|36: ʙʟᴜsʜ, ʙʟᴜsʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜsʜ|

I wanted to write a romance scene, since you all seem hungry as heck. And I also wanted to make it long, since now that school's started I might be busy. I also recommend listening to music!!

☾︎

"Camilo, over here!" I shouted and waved at the boy. His attention went from the person he was helping to me as a smile formed on his face. He began walking towards us as Maria's face turned red.

"Hey (Y/N)! And uh... who's this?" He questioned once he stood beside Maria.

"This is my friend, Maria. She might've been acting weird the last time you met, but trust me. She was joking around." I explained as the flustered girl glared at me. But my words still helped. They shook hands and due to Camilo's extroverted self, they were able to start a conversation immediately.

I only grinned and finally slid into the shop, thanks to my distraction. I said hello to the shop owner and pulled out the list of items my cousin wanted me to buy. My smile faded when I peered through the window to see the two laughing at each others jokes, standing somewhat close.

I sighed. It hasn't even been a minute and I was already sick of them.

☾︎

Later in the evening, I found myself having to tuck in my younger brother, Mateo. Not because I wanted to. He literally refused to do anything otherwise.

Just before I turned off his lamp, Mateo asked me the same question I'd been pondering for the past week.

"(Y/N)?" He spoke as I stopped to look at him. I tilted my head slightly. "When's Mama coming back?"

I was expecting any question other than that. But I shouldn't be surprised. He's barely heard of why our parents basically abandoned us. My irises softened with pity as I looked away, sighing. "I wish I had an answer to that." I turned off the light and walked to the door. "Good night, psychotic child." I teased, closing the door to let the kid sleep.

Once I had showered and had nothing but a t-shirt and shorts on, I sat at my dresser and stared into the mirror.

Why the hell did I actually try to make Maria and Camilo close? See, now they're going to actually get along and start dating or something. What were you thinking, (Y/N)?

I stood up from the chair, tiredly falling back onto my bed.

Why do I even care?

I then jumped when I heard something hit my window. I sighed and turned around, staring at the glass. It's probably just a bird that crashed onto my-

'Clank!' Another something hit the window. A pebble. I slowly stepped towards the frame, and slid it open. Looking down at the ground from my two story house, my eyes widened at the sight.

Camilo. He raised a small rock in his hand, about to throw it. But then dropped it and smirked once he saw me.

'Hola mamacita.' He mouthed. I facepalmed. You've got to be kidding me.

'Why did you come all the way here?' I mouthed back.

'What do you mean?' He raised a brow. 'You moved, so now your house is closer to mine.'

I rolled my eyes, now getting annoyed. 'Get to the point, Camilo!'

'Come outside first.' His smirk appeared again. Like he had planned something. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror, then looked back down to him.

'I just got into my pajamas. Do I have to come now?' I sighed out of laziness. Camilo only stood there. Giving up, I picked up a pebble that fell onto my floor and aimed it towards him. He didn't realize what I was doing until after the tiny rock went flying towards him and hit his forehead.