|8: ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ʏ'ᴋɴᴏᴡ|

"You really didn't need to help me, but thank you."

On my way home, I felt the ground shake, coming from Mirabel's direction. Perhaps it was actually a good idea to walk away.

But anyways, I was just infront of my home when I noticed that I left my satchel at casita. However, I couldn't find the bag. But with the help of my best friend, Isabela, we found it piled under some blankets and pillows.

"I told you (Y/N), It's fine~ I'll walk you home now!" She opened the door for me before we walked out of the messy room.

Yet as we reached the front door, we were interrupted by a voice- "Isabela!"

Isabela rolled her eyes, then turned to face me. "Sorry, I think I have to go..."

"Nah it's fine, I can walk myself." I chuckled before she walked away into the kitchen. And just as I reached for the door knob, larger, more masculine hands opened the door before I could.

I looked beside me to see Isabela's so called 'annoying' cousin, grinning at me.

"What do you want now?" I quickly looked away and walked out of the house, hearing him trying to catch up with me.

"I saved your ass last night and your treating me like this?" He playfully chuckled, now walking at the same paste as me. "Since Isa can't walk you home, I will."

No one in this family will leave me alone today, huh?

"Mkay, I guess."

☾︎

"I can't believe this- who would get so mad over a fish? Sure it was in Bru- HIS prophecy but doesn't that mean it was bound to die anyways?"

Unexpectedly, our walk turned into a deep conversation. About a dead fish.

"Well- About that..." Camilo nervously looked down, hesitating before he continued on. "I might or might have not have been responsible for that fishes death-" I looked at him with confusion.

"What? How did you get involved with that?"

"Well, when I was five, the psycho fish girl babysitted me and Mirabel for a day, and from what I could remember, when she wasn't looking I over fed the fish and... Yea. It died." He confessed.

"Why didn't you just say it was you? I mean then your tio wouldn't be hated by her."

"It's not that easy! You should've seen her face when I caught her going off on him. She's psycho..." His eyes widened just at the thought. Was she that weird?

"So... Oh! Here we are." I said, as we stopped in front of my home. Camilo looked at the house and back at me.

"Hm, I guess our walk ends here." He shrugged before he kneeled down onto the ground, taking my hand.

"What the hell are you-" I couldn't get the last word out as he placed a gentle kiss on the back of my hand, leaving me flustered.

He stood back up, smirking as he noticed the blush on my face before he began walking back home.

"Later, Hermosa!"

☾︎

A/N: OKAY SO I SWEAR TO GOD I POSTED THIS ON MY COMPUTER- So I'm currently going to Niagara Falls and was gonna write the next chapter bc I was bored, but I noticed this chapter wasn't saved nor posted 🙃 Anyways bye lovess