|39: ʟᴇss ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssᴏ, ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssᴏ|

To avoid any more conflict between us than there already was, I finally stepped away from Camilo. Not daring to look back. Just as I got back onto the sidewalk, I felt a drop of water fall onto the bridge of my nose.

What the heck? I rubbed it off, but even more fell onto me and everything else. It just had to rain on a day like this? I glanced at my watch, It was already six pm. The setting sun was being shielded by rain clouds. I stopped walking and looked up at the darkened sky with my hands in my pockets.

I thought of all the nasty things I said to Camilo. All out of pure jealousy. And his hurt face when I told him I didn't care about the fact he was finally finding happiness. But again, he agreed that I was apparently a heartless. . . whatever. I sighed with an expression of anger and regret. I hate that man. So much.

My eyes softened as I slightly frowned. But I can't deny the fact that I love him.

I stared blankly at the ceiling. At this point I've been overthinking so much for the past couple days that now I couldn't think of anything. That's right, it's been two days since that random argument. Or three, it's not like I would remember since I barely left my room.

The same scene played over and over again in my mind like a episode on repeat. No matter how many times I tossed and turned in my bed or tried to think of something else, it wouldn't disappear. But suddenly I heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I asked with a tired voice. The door opened to reveal Bianca, looking at me worriedly.

"Are you going to eat lunch today, (Y/N)?" She questioned, tilting her head. It's crazy how she went from yelling '(Y/N) Come eat!' To this.

"Maybe later. . ." I laid on my side, wrapping my arms around one of my pillows.

"That's what you said last time." Bianca frowned. The room remained silent until she gave up and left.

☾︎

About an hour later, there was another knock at my bedroom door. I mentally cursed.

"For the last time Bianca-" My voice was soon silenced when the door opened. And shockingly, Isabela was the one who opened it. I immediatly sat up in my messy bed. "Oh gosh I am so sorry, I look like a complete disaster."

Isabela brought a hand to her mouth and giggled. "Stop, you look completely fine! Also, Bianca asked me to give this to you." She placed a plate of french toast on my bedside table.

"Oh please, I've been depressed for days. You cannot say I look fine." I joked as I noticed a hint of worry in her eyes as she sat down.

"How have you been? I barely see you around anymore. And your family says you haven't left your room." Isabela said, then scoffed. "What's crazy is that Camilo's been acting the same way. He barely even helps the villagers anymore!"

My eyes narrowed at her words and I faced the floor, not wanting to remember what I did and keep going through that shame. Isabela looked even more concerned, as if she knew what was going on.

"Wait, did something happen between you two?"

I then had to explain all the details about our arguement and who and what started it. The entire time I thought she would take her cousin's side. But I was completely wrong. To my surprise, she said she agreed with all the things I said in the agruement. Though I wasn't even sure if I agreed with myself. Thankfully, having my actual best friend here with me to talk about this situation truly made me feel better. She stayed with me for the rest of the day.

But sadly, fun hangouts always come to an end. Since she had to leave eventually. But I'm not going to lie, I was emotionally stable once again. (Not mentally though, I'm never mentally stable. Just like everyone reading this)

☾︎

Hello everyone! I will be going to the Philippines for all of March to visit my family. So since it's a vacation, it counts as a break from writing. Therefore I unfortunately won't be updating for a month. BUT I will try and get more chapters out this week. Forgive me if theres any mistakes in this chapter, since it was very rushed :)

~ A/N

«ʜᴇʀᴍᴏsᴀ» ᶜᵃᵐⁱˡᵒ ᵐᵃᵈʳⁱᵍᵃˡ (ᴅɪsᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें