|5: ɪ ɢᴇᴛ sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ|

"Bye Bianca, I'll see you tomorrow!" I wave goodbye to my familia, who were now exiting the home, and turned to my best friend.

"All the grandkids are in Antonios room, let's go!" Isabela smiles and starts walking towards the room with me nervously following behind her. I was still nervous, I find it hard having to be with people I don't really know.

"Isa- what if they don't like me? They might think I'm weird or-"

"(Y/N), I'm sure they'll love you! There's no need to overthink, okay?" She assured me before I nodded in response and she opened the bright door, revealing her siblings and cousins sitting on the floor, talking amongst themselves before looking up at the two of us.

"Sorry we took long, but I'd like to introduce you to my friend," Isabela looks at me. " Meet (Y/N) (L/N)! Some of you might know them already." She says as they all waved at me or said "hi" and I awkwardly waved back.

"So, who's room are we gonna sleep in this time?" Isabela now asks, as me and her sit down with everyone else.

"We were just discussing that. We were going to do it in here, but most of you girls are scared of bugs or whatever." Says Camilo, as Isabela rolls her eyes.

"Well I don't think any of us want spiders crawling on our face while we try to sleep. Well, if we sleep at all." I cringe at the thought. I really hate bugs too.

" I could tell them not to bother us, prima!" Antonio interrupts, as all attention is now on him. "Oh wait, Camilo's room can change into anything. Right? He could make it into something cool!" Camilo grins at the suggestion.

"Then it's decided, Les go!" He's the first to run to the door, and open it for everyone. When I walked into his room, I was amazed at the sight. Right now, it seemed to be on a hill, and you could see the Milky Way in the sky. I was always into stuff like this growing up, it fascinated me a lot.

Camilo closed his eyes, and suddenly, the room changed into a regular looking big bedroom, but there were mattresses, blankets, and pillows all over the floor, and there was a blanket fort in the corner of the said room.

"Woah.." I turn to Antonio who was looking up, so I did too. And god damn. The ceiling was glass, and the sky view was even better than the Milky Way sight I saw just a few seconds earlier.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like this my whole life. God it looks comfy in here." My gaze was now on Camilo, who chuckled.

"OKAY.. Mirabel, your getting the snacks and drinks because I said so."

"Ughh. Didn't you all have enough food tonight?"

"Mira, this is an allnighter. Of course we're gonna be hungry at 1am."

Mirabel groaned in annoyance before walking out of his room, and Camilo turned to the rest of us.

"DIBS ON THE MOST COMFY MATRESS!"

☾︎

When Mirabel came back, most of us were just drinking soda or juice, since we were pretty full. But now, we were bored.

"Why is this so boring? It's completely the opposite of all the other all nighters we've had." Isabela says after finishing her can of soda and resting her head onto her hand. Everyone else mumbled in agreement.

"Well, since I'm the host of this sleepo-" Camilo starts, only to be stopped by a bored Mirabel.

"Your actually not, um, I planned this whole thing."

"But it's in my room?"

"Shut up."

It became so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. Until Camilo nervously smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.