgeous. Even the prettiest guy in town says so.

☾︎

"Stop four!" The bus driver exclaimed,   starting to pull up to the bus stop in the town beside the mountains. As much as I wanted to sleep, I couldn't risk missing our stop and ending up in the most random place ever.

I looked over at Camilo, who had decided to rest on Mirabel's shoulder instead of mine. Even though they looked like some really cute five year old cousins, that didn't stop me from shoving Camilo into Mirabel, waking them both up as the bus stopped.

While Camilo groaned and slowly opened his eyes, Mirabel on the other hand did the total opposite.

"TíO BRUNO?!" Her eyes shot open in alert as everyones eyes were now on her.

"Mirabel," I paused, putting my hand on her shoulder as she looked up at me, her gaze softening. "We're here, now shut up because everyones watching and let's go." I whisper yelled as she nodded and walked through the bus, with me and Camilo walking behind.

Suddenly we heard a voice coming from the front of the bus, where Mirabel walked past.

"Look at this chic, she's fine man."

"Right, How come all the girls around here can't look like this?" Me and Camilo walked further to see two teen boys, talking amoungst themselves as if we couldnt hear them.

I worridly looked over at Mirabel who had stopped walking with an uncomfortable look on her face, then ran out in a hurry. Looking back at the boys, one rolled their eyes.

"Wow, big deal." He said, then continued to speak with his friend.

I looked over at Camilo, who's eyes grew dark with anger. "Hey, just ignore th-" I stopped whispering to him when I noticed he wasn't listening and walked to the boys.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that." He ordered, grabbing their attention as the boy closest to him laughed.

"Yea? Or what-" The boy was silenced when the shapshifter slapped hin hardly across the face. He looked back up at Camilo with disbelief and a mark on his left cheek as me and the other boy tried to choke back a laugh. "What the hell man? Is she your girlfriend or something?" He asked in an angered tone.

"Hell no, she's my cousin-" The arguement was inturrupted by the bus driver honking the bus horn, looking at all of us with annoyance.

"You two, your friend is waiting for you outside of the bus, and all of these people have places to be. And you boys shouldn't be talking about girls like that. Now stop argueing and move it." He ordered before Camilo rolled his eyes and kept on walking.

Before following him, I noticed the boy's foot that stood in the middle of the walkway.

This guy's trying to trip me? Hah, goodluck with that.

I thought before walking closer to him so I had the chance to harshly step on his foot as he let out a yelp. Looking closer at him with a glare, I finally realized something.

So that's why he sounded so familiar.

"See you around, Juanito." I smirked before walking to the bus doors.

"(Y-Y/N?)" I heard his voice before the doors shut and I walked to Camilo and Mirabel.

"There you are, what took you so long?" Camilo asked.

"Oh nothing, just murdered a guys foot." I smiled as Mirabel let out a laugh and Camilo smirked at me.

"Oh yeah?"

"Heck yeah, don't be acting like you didn't slap that guy into christmas eve." I joked. (Not really)

Mirabel looked at him with disbeleif. "Seriously? You said you just talked to him."

"He wouldn't listen, so I didn't really have a choice. Right?" He smiled at Mirabel as she rolled her eyes.

"Damn Camilo, didn't have to get so violent." Mirabel said, beggining to walk across the side walk as Camilo ran after her.

"Wait! God Mirabel it was worth it!" He whined as I chuckled and followed the two.

☾︎

I'm finally back from my trip!! 👐🏼