|27: ɪᴍ sᴏ ʜᴏᴛ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴏ|

And where were me now? In the kitchen. Struggling to make lunch. I thought making lunch with him would be great for me, since it would make the process faster. I was wrong.

All we were doing was making arepas, of course Camilo suggested it. Making arepas is really simple. He had one task. 

"Just cut some cheese into small squares or something." I had told him. 

"Hurry up with the cheese! I'm already done with the dough and meat, Camilo!" I raised my voice.

"I'm trying. Stop making this kitchen into a warzone-" He froze, looking down at his hands.

And somehow, he already had cut himself. 

"Oh." He sighed, as the minor cut began to slowly bleed.

"Wow, someone's reckless." I rolled my eyes, opening a cabinet to grab a small band aid. "Do you have any cooking experience?" I asked, taking his hand to wrap the band aid across his injured finger.

"Nope, not at all." He said. I closed the cabinet and stopped, still holding onto it as I sighed.

"Okay, you wanna cut the cheese straight. Like this." I stood behind him, took his hands that held the small knife and helped him. I could partly see his face over his shoulder. He was blushing.

I ignored him, letting go of his hands so he could do that himself for once. It actually worked. I smiled and turned on the stove, pouring some oil onto the frying pan.

Soon enough, we finished. And the arepas were surprisingly doing great. Camilo was kind enough to make us both mango smoothies to go with the meal.

He now sat at the kitchen island beside me as we munched on the food. "Thanks, (N/N)" He mumbled before taking another bite of his food.

I turned to him. "Calling me by my nickname now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure-" His vocals were seized by the sound of the front door opening. I just continued to eat as footsteps came towards the kitchen.

"Hey, how was-" I froze. I expected it to be Andre, but completely forgot about the rest of my family that had been out today. Slowly turning my head to face the person standing in the doorway, I saw only Bianca. My twelve year old cousin. Her eyes widened before she grinned.

"Damn it, I knew Andre was a bad influence."

"Biancs, it's not what it looks like." I convinced, though she wasn't buying it.

"I can't believe that my cousin's so hot, she can even pull Camilo Madrigal!" She gasped dramatically, like a teenage girl in a high school play.

I stood up, gazing into her eyes with pure annoyance. "I thought I told you already, I like girls." I lied. The younger girls eyes widened in shock.

"You do?"

"Yeah, now don't tell anyone or you're racist." I smirked, sitting back down. Bianca frowned, leaving the room to run upstairs.

"That makes no sense! I'm literally Colombian!" She whined as me and Camilo burst out laughing.

"That's not true, right?"

"Anything to get her to shut up." I sighed, drinking the smoothie. A wave of silence washed over the room.

"So, do you wanna hang out for the rest of the day? It's pretty boring without you." Camilo suggested, running a hand through his curly hair.

I smiled, leaning closer to him as his cheeks flushed red. Then I flicked his forehead as my smile vanished.

"No, I'm taking you home."

☾︎

After walking that piece of annoyance home, I did some shopping for a gift for Isabela. Since she was most likely leaving, I hoped to give her something to remember me by. I then settled on necklace from the same shop I had bought mine from. 

Once I got home I took the necklace out of it's box and examined it. It was silver, layered, and had a small flower charm at the bottom. My tia noticed me sitting at the couch and joined me. 

"Hey sobrina, is this yours?" She asked as I smiled.

"Nope, it's for a friend." I said, before looking up at her. "I'm going to be having dinner with some people tonight, just to let you know." 

Tia Nica nodded and walking out of the room but suddenly stopped in the doorway, staring back at me. "You look great, by the way! And please, don't tell me you're going to hook up with someone." She rolled her eyes as I chuckled.

☾︎

I wasn't sure what else to add to this chapter, but I hope you enjoyed! I might be able to post another this weekend. Love ya!

- A/N.